Oxyhealth Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Oxyhealth

How would you rate Oxyhealth ?

Lynda Craig
"not enough info"
"Easy to order"
Conchita Ashton
Verified Buyer
"Very prompt professional service - thank you!"
"My purchase of detoxedine arrived the very next day and I have been using it for one week now. I have already started to see the benefits of it which is quite something because I have had this thyroid condition for years and nothing has helped. I have cautiously started with 2 drops per day as you have to take it steady with the thyroid but I will see whether I need to increase or decrease this dose as I go along. Thankyou Oxyhealth and GHC."
James Charles Posso
Verified Buyer
"The products ordered were delivered promptly"
"It definitely helps to eliminate constipation, without any nasty side effects. If you take it in the evening, you will be ready to go in the morning."
April Jones
Verified Buyer
"Speed of delivery, however I do think the oxy powder tablets are starting to increase to much in price"
"Item I ordered arrived in time - that's only 2 days ago I've taken it both days but hard to tell yet if its making any difference to my health"
Lillian Murray
Verified Buyer
"Good service and very professional manner. Good delivery"
Wendy Elvidge
Verified Buyer
"Easy to place a repeat order, and brilliant delivery service.....excellent"
"The order came very fast even though it was in the pre-Xmas period. Thank you!"
Khadar Hassan
Verified Buyer
"Thank you for sending my order asap, from the best locations in the way of buying  "
Rosa Muratore
Verified Buyer
"Great products and very quick to ship."
Helen Hall
Verified Buyer
"It is so easy to order from Oxyhealth, I've been with them for years. Joanne answers the phone, she is always really helpful. You give her the order, pay your money and a few days later the order turns up. Fabulous. What more can a person want."
"Eased my IBS symptoms."
"This took 5 days to work for me properly. I don't have trouble passing stool but i didnt get that empty feeling after i went now i do. It doesnt give you no cramping didnt really make my tummy bubble either. It worked straight away for me meaning when i took it before bedtime id need to loo at least once."
Prudence D
Verified Buyer
"Only just started with one but nothing happen just started with two and it had just started to work"
"Fast delivery"
Abby Agyeman
Verified Buyer
"I received the Iodine the next day and it was packaged perfectly. I will definitely recommend you."
Christina Tornaritou
Verified Buyer
"I finally cured my constipation problem of a lifetime."
Oxyhealth is rated 4.72 based on 351 reviews