Oxyhealth Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Oxyhealth

How would you rate Oxyhealth ?

"I purchased this product a week ago. It hasn't improved anything. If I'm honest I would like to have my money back. I've never felt so bloated and constipated in all my life. I personally wouldn't but it again."
"I noticed that the Oxy-Powder its ingredients have change. I would have liked this information before I purchased. And I prefer the original version"
Hi Susan,
the Oxypowder ingredients have not changed, and are the same as they have been for the last 10 years? Also, there is no 'original'. Both the US version and the EU/UK version are the same. If you need any further info, please email or call us and I can explain more in detail. Thanks
"not enough info"
"It really helps my heart condition I'm only 28 and have immense health challenges this is amazing for me xx"
"love the product and been using for years but it goes up in price with every order and I'm talking every 3 months. if it goes up much more I will have to find another product else where or suffer in silence!!"
"Have not yet tried the product but happy with the speedy shipping and receipt of item."
"I can not log into my online account as I have forgotten my password."
"Still waiting for my order"
Oxyhealth is rated 4.70 based on 410 reviews