PAC Web Hosting Reviews

of reviewers recommend PAC Web Hosting
I found it incredibly easy ( not to mention 3 times cheaper! ) to transfer my domain name to PAC.

Plus I get the first year free, what's not to like? :)
Good price for a very good service, and very good after sales
Helpful service for people whose knowledge is limited in this field. Well done and keep up the good work.
Very good service helpful staff I would recommend them.
Want a great hosting company look no further Pac has it all its superfast has some really good 24/7 support at a reasonable cost i have been using hem for a few years tried others but PAC has it all 5* +
Fast hosting and always very helpful.
Optimus Driver Training has been using PAC Web Hosting for nearly 8 years and have always provided a reliable and efficient service and when any hiccups arise, they are dealt with very quickly.
Been with them for eight years. Excellent service with no problems.
I've been happy with the service fairly easy and straight forward for a newbie like me
Excellent service and always on hand for technical support.
Always get the very best service from the team at PAC Web Hosting. Excellent support and competitive pricing, what more do you need?
I have always found PAC Hosting staff to be very helpful. They have always been there when I needed help. Since my website was published I have not had any issues with it. I would recommend PAC Hosting.
Good quality hosting, top notch personal support. A*
Great products, great prices and excellent service.
My enquiry was dealt with promptly and was followed swiftly when I still had an issue.
PAC has always been immensely supportive and responsive to all my questions, and has been courteous and professional on every level. I can't speak highly enough of them.
I have been with PAC for many years and have never had any issues which have not been resolved in a timely manner
Once you’ve had PAC, you never go back! PAC are all the hosting services you will ever need.
Very reliable hosting and support service.
Highly competent website hosting with very prompt customer/tech support service.
PAC Web Hosting is rated 4.88 based on 167 reviews