Oxyhealth Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Oxyhealth

How would you rate Oxyhealth ?

"Prompt delivery. Good UK supplier of Iodine and selenium."
"Great treatment. Works very well if you follow it diligently. The stones came out nicely on the cleanse day. Therapy definitely has to be followed up by few seasions (or at least one) of colonic therapy.."
"Very happy with delivery and Oxy powder product."
"Merci pour votre livraison rapide et sûre ! Merci"
"My order arrived faster than expected, very well packed. Very good quality product, good prize. My body tolerates it very well even though I have a very sensitive stomach. I will be back for some more."
"Excellent prompt service."
"Good service and great price"
"Very efficient service and fast delivery."
"Quick delivery, good service - would recommend."
"I purchased this product a week ago. It hasn't improved anything. If I'm honest I would like to have my money back. I've never felt so bloated and constipated in all my life. I personally wouldn't but it again."
"I ordered Vegansafe B12, the items arrived very quickly and I'm now using product. Can't comment on actual product since I've just started using this."
"Great service 👍"
"Quick dispatch, well packaged. Highly recommended!"
"Very quick delivery, many thanks !"
"Very good ordered many times."
"I have not received my order. Ordered on 09 August 2018."
"The product arrived on time, very well packaged. The tablets did what they were supposed to do. I was surprised that the only information on the product was on the jar itself and therefore minimal."
"everything perfect, thank you!"
"I had gallstones, causing severe painful episodes. Doctors told me the only option is surgery to remove gallbladder but Idid not want surgery. Thanks to Dr Edward Group and the Liver Cleanse kit that I purchased from Oxyhealth I have removed many stones. I was amazed over 100 many shapes and sizes from small grains to chunks like Brazil nuts. Avoid unnecessary surgery, give this a try I highly recommend it"
"I received a message to tell me that your product had been delivered but it has still not arrived. Royal Mail did the delivery Ibthink but certainly did not give the parcel to me, as I was out all day. There was no message posted through my door. I am disappointed as the product was ordered to help with a medical issue and it was quite expensive. I have not been able to contact anyone about this non delivery ."
Hi Josie,
your item is showing as being delivered by Royal Mail Tracked 24. We have no record of any email, phone call or contact from you, so not sure why you have not been able to contact us of this before leaving a negative review. Your local sorting office can provide GPS proof where the item was scanned, as well as interview the post officer that day. If you are still missing the item, please get in touch so we can raise an investigation and get this sorted.
Oxyhealth is rated 4.69 based on 394 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!