Paisley Freight Reviews

of reviewers recommend Paisley Freight
Read Paisley Freight Reviews

About Paisley Freight:

Paisley Freight offers national and European delivery services for alloy wheels, tyres, bikes, car parts and pallets. We currently offer next working day delivery within the UK and express European delivery services.

We understand that the cost of delivery is important to all, from businesses to individuals. Therefore, we work with our network of couriers to provide low prices for a selection of services.

delivery@paisleyfreight.com

2 Airlink Industrial EstateInchinnan Road

Tell us how Paisley Freight made you happy
Delivered a seat for me and totally wrecked it, they do not care one bit, did not want to know, AVOID !
All good. Customer service helpful. Service is absolutely A1
Lost my goods. No customer service. Total loss. Just don't care.
Great service overnight delivery and regular updates and delivery guy was very pleasant would certainly use this company again
Collected item late , bad attitude when you call spoke to a couple of women there that both have an issue with helping out customers and talk to you like your some sort of criminal , will never waste my money with these again,
Well worth the money for convenience alone.Picked up then door to door.
Great fast next day delivery, would use again no problems.
I will always use these guys good team
Very quick delivery and safe
Really appalling service. My husband used Paisley Freight to have a bike delivered. The bike was 2 days late & turned up in a damaged state, even a foot print on the box! My husband couldn't go on his planned trip, as the bike was so delayed and when a complaint was opened up, he was told the case was closed and that was final! He even had insurance. We have never witnessed such disgraceful customer service and disregard for people's things. Never, ever would we use this company again.
Once again first class service.
Always a Great service . Thanks for the email proof of delivery. Fantastic. G
Excellent service at a good price, thank you !
Booked online for collection of alloy wheels, delivered to my home address the next day, so the delivery service was brilliant. However, trying to speak to someone was a nightmare, so communication with these people isn't great if you have a problem, which is frustrating.
Your company was recommended by another ebay seller. It was quick, easy and far cheaper than I expected. Providing you follow the prompts and guidance you will have no issues. The courier arrived on the appointed day and kept me informed on my packages progress until it arrived with the customer the following day. Well pleased! Mike W
Booked for collection and delivery of 4 alloy wheels. Didn't collect the wheels when they said they would, instead leaving me to call them everyday to which they "guaranteed" it would be collected the next day. Recheduled delivery every day for one and a half weeks and finally received them 2 weeks late. Very poor and unhelpful customer service, don't give them your money.
Collected from great Yarmouth one day Delivered in Edinburgh the next day how good it that!, first class service
Paisley the best courier service out there!!! Dont mess about with others, never had any issues
Great service every time, thanks 👍
Very helpful and efficient service at a fair price.
Paisley Freight is rated 4.01 based on 245 reviews