Oxyhealth Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Oxyhealth

How would you rate Oxyhealth?

"This took 5 days to work for me properly. I don't have trouble passing stool but i didnt get that empty feeling after i went now i do. It doesnt give you no cramping didnt really make my tummy bubble either. It worked straight away for me meaning when i took it before bedtime id need to loo at least once."
Prudence D
Verified Buyer
"Only just started with one but nothing happen just started with two and it had just started to work"
Patricia Holden
Verified Buyer
"40% Price increase equating to £15 per item on some of my favourite Global Healing Centre Products has been off putting. Otherwise I like the fast Service. One of my orders was for GHC Probiotics was despatched with a Frozen Gel pack to keep it cold, unfortunately however the package had been punctured during transit so that the Gel Pack had burst within it. However because the delivery time was fast Im assuming that the product is OK. Overall Oxyhealth is good, its just such a shame that because of the price increase I've looked elsewhere for similar alternatives."
"It works well."
"Makes me feel much more comfortable"
Donald Sansom
Verified Buyer
"Great products i've been purchasing from Dr Groups Global Healing Centre. Glad to finally find a supplier on this side of the atlantic. Highly recommended products, and fast speedy delivery from OxyHealth. My only issue is the pricetag on some products, however I do appriciate they are imports and of high quality. (and i had to pay a load of tax when i was importing!)"
Diana Levene
Verified Buyer
"Fast, good customer service. Good point collection????"
"All reasonably efficient."
"Quick service!"
"It's made me feel lighter and I seem to have more energy"
"Well on the bottle it said one a day so that's all Ive been taking. It didnt make any drastic changes really, but I have noticed some people take a lot more than that the first day. I was a bit afraid to do that."
"Good service and delivery. Not so sure on the product though as it tastes disgusting."
Marcia Coke
Verified Buyer
"Oxypowder works extremely well. I noticed increased bowel movements after just taking 2 tablets the first night. Some physical changes I'm happy with. Still a long way to go but really happy with purchase"
Helen Almeida
Verified Buyer
"I tried the 5 days pads. I felt lighter in the mornings it gave me extra energy and my mind was clear. Even though I believe only 5 days treatment it is not enough, so I will buy for a whole month this time."
David Slade
Verified Buyer
"Using the product now. Too soon to tell what the results are but seems promising. Delivery was fast and shopping was made easy. Thanks"
Felicia Brown
"Very good service."
Remo Rossi
Verified Buyer
"Happy with this product lost half a stone in a week would buy it again"
"promt attention, would have liked more information with capsuals (when to take with or without food that kind of stuff)"
"I have received the product correctly. However, enclosed I have not seen any instructions how to use it. I have to go back to the website and copy the instructions. Yes, today it is not a problem but still time consuming. If I would have found it in the package, it would have been more convenient and practical. Thank you."
Allan Smith
Verified Buyer
"I've only used your product as past week and it seems to be doing what ir says on the tin a big thumbs up from me Thanks Allan"
Oxyhealth is rated 4.76 based on 302 reviews