Oxyhealth Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Oxyhealth

How would you rate Oxyhealth ?

"It was my 1st purchase (introduction through my sister) The guy who took the order was very relaxed and chatty which in turn make you feel,the same."
Lisa Walker
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic results! Took 6 caps at night and cleansed fantastically. No side effects. Great way to throughly cleanse colon and most importantly safely and naturally. Definitely recommend. Thank you."
"Quick service"
Denise Limb
Verified Buyer
"Product arrived on time and packaged very well."
MALIK SHABAZZ
Verified Buyer
"I used it years ago , l liked it a lot as l even went running and felt to go to the Loo whilst l was running, and l was able hold on until l got home."
Lynne Barker
Verified Buyer
"Order arrived promptly and was competitively priced. Many thanks."
"easy ordering and prompt delivery"
"This is my first purchase with Oxyhealth as it seemed like the place to purchase products from "Globalhealingcenter" in Europe. The service was overall good and quite fast, and the products arrived in a perfect condition. The only thing that I am wondering about is whether there are instructions and guidelines that are supposed to come with the cleansing packs like "colon cleanse" or "liver cleanse" as I watched reviews about certain cleanses being provided with instructions that explain everything in detail such as the types of food to be eaten during the cleanse, etc. I personally find it vital to receive the instructions especially when it comes to these cleanses and find it's in the best interest of each individual doing the cleanse."
Lillian Murray
Verified Buyer
"Professional web site and quick delivery"
Carron Paul
Verified Buyer
"Fast delivery, excellent service"
Audrius Gruodis
"Fast Delivery"
Gerald Rafferty
Verified Buyer
"probably my fault but my order never arrived, the post office said the address was imcomplete...as yet I have heard nothing about correcting the address issue or getting a refund"
"Wonderfull herbal remedy,I feel for me I need to take more to help me with the discomfort in my liver.The pain is not as intense after one bottle of Livatrex so I ordered it again. Expensive but worth it."
Wendy Elvidge
Verified Buyer
"easy to navigate web site.....easy re-order. very quick delivery time as well....excellant"
Krasimir Kolev
"Its on time"
Karwan Abdullah
Verified Buyer
"Good quality and quick delivery service"
"Good quality products and quick delivery. Prices could be slightly less. Easy-to-use website, but a wider range of products would make it great."
Kamil Mielczarek
Verified Buyer
"Great service, quick delivery. Recommend!"
"Excellent product and extremely fast reliable delivery, thank you."
"Arrived on time"