Paisley Freight Reviews

of reviewers recommend Paisley Freight
Read Paisley Freight Reviews

About Paisley Freight:

Paisley Freight offers national and European delivery services for alloy wheels, tyres, bikes, car parts and pallets. We currently offer next working day delivery within the UK and express European delivery services.

We understand that the cost of delivery is important to all, from businesses to individuals. Therefore, we work with our network of couriers to provide low prices for a selection of services.

delivery@paisleyfreight.com

2 Airlink Industrial EstateInchinnan Road

Tell us how Paisley Freight made you happy
Fantastic service from a brilliant company at an extraordinary price ! Wheels collected on a Wednesday in Devon and delivered to London on Friday, AWESOME service, highly recommended
Hello Mick,

Thank you for reviewing Paisley Freight. We are happy to hear you received good quality service and hope you continue to use our services in the future.

Paisley Freight
Good fast service. Will use again.
Hello,

We appreciate you taking the time to review our services. We hope you choose Paisley Freight in the future.

Paisley Freight
Top drawer service. Offered the best price, and everything ran smoothly from pick up to delivery. All true and on time. Would highly recommend.
Hi Ben,

Thank you for reviewing Paisley Freight. We work to ensure all our customers are receiving the best possible service and price. We hope you use our services again in the future.

Paisley Freight
extra charge for any reasons
Hi Agnis,

Thank you for rating Paisley Freight. We apologise you incurred additional charges. Please email delivery@paisleyfreight.com if you need further information regarding these charges.

Paisley Freight
I have used paisley Freight several times now to send alloy wheel sets Each and every time I have been impressed by the service and this has itself reflected in feedback about my own business Excellent service thoroughly recommended
Hello,

Thank you for reviewing our services. We work to ensure all customers are gaining the best possible service. We are happy to hear you have been receiving good feedback from your customers. We hope we continue to work together in the future.

Paisley Freight
Absolutely bloody great company. Ordered and picked up 4 x wheels and tyres same day, delivered the next. Excellent communication. Will defo use them again
Hi Dave,

Thank you for reviewing Paisley Freight. We work with our courier network to provide the best possible service and we hope you continue to use our services in the future.

Paisley Freight
Great service, friendly driver, quick delivery, parcel delivered in perfect condition, great price too 👍🏻
Hi Joanne,

Paisley Freight
Brilliant service, I will use you again. I was trying to find a courier that would transport skis and struggling because of length restrictions. Somebody suggested I look for a local firm and that was perfect advice. Paisley Freight picked up the skis from the south of England no problem and delivered them to Edinburgh the next day. Super efficient, online tracking, safe delivery. The good thing is that when I called to check about the length, I got straight through to a real person who was very helpful. Price was very competitive - I am a happy customer!
Hi Sara,

Thank you for reviewing Paisley Freight. We work hard to ensure all our customers receive the best possible price and service. We do hope you choose our services again in the future.

Paisley Freight
fantastic to deal with very helpfull al be using these guy again
Hi Neil,

Thank you for taking the time to review Paisley Freight. We work with our courier network to ensure we provide the best possible service for all our customers. We do hope you use our services again in the future.

Paisley Freight.
had a holiday from work waited in for my alloys when they turned up there was only 3 courier said it shows up as collected four from seller but now only 3 very dissapointed
Hi Tony,

Thank you for taking the time to review Paisley Freight. We apologise for a delay in delivery of one of your wheels. Occasionally, items do get separated in transit and are delivered the next day. Our customer service department has been in touch regarding the delayed delivery of your item and I hope this has been resolved to your satisfaction.

Paisley Freight
Collected and delivered exactly as expected. Friendly, helpful driver. Will use again!!
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to review Paisley Freight. We aim to make the process simple and affordable while providing a quality service to all our customers. We hope you continue to use us again in the future.

Paisley Freight
Very poor experience. Held my item as they said it was over size, I disputed this. Wouldn’t send or return my item until I paid a disproportionate fee. Basically conned me. Do not use!
Hello,

We appreciate you taking the time to review our services. We are sorry your parcel has been volumed and charged accordingly. Unfortunately, these charges are unavoidable if your item is measured over the maximum dimensions.

Paisley Freight
Wheels collected from Scotland to bottom of England. Lovely service. Very cheap!! Highly recommended... 10*******
Hi George,

Thank you for your review. We work this our courier to help provide the best possible service to all our customers. We hope you continue to use Paisley Freight in the future.

Paisley Freight
Ive used Paisley for years to transport saddles and other large goods. Ive NEVER had a problem with their service and would recommend them to anyone.
Hi Mrs Deane,

Thank you for taking the time to review our services. As a returning customer, we value your opinion greatly and hope we can continue to work together in the future.

Paisley Freight
Good price transporting 4 wheels and tyres... No issues at all... Arrived with 48hrs...
Hi Mark,

Thank you for taking the time to review Paisley Freight. We are happy to hear you received good service and hope you use us again in the future.

Hi Mark,

Thank you for reviewing Paisley Freight. We work with our courier network to provide the best possible service to all our customers. We hope you continue to use Paisley Freight in the future.

Paisley Freight
A premier delivery service, excellent support if required by a human on a phone . A fantastic quality service
Hi Jason,

Thank you for reviewing our services. We are happy to hear you received good service and hope you choose Paisley Freight again in the future.

Paisley Freight
Service was 1st class,parcel collected and deluge next day with no problems. Very happy customer thank you.
Hi Lee,

We appreciate taking the time to review the services provided by Paisley Freight. Our network works to ensure all customers are receiving the best possible service and hope you use us again in the future.

Paisley Freight
Paisley Freight Excellent, picked up on the said date and delivered the next day.
Hi Stephen,

Thank you for taking the time to review Paisley Freight. We work with our network to offer the best possible service for all our customers.

Paisley Freight
As always fantastic service, much appreciated
Hi Wayne,

Thank you for taking the time to review our services. We work to ensure all customers receive the best possible service from booking to delivery.

Hi Wayne,

Thank you for taking the time to review Paisley Freight. We hope you continue to use our services in the future.

Paisley Freight
Excellent, professional service. Had booked a collection but then had to pop out unexpectedly; contacted Paisley Freight who were very understanding & gave me the contact details of local couriers who were tasked with picking my parcels. I contacted them (DelSol) & obtained an approximate ETA, this allowed me to pop out without fear of missing the collection. Great service from both Paisley Freight & DelSol.....would definitely recommend! 👍🏼
Hi Danny,

We appreciate you taking the time to review Paisley Freight. We work to ensure all customers are receiving the best possible service and hope you continue to choose Paisley Freight in the future.

Paisley Freight is rated 4.32 based on 140 reviews