PAC Web Hosting Reviews

of reviewers recommend PAC Web Hosting
Simply the best Web hosting service efficient sharp and up to date with the latest developments it just Works
PAC Web Hosting is a very efficient and professional company.
I have been with PAC Web Hosting for 13 years and I have never had any cause for complaint. Any time I have needed technical help it has been prompt and efficient handled. I am sure that will long continue.
PAC always resolve the few problems that I have very quickly and give a reliable service.
I have found PAC consistent and helpful and have been using their services for 4 years now. Would definitely recommend as they are 10x better than the previous web hosting I was using.
I have been with PAC for a number of years. Very professional and so quick to reply to my questions . Nothing is too much trouble . I would certainly recommend them to anybody .
I've been a customer of PAC Web Hosting since August '17 and have never doubted my choice for a moment. Before them I used two other hosting companies, both of which let me down at points of technical difficulty because their support staff were unable to deal with them. All hosting companies have issues, and dumb customers like us give them trouble by doing dumb things. I have never been let down by Pac Web, their technical support people have always been up to the job, knowledgeable, helpful and courteous. It's been a pleasure to work with them.
Hosting is reliable and fast. The team are polite and helpful. Recommended.
Always get a fast and efficient service from PAC
Good service and support
Always available to help. Altijd bereid te helpen.
Probably the best Web Hosting Company in the world :-) Can’t remember the last we had any down time. Staff are always friendly and very helpful. When issues occur on any of my sites, tech support respond in a timely fashion and usually fix things very quickly. 10 out of 10.
Such helpful and quick support when you need it. Awesome customer care so I'm sticking with PAC.
Always the best of the best when it comes to their product or customer service. Highly recommended.
I've been using PAC for some years now and always found them efficient, good value for money, and readily available for help if needed. I can strongly recommend them.
We have been with PAC Web Hosting for many years and they have been 100% reliable the whole time, even out of hours.
Always very helpful and courteous, and immensely patient!
PAC's Business hosting package continues to deliver good service and value for money. Based on half-hourly checks I've had 100% uptime in the first half of 2021, and above 99.9% in previous years. Tech support is helpful and responsive.
I have been using PAC for years. I am v pleased with the service. I have a new card, rather than being a new customer!
I've used them for years and always found their customer service very helpful. There's been virtually zero down time with the website. They do what it says on the tin.
PAC Web Hosting is rated 4.88 based on 217 reviews