Oxyhealth Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Oxyhealth

How would you rate Oxyhealth ?

"probably my fault but my order never arrived, the post office said the address was imcomplete...as yet I have heard nothing about correcting the address issue or getting a refund"
"Wonderfull herbal remedy,I feel for me I need to take more to help me with the discomfort in my liver.The pain is not as intense after one bottle of Livatrex so I ordered it again. Expensive but worth it."
"easy to navigate web site.....easy re-order. very quick delivery time as well....excellant"
"Its on time"
"Good quality and quick delivery service"
"Good quality products and quick delivery. Prices could be slightly less. Easy-to-use website, but a wider range of products would make it great."
"Great service, quick delivery. Recommend!"
"Excellent product and extremely fast reliable delivery, thank you."
"Arrived on time"
"Great quality product"
"very fast delivery!!!!!"
"I bought this spray under the description of mint and eucalyptus. I was very excited to use it, but soon was left disappointed. As the taste of cloves has a very powerful taste. I contacted customer services to solve this, alas no one has answered my email. The item arrived quickly, but the product and service is not good."
"This stuff works wonders for my ibs. Haven't managed to find anything else that is as good. Only thing I can fault is the price as it has increased by 10 pounds since I started using it."
"I never recieved an order confirmation nor a shipment notification for my order. I have tried contacting you through email to ask if my order has been shipped several times, but I still have not recieved an answer."
"Fast efficient delivery. Good Packaging"
"Excellent service."
"Very pleased with the product, very fast delivery. Feeling great to buy from you!"
"Fast delivery, great product will continue to use"
"done nothing for me even after taking ten then support stopped helping or emailing"
"done nothing for me even after taking ten then support just stopped helping of emailing don't weight yr money"
Oxyhealth is rated 4.69 based on 394 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!