Paisley Freight Reviews

of reviewers recommend Paisley Freight
Read Paisley Freight Reviews

About Paisley Freight:

Paisley Freight offers national and European delivery services for alloy wheels, tyres, bikes, car parts and pallets. We currently offer next working day delivery within the UK and express European delivery services.

We understand that the cost of delivery is important to all, from businesses to individuals. Therefore, we work with our network of couriers to provide low prices for a selection of services.

delivery@paisleyfreight.com

2 Airlink Industrial EstateInchinnan Road

Tell us how Paisley Freight made you happy
We bought a new set of alloy wheels for our Audi, had them sprayed black, had new winter tyres fitted and arranged with this company to collect and deliver them. BIG mistake!!! They delivered 3 and denied the theft. £50 compensation is an absolute joke we’re left with 3 useless alloys and hugely out of pocket! Diabolical company stay well away!
Worst customer service ever. Phonelines do not work, sent over 15 emails. Parcel was due to be collected on 17/12/21, Eventually collected 12 days late due to Paisley Freight’s own fault.
Terrible Company. The wheels were well packaged with protection to the faces. by the time they arrived all of the packaging was removed and the wheels had been placed on their faces. All wheels needed refurbishment at a cost of £300. despite being very well packaged Paisley would not pay compensation as they were not in a box. I would not recommend this company.
They lost my bike. No further tracking after collection. They don't answer the phone. Very poor customer service. Stronly advise against using
Sent some diamond cut Alloy wheels from Liverpool to South end on sea. Wheels were pallet wrapped, but ble wrapped and in Alloy wheel boxes with alot of black tape. My buyer gets the wheels and 2 have been damaged, 1 very badly. Only described as being hit with an axe on the edge. Send a claim email with photos, inside packaging also and external. Fobbed off by them saying they wernt packaged correctly. DO NOT USE
Appalling!
Shocking service, booked a pick up on a Monday and by Wednesday still not done. Claimed they tried twice to pick up which is hogwash as there was somebody home everyday. I cancelled the booking and then only got a part refund! Also can't call them, what kind of company doesn't have a phoneline? Avoid this company and pay the extra for Parcelforce.
What went wrong you ask ,easier asking what went rite ,total crooks firstly told bike box was to big ( only got told that when it was 100 odd miles away so had to pay extra £40only to be told ( the bikes in wales now from originally Fort William Scotland ) it’s only going as far as their depot and some one will have to collect it the guy I sold the bike had to make an hour round trip and luckily have a van to put bike in so I’ve paid for my bike to be delivered get charged extra for being so called over sized in the box ( which it wasn’t ) and my bike didn’t get delivered to the address which I paid for …advoid this shower of crooks at all cost and no Point taking out insurance as it’s worthless ..they won’t pay out under any circumstances
Joke of a company. Can't get hold of them and the never collect on promised days! Still have uncollected parcels and haven't heard back from them for days
Delivered a seat for me and totally wrecked it, they do not care one bit, did not want to know, AVOID !
Lost my goods. No customer service. Total loss. Just don't care.
Collected item late , bad attitude when you call spoke to a couple of women there that both have an issue with helping out customers and talk to you like your some sort of criminal , will never waste my money with these again,
Really appalling service. My husband used Paisley Freight to have a bike delivered. The bike was 2 days late & turned up in a damaged state, even a foot print on the box! My husband couldn't go on his planned trip, as the bike was so delayed and when a complaint was opened up, he was told the case was closed and that was final! He even had insurance. We have never witnessed such disgraceful customer service and disregard for people's things. Never, ever would we use this company again.
Booked for collection and delivery of 4 alloy wheels. Didn't collect the wheels when they said they would, instead leaving me to call them everyday to which they "guaranteed" it would be collected the next day. Recheduled delivery every day for one and a half weeks and finally received them 2 weeks late. Very poor and unhelpful customer service, don't give them your money.
Did not get email on collection time and when item was collected I had a email to say I had to pay a extra £40 or would not be delivered. I wouldn’t of minded if I had to pay a extra £10 / £15 but felt ripped of
Shoddy and Very Poor Customer Service I eventually received a courier delivery of 4 auto wheels that I had arranged for Paisley to collect and deliver to me. Their system said it had been delivererd and signed for but they had not been delivered. Some 2.5 hrs later they were delivered and I complained that their systems were inaccurate and fraudulant showing delivery without my signature. Having complained to Carol at Paisley, they said it was an error on their system and would not consider my complaint as the items had been delivered. Pretty poor show and a complete lack of any customer care. The driver that evetually delivered said the previous driver had signed them as delivererd before passing them over to another driver !!! I'll let you make your mind up if these are the actions of a reputable courier company !!
Simply didn't turn up on the day organised. Customer stayed at home all day. No communication from Paisley freight to either party. No refund, or compensation. Very poor
In one word: disgraceful. Honestly, this is the worst customer experience I have ever experienced. I scheduled to have my bike collected from Islington, London on December 10th. After the collection didn't happen I phoned them the next day and was promised it would be collected. 5 more days of phonecalls to the company yielded absolutely no answers and I was promised the issue would be chased up and I would be called back. I did not receive a single call back and no apology. I had to leave the bike with an elderly neighbour. A day's delay around Christmas might be understandable but a week of promises of 'priority' delivery were a complete shambles. Even worse, at no point on the phone was responsibility taken by the company. I have had to cancel and reschedule with a different company at added cost. ABSOLUTELY AWFUL. Has left such a bad taste. My reference was: 20201208230709-B5537
Rubbish service,didn't pick my parcel up on the day they were supposed to.Waited in all day aswell had to contact them myself to find out the driver ran out of time to collect,and then to be told it was out for collection the following day.No communication at all,good job I was in the following day as it wouldn't have been collected then either.Funny though if it was the other way around I would have been charged for not being in.
Damaged my Parcel that i sent. Wont do anything about it. Avoid