Oxyhealth Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Oxyhealth

Tell us how Oxyhealth made you happy

"Great! Thanks"
"It works well for me and I have bought it before and I’m sure I will buy it again"
"I recently purchased the VeganSafe B12 and I was delighted with it. Came quick and in perfect condition. Only thing was they did use a lot of unnecessary plastic packaging."
"Sehr gute Medikamente. Die Lieferung war schnell und die Bezahlung komplikationslose."
"Shipments arrived in due time before my departure from U.K.Price acceptable. Only one thing missing a little planfley with the product description ond how to get it."
"Always fast delivery but no discounts"
"thank you for my first order very impressed with how straight forward it was l look forward to continuing to use your website ."
"Good Customer Service"
"Dieses Mal war die Lieferung recht schnell am Zielort, vielen Dank"
"Good service and well packed quick delivery, although products are expensive."
"Amazing products which really helps. Wish you could offer free shipping."
"Arrived ahead of time. Thank you."
"Good product. It helped me to get rid of the excessive gas I had in the morning. Anyway I don't take more than the recommended daily dosage of 1cps. I only give 4 stars because of the plastic bottle. I hoped it will be bottled in a glass one."
"everything perfect!"
"I have just got the product. It came late, but seems fine no."
"Fast Delivery"
"Good product and good service. Not happy that the label states "see bottle for batch number and expiration date" but, after much careful searching, I have been unable to find an expiry date."
"Definitely helps with constipation! Done the overnight cleanse and been a few days and I'm still in and out of the toilet lol not sure if it's a good or bad thing as my stools are watery"
"The product arrived on time, very well packaged. The tablets did what they were supposed to do. I was surprised that the only information on the product was on the jar itself and therefore minimal."
"Good product,good price and reasonably fast delivery"
Oxyhealth is rated 4.70 based on 501 reviews