Pall Mall Cosmetics Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Pall Mall Cosmetics

About Pall Mall Cosmetics: Experts in Cosmetic Surgery & Aesthetics for Face, Body & Breasts

As a leading provider of cosmetic surgery, Pall Mall Cosmetics offers both surgical and non-surgical treatments in Manchester, Liverpool & Newton-le-Willows.

We understand that your body is such an important part of your identity, and that is why our service is personal, friendly and professional. We ensure you get the best treatment possible, that is why our surgeons are highly qualified, accredited to British standards and hold NHS positions.

Your body should be a source of confidence in all aspects of your life. We understand that everyone’s needs are different, whether it be a new shape, size, or simply a little help to regain our lost youthful look.

You owe it to yourself, make the choices you can to look and feel the way you want. Wear the clothes you like, show off your body if you choose. You live your life with so many things in mind – family, friends, work and home. Now is the time to choose yourself. Be comfortable in your own body. Be who you want to be.

Start your journey with a FREE consultation with our expert Surgeons at Pall Mall Cosmetics.

03300584455`

team@pallmallcosmetics.co.uk

Tell us how Pall Mall Cosmetics made you happy

"I would definitely recommend Pall Mall medical to anybody considering Breast Augmentation. My 5 stars go to Helen Stuart, my patient co-ordinator who was amazing from start to finish. She went above and beyond for me, she was only a phone call away. Nothing was ever too much trouble. She answered all my questions and made me feel at ease before and after my surgery. I cannot thank Helen enough!!"
"I would definitely recommend Pall Mall medical to anybody considering Breast Augmentation. My 5 stars go to Helen Stuart, my patient co-ordinator who was amazing from start to finish. She went above and beyond for me, she was only a phone call away. Nothing was ever too much trouble. She answered all my questions and made me feel at ease before and after my surgery. Cannot thank Helen enough!!"
"Fabulous treatment from both medical staff and office. Would definitely recommend :)"
"Staff and surgen were all very professional, friendly and caring. Not a money orientated business, they genuinely want the best for you and I had the best experience!"
"Thank you so much to all the staff at Pall Mall. A special thanks has to go to Helen Stuart and Mr Prasad. Helen has been so friendly, kind and professional. Mr Prasad has done a fantastic job. I so happy with my procedure. After being so worried about the surgery I would not hesitate to do it all again and I give Pall Mall 5 stars."
"Felt at home the second I walked in. Mr Prasad thank you so much for everything you’ve done. I’m so happy. Thank you. I dealt with Maxine and Amanda the nurses were so lovely. Sarah my coordinator was the best. I felt safe with you guys above. Everyone was great as I dealt with a few coordinators, and nurses but you guys were the best. Thank you. Cannot wait to go bikini shopping."
"I would highly recommend Pall Mall medical to anybody considering surgery. All the staff were amazing during my recent breast augmentation surgery. A very special thank you to Helen, my patient co-ordinator who was absolutely brilliant from start to finish. She is helpful and friendly, she was very patient with me and went above and beyond to help with all my questions! My surgeon, Mr Prasad, was great, he really helped put me at ease and feel comfortable about the whole procedure at my first appointment. Bev who looked after me on the day was lovely and checked on me regularly, thank you to the anaesthetist and Amanda too for all your help on the day of my surgery and making it go as smoothly as possible. I really did feel I was in the best hands so thank you to all of you :)"
"I genuinely have nothing but good things to say about sara and the surgeon. Sara you answered all questions perfectly used your powers of sass ha! to get me an apt with the surgeon between xmas and new year that meant i could get my hair done still and not have to change work/child care around which i really appreciated. The flowers sent out were lovely - thank you! Im super happy and have already recommended the clinic, Sara and Mr Prasad on 2 different social media groups i use, aswell as currently planning what i want doing next as like ive said to you before ive lost alot of weight leaving me with loose skin."
"I would highly recommend Pall Mall medical at Newton-le Willows to anyone thinking of cosmetic surgery. Sara and Helen were very informative and professional. Mr Raghaven was the consultant who carried out rhinoplasty on me (even though I was 72) everything was explained as to how he would do the surgery. To the operating staff and the two lovely nurses that looked after me afterwards nothing was too much trouble, Maxine that removed my stitches one week later made me feel so relaxed, in fact everyone was wonderful . I have no hesitation in telling anyone to call them have a chat you won't be disappointed . For me it was money well spent, I'm looking forward to seeing Mr Raghaven for post op check ,to thank him personally .sandy"
"Great team and fantastic service from start to finish. Sarah, the nursing team and Mr Prasad were very friendly, professional and made me feel at ease. My procedure went well and the aftercare I received in the hospital was five star. I would definitely recommend Pall Mall to anyone looking for surgery. Thank you"
"Very happy with my treatment excellent staff & would go back in the future."
"Great team, fantastic result. Won’t hesitate to go back to Pall Mall when I want another procedure done. Thank you all"
"I am very pleased with the result of my surgical procedure."
"i came to pall mall for breast impant removal and found the experience through themselves was quick and the cost was the best i had found, they were brilliant from start to finish thankyou"
"I would highly recommend Pall Mall. The care I got was outstanding and I recommended Pall Mall to a lot of people."
"Service was fast, professional and efficient. Although a little too expensive!"
"Both Helen and Sara from the Cosmetics Team at Pall Mall Medical are amazing! Every time I have called to speak with one of them, they have been so friendly and helpful. My experience with them alone has definitely made me want to come back to Pall Mall Medical again!"
"Extremely happy with all three surgeries I’ve had at Pallmall, surgeons have excellent listening skills to your personal needs ensuring you gain the surgery you had in mind. More than willing to share pictures of past procedures to help you decide if it’s for you. Admin ladies and nurses are very pleasant and accommodating and always discreet. All staff members, from initial consultation to walking out of the door after your surgery are of a very high standard, professional and very friendly. Aftercare is second to none, and always available to answer any queries I would highly recommend PallMall."
"I would have liked a more in depth consultation."
"I can highly recommend Pall Mall from the treatment I received. From the initial consultation straight through to the post operative aftercare. Everyone from receptionist to surgeon treatment me with respect, care and consideration. Should I require any future treatment then I wouldn’t hesitate to contact Pall Mall."
Pall Mall Cosmetics is rated 4.95 based on 182 reviews