Oxyhealth Reviews

249 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

How would you rate Oxyhealth?

Nicola Field
Verified Buyer

I am very happy with the excellent products and fast despatch service. However, I am disappointed that, having been a continuous customer for nearly ten years now, I have never been offered a discount, extra points or voucher, even when you put up the price of Oxypowder quite steeply a couple of years ago.
Mario Schmolke
Verified Buyer

Fast and carefully packed delivery, will order again. Thank.

Very good product
Verified Buyer

Friendly and efficient service over many years.
Verified Buyer

Well on the bottle it said one a day so that's all Ive been taking. It didnt make any drastic changes really, but I have noticed some people take a lot more than that the first day. I was a bit afraid to do that.
Verified Buyer

Since a young child i have had problems with going to toilet, possibly due tot he fact i held it in as a child.. no idea why. I have tried several products both prescribed and over the counter, pills, sachets, tea bags, liquids but nothing good came out long term. I am on my 6th day of the 7 day colon cleanse and so far loving it. I take 6 tablets just before bed and have around 4-5 bowel liquid movements for the first 2 hours of when i wake up. I am still eating as normal which is particularly healthy anyway and exercising regular. My bloating has gone down dramatically and i feel lighter and have no cramping and pains which is amazing. Im keen to see how my bowels will cope when i come off the cleanse and reduce the number of tablets and when i take them.
Simonetta Sabbadini
Verified Buyer

So I received my order yesterday morning and I am so so so pleased with the service! I was a bit worried since it was my first time shopping from this company and to have my order shipped to Udine (Italy), It was quite a leap of faith since I ordered 3 bottles of b12, but hey it was such a good deal with the extra discount! Everything turned out better than expected, the bottles were packaged with so much care I'm definetely going to repurchase again from this company! Thank you so much Oxyhealth!
Marianna Wilk
Verified Buyer

I ordered the fluid B12 product, and first of all was positively suprised that the delivery was so quick, since I had it sent from the UK to Denmark. Secondly, the bottles were extremely safely wrapped, which was just a joy to see and thirdly, the product is one of high quality and even tastes deliciously! I'm very happy altogether, and will definitely recommend!
Guest
Verified Buyer

Easy ordering , speedy dispatch, overall Oxyhealth offer an excellent service providing information and products that work.

Amazing products!

Speedy delivery,
Fiona Lyndley
Verified Buyer

My order which was easy to make via the website arrived in Malta very well packed so the bottles were intact and I am very pleased with the quality so far.Thank you
Rosemary Nemeth
Verified Buyer

Firstly the product I buy each month Vegan B12 is the best.

Secondly the service and delivery is second to none. Simply and easy. Great shopping.
Verified Buyer

I redeemed a money off my purchase through points gained on previous occasions and my order arrived super quickly - great, efficient service! :)
Verified Buyer

It's made me feel 'lighter' and given me more energy. It's also helped to reduce candida die-off symptoms which were uncomfortable.
Verified Buyer

Always delivered quickly, very well packed..
Verified Buyer

Fantastic product works very well
Linette Cardona
Verified Buyer

The item is as described and worth it. I am looking forward for the benefits it will give me. I am sure I shall be extremely and widely rewarded. Linette
Verified Buyer

Excellent Service. Good price for the product and order arrived the following day.
Aneta Badziag
Verified Buyer

Oxyhealth sels Dr Group's products, and this is the only way I can buy them in Europe. So it makes me happy. But in web of Globalhealingcenter they are much cheaper. So it makes me said.
Oxyhealth is rated 4.75 based on 249 reviews