Oxyhealth Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Oxyhealth

How would you rate Oxyhealth ?

"The product arrived on time, very well packaged. The tablets did what they were supposed to do. I was surprised that the only information on the product was on the jar itself and therefore minimal."
"Good product,good price and reasonably fast delivery"
"Oxyhealth is a good website and i have bought from them 4 or 5 times and the products are quality indeed though they do not have the money back guarantee as global healing centre does. 1"
"I used it years ago , l liked it a lot as l even went running and felt to go to the Loo whilst l was running, and l was able hold on until l got home."
"This is my first purchase with Oxyhealth as it seemed like the place to purchase products from "Globalhealingcenter" in Europe. The service was overall good and quite fast, and the products arrived in a perfect condition. The only thing that I am wondering about is whether there are instructions and guidelines that are supposed to come with the cleansing packs like "colon cleanse" or "liver cleanse" as I watched reviews about certain cleanses being provided with instructions that explain everything in detail such as the types of food to be eaten during the cleanse, etc. I personally find it vital to receive the instructions especially when it comes to these cleanses and find it's in the best interest of each individual doing the cleanse."
"Fast Delivery"
"Good quality products and quick delivery. Prices could be slightly less. Easy-to-use website, but a wider range of products would make it great."
"Arrived on time"
"I don’t like the new packaging..What was wrong with the original white plastic bottles?"
"Easy to order"
"Speed of delivery, however I do think the oxy powder tablets are starting to increase to much in price"
"Item I ordered arrived in time - that's only 2 days ago I've taken it both days but hard to tell yet if its making any difference to my health"
"This took 5 days to work for me properly. I don't have trouble passing stool but i didnt get that empty feeling after i went now i do. It doesnt give you no cramping didnt really make my tummy bubble either. It worked straight away for me meaning when i took it before bedtime id need to loo at least once."
"Only just started with one but nothing happen just started with two and it had just started to work"
"40% Price increase equating to £15 per item on some of my favourite Global Healing Centre Products has been off putting. Otherwise I like the fast Service. One of my orders was for GHC Probiotics was despatched with a Frozen Gel pack to keep it cold, unfortunately however the package had been punctured during transit so that the Gel Pack had burst within it. However because the delivery time was fast Im assuming that the product is OK. Overall Oxyhealth is good, its just such a shame that because of the price increase I've looked elsewhere for similar alternatives."
"It works well."
"Makes me feel much more comfortable"
"Great products i've been purchasing from Dr Groups Global Healing Centre. Glad to finally find a supplier on this side of the atlantic. Highly recommended products, and fast speedy delivery from OxyHealth. My only issue is the pricetag on some products, however I do appriciate they are imports and of high quality. (and i had to pay a load of tax when i was importing!)"
"Fast, good customer service. Good point collection????"
"All reasonably efficient."
Oxyhealth is rated 4.69 based on 394 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!