Oxyhealth Reviews

of reviewers recommend Oxyhealth
Read Oxyhealth Reviews

support@oxyhealth.co.uk

Tell us how Oxyhealth made you happy
Great service amd product
very good service
More than satisfied with the actual product which was, initially, out of stock, but I was advised within a matter of days that it had become available. However, I emailed Oxyhealth to tell them that I was unable to open a link telling me that I had accumulated a certain number of points, amounting to £3, off my next purchase. I had no response, hence my ‘acceptable’ in this review.
Great products at reasonable prices not easily found elsewhere and excellent customer service. Thankyou Oxyhealth !
My item was delivered when they said it would (I placed an order Christmas Eve). The product itself arrived well packaged and in a cool 'bag' as promised to preserve the condition of the supplement. Too early to say whether this product is helping, although I have noticed feeling less bloated, and possibly less windy no adverse side effects from taking this product . Hope to purchase again if it proves helpful.
Still don‘t have the product.
Great product
I like the products on Oxyhealth. Especially the Aloe Fusion tablets. They help my digestion as I’ve always had problems. They keep me regular and it’s a two month supply once in your system.
Excellent :)
website is easy to navigate, very user friendly. The dispatch and delivery time from placing order to receiving it are excellent. No complaints!!!
Great source of B12 helps to convert carbs for energy that helps towards a day
Excellent service. I've been using them for many years now. Oxypowder is a life saver for constipation and gut issues
Love the iodine!!
allso its fine
Excellent customer service and prompt delivery.
Good products and speedy delivery, will definitely be back to try more things.
Quick response and I received my goods bang on time. Great high quality products. I am benefiting already.
I am waiting, the Ware is not delivert
Fantastic price always delivered fast
This is a good product to clean your colon. You can do it in comfort of your own home, but! I recommend you have a week off work to do the six day cleanse. So you can go when needed, this product does give you a good clean and boost your energy. The only thing that can put you off is you may be up and down a few times in the night. I think it depends on how clean your colon is to begin with. Wear pants to bed just in case you leak. You can do one night a week if you want to. This product is helping me reset my food habits. Buy the colon kit if this is your first time because it may wipe you out. This product is gentle compare to doing an emema, which I have done at home. You feel lighter and refreshed once you done. If you do a one or two night a week and you need to be on the go give it an hour or two so you don't have to rush to toilet. Dr group has a very high standard of supplements and not over price. If you need extra support go and visit him on YouTube and he will explain how it works and what to do! Good luck it's a game changer 😉
Oxyhealth is rated 4.69 based on 523 reviews