Oxyhealth Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Oxyhealth

How would you rate Oxyhealth ?

Chris Scaife
Verified Buyer
"I am absolutely elated with the amazing results I've felt after my recent gut and liver/gall bladder cleanse (oxypowder, livertrex and latero flora) I feel energised and no longer depressed, bloated, run down and have a new lease on life, no jokes it's an ask to do a week of glutathione rich soups/ salads and fruit and Acv mix etc but it was surprisingly easy and the results are amazing, even euphoric! I highly recommend Dr Groups products and will continue to buy, I now buy them from this site Oxyhealth in the uk to avoid import duties from the Usa haha so chuffed we can get the products here :-) The Detoxadine (Nascent iodine) and vitamin B12 are of the highest quality in the world and I recommend anyone to try it as we are all deficient, the iodine offers massive amount of energy and endocrine system detoxification, and brain function :-D bonus!!"
Lisa Leverton
Verified Buyer
"Product is packed well and delivered quickly"
Maria Iglesias
Verified Buyer
"Fast delivery, happy with the purchase"
Patricia Holden
Verified Buyer
"40% Price increase equating to £15 per item on some of my favourite Global Healing Centre Products has been off putting. Otherwise I like the fast Service. One of my orders was for GHC Probiotics was despatched with a Frozen Gel pack to keep it cold, unfortunately however the package had been punctured during transit so that the Gel Pack had burst within it. However because the delivery time was fast Im assuming that the product is OK. Overall Oxyhealth is good, its just such a shame that because of the price increase I've looked elsewhere for similar alternatives."
"arrived very promptly. great service. i love this product. it keeps my divestive system clean with just two tablets each night. or an overnight clense with 4 or 5 and lots of water. but only along side a clean diet is important. 😊"
"Excellent product and very speedy delivery. Thank you!"
Helmi Dridi
Verified Buyer
"great product fast delivery"
"Both I and my husband suffer from IBS. Every since we discovered Oxypowder, we have taken it as a regular supplement. The delivery is always prompt and we are happy with the products quality and standards."
"I started using Oxyhealth 5 years ago and found that i feel more energetic and i now have a flat stomach and no bloating. Highly recommend."
JASON LEADBEATER
Verified Buyer
"Have used oxyhealth for years and they have always provided excellent products and fast delivery."
"It works well."
"Makes me feel much more comfortable"
Donald Sansom
Verified Buyer
"Great products i've been purchasing from Dr Groups Global Healing Centre. Glad to finally find a supplier on this side of the atlantic. Highly recommended products, and fast speedy delivery from OxyHealth. My only issue is the pricetag on some products, however I do appriciate they are imports and of high quality. (and i had to pay a load of tax when i was importing!)"
"Excellent and speedy service as always, thanks"
"I have stage 4 bowel cancer and will continue to use Oxyhealth to help to sustain the remainder of my life."
"Clear web design and top quality imported supplements. Good delivery"
Helen Hall
Verified Buyer
"The efficiency of placing an order and same being delivered is second to none. Well done Oxyhealth."
Paul Maine
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service, many thanks."
"Items arrived quickly. Been taking Nacient Iodine for a week. Have CFS. Felt perkier almost straight away. Long way to go to being normal but it is an encouraging start."
Diana Levene
Verified Buyer
"Fast, good customer service. Good point collection????"
Oxyhealth is rated 4.72 based on 351 reviews