Oxyhealth Reviews

of reviewers recommend Oxyhealth
Read Oxyhealth Reviews

support@oxyhealth.co.uk

Tell us how Oxyhealth made you happy
I contact with support team many times, they didn't answer me once. Delivery was fast but the container was unsealed , with no cotton.inside. All of this makes me wonder wether the bottle has all the pills or they are the original ones. How long the container was open ago? Because enzymes lose their activiy once the seal is broken as time goes by. I'm not sure if this time was an unfortunate mistake and bought it another one to know if containers are usually manipulated or they sent me an old returned product from another customer.
probably my fault but my order never arrived, the post office said the address was imcomplete...as yet I have heard nothing about correcting the address issue or getting a refund
can't say as have not got the product. I will get it in June when I visit the UK, it is with family there. Do you have any evidence that the product actually works? I'd like to see what you have on that question please. If I buy the product again, I would like to have cheaper shipping, preferably from a supplier in Ireland?
the item has not arrived yet!
I did not receive yet my purshase. I have no tracking to check. Clara
Oxyhealth is rated 4.70 based on 501 reviews