PAC Web Hosting Reviews

of reviewers recommend PAC Web Hosting
Very good quality customer service. Very good and capable web interface too. I would personally recommend PAC webhosting very highly; very reliable.
PAC Web Hosting  5 star review on 10th January 2021 PAC Web Hosting  5 star review on 10th January 2021 PAC Web Hosting  5 star review on 10th January 2021
Easy to use and clear instructions to follow
I have used PAC Web Hosting for several years and the service, especially the support team, cannot be faulted.
Concise, powerful hosting tools, tip top customer service, would recommend!
Fantastic service - any issues I have had have been dealt with quickly and nothing is too much trouble for these guys! Been with PAC web hosting for years and will continue to use them.
It was really quick and easy.
I've been a customer of Pac Webhosting for over ten years now and in that time I have always found their communications, customer service and infrastructure reliability to excellent and professional
I would recommend their services to anyone that values quality and consistency of performance.
In these dark times it’s reassuring to have a top quality company like Pac it’s s one less problem to deal with and knowing that i have top support really helps
well done 5 star service again
'Quick and easy transfer from my existing host to PACE Web Hosting
Always helpful and any technical help I've needed has been promptly provided.
I'm very happy to recommend them.
Always quick to respond. Always helpful. Wouldn't go anywhere else.
I have been using PAC Web Hosting since 2013... Excellent service ... Highly Recommended !!!
I originally started with PAC Webhosting many years ago. From day one they have been very helpful and quick to respond to any requests.

Since then I have transferred domains over to them as they are a very professional company.

They host my websites with no downtime, they inform you of any upgrades or changes well in advance.

Pricing is alot lower than others and there are no hidden catches unlike some I could mention.

I would highly recommend this comapny to anyone and everyone who needs hosting or a domain name.
Dealing with PAC Hosting is like having your own data server department without the associated costs.
Wouldn't dream of using any other company, so friendly, helpful, and fast to respond
Excellent.
Excellent hosting team, very professional. Outstanding service!
I once had 2 hosting plans with PAC Webhosting and cancelled one of them due to the unfavorable effects of the recent coronavirus situation to my business. However, the customer service staff told me that no refund of the remaining unused period of the cancelled hosting plan would be given back to my credit card account. It is completely unreasonable and unexpected as PAC Webhosting had no hosting service provided for the remaining unused period of the hosting plan after the date of cancellation and still charged in full for that remaining unused hosting period. That is the worst web hosting provider I have ever met!!!
Hi Evan,

Sorry to hear you cancelled because of the Corona Virus situation I hope things get better for you.

I am afraid we do not offer refunds of the remaining unused time upon cancellation this is in our terms and conditions and has always been the case.

The only exception is if you are within your first 30 days when you can have a full refund no questions asked however you were 7 months into a 12 month plan.

When you requested cancellation you chose the option Immediate which cancels your hosting immediately, this option is there because some people want to take things offline right away.

The other option is the end of your current billing period which runs up until your current paid for period end.

As mentioned in our reply to your contact we are happy to reinstate it or change the domain name to a different domain for you to run until your current paid for period.

I am sorry you have felt the need to give us a bad review despite all the above being part of our terms, we are still happy to reinstate it or change it to another domain name for you and that offer remains open.

All the best

Paul Nesbitt
Director
I've been using PAC for a few years now, i have multiple domains and hosting with them for myself and my clients. Performance is great, reliability is excellent and the tech support is fantastic. Highly recommended, i can't imagine ever needing to switch provider.
customer support is excellent they walked me through an issue I was finding tricky
emails answered promptly