Oxyhealth Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Oxyhealth

How would you rate Oxyhealth ?

"Fast delivery, excellent product."
"Great product & fast delivery ­čôŽ thank you as always"
"Really good communication and very fast dispatch. Will shop with Oxyhealth again"
"I can not live without this the best product I have ever used Thank you."
"Love this company, I like global healing centre products , so I order from oxyhealth being a U.K. Company I don't incur any charges , they are quick and very efficient never had a problem with them . I will continue with this company they are very efficient and professional as a company. Regards Barbara"
"Die Lieferung war sehr schnell da. Die Ware auch sehr gut verpackt."
"Oxyhealth have extremely competitive prices and they always deliver the items very quickly , all delivered in robust packaging."
"swift delivery stocking product initially thought i would have to have despatched from US carefully packaged"
"I have spent years dealing with constipation and having to result to using medication that is harsh and unhealthy for long term use. Using Oxypowder on a daily basis means that I I have a reliable and gentle alternative that keeps me more regular than I have ever been. I would not be without it."
"Good product and good service. The product itself was high quality and well presented. The parcel was well packaged and was dispatched quickly. I will definitely be a loyal customer."
"Always receive a great service"
"I am absolutely not satisfied with company for delivery my packet - "General Logistic System CZR" because I did not get it yet, they did not inform me on my phone about time of delivery, I could not catch the courier with packet two times, there is impossible to call them, their phone No. does not work, I can write only emails, I hope tomorrow will be last day delivery, I hope,"
Hi Anna,
sorry to hear you are disappointed with our service and left us only 1 star :( . Your disappointment with our delivery service is down to your local postal service in Czech Republic, which is beyond our control. Your parcel left us one day after you ordered. If you need your tracking details or further help. please email us directly. Thankyou
"Good service , very quick and safe delivery"
"Swift delivery, Thank you."
"My irritating cough has gone after months love the product"
"I was able to receive my things without any problems."
"More than happy with my order of vegan B12, items delivered by Royal Mail the following day, excellent service from Oxyhealth, will definitely be using this company again!!"
"Very quick delivery and amazing products"
"Good service all round and helpful answering queries before ordering. Products always very well packed and promptly delivered"
"t intelligent friendly swift service she made an effort for product to arrive next day in spite of it being late in the day i appreciate some on who will to break rules to give great customer service"
Oxyhealth is rated 4.69 based on 394 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!