PAC Web Hosting Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend PAC Web Hosting
"Just by giving their usual exceptional service and customer attention"
"Brilliant fast, helpful and approachable! Couldn't do enough to help and very professional i cant wait to see my finished website with such a fast turn around it wont be long now! Trust worthy and very versatile on understanding the vision of your views. Wouldn't trust anyone else with my website!"
"Your website is so simple that I always know what to do when I come looking for stuff."
"PA have never failed to impress me. As a developer I rely on top notch support and they don't disappoint. I've move all of my clients over to PAC."
"Great price and easy to use."
"Excellent website, no fuss, good service availability."
"Great service, great communication."
"I've always had very pleasant dealings with PAC. They provide good value services and if you ever have any queries their customer service / technical team is friendly and helpful. Will continue to use and recommend them."
"You took my payment over the phone"
"The whole team at PAC Web has been a massive help to my business over the years. Wouldn't go anywhere else. 5 Stars is the minimum they deserve."
"Easy to use and very helpful staff."
"I've been with PAC Web Hosting for many years and can honestly say that the service is great and highly recommended."
"Good price, and no problems."
"Always contactable and always very helpful. A good company to do business with."
"Excellent customer support on the rare occasions it is required"
"Easy tools and quick friendly answers if you have a question."
"Competitive pricing, reliable service. Tech (and other) support always very prompt and very helpful, whatever the time of day! Spam emails virtually none existent. Been with PAC for several years and can't fault them in any way. They set the bar very high!"
"They dealt patiently with my queries while I was considering which host to go to. And unlike some hosts, they were able to handle a new registration of a .uk domain while I kept the corresponding .co.uk one with a different registrar."
"Prompt efficient tech support when needed"
"I have been using PAC Web Hosting for years now and high recommend them!"
PAC Web Hosting is rated 4.87 based on 124 reviews