Pall Mall Cosmetics Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Pall Mall Cosmetics

About Pall Mall Cosmetics: Experts in Cosmetic Surgery & Aesthetics for Face, Body & Breasts

As a leading provider of cosmetic surgery, Pall Mall Cosmetics offers both surgical and non-surgical treatments in Manchester, Liverpool & Newton-le-Willows.

We understand that your body is such an important part of your identity, and that is why our service is personal, friendly and professional. We ensure you get the best treatment possible, that is why our surgeons are highly qualified, accredited to British standards and hold NHS positions.

Your body should be a source of confidence in all aspects of your life. We understand that everyone’s needs are different, whether it be a new shape, size, or simply a little help to regain our lost youthful look.

You owe it to yourself, make the choices you can to look and feel the way you want. Wear the clothes you like, show off your body if you choose. You live your life with so many things in mind – family, friends, work and home. Now is the time to choose yourself. Be comfortable in your own body. Be who you want to be.

Start your journey with a FREE consultation with our expert Surgeons at Pall Mall Cosmetics.

03300584455`

team@pallmallcosmetics.co.uk

Tell us how Pall Mall Cosmetics made you happy

"Couldn’t recommend pall mall enough! Helen my patient co ordinator was amazing from start to finish of my experience she was always available to answer any questions I had straight away however small and made sure I was happy with everything, she really made the whole experience a positive one. Mr el Gawad my surgeon was equally great, he knew exactly what I wanted, made me feel completely comfortable throughout and again always made himself available to answer any questions I may have and made sure I was happy, even phoning me the day after surgery to make sure I was ok. He gave me the best results which I am so happy with!"
"I can’t say enough about Pall Mall Medical. The staff are so friendly and the clinic and ward so clean. From Helen who co-ordinated both my surgery prcocedures who kept me informed of everything and even visited me on the ward after surgery to make sure I was okay to Maxine my nurse throughout. She was my rock through it all. Messaging me on both surgeries to make sure I was doing okay, answering my messages if I had a query even whilst on a family holiday. The ward staff were all amazing really looking after me. My surgeon Mr El Gawad is such a gentleman, very careing, he also phoned me and messaged me after both surgeries making sure I was okay. I’ve had 2 surgery procedures in the last 6 months with Mr El Gawad and both at PMM Newton Le Willows, and would not hesitate to use Pall Mall again. I even got a lovely surprise of flowers from PMM when I got home from Helen and the team. Thank you so much for making both my surgeries bearable. Xx"
"I came to Pall Mall with flabby, fatty man-boobs! It was embarrassing to get my kit off and no matter how much I went the gym, the fat just wouldn't shift. Going private was great so that I could get this done discreetly. Pall Mall was the only clinic who didnt try and sell, sell, sell to me! It was much more professional here seeing the surgeon instead of a sales person on commission! It was a nice and clean hospital between Liverpool and Manchester so easy to get to after my shift finished in work. Mr Prasad was a legend! Nothing to be worried about. We had a man to man chat about what I wanted to achieve and what would be the best result. Surgery went well, bruising went down pretty quickly and went back to work 4 days after surgery! I'm pleased to say, nobody knew I had surgery, and the difference to me was enormous. The missus' could tell I was much happier and more confident with my clothes off. I could also wear less clothes at the gym too, and the lads thought I was more outgoing. I'm mega pleased and 100% would recommend Pall Mall to all the other blokes who need to know - this is well worth it!"
"I highly recommend Pall Mall Medical. Every time I have attended my appointments it has been very clean and the staff have been lovely and very welcoming. Any information regarding my treatment has always been promptly emailed back to me."
"Mr Ullas Raghavan is One of the most intelligent and artistic facial plastic surgeons I met. Thorough and conscientious in performing surgical facial procedures which made significant and life changing improvement to my over all appearance. Surgery competitively priced compared to rivals and the quality of service unsurpassable. He is highly professional, integral and patient oriented providing valuable advice at free consultations prior to surgery. As a holder of several Russell group business related qualifications and top gun fortunate 500 experience, I can conclude that Mr Raghavan is a valuable asset in this industry."
"couldn't be any happier with my breast augmentation by Mr Gawad! From start to finish the care was extremely professional and I was well looked after not only from Mr Gawad but also the rest of the staff. During the initial consultation Mr Gawad was very honest and understood my reasons for the surgery. Originally I wanted very large implants which in hindsight wouldn't have suited my frame. I'm glad I took his advise into account and went for the smaller option as they look great (exactly the look I wanted) and any larger wouldn't have suited me. Since the surgery the after care has been fantastic and Mr Gawad and all the staff have been very attentive. Overall I'm extremely happy with the end result and glad I chose Mr Gawad to perform the surgery due to his kind and caring nature. Would definitely recommend him to anyone wanting breast augmentation!" Treated By: Ahmed"
"The staff at Pall Mall were all so pleasant. They phoned me back when I needed them to. All the nurses and surgical staff were amazing. From the theatre staff, anaesthetist, nurses and of course Mr El Gawad"
"I couldn’t recommend pall mall medical enough! From the first point of contact I was greeted with a smile and shown to my room which was one of the best, cleanest and modest hospital rooms I have stayed in. I was very anxious on this day for my surgery but all staff helped me feel at ease including the glamourous nurses, healthcare assistants, theatre staff and especially the surgeon and anaesthetist! I am only 3 days post op and feel like I have had the best experience and have chosen the most professional place to have my surgery, thank you so much!"
"Went and had my lips done yesterday and I love them couldn't of asked for a better clinic or doctor and this all wouldn't be possible without micheal hardey looking after me and making sure I was ok would highly recommend this clinic and will be going back for further treatments"
"Great trip to Pall Mall Medical Liverpool. Great location right in the heart of the city centre, St. Pauls Square just a stones throw away from Moorfields train station. I was a little nervous before going as I'd never used them before but walked in and felt right at home, their clinic really did have the wow factor compared to others I've used before. It's a brand new refurbished building so feels fresh, airy and absolutely spotless but it was the staff that topped my first impressions off... I was greeted by a lovely lady on reception who asked me to fill in my medical history and also offered me a drink whilst I waited. Waited about 5 minutes and then was escorted in to see the doctor by Michael (I'd already spoken to him on the phone so felt like I knew him) he again was very friendly, asked how I was and couldn't do enough to make me feel comfortable. I met with Dr Fard, what a lovely man. Me and my friend decided to go in to our consultation together and he really was so patient with us (pardon the pun) but he had all the time in the world to listen to our concerns, answer our questions honestly and give us a full overview of the process..... well a week later and I can't stop smiling, so glad I took the plunge and have already referred one of my friends to Pall Mall. Great city centre location, great staff and great experience. All in all I wouldn't hesitate to give them 5 stars.... FAB!"
"I have been visiting Pall Mall medical since they launched their Liverpool clinic & I have found the choice of treatments, clinic location, and opening hours second to none. The medical staff are exceptionally friendly, professional and a wealth of knowledge to help put anyone at ease regardless the treatment. Pall Mall medical is a first of its kind for Liverpool offering a stylish, contemporary clinic which I highly recommend to anyone wanting a surgical/non surgical or city centre based GP."
"I had a Breast augmentation in April at the Newton le willows clinic, the surgeon was fantastic the aftercare was brilliant although the service from the receptionists was not the best, forgetting to let the surgeon know I had a booked post op check and left me and my partner sat waiting for 2 hours ..... This happened twice ! Overall happy with everything else!"
"Professional with great results had my tear troughs done and it looks great thank you everyone"
"6 weeks post op and absolutely delighted. Lovely experiences at Newton & Manc branches. Operation went so well with Mr. El Gawad, who takes pride in his work and care. Very quick recovery and minimal pain. Thank you. Special mention to my wonderful nurse Bernice. Highly recommending this surgeon ��"
"Very professional. Immaculate treatment rooms and facilities."
"I have just undergone breast surgery with Dr Prasad . I am delighted with my results and dr Prasad was marvellous from start to finsh and installed great confidence in my decision to choose pall mall medical . The nurses were lovely and made you feel very calm and safe . I would highly reccomrnend Dr Prasad pall mall medical ."
"Amazing treatment at Newton Le Willows. Cannot recommend Pallmall enough. Mr El Gawad is so passionate about his work and so glad it was him that I was under. Nearly 2 week post op, minimal pain and amazing results. Everyone at Newton is so friendly and the nurses really looked after me."
"cant recommend pall mall enough the clinical team were amazing particularly Maxine and Bev who made me feel really taken care of following the procedure. I've been back for a number of out patient appointments since and nothing is too much trouble for Maxine she really has gone the extra mile for me. She gave me some great advice which has aided my recovery and was there at the end of the phone for me if I needed reassurance. My results are fabulous and I'm over the moon with them mr Passad listenened and took on board my wishes and is a fantastic surgeon. Thanks to all the clinical team at Newton le willows xx"
"First class reception and care staff, offered a drink before I even sat down. Arrived early as was not sure as to where they were, no problems seen early. Clean and spotless, friendly staff too, Thank You �"
"From start to finish first class service.... nursing staff excellent big thumbs up to Amanda... they can't do enough for you... recommended my friends worth the money to go to a first class facility... paying that little extra really does pay off.... how many would give you direct numbers for the surgeon and senior nurse 24hr a day that says it all to me... A big thank you Pall Mall"
Pall Mall Cosmetics is rated 4.97 based on 79 reviews