PAC Web Hosting Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend PAC Web Hosting
"Good price, and no problems."
Antoni Muldoon
Verified Buyer
"Always contactable and always very helpful. A good company to do business with."
"Excellent customer support on the rare occasions it is required"
Ellen Rietveld
Verified Buyer
"Easy tools and quick friendly answers if you have a question."
Jeff Deveaux
Verified Buyer
"Competitive pricing, reliable service. Tech (and other) support always very prompt and very helpful, whatever the time of day! Spam emails virtually none existent. Been with PAC for several years and can't fault them in any way. They set the bar very high!"
"They dealt patiently with my queries while I was considering which host to go to. And unlike some hosts, they were able to handle a new registration of a .uk domain while I kept the corresponding .co.uk one with a different registrar."
Ian Curtis
Verified Buyer
"Prompt efficient tech support when needed"
Dominic Platts
Verified Buyer
"I have been using PAC Web Hosting for years now and high recommend them!"
Andrew Bromfield
Verified Buyer
"Matters are dealt with promptly and professionally which makes for painless and hassle free service."
"Excellent customer service. Been using PAC hosting for 5+ years."
"It worked ! what more needs to be said ?"
Jordan Scott
Verified Buyer
"Pricing was somewhat misleading: domain turned out to not be free for first year; only till my existing registration period was used up. However, the pricing as it is is still very good compared to almost any other registrar and though it seemed, because of my confusion over pricing, that the domain might not have been working between it expiring and me making the outstanding payment for the next year, as soon as I did make the payment my site was accessible at the domain right away. So things seem to be satisfactorily cleaned up now and I know what I need to do next year."
Hi Jordan, Sorry to hear there was some confusion regarding your domain we provide a free domain registration with all hosting packages paid annually but when just transferring in domains without hosting then we do not offer free domains this way. Glad it is all sorted now though! Thanks PAC Web Hosting
"I received my invoice in plenty of time, the payment was made and I received the confirmation receipt. No hassles just perfect. Would definitely recommend."
Jack Trend
Verified Buyer
"Great company, very straight forward and well priced."
Brian Jepson
Verified Buyer
"Reliable hosting service and great support."
Taroon Hira
"Great support"
Leslie Posner
Verified Buyer
"Fast reliable equipment at great prices backed by excellent service & support. Second to none!"
William Pennell
Verified Buyer
"PAC always respond rapidly. Their web hosting is second to none. Any issues have been rectified swiftly with no problem. I've never experienced any outages. 100% uptime. Thanks for a great service."
Carol Hogan
Verified Buyer
"A 5star company super quick service very competitive prices a pleasure to do business with"
David Thompson
Verified Buyer
"Sometimes slow to respond and technical helpers sometimes struggle with the English language . Still good though but not a five !"
Hi David, thanks for your feedback it's appreciated, our technical support department works 24/7 with a 1 hour response time however some other departments do not work to this SLA and are business hours only also so you may experience longer times for a response when tickets are in these departments. Thanks PAC Web Hosting
PAC Web Hosting is rated 4.84 based on 32 reviews