Oxyhealth Reviews

of reviewers recommend Oxyhealth
Read Oxyhealth Reviews

support@oxyhealth.co.uk

Tell us how Oxyhealth made you happy
I don't usually respond to review requests. However my recent order became mired in your new web site and needing to re-register my account.
I was dealt with by John who was excellent and prompt in dealing with matters - thank you John
Used for 1 week now and has already noticeably improved digestive health.
Great product. Couldn’t live without it. Would definitely recommend using it.
Good Customer Service
All positive
Leider kann ich keine Bewertung abgeben, da das B12 bisher noch nicht angekommen ist. Ich hoffe noch immer, dass dieses bald geschieht.
Oxyhealt kann dafür nichts, laut der Tracking Nr. kam es im Deutschland an und ist unterwegs irgendwo stecken geblieben. 😏
2nd order. Very good. Prompt delivery and price competitive. Buy with confidence
Satisfied with your service and prompt delivery. Only the package was really not OK - a tiny layer of plastic, surrounding the products, purchased. One of them got almost lost because of the hole in the package
5 for your service, 1 for the package
The two products I ordered were delivered on time and easy to track via the Post Office tracking information.
I have just started the cleanse program so can't feedback on the products yet, but I have used Oxypowder before and know it is very effective.
It's great to have a supplier of these products here in the UK as its expensive to order this from the US.
I'll write a review on the two cleanse programs I'm about to undertake in a couple of weeks time.
I got my products very quickly and the quality is great. Yet, I tried to put in a dicount code - couldn't find any field for it and, when writing an email and asking about it, got no answer back - very convenient for you.
Excellent !!!
I not started taking them yet.going to start in new year.i have it 5 stars as it was packed safely.
Products turned up on time very good price the cheapest I have found.. for GHC products, Will be using this service again.
excellent products and service. thank you
Always easy to order using the website, which is user friendly, especially for repeat orders. Postage is always quick and reliable as well....though expensive. However still a good service from the oxyhealth team.
all went straight.
Thanks.
N. Rassow
Dieses Mal war die Lieferung recht schnell am Zielort, vielen Dank
Works as promised.
I have been buying products from Oxyhealth since they started.. Fantastic service and always next day delivery.. Couldn't live without them..
Good service and well packed quick delivery, although products are expensive.
Oxyhealth is rated 4.70 based on 578 reviews