Oxyhealth Reviews

of reviewers recommend Oxyhealth
Read Oxyhealth Reviews

support@oxyhealth.co.uk

Tell us how Oxyhealth made you happy
More than satisfied with the actual product which was, initially, out of stock, but I was advised within a matter of days that it had become available.
However, I emailed Oxyhealth to tell them that I was unable to open a link telling me that I had accumulated a certain number of points, amounting to £3, off my next purchase. I had no response, hence my ‘acceptable’ in this review.
Leider kann ich keine Bewertung abgeben, da das B12 bisher noch nicht angekommen ist. Ich hoffe noch immer, dass dieses bald geschieht.
Oxyhealt kann dafür nichts, laut der Tracking Nr. kam es im Deutschland an und ist unterwegs irgendwo stecken geblieben. 😏
Satisfied with your service and prompt delivery. Only the package was really not OK - a tiny layer of plastic, surrounding the products, purchased. One of them got almost lost because of the hole in the package
5 for your service, 1 for the package
I got my products very quickly and the quality is great. Yet, I tried to put in a dicount code - couldn't find any field for it and, when writing an email and asking about it, got no answer back - very convenient for you.
I purchased this product a week ago. It hasn't improved anything. If I'm honest I would like to have my money back. I've never felt so bloated and constipated in all my life. I personally wouldn't but it again.
I noticed that the Oxy-Powder its ingredients have change. I would have liked this information before I purchased.
And I prefer the original version
Hi Susan,
the Oxypowder ingredients have not changed, and are the same as they have been for the last 10 years? Also, there is no 'original'. Both the US version and the EU/UK version are the same. If you need any further info, please email or call us and I can explain more in detail. Thanks
not enough info
It really helps my heart condition I'm only 28 and have immense health challenges this is amazing for me xx
love the product and been using for years but it goes up in price with every order and I'm talking every 3 months. if it goes up much more I will have to find another product else where or suffer in silence!!
Have not yet tried the product but happy with the speedy shipping and receipt of item.
I can not log into my online account as I have forgotten my password.
Still waiting for my order
Oxyhealth is rated 4.70 based on 586 reviews