Oxyhealth Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Oxyhealth

How would you rate Oxyhealth ?

"Good quality products and quick delivery. Prices could be slightly less. Easy-to-use website, but a wider range of products would make it great."
"I am absolutely not satisfied with company for delivery my packet - "General Logistic System CZR" because I did not get it yet, they did not inform me on my phone about time of delivery, I could not catch the courier with packet two times, there is impossible to call them, their phone No. does not work, I can write only emails, I hope tomorrow will be last day delivery, I hope,"
Hi Anna,
sorry to hear you are disappointed with our service and left us only 1 star :( . Your disappointment with our delivery service is down to your local postal service in Czech Republic, which is beyond our control. Your parcel left us one day after you ordered. If you need your tracking details or further help. please email us directly. Thankyou
"Oxyhealth.co.uk carries the line of products from Global Healing Center, or GHC. These products are developed by Dr Edward Group who is known for sourcing the best natural ingredients which are purified to unparalleled standards, and are non-GM, vegan and thoroughly tested and re-tested. They are particularly good for detoxifying the body and maintaining good hormonal, nutritional and probiotic balance for overall health and vitality. I take several of these products and believe they are some of the best available. They are made in the USA so I value having a source for them in the UK."
"Disappointed that you don't stock the CELL FUZION FROM GHC, as this was the main supplement I was looking for hopefully you can get some very soon"
Oxyhealth is rated 4.69 based on 412 reviews