PAC Web Hosting Reviews

of reviewers recommend PAC Web Hosting
Very good quality customer service. Very good and capable web interface too. I would personally recommend PAC webhosting very highly; very reliable.
PAC Web Hosting  5 star review on 10th January 2021 PAC Web Hosting  5 star review on 10th January 2021 PAC Web Hosting  5 star review on 10th January 2021
Easy to use and clear instructions to follow
I have used PAC Web Hosting for several years and the service, especially the support team, cannot be faulted.
Concise, powerful hosting tools, tip top customer service, would recommend!
Fantastic service - any issues I have had have been dealt with quickly and nothing is too much trouble for these guys! Been with PAC web hosting for years and will continue to use them.
I've been a customer of Pac Webhosting for over ten years now and in that time I have always found their communications, customer service and infrastructure reliability to excellent and professional
I would recommend their services to anyone that values quality and consistency of performance.
In these dark times it’s reassuring to have a top quality company like Pac it’s s one less problem to deal with and knowing that i have top support really helps
well done 5 star service again
Always helpful and any technical help I've needed has been promptly provided.
I'm very happy to recommend them.
Always quick to respond. Always helpful. Wouldn't go anywhere else.
I have been using PAC Web Hosting since 2013... Excellent service ... Highly Recommended !!!
I originally started with PAC Webhosting many years ago. From day one they have been very helpful and quick to respond to any requests.

Since then I have transferred domains over to them as they are a very professional company.

They host my websites with no downtime, they inform you of any upgrades or changes well in advance.

Pricing is alot lower than others and there are no hidden catches unlike some I could mention.

I would highly recommend this comapny to anyone and everyone who needs hosting or a domain name.
Dealing with PAC Hosting is like having your own data server department without the associated costs.
Wouldn't dream of using any other company, so friendly, helpful, and fast to respond
Excellent.
Excellent hosting team, very professional. Outstanding service!
I've been using PAC for a few years now, i have multiple domains and hosting with them for myself and my clients. Performance is great, reliability is excellent and the tech support is fantastic. Highly recommended, i can't imagine ever needing to switch provider.
customer support is excellent they walked me through an issue I was finding tricky
emails answered promptly
PAC Web provides excellent support solving any queries quickly and efficiently
These people are the best
Exceptional technical support and customer service without the need to fight through an army of online bots before you can speak to a human being.
Have recommended them to several others who have also been very happy with the service.
Good range of packages and they even developed a new one partly in response to my complaining that the resources were not adequate for my needs.
I can wholeheartedly endorse them.
I have been using PAC since about 2008. Over the years they having gone from strength to strength. An excellent firm to deal with. On the ball and very professional. A!
PAC Web Hosting is rated 4.86 based on 185 reviews