Pall Mall Cosmetics Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pall Mall Cosmetics
Read Pall Mall Cosmetics Reviews

About Pall Mall Cosmetics:

Experts in Cosmetic Surgery & Aesthetics for Face, Body & Breasts

As a leading provider of cosmetic surgery, Pall Mall Cosmetics offers both surgical and non-surgical treatments in Manchester, Liverpool & Newton-le-Willows.

We understand that your body is such an important part of your identity, and that is why our service is personal, friendly and professional. We ensure you get the best treatment possible, that is why our surgeons are highly qualified, accredited to British standards and hold NHS positions.

You can meet any of our Plastic Surgeons free of charge, including our Breast Surgeons Mr Prasad and Mr Vummiti Muralikrishnan, or our specialists in Varicose Veins and Aesthetic Gynaecology.

Read all our patient reviews here, such as reviews for Mr Vummiti Muralikrishnan.

Your body should be a source of confidence in all aspects of your life. We understand that everyone’s needs are different, whether it be a new shape, size, or simply a little help to regain our lost youthful look.

You owe it to yourself, make the choices you can to look and feel the way you want. Wear the clothes you like, show off your body if you choose. You live your life with so many things in mind – family, friends, work and home. Now is the time to choose yourself. Be comfortable in your own body. Be who you want to be.

Start your journey with a FREE consultation with our expert Surgeons at Pall Mall Cosmetics.

03300584455`

team@pallmallcosmetics.co.uk

Tell us how Pall Mall Cosmetics made you happy
What a great doctor,, thank you,, made me feel very comfortable and the aftercare was brilliant,, 10 out of 10 for me :)
Thank you for your review! We’re really pleased you had a great experience with Pall Mall. We’ll pass on your feedback to the team, they will be delighted to hear. Let us know if we can do anything else to help you.
I have had a breast reduction and tummy tuck. My surgeon was fantastic before the operation he made everything clear. He made me feel relaxed but was also very informative. The surgery was at Pall Mall Newton all the staff where lovely and I felt confident before and after the surgery. I was home after 1 night I had great pain relief I have felt well supported been able to text nurses for advice so excellent after care. My results are amazing I was told it would be life changing and it truly is. I would definitely recommend Mr El Gawad he is a fantastic doctor with an excellent manner and very skilled surgeon. Thank you for my new body it’s amazing!
Dr El Gawad carried out my breast augmentation. He totally listened to me throughout the whole process and advised me how to achieve the look I wanted. I am over the moon with the end result!
I would recommend this doctor to everyone.He is very caring,friendly and is excellent at what he does. I am so lucky to have met such a talented doctor and the lovely team of nurses who have looked after me.Thankyou.
Dr Gawad is simply the best . I have had a tummy tuck and liposuction and am delighted with the results and its only been three weeks after op. Dr Gawad has been there every step of the way for me . He has answered my calls and e-mails with in seconds any time of day or evenings. Dr Gawad is a morden surgeon who is certainly with the times and knows the looks that woman want.
I LOVE Dr Ahmed El Gawad, I recently had a breast augmentation and liposuction and he was amazing from first consultation until after care appointment, I trust him with my life and the results are amazing, he really cares about your wants and needs and will guide you with his thoughts and never pushy, his patients come first. I guarantee you will receive perfect care by him and his team, I truly recommend him from the bottom of my heart, he's been a star!
For a couple of years now, I’ve been considering plastic surgery - a combination of the ageing process (I’m 53 years old) breastfeeding my child, and losing quite a large amount of weight, left me with drooping uneven breasts and excess wrinkly skin on my abdomen and upper arms. I researched surgeons and the types of surgery available and I fully intended to have a consultation with each of the three surgeons I’d felt I would be most happy with. As it turned out, the first appointment was with Mr El Gawad and I needed to look no further. At the initial consultation I was extremely nervous and more than a little scared! Mr El Gawad listened very patiently to the reasons why I wanted surgery and what type of surgery I wanted, he answered all my questions, he told me very clearly all the risks involved in surgery, and the outcome I could expect. I left the consultation knowing that if I did indeed go ahead with surgery then it would be this gentleman doing the operation. It’s now 5 days since the operations, a breast lift and augmentation, abdominoplasty and arm lift. From the initial consultation, to the surgery, to the very minor complication (bleeding) afterwards, and all the follow up care so far, I could not have been in better hands. Mr El Gawad gave me advice on the size and type of breast implants to suit my body size, and they do look absolutely amazing! Once discharged and allowed to go home again, Mr El Gawad made sure I had his mobile number and he contacted me the next day to ask how I felt. I have complete and utter trust in this gentleman, he really goes the extra mile, and you can tell he loves his job and loves making people happy in their own skin. If I should consider any further surgery in the future then I already know who I will ask to perform it. I’m in the very early stages of recovery but the difference is AMAZING!
Mr El Gawad is one of the nicest and most caring surgeon's i have ever had the pleasure to meet, and i wouldn't hesitate in recommending him to anyone considering surgery.
Doctor El Gawad was very professional, knowledgeable and approachable throughout my entire experience. I am extreamly happy with my results and would highly recomend him to anyone.
On my first meeting with Dr El Gawad I was extremely impressed by how friendly and informative he was with me and the amount of time he put aside to discuss procedures I was looking into. I was extremely nervous as I was very much looking for a natural outcome which would enhance me rather than noticeably change my look. I can categorically say that Dr El Gawad is the best surgeon I could have hoped for. Initially I had Juviderm injections in my upper lip which have given me a slightly fuller yet natural look. This has increased my confidence and actually softened my face and smile, yet no-one has noticed this has specifically been done. There was no pressure at all and I actually went away for a number of weeks to think about this before booking the appointment. On the 18th April I have now had the breast augmentation I have always wanted since I was 18 (I am now 41!). I felt complete trust in his recommendations and have had 275cc implants over the muscle which look and feel the perfect shape for my body size. I am looking forward to the full healing of this surgery as I can see that the outcome will be perfect for what I had hoped to achieve. I have had consultations elsewhere with other surgeons yet never felt comfortable either with the information or the guidance given. Having met Dr El Gawad initially at Pall Mall medical centre in Manchester I left knowing that he would be the best person to return to as he understood what would suit me. I can only say in my experience I would whole heartedly recommend this man - and further than that trust in his guidance. I have already passed on his details to friends of mine who like myself are looking for enhancements which achieve confidence, a great profile (from my BA) but most importantly being able to completely be listened to and respected. A great surgeon with a friendly and positive manner who totally puts you at ease !
Mr. A. El Gawad is a very dedicated plastic surgeon. He made me feel safe and and relax before my bilateral breasts reduction. He explained everything I need to know. Now, I feel so happy with my "new" breasts. I don't need to wear wired bra anymore. Thank you Mr. El Gawad.
I had been wanting to have a tummy tuck for the past few years and had a couple of consultations but just wasn't comfortable with the appointments until I met Mr El Gawad. I booked my procedure within a month of meeting him and I am happy to say I am 2 weeks post op and have the most amazing tummy! He is the most professional, experienced and most amazing person I have met. He has absolutely changed my life and I am so happy with the results so far.I would recommend him 100% and totally trusted him to carry out the procedure. Thank you so much.
I researched Mr El- Gawad prior to booking my consultation and subsequent cosmetic surgery procedure. I decided to choose Mr El-Gawad based on his expertise as a plastic surgeon, my reasoning being that if he was experienced in plastic surgery, which can involve complex procedures to repair injury, he would be competent in carrying out aesthetic cosmetic procedures. I am very pleased with the outcome of my cosmetic procedure and therefore am happy to recommend Mr El-Gawad .
I first seen Mr Gawad a number of months ago, from the very first consultation he guaranteed with abosloute confidence the results I was going to expect. His cofidence in getting me the results I wanted put my mind at rest... I went on to have a further 4 consultations with Mr Gawad and every time he reassured me with absolute confidence! Day of surgery of course is a nervous time for anyone, again Mr Gawads caring nature put me right at ease, throughout the whole proceedure he was fantastic, as I was awake throughout my proceedure he talked me through the process which was great. I’m 2 weeks post op now and my results are incredible ! Everything Mr Gawad promised is exactly what I got ! The aftercare has been amazing, any questions I have he has answered almost instantly over email ! I honestly can’t thank Mr Gawad enough, from start to finish he has been amazing !
If you’re looking for an incredible plastic surgeon who is genuine, caring, kind, honest and has years of experience, then Mr El Gawad is your man ! I went to see Mr El Gawad in January for my first consultation and I knew instantly I wanted this man to carry out my surgery. His knowledge, experience and his caring nature made me feel confident and safe under his care. At 49 years of age I wanted a breast uplift with implants and Mr El Gawad gave me the best advice on the type of implant and size that would suit my frame and I can honestly say I absolutely love them ! He clearly explained the 2 procedures to me and the kind of scar I would have ( which was the anchor ) all the risks involved and recovery process, answering all my questions. I had another 3 consultations with Mr El Gawad before my surgery and I always felt happy and relaxed after seeing him. My surgery was at the Newton Le Willows hospital and what a fantastic hospital it was, all the staff are a credit to the hospital. I had my own room which was spotless, the nurses Maxine and Bev couldn’t do enough for me, making me feel at ease all the time, Maxine gave me her mobile number when I was discharged and told me to ring her if I had any concerns no matter how small. Mr El Gawad telephoned me the night before surgery to see if I was ok and if I had any questions and again just made me feel totally relaxed, even after surgery he texted me at home to see how I was doing and I wonder how many surgeons do that. The aftercare I would say is second to none, nothing is too much trouble, no matter how many times I texted Mr El Gawad he always answered my questions within minutes and was always happy to help. I think Mr El Gawad is an amazing surgeon who goes above and beyond his duties, he’s very kind and caring with a good sense of humour and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend him to anyone and if I decide to have further treatment he would be my man.
I am 2weeks post op after having a facelift under the care of Mr El Gawad . I first met him some 2 yrs ago when he operated on my daughter . I was so impressed with his care . He was lovely with my daughter . I never thought I would have a facelift ! So in a way I chose my surgeon before the procedure It has been the best decision I have made . He is an amazing surgeon but more importantly he is caring , empathic , honest and understanding.As an ex nurse I know how important those qualities are . He is supported by a great team and I am sure he is a great surgeon to work for and with . I would have no hesitation in recommending him to anyone . Thank you Mr El Gawad for everything
From first contacting Mr El Gawad the communication between us has been second to none. I have had reason to email him on three occasions and a reply was almost immediate. The first time he telephoned me instead of replying to my email, this was to give me assurance. He explained everything regarding my procedure step by step making sure that I understood what was happening at all times. I really cannot think of anything constructive to say that could improve my experience regarding my surgery or the way Mr El Gawad conducted himself which was professional and at the same time friendly. All the staff in the hospital had only good things to say about him. I wouldn't hesitate to contact him again for further surgery if needed.
I did research on plastic surgeons and decided from all the positive reviews I would see Mr El Gawad. I first saw Mr El Gawad in April this year (2018) to discuss the possibility of me having surgery after a huge weight loss. I needed an arm lift (Brachioplasty) desperately along with other things. After speaking to Mr El Gawad he was such a friendly and pleasant, honest person. He listened to me and he advised me of timings, and procedures about what was involved. He wanted to make sure my weight had stabilized and so I agreed to go back and see him at the end of June 18. We agreed on doing my surgery in 2 stages as I needed a tummy tuck plus a hernia repair. Doing it all in one go was too long of an operation so in July 18 I went into Pall Mall Medical in Newton Le Willows and had my arm lift and also a breast lift. I am just two weeks post op now and having seen Mr El Gawad for my follow up appointment I am extremely pleased with the outcome so far. I am still healing and wont know the extent of the scars but looking at the cuts so far they are very good. What also got me was that Mr El Gawad phoned me at home the day after I went home to make sure everything was ok with me and I had no problems. In clinic for my follow up he was so positive and friendly. He wont let me rush my next surgery making sure I am fully healed from this surgery first. Very wise. The staff at Pall Mall Medical are all so nice. Such lovely people.
Mr El Gawad is more than a very skilled surgeon. He has a keen aesthetic eye and understands the concept of “less is more”. I wanted to lose my tired, bad tempered look without looking like a wind tunnel victim. It is early days, but Ithink this has been achieved. He is also a very nice man, who obviously cares very much about his patients. I trusted him completely.
I had been considering an abdominoplasty for many years so I researched and then made an appointment to see Mr El Gawad. I don’t know why I was worried as during that consultation Mr El Gawad listened to me and put me totally at ease and understood my concerns. I booked in for surgery. The care at Pall Mall Medical was outstanding, the staff were kind, caring and nothing was too much trouble . The after care has been amazing. My advice to anyone is to ensure they pick the right surgeon - I certainly did. I’m delighted with my outcome and even though it is only early days I have been given my confidence back .
Pall Mall Cosmetics is rated 4.95 based on 209 reviews