Oxyhealth Reviews

of reviewers recommend Oxyhealth
Read Oxyhealth Reviews

support@oxyhealth.co.uk

Tell us how Oxyhealth made you happy
Oxyhealth 5 star review on 13th August 2018
Mark Smith
More Photos & Videos
Why dont you only send this when the products arrive??? I havent received anything and its not possible to track the package with the tracking number you emailed.
Still don‘t have the product.
I am waiting, the Ware is not delivert
Used for 1 week now and has already noticeably improved digestive health.
I have not received my order. Ordered on 09 August 2018.
I received a message to tell me that your product had been delivered but it has still not arrived. Royal Mail did the delivery Ibthink but certainly did not give the parcel to me, as I was out all day. There was no message posted through my door. I am disappointed as the product was ordered to help with a medical issue and it was quite expensive.
I have not been able to contact anyone about this non delivery .
Hi Josie,
your item is showing as being delivered by Royal Mail Tracked 24. We have no record of any email, phone call or contact from you, so not sure why you have not been able to contact us of this before leaving a negative review. Your local sorting office can provide GPS proof where the item was scanned, as well as interview the post officer that day. If you are still missing the item, please get in touch so we can raise an investigation and get this sorted.
I bought this spray under the description of mint and eucalyptus.
I was very excited to use it, but soon was left disappointed. As the taste of cloves has a very powerful taste.
I contacted customer services to solve this, alas no one has answered my email.
The item arrived quickly, but the product and service is not good.
I never recieved an order confirmation nor a shipment notification for my order. I have tried contacting you through email to ask if my order has been shipped several times, but I still have not recieved an answer.
done nothing for me even after taking ten then support stopped helping or emailing
done nothing for me even after taking ten then support just stopped helping of emailing don't weight yr money
I am absolutely not satisfied with company for delivery my packet - "General Logistic System CZR" because I did not get it yet, they did not inform me on my phone about time of delivery, I could not catch the courier with packet two times, there is impossible to call them, their phone No. does not work, I can write only emails, I hope tomorrow will be last day delivery, I hope,
Hi Anna,
sorry to hear you are disappointed with our service and left us only 1 star :( . Your disappointment with our delivery service is down to your local postal service in Czech Republic, which is beyond our control. Your parcel left us one day after you ordered. If you need your tracking details or further help. please email us directly. Thankyou
I never received the product!
We sent your item out and it was returned as 'address incomplete". We contacted you to let you know and when checking you agreed it was your mistake, and you then paid for re-delivery, which we then sent and this time you received.
I'm not sure why we warrant getting 1 star for your incorrectly inputted delivery details??
I paid for recorded delivery, I have still not received my item and the tracking says it has been delivered. All of our family were out on THE said day of delivery. I have paid a lot of money and have no product to show for it.
Hi Kelly,
your package was delivered to your address and signed for in your name. If this was not the case, then someone has committed fraud, and you need to take this up with Royal Mail and the police. We can only verify that the goods were indeed delivered to your correct address, as the tracking shows.
Estoy deseando recibirlo para probarlo. Pero desde el día 7 de diciembre que lo solicite, no se me ha dado notificación alguna del pedido. Espero que en breve se resuelva la incidencia.
No expiration date on product
Very disappointed unfortunately
Have not yet received the goods, I am expected to write a review. Is this for real!!!!!
Oxyhealth is rated 4.70 based on 570 reviews