Oxyhealth Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Oxyhealth

Tell us how Oxyhealth made you happy

"The two products I ordered were delivered on time and easy to track via the Post Office tracking information. I have just started the cleanse program so can't feedback on the products yet, but I have used Oxypowder before and know it is very effective. It's great to have a supplier of these products here in the UK as its expensive to order this from the US. I'll write a review on the two cleanse programs I'm about to undertake in a couple of weeks time."
"I got my products very quickly and the quality is great. Yet, I tried to put in a dicount code - couldn't find any field for it and, when writing an email and asking about it, got no answer back - very convenient for you."
"Excellent !!!"
"I went to buy some extra air line from Oxyhealth, they quoted me $250 for 25 feet of it. I then went to other websites, same product, product # is 8170 4440 , other places had it at .57 a foot! $14.25 vs $250 Think it's a rip off? Im sure they jack all their other prices up also."
"I not started taking them yet.going to start in new year.i have it 5 stars as it was packed safely."
"Products turned up on time very good price the cheapest I have found.. for GHC products, Will be using this service again."
"excellent products and service. thank you"
"Always easy to order using the website, which is user friendly, especially for repeat orders. Postage is always quick and reliable as well....though expensive. However still a good service from the oxyhealth team."
"all went straight. Thanks. N. Rassow"
"Dieses Mal war die Lieferung recht schnell am Zielort, vielen Dank"
"Works as promised."
"I have been buying products from Oxyhealth since they started.. Fantastic service and always next day delivery.. Couldn't live without them.."
"Good service and well packed quick delivery, although products are expensive."
"Excellent service. Brilliant products. Cheapest Vegansafe B12. Highly recommended."
"Use oxytabs for a number of years on and off and always had great results."
"Amazing products which really helps. Wish you could offer free shipping."
"Perfect Service. Tank you."
"Die Lieferung war wirklich schnell. Über das Produkt kann ich leider noch nichts sagen, da ich heute erst mit der Einnahme von dem vegan safe B12 angefangen habe. Ich bin guter Hoffnung und werde zu gegebener Zeit gerne über meine Erfahrungen berichten."
"Excellent service. FLORATREX arrived promptly with a cold pack. so very impressed as they must be stored in fridge. Would buy again. Its a shame that they dont sell all products that Global healing center produce. As there are many detox kits that i would have purchased if they were listed on oxyhealths website."
"I contact with support team many times, they didn't answer me once. Delivery was fast but the container was unsealed , with no cotton.inside. All of this makes me wonder wether the bottle has all the pills or they are the original ones. How long the container was open ago? Because enzymes lose their activiy once the seal is broken as time goes by. I'm not sure if this time was an unfortunate mistake and bought it another one to know if containers are usually manipulated or they sent me an old returned product from another customer."
Oxyhealth is rated 4.69 based on 451 reviews