Oxyhealth Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Oxyhealth

How would you rate Oxyhealth?

Khadar Hassan
Verified Buyer

Thank you for sending my order asap, from the best locations in the way of buying

Rosa Muratore
Verified Buyer

Great products and very quick to ship.
Helen Hall
Verified Buyer

It is so easy to order from Oxyhealth, I've been with them for years. Joanne answers the phone, she is always really helpful. You give her the order, pay your money and a few days later the order turns up. Fabulous. What more can a person want.

Eased my IBS symptoms.
Verified Buyer

This took 5 days to work for me properly. I don't have trouble passing stool but i didnt get that empty feeling after i went now i do. It doesnt give you no cramping didnt really make my tummy bubble either. It worked straight away for me meaning when i took it before bedtime id need to loo at least once.
Prudence D
Verified Buyer

Only just started with one but nothing happen just started with two and it had just started to work

Fast delivery
Abby Agyeman
Verified Buyer

I received the Iodine the next day and it was packaged perfectly.
I will definitely recommend you.
Christina Tornaritou
Verified Buyer

I finally cured my constipation problem of a lifetime.
Chris Scaife
Verified Buyer

I am absolutely elated with the amazing results I've felt after my recent gut and liver/gall bladder cleanse (oxypowder, livertrex and latero flora) I feel energised and no longer depressed, bloated, run down and have a new lease on life, no jokes it's an ask to do a week of glutathione rich soups/ salads and fruit and Acv mix etc but it was surprisingly easy and the results are amazing, even euphoric! I highly recommend Dr Groups products and will continue to buy, I now buy them from this site Oxyhealth in the uk to avoid import duties from the Usa haha so chuffed we can get the products here :-) The Detoxadine (Nascent iodine) and vitamin B12 are of the highest quality in the world and I recommend anyone to try it as we are all deficient, the iodine offers massive amount of energy and endocrine system detoxification, and brain function :-D bonus!!
Lisa Leverton
Verified Buyer

Product is packed well and delivered quickly
Maria Iglesias
Verified Buyer

Fast delivery, happy with the purchase
Patricia Holden
Verified Buyer

40% Price increase equating to £15 per item on some of my favourite Global Healing Centre Products has been off putting. Otherwise I like the fast Service.
One of my orders was for GHC Probiotics was despatched with a Frozen Gel pack to keep it cold, unfortunately however the package had been punctured during transit so that the Gel Pack had burst within it. However because the delivery time was fast Im assuming that the product is OK.
Overall Oxyhealth is good, its just such a shame that because of the price increase I've looked elsewhere for similar alternatives.
Verified Buyer

arrived very promptly. great service. i love this product. it keeps my divestive system clean with just two tablets each night. or an overnight clense with 4 or 5 and lots of water. but only along side a clean diet is important. 😊
Verified Buyer

Excellent product and very speedy delivery. Thank you!
Helmi Dridi

great product fast delivery
Verified Buyer

Both I and my husband suffer from IBS. Every since we discovered Oxypowder, we have taken it as a regular supplement. The delivery is always prompt and we are happy with the products quality and standards.
Guest
Verified Buyer

I started using Oxyhealth 5 years ago and found that i feel more energetic and i now have a flat stomach and no bloating.
Highly recommend.
JASON LEADBEATER
Verified Buyer

Have used oxyhealth for years and they have always provided excellent products and fast delivery.

It works well.