Pact Coffee Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pact Coffee
Read Pact Coffee Reviews

About Pact Coffee:

We source world-class coffee, roast it expertly and then grind it fresh - ready to deliver it right to your door.

You pick your brewing method, grind type, flavour profile and delivery schedule, and we make sure you never run out of the coffee you love.

And with free next day delivery (when you order Monday-Friday before 1pm) and letterbox-friendly packaging, there’s no reason to wait for your next cup.

We’re also making coffee a force for good, with a 100% commitment to direct trade and an investment and training programme that helps farmers change their lives for better. Paying 25-125% more than Fairtrade prices, we encourage farmers to strive for speciality grade crops - because it’s about quality, not charity.

Want to know more, or need any help? Chat coffee with our Customer Champions Monday-Sunday, 9am-5pm.

ahoy@pactcoffee.com

The Biscuit Factory - A.403100 Drummond Road

Tell us how Pact Coffee made you happy
Happy with the delivery and communication, however I feel as though the coffee is at a very premium price for what you receive. No natural coffees on offer and I’d like to be able to customise the choice of coffee I receive a bit further eg. Choose a region etc
Hi Paul, thank you for leaving a review of Pact’s coffee and service!

We’re sorry to hear that you weren't impressed by our range. We source all our coffees direct from small farms around the world and regularly pick up Naturals and Honey/Pulped Naturals. Due to the small size of the lots we purchase, our menu is ever changing! At the moment we have two Naturals and two Pulped Naturals on the menu so be sure to check the menu regularly if you're looking for this process in particular!

Very sorry for any disappointment, thanks so much for your review!
pretty good you can order, for 1£
Hi there, thank you for leaving a review of Pact’s coffee and service! We're glad to hear you enjoyed the £1 offer to try out our coffee.

We would love to give you a 5-star service every time so if you would like to contact us about anything that we resolve for you, please do so on ahoy@pactcoffee.com or over the phone on 0203 095 3975 where we can put things right.

Thanks for your review, and for being a part of Pact.
Pods are nice alone but not great mixed with plant mills, such a shame as I like a flat white on days when I’m fancying a coffee so I won’t be re ordering the pods
Hi Laura, thank you for leaving a review of Pact’s coffee and service!

We’re sorry to hear that our pods don't work well with plant milk - we hope they'd make a great coffee no matter what.

Thanks for your review, and for being a part of Pact.
Not sure if l like the coffee l got there didn't seem much taste.
Hi Jacqueline, thank you for leaving a review of Pact’s coffee and service!

We’re sorry to hear that you're not a fan of the coffee! We’ll be reaching out shortly to get this resolved for you, but if you would like to contact us sooner please do so on ahoy@pactcoffee.com or over the phone on 0203 095 3975 where we can put things right.

Thanks for your review, and for being a part of Pact.
I had a pack of Planalto from Pact Coffee. This coffee was nice, but definitely not worth the price. I do expect to pay more, as Pact Coffee pays its coffee farmers more than fair trade, but I think I can get something that tastes equally as good from a supermarket, such as Tesco finest coffee, for less than half the price.
Hi Sam, thank you for leaving a review of Pact’s coffee and service!

We’re sorry to hear that You weren't impressed with Planalto! We work really closely with this farm and have seem them grow from strength to strength. Their coffee even picked up a Great Taste award last year!

Thanks for your review, and for being a part of Pact
Coffee was a bit to roasted. Feels a bit overdone.
Hi there, thank you for leaving a review of Pact’s coffee and service!

We’re sorry to hear that you felt the coffee was overdone - we do not tend to roast our coffee beans as dark as many other types of coffees available on the market. However we'd love to be able to resolve this for so you can enjoy your selection of coffee as intended.

Please do contact us on ahoy@pactcoffee.com or over the phone on 0203 095 3975 where we can put things right.

Thanks for your review, and for being a part of Pact.
Not impressed with the taste of the coffee. Beans were ground too finely which made using the grinds difficult on our Gaggia machine with lots of grounds at the bottom of the cup. Sorry.....won’t be ordering more
Hi Bobby, thank you for leaving a review of Pact’s coffee and service!

We’re sorry to hear that our fine grind was too fine for your machine! - All espresso machines behave a little different from each other so we've tried to cater for as many as possible with an almost 'Universal' espresso grind. Unfortunately it's not right for every machine, though!

Thanks for your review, and for being a part of Pact.
Early days but I'm hoping there is more variety of coffee coming. We've enjoyed the 3 different coffees received, and are hoping we will get some new ones in the next batch.
I can say service is good, and delivery is rapid.
Hi there, we're thrilled to hear that you're loving the coffee and our service!

The House Plan that you have in your account is just for our House Blend which is the same all-year-round, so this particular Plan won't vary much we're afraid - however your Select Plan will be a different variety every time. We do also vary the decaf option throughout the year so you can try something different.

We aim for 5-star service every time, so if there is anything else that can be improved please let us know at ahoy@pactcoffee.com or over the phone on 0203 095 3975 and we will be more than happy to help. Thanks for your review, and for being a part of Pact - you've made us who we are today.
tbh, I do not think that the price is really justified by the quality of the product. I understand ethical implications, and how this may effect pricing, but the product itself does not seem any better than that I might get elsewhere.
Hi there! Thank you for your review of Pact Coffee. We're sorry to hear that you're not keen on the price and that this doesn't leave you feeling 5 stars out of 5.

The cost we charge for our coffee reflects not just the swift postage service and the higher quality of our speciality coffee, but also the higher wages and support we are giving to our growers at origin, to help them live better lives. We hope to make ethical and great quality coffee the norm, but we understand that the price point isn't for everybody.

Thank you again for taking the time to leave a review, and have a wonderful rest of your day.
After reading all the good reviews, I was expecting a little more. Unfortunately I find that the coffee taste rather average and like instant coffee. I got myself even a grinder and ordered the beans to get the fresh taste out of it, but that coffee just didnt do it.
Hi there, we hope you’re loving the coffee and our service! We’re sorry to hear about the issue you’ve had with Pact and hope we can get this resolved for you.

We aim for 5-star service every time, so we will be contacting you to put things right, but if there is anything else that can be improved please let us know at ahoy@pactcoffee.com or over the phone on 0203 095 3975 and we will be more than happy to help. Thanks for your review, and for being a part of Pact - you've made us who we are today.
Great coffee and filter pot, however, they do not warn you that you are put into a subscription payment plan on buying it. So, although it might taste nice, the customer service is not good!
Hi Jemma, we hope you’re loving the coffee and our service! We’re sorry to hear about the issue you’ve had with Pact and hope we can get this resolved for you.

When you sign up for a Plan with us rather than a one-off order, we do try to make it clear at every step that it is a subscription, as you have to enter a frequency of deliveries, as well as seeing an order confirmation that confirms that it is a regular delivery.

We aim for 5-star service every time, if there is anything that can be improved or that we can help with please let us know at ahoy@pactcoffee.com or over the phone on 0203 095 3975 and we will be more than happy to help. Thanks for your review, and for being a part of Pact - you've made us who we are today.
I had the decaffeinated coffee, the flavour was nice but I would have preferred it to be stronger. Unfortunately I have never found a decaffeinated coffee that has a strong full bodied taste.
Hi there, thank you for leaving a review of Pact’s coffee and service!

We’re thrilled you are enjoyed the flavour of your delicious Direct Trade coffee, but are sorry to hear you've not found it quite strong enough for your preferred taste!

Our decaffeinated blend changes every few months, so you will soon be able to try another, which we hope is strong enough for you! If we can help with anything else at all you can reach us via email at ahoy@pactcoffee.com or over the phone on 0203 095 3975.

Thanks for your review, and for being a part of Pact.
Delivery was very quick and item arrived in perfect condition but wasn't blown away by the coffee. Didn't seem to have much depth, might need to add more to my cafetiere but think I was already quite generous. Was pretty disappointed to be honest, as I'd heard good things about Pact from someone in the industry. Unsure about maintaining my subscription now.
Hi JD, thank you for leaving a review of Pact’s coffee and service!

We’re sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy the coffee - as we have quite the range of beans we're keen to get you set up with one that's right for you next time!

Thanks for your review, and for being a part of Pact.
Wasn't as good as my last one. Half the coffee drinkers in the house found it too sweet.
Hi James, thank you for leaving a review of Pact’s coffee and service!

We’re sorry to hear that you've received coffee you found too sweet along your Pact journey - we have varied blends to suit all tastes and we'd love to get this sorted.

We’ll be reaching out shortly to get this resolved, but if you would like to contact us sooner please do so on ahoy@pactcoffee.com or over the phone on 0203 095 3975 where we can put things right.

Thanks for your review, and for being a part of Pact.
I like the coffee, better than what is available on supermarket shelves, although dearer than local roasters provide. I guess you pay the extra for the convenience of it being delivered to you: problem is that lately, the products are being packed into bags that do not fit into my letterbox-this must be a new system, as first few packs were successfully delivered. Having to them visit the local parcel office a few days later is a bit of a chore, and defeats the purpose of having a fresh roast.
Hi there, thank you for leaving a review of Pact’s coffee and service!

We’re thrilled you are enjoying your delicious Direct Trade coffee, but are sorry to hear some of your orders have not been put through your letterbox. Our envelopes are letterbox friendly and your postperson should be able to deliver through your letterbox, especially if they've been able to previously. We are sorry to hear this has not happened with some of your orders.

Please do get in touch and we can look at how to get this resolved for you. You can reach us via email at ahoy@pactcoffee.com or over the phone on 0203 095 3975 where we can put things right.

Thanks for your review, and for being a part of Pact.
When I first took out my Select Plan subscription I was very impressed by how personal my Pact experience was. Now I feel slightly let down because last month I ended up with some coffee that I didn't ask for (they sold out of the one I'd picked at the last minute) and that I ended up paying for. So I now have a bag of coffee sat at home which was a waste of money, but whenever I try to complain I just get apologies and not much else. £7.99 for a bag of wasted coffee. Not very impressed.
Hi Eden, thank you for leaving a review of Pact’s coffee and service!

We’re sorry to hear you are feeling a little let down having received the same coffee twice - we completely understand why this was disappointing and would be delighted to sort this out for you - we want you to love the coffee we send. We will be reaching out again shortly to get things fully resolved. If you would like to contact us sooner please do so on ahoy@pactcoffee.com or over the phone on 0203 095 3975 where we can put things right.

Nice but expensive
Hi Betty, we're thrilled to hear that you're loving the coffee and our service! Sorry to hear that the price isn't quite right for you.

For more cost-effective options we also have the House Plan available which is just £6.95 per delivery, and you can also space out your deliveries for lower cost throughout the year. We hope the quality of the coffee speaks for itself!

No thanks
Hi Allan, thank you for your review of Pact's coffee and service.

Thanks for your review, and for being a part of Pact!
I love the coffee its ideal anytime of day the blend is perfect
Hi Karen, we're thrilled to hear that you're loving the coffee and our service! Fantastic to know that you're loving our blend as well for your daily brews.

We aim for 5-star service every time, so if there is anything that can be improved please let us know at ahoy@pactcoffee.com or over the phone on 0203 095 3975 and we will be more than happy to help. Thanks for your review, and for being a part of Pact - you've made us who we are today.
I'm disappointed that you don't do ground coffee in decaff and I'm starting to find the coffee quite bitter so might need to change from the house blend to another.
I want to put my order on hold but don't seem to be able to do this anymore??
Overall very good service and comes very next day.
Hi Alison, thank you for leaving a review of Pact’s coffee and service!

We’re sorry to hear that you're disappointed in the taste of the coffee and our range - however I just wanted to let you know that we do offer decaffeinated coffee, and would be happy to get you set up with it soon, as well as help you to make changes to your order.

We’ll be reaching out shortly to get this resolved for you, but if you would like to contact us sooner please do so on ahoy@pactcoffee.com or over the phone on 0203 095 3975 where we can put things right!

Pact Coffee is rated 4.73 based on 1,885 reviews