Oxyhealth Reviews

of reviewers recommend Oxyhealth
Read Oxyhealth Reviews

support@oxyhealth.co.uk

Tell us how Oxyhealth made you happy
I am waiting, the Ware is not delivert
Fantastic price always delivered fast
This is a good product to clean your colon. You can do it in comfort of your own home, but! I recommend you have a week off work to do the six day cleanse. So you can go when needed, this product does give you a good clean and boost your energy. The only thing that can put you off is you may be up and down a few times in the night. I think it depends on how clean your colon is to begin with. Wear pants to bed just in case you leak. You can do one night a week if you want to. This product is helping me reset my food habits. Buy the colon kit if this is your first time because it may wipe you out. This product is gentle compare to doing an emema, which I have done at home. You feel lighter and refreshed once you done. If you do a one or two night a week and you need to be on the go give it an hour or two so you don't have to rush to toilet. Dr group has a very high standard of supplements and not over price. If you need extra support go and visit him on YouTube and he will explain how it works and what to do! Good luck it's a game changer πŸ˜‰
Straight forward ordering process and efficient delivery. I've ordered Oxy-Powder and other Global Healing Centre products through oxyhealth before and found them to be very effective.
Fast delivery, good product πŸ‘
Excellent service and quick delivery. Perfect!!
quick and reliable
Great company. I have been a customer since they started. Can't fault them.
A very spetitives, friendly Company; Thank you
The two bottles arrived safely, well packed. I presume the contents is as required
Excellent company fast reliable first class produce 10/10
Good service. Good product.
Great! Thanks
Top quality oil
Excellent and quick delivery to Dublin. Thank you
Great product. No nasty side affects.
It works well for me and I have bought it before and I’m sure I will buy it again
No problems with orders. Reliable.
Your products are absolutely amazing. All off it is really natural and that’s the best! Keep it going!
I recently purchased the VeganSafe B12 and I was delighted with it. Came quick and in perfect condition. Only thing was they did use a lot of unnecessary plastic packaging.
Oxyhealth is rated 4.70 based on 586 reviews