PAC Web Hosting Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend PAC Web Hosting
Live Chat
"Only being using them so far just under 1 month the service has being incredible for such cheap prices they are lot better than for service hosting groups I used to pay for $70 to $200 prices for VPS before."
"It mainly works smoothly. When things go wrong, they generally seem to know what is wrong and respond to correct things quickly. However it is a very impersonal service and despite being with them many years, I don't feel I know the people at all. I would like to know who is my account manager and what is his/her phone number."
"Always get fast and comprehensive response to any customer service enquiries. Thoroughly professional team"
"PAC is an exceptionally fine hosting company and they provide an excellent level of helpful customer service and technical support. Apart from quality hosting, the account and domain management process is straightforward to use and gives complete domain control with no charges for changing tags or obtaining EPP codes, unlike many hosting companies. Definitely a company that I would recommend without hesitation. I have never experienced any downtime."
"We have had a server with Pac for 9 years now, the service is great with a very fast response time to questions, and always fast solutions."
"IT LIKE BEING PART OF A GOOD FAMILY LOTS OF HELPFUL STAFF"
"Fantastic company, top support and great prices, can’t recommend enough"
"Hosting working well so far, very responsive and helpful technical support."
"I purchased a domain 7 days ago and I still don't have access."
Hi Ross,

Apologies about this, it seems there was a system error our side combined with you entering the first line of your address as your house number only during your registration of your domain which should happen instantly.

As this is the first contact you have had with us to tell us there was an issue we have not had any chance to put it right before you have given us a one star review.

The normal course of action would be for you to let us know via a support ticket and we could have put this right for you as soon as you let us know and certainly would have done.

If you read our reviews we are not a 1 star company and pride ourselves on our customer service.

I have refunded your invoice and if you could please get in touch with myself directly on 0333 123 8000 and once we have your full address I will register your domain free of charge and hopefully resolve this to your satisfaction.

Thanks

Paul Nesbitt
Director
"Since signing up with PAC i have found their customer service to be excellent. The account processing and ease of use makes working with them pleasurable and leaves us confident of their services going forward. I would highly recommend their services."
"Great products, very competitive pricing and excellent support. What more can you ask for?"
"I continue to be very happy with PAC. A few minor issues were resolved promptly and the service has been reliable with clear and effective information being provided when changes occur."
"I've been using PAC for around 9 years and they have always been superb. On the rare occasions when things have gone wrong, or I have a stupid question, customer service is always very responsive and gets it right without having to be passed from person to person. I can't recommend them highly enough."
"I’ve used PAC Web Hosting since buying my current business almost nine years ago and have always found them excellent with help in getting things up and running plus if I have any problems or queries they respond very quickly. Would recommend them to anyone wishing to have a secure and reliable hosting service."
"Excellent. Superb support."
"Very responsive, great value, all good."
"Always on the ball. Supportive and quick to help."
"Brilliant service, hardly ever any unplanned down time. Customer and Technical service always quick, professional but friendly. Buying / renewing domain names is as easy as falling off a log. I can praise them highly enough."
"A well run business, priced to encourage new clients and excellent back up service. Unusually the owner spends more time at work than the minions but to me that gives it the pesonal touch? So all in all a very good business."
"I have used PAC web hosting for the last 5 years. I have had no problem with the service. When I want to improve my website I find that they are knowledgeable and keen to help. I thoroughly recommend PAC web hostings"
PAC Web Hosting is rated 4.82 based on 65 reviews