Oxyhealth Reviews

of reviewers recommend Oxyhealth
Read Oxyhealth Reviews

support@oxyhealth.co.uk

Tell us how Oxyhealth made you happy
Perfect! Thank you!
Gr8 purchase, love the products.
I've been shopping for GHC products at OxyHealth UK for years and it has been a pleasure to do business with them! Website is great! All processes set up intuitively and easy to follow. Quality and Simplicity!
PERFECT as usual. Thanks.
Very good product, has a good taste. Easy to use. I am using the second bottle.
Great product. Quick delivery
so happy with products .
Oxyhealth is the only place in the UK where I can buy Oxypowder and Detoxidine. These two products were a game changer for me, helped me heal my gut and calm down my thyroid. I trust Dr. Group and I'm very grateful I can benefit from the supplements without a hussle of getting it from the USA. I have recommended Oxyhealth to quite a few people now and they are happy with the effects they are experiencing.
Have used this product for a few years and it does what it says it does you can feel it working would recommend this product
We have had our Respiro chamber for almost three years. We love it. For healing it is incredible. I broke three ribs last year Nine days before a Maui vacation. I was in the hyperbaric 1.5 hours a day for eight days and totally recovered. We initially bought it as therapy for my MS. 31 years in. My physical therapist said "I wouldn't believe it unless I saw it, but you are doing better. No cure but it has been helpful. Along with Diet, exercise and attitude. My wife uses it quite a bit also. Its great for your collagen . (look younger)
Good taste better than others, sweeter. Good drops size and bottle.
I don't usually respond to review requests. However my recent order became mired in your new web site and needing to re-register my account. I was dealt with by John who was excellent and prompt in dealing with matters - thank you John
Used for 1 week now and has already noticeably improved digestive health.
Great product. Couldn’t live without it. Would definitely recommend using it.
Good Customer Service
All positive
Leider kann ich keine Bewertung abgeben, da das B12 bisher noch nicht angekommen ist. Ich hoffe noch immer, dass dieses bald geschieht. Oxyhealt kann dafür nichts, laut der Tracking Nr. kam es im Deutschland an und ist unterwegs irgendwo stecken geblieben. 😏
2nd order. Very good. Prompt delivery and price competitive. Buy with confidence
Satisfied with your service and prompt delivery. Only the package was really not OK - a tiny layer of plastic, surrounding the products, purchased. One of them got almost lost because of the hole in the package 5 for your service, 1 for the package
The two products I ordered were delivered on time and easy to track via the Post Office tracking information. I have just started the cleanse program so can't feedback on the products yet, but I have used Oxypowder before and know it is very effective. It's great to have a supplier of these products here in the UK as its expensive to order this from the US. I'll write a review on the two cleanse programs I'm about to undertake in a couple of weeks time.
Oxyhealth is rated 4.69 based on 509 reviews