Paisley Freight Reviews

of reviewers recommend Paisley Freight
Read Paisley Freight Reviews

About Paisley Freight:

Paisley Freight offers national and European delivery services for alloy wheels, tyres, bikes, car parts and pallets. We currently offer next working day delivery within the UK and express European delivery services.

We understand that the cost of delivery is important to all, from businesses to individuals. Therefore, we work with our network of couriers to provide low prices for a selection of services.

delivery@paisleyfreight.com

2 Airlink Industrial EstateInchinnan Road

Tell us how Paisley Freight made you happy
Your company was recommended by another ebay seller. It was quick, easy and far cheaper than I expected. Providing you follow the prompts and guidance you will have no issues. The courier arrived on the appointed day and kept me informed on my packages progress until it arrived with the customer the following day. Well pleased! Mike W
Booked for collection and delivery of 4 alloy wheels. Didn't collect the wheels when they said they would, instead leaving me to call them everyday to which they "guaranteed" it would be collected the next day. Recheduled delivery every day for one and a half weeks and finally received them 2 weeks late. Very poor and unhelpful customer service, don't give them your money.
Collected from great Yarmouth one day Delivered in Edinburgh the next day how good it that!, first class service
Paisley the best courier service out there!!! Dont mess about with others, never had any issues
Great service every time, thanks 👍
Very helpful and efficient service at a fair price.
Booked a bicycle collection on Wednesday night, APC (on behalf of Paisley) collected on Thursday, bike was delivered safely on Friday. £26.99 is probably the best price you’ll get to deliver a bicycle and the service exceeded expectations. Keep up the good work!
Did not get email on collection time and when item was collected I had a email to say I had to pay a extra £40 or would not be delivered. I wouldn’t of minded if I had to pay a extra £10 / £15 but felt ripped of
EXCELENT SERVICE, NEXT DAY DELIVERY, HIGHLY RECOMENDED, WILL USE AGAIN, THANKS.
Great delivery,well recommended!!very fast.
I purchased 4 alloy wheels with fitted tyres, for which I had to arrange collection 330 miles from home. This was the first time I ever I had to arrange a courier collection myself. After sfinding my usual courier didn't carry wheels, tyres or most things one would buy on e-Bay I found a Paisley Freight ad online for alloy wheel couriers, good price at £40 the lot. The online booking only took 10 mins, good speedy e-mail communication with any queries I had. Goods collected on the arranged day & delivered within 48hrs, no damage to goods or packaging.
Great service, easy to use, very helpful
I purchased 4 tyres which needed collecting from Inverness 270 miles from where I live. This was my first ever experience where I had to arrange a courier collection myself. After surfing the web Paisley Freight quoted me the cheapest price £40. The whole process from start to finish was effortless and I was kept informed throughout. It literally took me 10mins to book online and my tyres were delivered within 48hrs. Amazing service, seriously if you want items collecting and delivering this is the company you go to. Thankyou Paisley Freight I will most definitely be using you again.
Shoddy and Very Poor Customer Service I eventually received a courier delivery of 4 auto wheels that I had arranged for Paisley to collect and deliver to me. Their system said it had been delivererd and signed for but they had not been delivered. Some 2.5 hrs later they were delivered and I complained that their systems were inaccurate and fraudulant showing delivery without my signature. Having complained to Carol at Paisley, they said it was an error on their system and would not consider my complaint as the items had been delivered. Pretty poor show and a complete lack of any customer care. The driver that evetually delivered said the previous driver had signed them as delivererd before passing them over to another driver !!! I'll let you make your mind up if these are the actions of a reputable courier company !!
Used many times, cannot fault at all
Simply didn't turn up on the day organised. Customer stayed at home all day. No communication from Paisley freight to either party. No refund, or compensation. Very poor
Price was fantastic, would have coat me £50 in fuel and 9hrs time, cost me £40 & sat 8n the house. Delivery only took 48hrs, and within the time window I was informed. Excellent service, and I'm a seriously fussy b@$%@rd
Excellent service. Hassle free website for booking. Great price. Highly recommended.
Fantastic service- highly recommended, very good price too!
Excellent service from beginning to end. Highly recommend.
Paisley Freight is rated 4.02 based on 231 reviews