PAC Web Hosting Reviews

of reviewers recommend PAC Web Hosting
Received good tech help on the phone with setting things up.
A helpful, dedicated team, highly recommended.
Your website is a nightmare to navigate but to compensate your customer service personnel are very good
I have found the service to be reliable and robust, with quick and friendly responses to any queries raised. Would award 5 stars if domain renewal fees were a little cheaper.
Hi John,

Thanks for your review it is much appreciated!

In regards to the domain renewal costs we are pretty competitive.

Sometimes people can see a renewal invoice for more than 1 year if they chose more than 1 year on a transfer in for example so they may assume it is for 1 year but it actually for 3 for example.

This may not apply in your case but as we are competitive it may be worth a look!

Thanks again!

PAC Web Hosting
PAC Web Hosting has been a very efficient choice for our school web storage. Very reliable service and when we had some issues, the customer service was excellent and resolved them quickly and were very helpful in the process. I would highly recommend this company to other schools.
Love it, I love the support and no down time
Helpful service for people whose knowledge is limited in this field. Well done and keep up the good work.
Very reliable hosting and support service.
You took my payment over the phone
Increased page loading speed now that I am using a dedicated server.
Hi Robert, Thank you for your review! Really pleased you are having a better loading speed than your last host. PAC Web Hosting
PAC Web Hosting is rated 4.88 based on 167 reviews