Oxyhealth Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Oxyhealth

How would you rate Oxyhealth?

"I never received the product!"
We sent your item out and it was returned as 'address incomplete". We contacted you to let you know and when checking you agreed it was your mistake, and you then paid for re-delivery, which we then sent and this time you received.
I'm not sure why we warrant getting 1 star for your incorrectly inputted delivery details??
Kelly Emmett
Verified Buyer
"I paid for recorded delivery, I have still not received my item and the tracking says it has been delivered. All of our family were out on THE said day of delivery. I have paid a lot of money and have no product to show for it."
Hi Kelly,
your package was delivered to your address and signed for in your name. If this was not the case, then someone has committed fraud, and you need to take this up with Royal Mail and the police. We can only verify that the goods were indeed delivered to your correct address, as the tracking shows.
"Estoy deseando recibirlo para probarlo. Pero desde el día 7 de diciembre que lo solicite, no se me ha dado notificación alguna del pedido. Espero que en breve se resuelva la incidencia."
Sayeed Khan
Verified Buyer
"No expiration date on product Very disappointed unfortunately"
Farida Casmally
Verified Buyer
"Have not yet received the goods, I am expected to write a review. Is this for real!!!!!"
Oxyhealth is rated 4.76 based on 304 reviews