Paisley Freight Reviews

82% of reviewers recommend Paisley Freight

About Paisley Freight: Paisley Freight offers national and European delivery services for alloy wheels, tyres, bikes, car parts and pallets. We currently offer next working day delivery within the UK and express European delivery services.

We understand that the cost of delivery is important to all, from businesses to individuals. Therefore, we work with our network of couriers to provide low prices for a selection of services.

delivery@paisleyfreight.com

2 Airlink Industrial EstateInchinnan Road

Tell us how Paisley Freight made you happy

"First class service, thank you"
Hi James,

Thank you for taking the time to review our services. We are always happy to hear from our customers and we hope you choose us in the future.

Paisley Freight
"Don’t use Paisley Freight they take your money then tell lies and don’t pick up your parcel. They say I have a porch on my house oh no I don’t terrible service and they are in no hurry to help the customers out."
Hi Colin.

We are sorry to hear the service you received was not up to par. Our customer service team do their best to answer any questions and solve any problems you are having as quickly as possible.

Apologises for the inconvenience.
Paisley Freight
"first class service as always hassle free & you can talk to a human if need be Always recommend Paisley freight to people"
Hi Andy,

Thank you for taking the time to review Paisley Freight. We want our customers to receive the best possible service, both delivery and customer services.

We hope you continue to use our services,

Paisley Freight
"I can’t fault paisley freight, service but beware that they are just a booking service for other courier companies. APC would not collect parcel as used off road tyres may get damaged in transit without being in a box. £9.99 to re arrange collection after putting in black bags."
Good Afternoon,

Our policy, as in line with APC, states we cannot collect items not properly packaged. Next time make sure everything is covered and everything should run smoothly!

Paisley Freight
"I have an on going issue with my item as it was delivered to the wrong address and person. Talked to their rep on the phone but cant make a complaint since I am not the sender. How can they mistakenly handed it over to different person when they got my number to confirm and complete address with postcode to make sure they got the right recipient of the item. Absolutely bad service!"
Hello,

We appreciate you taking the time to review Paisley Freight. Our policy is official complaints or claims must be made by the person who made the booking to avoid duplicate claims. We can only apologise for the inconvenience but we have rectified this situation.

Paisley Freight
"Great service, have used before and never been disappointed . Would highly recommend"
Thank you for reviewing Paisley Freight. We hope you continue to use our services in the future.

Paisley Freight
"Been using paisley freight for past 10years for all bigger items & as long as you stick to measurements & weight then they amazing next day courier for the price"
Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to review our services. We try to ensure all our customers are gaining the best service possible and we hope you use us again in the future.

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to review our services. Our restrictions are there for a reason, for your booking to go through smoothly. We are happy you have received good service and hope you use us again soon.

Paisley Freight
"fantastic service, very polite and helpful, would highly recommend"
Hi Robert,

Thank you for taking the time to review Paisley Freight. We are happy to hear you have received good service and we hope you use us again in the future.

Kind Regards
Paisley Freight
"Fantastic service would highly recommmend"
Hi Reg,

Thank you for taking the time to review Paisley Freight. We would love if you recommend us to a friend and hope you use us again in the future.

Hi Reg,

Thank you for taking the time to review our services. We hope you use us again in the future.

Paisley Freight
"Terrible attitudes towards their customers"
Hello,

We appreciate taking the time to review our services. We are sorry you were not happy with the service you received. Please email delivery@paisleyfreight.com if you wish to discuss this further.

Hello,

We apologise you thought our customer service was not up to scratch. We have taken your comment on board.

Paisley Freight
"First class as always.best courrier by far.Gary"
Hi Gary,

Thank you for taking the time to review Paisley Freight. We are happy to hear you received good service and hope you continue to use us again in the future.

Thanks,
Paisley Freight
"Absolutely shocking, do not use, they should be shut down, scam"
Hi Smits,

We appreciate you taking the time to review Paisley Freight. We apologise you have had a bad experience. We aim to address and sort any problems our customers are having, please contact delivery@paisleyfreight.com and we would be happy to help.

Kind Regards
Paisley Freight
"I have delt with paisley fright now for the best part of 5 years and I can’t say a bad word about them they pick up our alloy wheels and deliver them wherever we send them bang on time all the time so we’ll done paisley fright from Geordie at daydawn alloys"
Hello Geordie,

Thank you for taking the time to review our services. We appreciate your custom over the past 5 years and hope we can continue the great relationship we have with Daydwan Alloys.

Paisley Freight
"I used to use them all the time for big carp parts, prices have gone up and up and service has gone down and down. My most recent disaster, I sent a bike with them by selecting "bike" as my item. It incurred £30 charges and put on hold because it was 20cm too big. It was a small ladies bike! Completely misleading and much more expensive than other sites. I recommend ipostparcels."
Hi Tom,

We appreciate you taking the time to review our services. On our bike services, the fully packed item must not be greater than 1.6m x combined dimensions 1.2m. If your bike is above this when measured then it will be charged accordingly. In future, why not try our quote calculator for a more appropriate service option.

Paisley Freight
"Sent a bike with them, incurred £30 charges because it was 20cm too big. It was a small ladies bike! Completely misleading and much more expensive than other sites. Try ipostparcels."

Paisley Freight
"My parcel was held at the depot after collection and refused to deliver to driver.i called customer service to ask and the lady was very rude on the phone .she had to hang up on my at first because I read their terms and condition out to her on the site. they had asked me to pay extra 15pounds to the actual 26pounds I paid for bike delivery saying my box was slightly bigger than the required size. also now they are saying I might have to pay double this amount due to the time its being held back without any notice. The customer I sold the bike to has not yet received the item. this is very fraustrating."
Hi Francis,

Thank you for taking the time to review our services. We apologise the customer service you received was not up to your expectations. We do not accept boxes bigger than the stated dimensions on the bike service. In future, you can use the quote calculator to book larger items and declare the dimensions. This way you will be charged the correct amount.

I hope this helps,
Paisley Freight
"Great service. delivered my motorcycle wheels quickly. picked them up at my house and provided accurate tracking info. good price compared with other competitors. will be using again. thanx"
Hi Mark,

Thank you for taking the time to review Paisley Freight. We are happy to hear you received good service and hope you use us again in the future.

Paisley Freight
"Absolutely fantastic service 10 out of 10"
Hi Dave.

Thank you for taking the time to review Paisley Freight. We are happy to hear you have received good service and hope you continue to use us in the future.

Thanks,