Oxyhealth Reviews

of reviewers recommend Oxyhealth
Read Oxyhealth Reviews

support@oxyhealth.co.uk

Tell us how Oxyhealth made you happy
Very good service arrived prompt. Good quality product, does what it states. Highly recommended.
I have been ordering from Oxyhealth for a few years now and everything arrives very quickly, is extremely well packaged and at a very competitive price.
My experience doing business with Oxyhealth is positive, their "Global Health" supplements being right on the cutting edge of holistic health care, and their customer services are excellent. They reached out to me to ensure I was happy.
Customer service is 2nd to none. Always helpful and responses via email are often sent out of office hours which is going above and beyond. Excellent products and quick delivery. Great company. I wouldn’t buy elsewhere. I never put on reviews but felt I needed to do this one.
I always buy from here— great service & great price &very well packaged
I ve ordered from this company several times and I highly recommend it for their reliability and the excellence of their products. T. Tolson
Great range of products and quick efficient delivery - always reliable and prompt customer service !
Great product and fast service
Having used Oxyhealth previously with great results, I ordered my second bottle and am not disappointed. Excellent product, though may take some experimenting to find ideal dosage. Thank you for a safe, effective remedy.
Excellent product and excellent delvery
Those pill is really working, feeling like my stomach working much better!
Great company and great product,I can feel the benefit of it very quick,I have used another oxyhealth product in the past with amazing results!Highly recommended!
Fast and reliable ,nice simple website. And I love Global Healing products, so will carry on ordering Thank you
Excellent quality, we all lack iodine which is most essential. My daughter has an under active thyroid so is part of her diet to have high quality supplements.
Me friend recommended me your site and products to help me in my treatment of cancer. The order process was easy. I received the delivery in no time. Many thanks, Oxyhealth! Lana
These capsules were a disaster for both my wife and me. One dose made my wife itch all over and she could not sleep. One dose for me caused sever vasodilation followed by intense migraine. It is not an experience we care to repeat.
Hi, we are sorry to hear that Oxy-Powder did not work for you and your wife. You confirmed that yourself and your wife used 1 capsule each, and both had adverse reactions, which is very unusual for this very popular product and may be indicative of you both having had an allergic reaction to the magnesium. We have received your request for a refund, and have honoured this under our' year to love it' guarantee.
no issues with order
Fast delivery and trustworthy company. I have Used Oxyhealth for ages.
Oxyhealth provide very good service. My items were dispatched promptly and were secured in some of the best protective packaging I have seen.
I wish there was a way of receiving this liquid with less plastic packaging being involved, definitely not good for rhe environment
Hi Pauline. We try to ship the goods in the most economical way possible for you, the customer. We could of course use more eco-friendly packaging, but this would result in the delivery costs being higher, and the product price increasing to cover this cost. It takes quite a lot of paper/cardboard to pack glass goods to be break-proof. We have to minimise the chances of the product being damaged, and air packaging has been the most successful way of us delivering the items safely. Obviously sending out replacements for broken or damaged products has a bigger environmental footprint than the air packaging, so we try hard to make sure you get the goods you want first time. We do however keep re-looking at this, and if something that is more suitable and eco friendly comes to the market, we will of course choose this as an alternative. Thanks
Oxyhealth is rated 4.70 based on 625 reviews