Oxyhealth Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Oxyhealth

Tell us how Oxyhealth made you happy

"Have used this product for a few years and it does what it says it does you can feel it working would recommend this product"
"We have had our Respiro chamber for almost three years. We love it. For healing it is incredible. I broke three ribs last year Nine days before a Maui vacation. I was in the hyperbaric 1.5 hours a day for eight days and totally recovered. We initially bought it as therapy for my MS. 31 years in. My physical therapist said "I wouldn't believe it unless I saw it, but you are doing better. No cure but it has been helpful. Along with Diet, exercise and attitude. My wife uses it quite a bit also. Its great for your collagen . (look younger)"
"Good taste better than others, sweeter. Good drops size and bottle."
"I don't usually respond to review requests. However my recent order became mired in your new web site and needing to re-register my account. I was dealt with by John who was excellent and prompt in dealing with matters - thank you John"
"Used for 1 week now and has already noticeably improved digestive health."
"Great product. Couldn’t live without it. Would definitely recommend using it."
"Good Customer Service"
"Leider kann ich keine Bewertung abgeben, da das B12 bisher noch nicht angekommen ist. Ich hoffe noch immer, dass dieses bald geschieht. Oxyhealt kann dafür nichts, laut der Tracking Nr. kam es im Deutschland an und ist unterwegs irgendwo stecken geblieben. 😏"
"2nd order. Very good. Prompt delivery and price competitive. Buy with confidence"
"Satisfied with your service and prompt delivery. Only the package was really not OK - a tiny layer of plastic, surrounding the products, purchased. One of them got almost lost because of the hole in the package 5 for your service, 1 for the package"
"The two products I ordered were delivered on time and easy to track via the Post Office tracking information. I have just started the cleanse program so can't feedback on the products yet, but I have used Oxypowder before and know it is very effective. It's great to have a supplier of these products here in the UK as its expensive to order this from the US. I'll write a review on the two cleanse programs I'm about to undertake in a couple of weeks time."
"I got my products very quickly and the quality is great. Yet, I tried to put in a dicount code - couldn't find any field for it and, when writing an email and asking about it, got no answer back - very convenient for you."
"Excellent !!!"
"I not started taking them yet.going to start in new year.i have it 5 stars as it was packed safely."
"Products turned up on time very good price the cheapest I have found.. for GHC products, Will be using this service again."
"excellent products and service. thank you"
"Always easy to order using the website, which is user friendly, especially for repeat orders. Postage is always quick and reliable as well....though expensive. However still a good service from the oxyhealth team."
"all went straight. Thanks. N. Rassow"
"Dieses Mal war die Lieferung recht schnell am Zielort, vielen Dank"
Oxyhealth is rated 4.69 based on 461 reviews