PAC Web Hosting Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend PAC Web Hosting
Antoni Muldoon
Verified Buyer
"Just by giving their usual exceptional service and customer attention"
Abi Spencer
Verified Buyer
"Brilliant fast, helpful and approachable! Couldn't do enough to help and very professional i cant wait to see my finished website with such a fast turn around it wont be long now! Trust worthy and very versatile on understanding the vision of your views. Wouldn't trust anyone else with my website!"
Edwin Form
Verified Buyer
"Your website is so simple that I always know what to do when I come looking for stuff."
Aaron Bennett
Verified Buyer
"PA have never failed to impress me. As a developer I rely on top notch support and they don't disappoint. I've move all of my clients over to PAC."
"Great price and easy to use."
Jonathan Allen
Verified Buyer
"Excellent website, no fuss, good service availability."
Adam Barnett
Verified Buyer
"Great service, great communication."
"I've always had very pleasant dealings with PAC. They provide good value services and if you ever have any queries their customer service / technical team is friendly and helpful. Will continue to use and recommend them."
Stuart Readman
Verified Buyer
"You took my payment over the phone"
Mike Dawson
Verified Buyer
"The whole team at PAC Web has been a massive help to my business over the years. Wouldn't go anywhere else. 5 Stars is the minimum they deserve."
Peter Haygarth
Verified Buyer
"Easy to use and very helpful staff."
"I've been with PAC Web Hosting for many years and can honestly say that the service is great and highly recommended."
"Good price, and no problems."
Antoni Muldoon
Verified Buyer
"Always contactable and always very helpful. A good company to do business with."
"Excellent customer support on the rare occasions it is required"
Ellen Rietveld
Verified Buyer
"Easy tools and quick friendly answers if you have a question."
Jeff Deveaux
Verified Buyer
"Competitive pricing, reliable service. Tech (and other) support always very prompt and very helpful, whatever the time of day! Spam emails virtually none existent. Been with PAC for several years and can't fault them in any way. They set the bar very high!"
"They dealt patiently with my queries while I was considering which host to go to. And unlike some hosts, they were able to handle a new registration of a .uk domain while I kept the corresponding .co.uk one with a different registrar."
Ian Curtis
Verified Buyer
"Prompt efficient tech support when needed"
Dominic Platts
Verified Buyer
"I have been using PAC Web Hosting for years now and high recommend them!"
PAC Web Hosting is rated 4.86 based on 44 reviews