Paisley Freight Reviews

of reviewers recommend Paisley Freight
Read Paisley Freight Reviews

About Paisley Freight:

Paisley Freight offers national and European delivery services for alloy wheels, tyres, bikes, car parts and pallets. We currently offer next working day delivery within the UK and express European delivery services.

We understand that the cost of delivery is important to all, from businesses to individuals. Therefore, we work with our network of couriers to provide low prices for a selection of services.

delivery@paisleyfreight.com

2 Airlink Industrial EstateInchinnan Road

Tell us how Paisley Freight made you happy
Used Paisley quite a few times now when sending car wheels and never had any problems whatsoever. First class service every time. The booking, the labels, the collection and next day delivery, all without fault. Will continue to use.
Dreadful service. Lost a bike I sent. Carol in customer services was useless and just kept fobbing me off saying looking in to it. They never resolve anything.
THEY SUB CONTACT IT OUT TO APC OVERNIGHT SO I WILL GO DIRECT IN FUTURE.
Avoid at all costs. No compensation
Honestly, pay a bit more and use another courier.
Excellent service delivered 2 mins before earliest delivery estimate with a very helpful driver,wheels and tyres came in perfect condition as purchased
Great service great price and super fast delivery ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Used Paisley Freight for car wheels several times, always gave a very good service.
Hello,

Thank you for reviewing Paisley Freight. We are working hard during this time to ensure all customers still receive the best service possible.

Paisley Freight
this company will wreck your Items in transit, dump it and run before you can check the damage....... then there office will deny any liability even when you have the proof.

An immoral and unprofessional company.
Hello,

We appreciate you taking the time to review our services. We are working hard to ensure all customers receive the best service possible and we apologise for any issues you have had regarding Paisley Freight. We do hope this has now been resolved to your satisfaction.

Paisley Freight
Terrible service and customer service is slower than the courier! If you’re not going to turn up, it would be nice if you to advise your customers!

Paisley Freight
They delivered my bike to wrong recipient with no information or contact. Bike is currently unaccounted for and not located. Zero information offered about the location and currently ongoing a gruelling task of phoning various third parties that are affiliated sub distributors for the company. The onus should be on me to phone various companies to locate an item contracted with Paisley Freight. First ever experience with this company. Watch this space.

Paisley Freight
We're a bike shop. We sent an expensive bike. It arrived at the customers in the back of an estate, badly damaged. Courier also bashed it off the floor when removing it from the boot. Nobody answering the phone to talk to. No reply from emails. Use a different courier.

Paisley Freight
Superb as always. Great price, fast service, no hassle.....even in Covud times. 5 stars! Thanks.

Paisley Freight
Reasonable prices and always on time with collections and delivers never had any issues at all.

Used paisley freight for alloy wheel collections and car part collections numerous times no problems what so ever

Paisley Freight
My bike arrived damage even though it was safely wrapped in bubble wrap & boxed securely Big holes in the box were the courier has not taken care of a delicate package. This has resulted in a big dent in my frame down to the bare metal and damage to the back of the frame.

I Have previously sent a bike via a well known airline to Spain that arrived in the condition it was sent.

Can’t even speak with anyone.

Clearly they are not at all careful with packages that they know should be handles with care.

I now have is a very expensive bike that is damaged and leaves me very upset.

Thanks very much Paisley Freight.

Paisley Freight
Very quick and efficient collection and delivery.

Paisley Freight
every time used I have no worries

Paisley Freight
Horrendous service!! We used them for the first time to ship a freshly powder coated set of alloy wheels to a customer. All were bubble wrapped and in boxes and extra insurance paid. When the wheels arrived one box was badly damaged and a wheel badly chipped. Rang Paisley Freight who said to email when I had received all the photos (no mention I only had three days to do this).
When I emailed with the photos attachedI I was told I hadn’t opened a complaint via email within three days (even though I’d rung them on the day of delivery once the customer had told me) so there was nothing they would do and refused to discuss this further. Even with insurance they refused to reimburse anything whatsoever as well as refunding the customer.
Having then looked online, social media, etc it’s clear others have had the same issues with their wheels. TERRIBLE SERVICE, WORSE ATTITUDE...having sent car parts all over the world previously without issues it’s a shame I’ve had to resort to a review like this for the first time... AVOID THEM

Paisley Freight
Website easy to use quick response with detailed information quick and easy delivery will definitely recommend this company 👍

Paisley Freight
Bought a Dawes racing bike in Newcastle & Paisley delivered it (undamaged) the next day 👏🏻👏🏻 Far cheaper than collecting it myself from the Isle of Wight.

They also dropped off the packaging several days prior to collecting the bike, giving the seller time to dismantle & wrap it.

Highly recommended.
Hello,

Thank you for reviewing Paisley Freight. We are working hard to ensure all customers receive the best quality service and deliveries are carried out quickly and safely, for both customers and drivers. We hope you choose Paisley Freight again in the future.

Paisley Freight
Brilliant service and great turnaround! Will use again
Hello,

Thank you for reviewing our services. We are working hard to continue to provide a quality service to all our customers, given the current restrictions with the lockdown. We hope you continue to use Paisley Freight.

Paisley Freight
I wouldn't even give a star!
The item I sent via this company is still missing and they just don't care!!!
Nobody answering the calls neither responding to emails! Left to sort the things out by myself! Just takes the money and disappears!
Hello,

We appreciate you taking the time to review our services. Please email delivery@paisleyfreight.com and we would be happy to discuss your missing item. We will do everything in our power to locate your bike.

Paisley Freight is rated 4.15 based on 163 reviews