Oxyhealth Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Oxyhealth

How would you rate Oxyhealth?

Marianna Wilk
Verified Buyer
"I ordered the fluid B12 product, and first of all was positively suprised that the delivery was so quick, since I had it sent from the UK to Denmark. Secondly, the bottles were extremely safely wrapped, which was just a joy to see and thirdly, the product is one of high quality and even tastes deliciously! I'm very happy altogether, and will definitely recommend!"
"Easy ordering , speedy dispatch, overall Oxyhealth offer an excellent service providing information and products that work."
"Amazing products!"
"Speedy delivery,"
Fiona Lyndley
Verified Buyer
"My order which was easy to make via the website arrived in Malta very well packed so the bottles were intact and I am very pleased with the quality so far.Thank you"
Rosemary Nemeth
Verified Buyer
"Firstly the product I buy each month Vegan B12 is the best. Secondly the service and delivery is second to none. Simply and easy. Great shopping."
"I redeemed a money off my purchase through points gained on previous occasions and my order arrived super quickly - great, efficient service! :)"
"It's made me feel 'lighter' and given me more energy. It's also helped to reduce candida die-off symptoms which were uncomfortable."
"Always delivered quickly, very well packed.."
"Fantastic product works very well"
Linette Cardona
Verified Buyer
"The item is as described and worth it. I am looking forward for the benefits it will give me. I am sure I shall be extremely and widely rewarded. Linette"
"Excellent Service. Good price for the product and order arrived the following day."
Aneta Badziag
Verified Buyer
"Oxyhealth sels Dr Group's products, and this is the only way I can buy them in Europe. So it makes me happy. But in web of Globalhealingcenter they are much cheaper. So it makes me said."
Linda Chapman
Verified Buyer
"Oxy-Powder does what it says it will do...It has helped me when all else failed..Thoroughly recommended."
"Good service and delivery. Not so sure on the product though as it tastes disgusting."
Susan Davies
Verified Buyer
"Oxyhealths site was very easy to use. The choice of quality products & product information gave me confidence to order online. I ordered over the bank holiday, but the order still arrived really quickly - it was packaged really well. The products ordered are just what I was looking for, & I will be ordering more in the future."
Graham West
Verified Buyer
"Good product, prompt delivery"
Mary T Dooney
Verified Buyer
"can't say as have not got the product. I will get it in June when I visit the UK, it is with family there. Do you have any evidence that the product actually works? I'd like to see what you have on that question please. If I buy the product again, I would like to have cheaper shipping, preferably from a supplier in Ireland?"
"excellent service"
"Good service product soon arrived and was well packaged"
Oxyhealth is rated 4.76 based on 302 reviews