PAC Web Hosting Reviews

of reviewers recommend PAC Web Hosting
Dealing with PAC Hosting is like having your own data server department without the associated costs.
Wouldn't dream of using any other company, so friendly, helpful, and fast to respond
Excellent.
Excellent hosting team, very professional. Outstanding service!
I once had 2 hosting plans with PAC Webhosting and cancelled one of them due to the unfavorable effects of the recent coronavirus situation to my business. However, the customer service staff told me that no refund of the remaining unused period of the cancelled hosting plan would be given back to my credit card account. It is completely unreasonable and unexpected as PAC Webhosting had no hosting service provided for the remaining unused period of the hosting plan after the date of cancellation and still charged in full for that remaining unused hosting period. That is the worst web hosting provider I have ever met!!!
Hi Evan,

Sorry to hear you cancelled because of the Corona Virus situation I hope things get better for you.

I am afraid we do not offer refunds of the remaining unused time upon cancellation this is in our terms and conditions and has always been the case.

The only exception is if you are within your first 30 days when you can have a full refund no questions asked however you were 7 months into a 12 month plan.

When you requested cancellation you chose the option Immediate which cancels your hosting immediately, this option is there because some people want to take things offline right away.

The other option is the end of your current billing period which runs up until your current paid for period end.

As mentioned in our reply to your contact we are happy to reinstate it or change the domain name to a different domain for you to run until your current paid for period.

I am sorry you have felt the need to give us a bad review despite all the above being part of our terms, we are still happy to reinstate it or change it to another domain name for you and that offer remains open.

All the best

Paul Nesbitt
Director
I've been using PAC for a few years now, i have multiple domains and hosting with them for myself and my clients. Performance is great, reliability is excellent and the tech support is fantastic. Highly recommended, i can't imagine ever needing to switch provider.
customer support is excellent they walked me through an issue I was finding tricky
emails answered promptly
PAC Web provides excellent support solving any queries quickly and efficiently
These people are the best
Exceptional technical support and customer service without the need to fight through an army of online bots before you can speak to a human being.
Have recommended them to several others who have also been very happy with the service.
Good range of packages and they even developed a new one partly in response to my complaining that the resources were not adequate for my needs.
I can wholeheartedly endorse them.
I have been using PAC since about 2008. Over the years they having gone from strength to strength. An excellent firm to deal with. On the ball and very professional. A!
Received good tech help on the phone with setting things up.
PAC Web Hosting has been my host of choice for over 10 years. Whenever a problem arises (which is rare) their response is always quick and efficient. Very pleased with their service and customer support.
I have been using PAC Web Hosting for web hosting and domain registrations for over 6 years now, and have found their service to be excellent ... Highly Recommended !!!!
Excellent service.
PAC Web Hosting provide an excellent service and are always quick to respond to any questions. They have gone out of their way to satisfy my requirements.
The staff are very helpful, have contacted support a few times for different things and always able to help me out. 100% would recommend!
I have used PAC since 2009 when I took over the business I run and have found them very good in setting up and helping to keep my website up and running. Thank you.
I'm pleased to have been with PAC Web Hosting now for over ten years. And, right from the start, I've always been delighted. Indeed, in my experience, it's only gone from strength to strength. I've found it a highly reliable, personable, and professional service, with consistently prompt, friendly, and helpful customer service.

Please keep up the good work. It's appreciated.
Very good service. I have moved most of my servers to Pacweb.
I've been using PAC Web Hosting for over 10-years. Always reliable, friendly and helpful. Why go anyplace else?
PAC Web Hosting is rated 4.86 based on 172 reviews