Oxyhealth Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Oxyhealth

How would you rate Oxyhealth?

Sabha Akhtar
Verified Buyer
"The oxyhealth made me feel so easy n relax after using 4 spray I could breath well"
"Quick service!"
"Oxypowder has certainly helped me with ibs. Just finished my first 5 days and now going on to maintenance program. I'll have to wait and see how I go on."
Emma S Goodwin
Verified Buyer
"speedy delivery thank you"
"Excellent."
Inger Hansen
Verified Buyer
"All is well - easy shopping, good prices and fast delivery - what's not to like! ?"
Wendy Elvidge
Verified Buyer
"Easy to use web site for ordering. Brilliant fast delivery....totally hassle free."
"It's made me feel lighter and I seem to have more energy"
"High quality products, secured extremely well for postage. Prompt and quick delivery. Will buy definetely again."
"Oxypowder is a wonderful product. Not only it helps to cleanse the colon well, but also it gives you lots of energy. Moreover the best thing that this product together with Lactero Flora helped me with is the oral Thrush Candida. I tried lots of different products, they seemed to work at first but not good enough, and I had lost all hope because the thrush was coming back, but with these 2 products 98% of it was gone. Instantly the pain/discomfort in mouth was much much less and I noticed all this the second day I was using these products! Most probably the candida was in the colon and once this is cleaned up the candida goes and mouth is relieved as both areas are connected! What goes on in the gut/colon reflects in the mouth as oral thrush. I am very relieved to have finally found Oxyhealth products. Many thanks for this wonderful product!"
"Excellent, within 24 hours my order had been delivered safely."
"Great product. Defenetley I will buy again."
Felicia Brown
Verified Buyer
"They provide an excellent service. Thank you."
Nicola Field
Verified Buyer
"I am very happy with the excellent products and fast despatch service. However, I am disappointed that, having been a continuous customer for nearly ten years now, I have never been offered a discount, extra points or voucher, even when you put up the price of Oxypowder quite steeply a couple of years ago."
Mario Schmolke
Verified Buyer
"Fast and carefully packed delivery, will order again. Thank."
"Very good product"
"Friendly and efficient service over many years."
"Well on the bottle it said one a day so that's all Ive been taking. It didnt make any drastic changes really, but I have noticed some people take a lot more than that the first day. I was a bit afraid to do that."
"Since a young child i have had problems with going to toilet, possibly due tot he fact i held it in as a child.. no idea why. I have tried several products both prescribed and over the counter, pills, sachets, tea bags, liquids but nothing good came out long term. I am on my 6th day of the 7 day colon cleanse and so far loving it. I take 6 tablets just before bed and have around 4-5 bowel liquid movements for the first 2 hours of when i wake up. I am still eating as normal which is particularly healthy anyway and exercising regular. My bloating has gone down dramatically and i feel lighter and have no cramping and pains which is amazing. Im keen to see how my bowels will cope when i come off the cleanse and reduce the number of tablets and when i take them."
Simonetta Sabbadini
Verified Buyer
"So I received my order yesterday morning and I am so so so pleased with the service! I was a bit worried since it was my first time shopping from this company and to have my order shipped to Udine (Italy), It was quite a leap of faith since I ordered 3 bottles of b12, but hey it was such a good deal with the extra discount! Everything turned out better than expected, the bottles were packaged with so much care I'm definetely going to repurchase again from this company! Thank you so much Oxyhealth!"
Oxyhealth is rated 4.76 based on 302 reviews