Oxyhealth Reviews

232 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

How would you rate Oxyhealth?

Linette Cardona
Verified Buyer

The item is as described and worth it. I am looking forward for the benefits it will give me. I am sure I shall be extremely and widely rewarded. Linette
Verified Buyer

Excellent Service. Good price for the product and order arrived the following day.
Aneta Badziag
Verified Buyer

Oxyhealth sels Dr Group's products, and this is the only way I can buy them in Europe. So it makes me happy. But in web of Globalhealingcenter they are much cheaper. So it makes me said.
Linda Chapman
Verified Buyer

Oxy-Powder does what it says it will do...It has helped me when all else failed..Thoroughly recommended.
Verified Buyer

Good service and delivery. Not so sure on the product though as it tastes disgusting.
Susan Davies
Verified Buyer

Oxyhealths site was very easy to use. The choice of quality products & product information gave me confidence to order online.
I ordered over the bank holiday, but the order still arrived really quickly - it was packaged
really well.
The products ordered are just what I was looking for, & I will be ordering more in the future.
Graham West

Good product, prompt delivery
Mary T Dooney
Verified Buyer

can't say as have not got the product. I will get it in June when I visit the UK, it is with family there. Do you have any evidence that the product actually works? I'd like to see what you have on that question please. If I buy the product again, I would like to have cheaper shipping, preferably from a supplier in Ireland?

excellent service
Verified Buyer

Good service product soon arrived and was well packaged
Sophie Atkinson
Verified Buyer

It really helps my heart condition I'm only 28 and have immense health challenges this is amazing for me xx
Jenifer Diva

good product
Verified Buyer

great quality products and very good prices
Lynn Silcock
Verified Buyer

As I live in Spain I cannot have products delivered here, so I usually have them sent to my sons address in UK.
Very quick delivery, he received items day after I purchased.
Very Good
Verified Buyer

This was the first order I had placed with Oxyhealth. It has been a seamless service from start to finish and I will definitely order from them in the future. A good find!
Claire Meek
Verified Buyer

Very good product it certainly helps and lifts your spirits. Thank you for the prompt delivery 💕
Verified Buyer

I never received the product!
We sent your item out and it was returned as 'address incomplete". We contacted you to let you know and when checking you agreed it was your mistake, and you then paid for re-delivery, which we then sent and this time you received.
I'm not sure why we warrant getting 1 star for your incorrectly inputted delivery details??
Denise N Goddard
Verified Buyer

I am extremely impressed! Excellent product and price, super fast delivery and great communication. Thank you!
Verified Buyer

Thank you for the very quick delivery and excellent packaging to ensure the little glass bottle arrived in one piece.
Tracy A Boreham
Verified Buyer

First order was delivered quickly and was cheaper than another website so very impressed.
Oxyhealth is rated 4.74 based on 232 reviews