Oxyhealth Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Oxyhealth

How would you rate Oxyhealth?

Anna Janska
Verified Buyer
"I am absolutely not satisfied with company for delivery my packet - "General Logistic System CZR" because I did not get it yet, they did not inform me on my phone about time of delivery, I could not catch the courier with packet two times, there is impossible to call them, their phone No. does not work, I can write only emails, I hope tomorrow will be last day delivery, I hope,"
Hi Anna,
sorry to hear you are disappointed with our service and left us only 1 star :( . Your disappointment with our delivery service is down to your local postal service in Czech Republic, which is beyond our control. Your parcel left us one day after you ordered. If you need your tracking details or further help. please email us directly. Thankyou
"I never received the product!"
We sent your item out and it was returned as 'address incomplete". We contacted you to let you know and when checking you agreed it was your mistake, and you then paid for re-delivery, which we then sent and this time you received.
I'm not sure why we warrant getting 1 star for your incorrectly inputted delivery details??
Kelly Emmett
Verified Buyer
"I paid for recorded delivery, I have still not received my item and the tracking says it has been delivered. All of our family were out on THE said day of delivery. I have paid a lot of money and have no product to show for it."
Hi Kelly,
your package was delivered to your address and signed for in your name. If this was not the case, then someone has committed fraud, and you need to take this up with Royal Mail and the police. We can only verify that the goods were indeed delivered to your correct address, as the tracking shows.
"Estoy deseando recibirlo para probarlo. Pero desde el día 7 de diciembre que lo solicite, no se me ha dado notificación alguna del pedido. Espero que en breve se resuelva la incidencia."
Sayeed Khan
Verified Buyer
"No expiration date on product Very disappointed unfortunately"
Farida Casmally
Verified Buyer
"Have not yet received the goods, I am expected to write a review. Is this for real!!!!!"
Oxyhealth is rated 4.75 based on 327 reviews