Oxyhealth Reviews

of reviewers recommend Oxyhealth
Read Oxyhealth Reviews

support@oxyhealth.co.uk

Tell us how Oxyhealth made you happy
I purchased this product a week ago. It hasn't improved anything. If I'm honest I would like to have my money back. I've never felt so bloated and constipated in all my life. I personally wouldn't but it again.
I ordered Vegansafe B12, the items arrived very quickly and I'm now using product. Can't comment on actual product since I've just started using this.
Great service 👍
Quick dispatch, well packaged. Highly recommended!
Very quick delivery, many thanks !
Very good ordered many times.
I have not received my order. Ordered on 09 August 2018.
The product arrived on time, very well packaged. The tablets did what they were supposed to do. I was surprised that the only information on the product was on the jar itself and therefore minimal.
everything perfect, thank you!
I had gallstones, causing severe painful episodes. Doctors told me the only option is surgery to remove gallbladder but Idid not want surgery. Thanks to Dr Edward Group and the Liver Cleanse kit that I purchased from Oxyhealth I have removed many stones. I was amazed over 100 many shapes and sizes from small grains to chunks like Brazil nuts. Avoid unnecessary surgery, give this a try I highly recommend it
I received a message to tell me that your product had been delivered but it has still not arrived. Royal Mail did the delivery Ibthink but certainly did not give the parcel to me, as I was out all day. There was no message posted through my door. I am disappointed as the product was ordered to help with a medical issue and it was quite expensive. I have not been able to contact anyone about this non delivery .
Hi Josie,
your item is showing as being delivered by Royal Mail Tracked 24. We have no record of any email, phone call or contact from you, so not sure why you have not been able to contact us of this before leaving a negative review. Your local sorting office can provide GPS proof where the item was scanned, as well as interview the post officer that day. If you are still missing the item, please get in touch so we can raise an investigation and get this sorted.
This product really does work. My husband and I had to take 6 tablets for the cleanse and it work brilliantly. No cramping or unpleasant bloating. I now take 1-2 each night to maintain healthy movement. Will continue to use. Great product
Great service . Quick delivery
Good product,good price and reasonably fast delivery
I noticed that the Oxy-Powder its ingredients have change. I would have liked this information before I purchased. And I prefer the original version
Hi Susan,
the Oxypowder ingredients have not changed, and are the same as they have been for the last 10 years? Also, there is no 'original'. Both the US version and the EU/UK version are the same. If you need any further info, please email or call us and I can explain more in detail. Thanks
Quick response and prompt delivery
Oxyhealth is a good website and i have bought from them 4 or 5 times and the products are quality indeed though they do not have the money back guarantee as global healing centre does. 1
I am a Vegan and need B12. I have tried many many B12 products. Nothing like Oxyhealth. The best!!!!
Really appreciate this company very professional, really good if you phone up about a product, will always use this company.
A very good-working, natural product!
Oxyhealth is rated 4.70 based on 505 reviews