Oxyhealth Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Oxyhealth

Tell us how Oxyhealth made you happy

"Good service and well packed quick delivery, although products are expensive."
"Amazing products which really helps. Wish you could offer free shipping."
"Arrived ahead of time. Thank you."
"Good product. It helped me to get rid of the excessive gas I had in the morning. Anyway I don't take more than the recommended daily dosage of 1cps. I only give 4 stars because of the plastic bottle. I hoped it will be bottled in a glass one."
"everything perfect!"
"I have just got the product. It came late, but seems fine no."
"Fast Delivery"
"Good product and good service. Not happy that the label states "see bottle for batch number and expiration date" but, after much careful searching, I have been unable to find an expiry date."
"Definitely helps with constipation! Done the overnight cleanse and been a few days and I'm still in and out of the toilet lol not sure if it's a good or bad thing as my stools are watery"
"The product arrived on time, very well packaged. The tablets did what they were supposed to do. I was surprised that the only information on the product was on the jar itself and therefore minimal."
"Good product,good price and reasonably fast delivery"
"Oxyhealth is a good website and i have bought from them 4 or 5 times and the products are quality indeed though they do not have the money back guarantee as global healing centre does. 1"
"I used it years ago , l liked it a lot as l even went running and felt to go to the Loo whilst l was running, and l was able hold on until l got home."
"This is my first purchase with Oxyhealth as it seemed like the place to purchase products from "Globalhealingcenter" in Europe. The service was overall good and quite fast, and the products arrived in a perfect condition. The only thing that I am wondering about is whether there are instructions and guidelines that are supposed to come with the cleansing packs like "colon cleanse" or "liver cleanse" as I watched reviews about certain cleanses being provided with instructions that explain everything in detail such as the types of food to be eaten during the cleanse, etc. I personally find it vital to receive the instructions especially when it comes to these cleanses and find it's in the best interest of each individual doing the cleanse."
"Fast Delivery"
"Good quality products and quick delivery. Prices could be slightly less. Easy-to-use website, but a wider range of products would make it great."
"Arrived on time"
"I don’t like the new packaging..What was wrong with the original white plastic bottles?"
"Easy to order"
"Speed of delivery, however I do think the oxy powder tablets are starting to increase to much in price"
Oxyhealth is rated 4.70 based on 440 reviews