PAC Web Hosting Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend PAC Web Hosting
Leslie Posner
Verified Buyer
"Great products, very competitive pricing and excellent support. What more can you ask for?"
John Atkinson
Verified Buyer
"I continue to be very happy with PAC. A few minor issues were resolved promptly and the service has been reliable with clear and effective information being provided when changes occur."
"I've been using PAC for around 9 years and they have always been superb. On the rare occasions when things have gone wrong, or I have a stupid question, customer service is always very responsive and gets it right without having to be passed from person to person. I can't recommend them highly enough."
Fiona Henry
Verified Buyer
"I’ve used PAC Web Hosting since buying my current business almost nine years ago and have always found them excellent with help in getting things up and running plus if I have any problems or queries they respond very quickly. Would recommend them to anyone wishing to have a secure and reliable hosting service."
Malcolm Coppen
"Excellent. Superb support."
"Very responsive, great value, all good."
Jon Hieatt-Smith
Verified Buyer
"Always on the ball. Supportive and quick to help."
Jeff Deveaux
Verified Buyer
"Brilliant service, hardly ever any unplanned down time. Customer and Technical service always quick, professional but friendly. Buying / renewing domain names is as easy as falling off a log. I can praise them highly enough."
Antoni Muldoon
Verified Buyer
"A well run business, priced to encourage new clients and excellent back up service. Unusually the owner spends more time at work than the minions but to me that gives it the pesonal touch? So all in all a very good business."
Gavin Trevelyan
Verified Buyer
"I have used PAC web hosting for the last 5 years. I have had no problem with the service. When I want to improve my website I find that they are knowledgeable and keen to help. I thoroughly recommend PAC web hostings"
Richard Philpott
Verified Buyer
"Well, it's early days yet (web hosting is a long-term product not a one-off purchase), but so far the package gives us everything we need, servers seem to be quick (for shared hosting) and the support is excellent - both of our queries so far have been answered within a few minutes."
Antoni Muldoon
Verified Buyer
"Just by giving their usual exceptional service and customer attention"
Abi Spencer
Verified Buyer
"Brilliant fast, helpful and approachable! Couldn't do enough to help and very professional i cant wait to see my finished website with such a fast turn around it wont be long now! Trust worthy and very versatile on understanding the vision of your views. Wouldn't trust anyone else with my website!"
Edwin Form
Verified Buyer
"Your website is so simple that I always know what to do when I come looking for stuff."
Aaron Bennett
Verified Buyer
"PA have never failed to impress me. As a developer I rely on top notch support and they don't disappoint. I've move all of my clients over to PAC."
"Great price and easy to use."
Jonathan Allen
Verified Buyer
"Excellent website, no fuss, good service availability."
Adam Barnett
Verified Buyer
"Great service, great communication."
"I've always had very pleasant dealings with PAC. They provide good value services and if you ever have any queries their customer service / technical team is friendly and helpful. Will continue to use and recommend them."
Stuart Readman
Verified Buyer
"You took my payment over the phone"
PAC Web Hosting is rated 4.89 based on 55 reviews