Paisley Freight Reviews

of reviewers recommend Paisley Freight
Read Paisley Freight Reviews

About Paisley Freight:

Paisley Freight offers national and European delivery services for alloy wheels, tyres, bikes, car parts and pallets. We currently offer next working day delivery within the UK and express European delivery services.

We understand that the cost of delivery is important to all, from businesses to individuals. Therefore, we work with our network of couriers to provide low prices for a selection of services.

delivery@paisleyfreight.com

2 Airlink Industrial EstateInchinnan Road

Tell us how Paisley Freight made you happy
Price was fantastic, would have coat me £50 in fuel and 9hrs time, cost me £40 & sat 8n the house. Delivery only took 48hrs, and within the time window I was informed. Excellent service, and I'm a seriously fussy b@$%@rd
Excellent service. Hassle free website for booking. Great price.
Highly recommended.
Fantastic service- highly recommended, very good price too!
Excellent service from beginning to end. Highly recommend.
Excellent fast efficient service less than 24hrs from pick up to delivery
Paisley Freight was recommended to me by my son-in-law. This is the first time I’ve used it. The whole procedure was totally efficient and painless.
Used Paisley Freight a few times for alloy wheels ..always picked up and delivered on time ..easy to book and prices are great ..wont use any one else now !!
It was a quick and efficient service to get 4 wheels and tyres from Dartmoor to Derbyshire
I would definitely use again
The quotes I was getting to transport 4 wheels came in at around £160. A friend recommended trying paisley Freight and I so glad I did. I actually thought the price was too good to be true, so I related myself for delays and other issues - but it was faultless. Absolutely delighted
In one word: disgraceful. Honestly, this is the worst customer experience I have ever experienced. I scheduled to have my bike collected from Islington, London on December 10th. After the collection didn't happen I phoned them the next day and was promised it would be collected. 5 more days of phonecalls to the company yielded absolutely no answers and I was promised the issue would be chased up and I would be called back. I did not receive a single call back and no apology. I had to leave the bike with an elderly neighbour. A day's delay around Christmas might be understandable but a week of promises of 'priority' delivery were a complete shambles. Even worse, at no point on the phone was responsibility taken by the company. I have had to cancel and reschedule with a different company at added cost. ABSOLUTELY AWFUL. Has left such a bad taste.

My reference was: 20201208230709-B5537
Tried to post a cycle bike with DPD with no success as didn’t answer phone and wouldn’t give advice at local depot. Local bike shop advised to try Paisley Freight. Phoned for advice which was clear and easy to follow. Followed instructions on web and booked bike which I had stripped down and parcelled myself. Parcel picked up in North East Scotland before 3pm on day indicated and delivered to Somerset less than 24hours later. No problems and no hassle. Great service which I will use again.
Rubbish service,didn't pick my parcel up on the day they were supposed to.Waited in all day aswell had to contact them myself to find out the driver ran out of time to collect,and then to be told it was out for collection the following day.No communication at all,good job I was in the following day as it wouldn't have been collected then either.Funny though if it was the other way around I would have been charged for not being in.
Damaged my Parcel that i sent. Wont do anything about it. Avoid
Can't fault them, good price,good service,speedy delivery. Thank you
Fantastic service and very well priced
Used to be very happy with the service from Paisley Freight, now not so much.

Collection booked, items packaged and labels applied. Items left outside for driver to limit contact (COVID-19 precaution)

Receive email, collection failed - no answer at telephone. Rang depot to be told driver will not take items without making contact and another collection must be booked at a cost of 9.99.

Doesn’t state anywhere that this is the case and especially during a period where contact is minimised.

Won’t be using Paisley Freight again
Delivered a bike for me. Pick up and delivery ok, but charged an extra £15 while it was out on delivery for an 'oversize' package. Was a standard cardboard bike box from Decathlon, so seems like the t&c's would mean that most customers would be charged more for bike couriering than advertised.
Hello Mike,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, we are sorry to hear of the issues you have highlighted. All items are subject to volumetric charges if the items do not meet our size criteria. Please contact us directly by email and we would be happy to discuss this further. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Paisley Freight
Shipped 4 alloys wheels with tyres from Essex to Ellesmere. I called to check the packaging requirements and they confirmed bubble wrap then fully enclosed in cardboard so I made a cardboard disc for each side then cut a long strip for the circumference, attached my own delivery address label then wrapped the whole thing in Mottez Stretch Film 300m x 450mm from Screwfix before finally applying Paisley Freight shipping labels. Collection was arranged for next day and the APC driver was here by mid-morning. The website was updated confirming collection, receipt at distribution centre and then marked for delivery next day. By 10am the following morning the wheels had been delivered. All in all an excellent service from Paisley Freight. I'm delighted, I would recommend and will use again.
Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience using Paisley Freight. We work hard to ensure the quick and safe delivery of your parcels.
We hope you think of us next time you have a requirement!

Paisley Freight
Arranged a collection of a parcel was meant to be picked up on Tuesday, parcel was sat outside my front door 2 people inside the house as well waiting for the delivery man and no one came! After calling Paisley freight first time was left on hold for 10minutes after they said they were checking and then they hung up on me. Emailed them now and they say the driver came no one was there straight up lie and then they sent me an email showing how to rebook and want me to pay £10 it’s a joke, called APC who were meant to collect the parcel and they said they will collect it again today free of charge won’t be using them again!
Hello Ryan,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I am very sorry to hear your parcel has not been collected. We do everything possible to ensure our couriers collect on the scheduled day. However, very occasionally parcels are not collected for reasons for which may be out with our control. If your parcel has not been collected, you will receive an email outlining the reason why.

It is important to us that we resolve any issues our customers are having. Please send us an email on delivery@paisleyfreight.co.uk stating your reference number (you can find it in your confirmation email) and we will find out why your parcel was not collected and organise re-collection.

Paisley Freight
Excellent service and staff are very courteous on the phone. Item arrived very fast and in excellent condition
Many Thanks
Hi,

We hope you think of us next time you have a requirement!

Paisley Freight is rated 4.02 based on 215 reviews