PAC Web Hosting Reviews

of reviewers recommend PAC Web Hosting
Love it, I love the support and no down time
We needed to change our website's hosting to PAC as our current provider was no longer offering this service - the change over was very easy and problem free.
Very efficient and rapid response.
Just the dogs :-)
Early days yet – just a week – but so far I'm very pleased to have discovered PAC. Nice helpful people and much faster hosting than with our previous company, even on a low-cost shared server.
Great service. I’ve been using it last few years. Highly recommended!
As always great to deal, very efficient and helpful, cant ask for better.
Excellent service from a knowledgable company. Highly recommended.
Great company, any problems solved very quickly.
Paul was very responsive and informative, he pointed out issues under his own fruition that I was unaware of, which may have caused undue problems in the future.
Kind Regards
Ray Murphy
I've used dozens of Internet hosts over the past 25 years with widely-varying degrees of satisfaction. The only time I speak to the guys at PAC is when I need support. Never because of a problem with the hosting ... because in three years there's never been a single hosting problem. And that support is always expert, friendly and fast. Very pleased to have these guys on my side.
Fast, friendly, brilliant!
Very easy and straight forward process. Great help from the support team if required.
Domain names cheap as chips :-) Effortless ordering and paying. If you use PAC for hosting, the DNS & other stuff is done automatically so getting a new site up is quick and easy.
Throughout my 10 years or so with PacWeb Hosting service and reliability has been second to none. If you paid me to fault them I'd have to lie.
PAC is a straightforward web hosting service that is easy to use but seems to keep up with new developments and make them available to the inexperienced user such as myself. It is backed up with excellent support that is available when you need it.
Excellent service. Very helpful, approachable UK based staff and reasonably priced. PAC were recommended by a friend who has used them for years. I’d definitely recommend to others.
Amazing web host with top notch support. Excellent value and good performance, highly recommend.
My personal and business has benefitted over a number of years from the excellent services and first class expertise of the staff at PAC Web Hosting. Renewals are dealt with efficiently and any issues that arise with the service provision are dealt with quickly to allow business continuity to be maintained.
Always excellent support!