Orthotix Reviews

of reviewers recommend Orthotix
Read Orthotix  Reviews

About Orthotix :

Orthotix is the leading Welsh manufacturer and supplier of sports & orthopaedic bracing, distributing across the breadth of the United Kingdom and Ireland.

Our continually expanding range of braces and supports offer an orthotic solution for everyone, whether it be a sporting injury or an orthopaedic pathology. All of our products are certified as Class 1 medical devices and CE marked accordingly.

We are proud to manufacture our own range of products in Great Britain, whilst also benefiting from exclusive distribution agreements with our overseas market leading partners. This enables us to bring the most innovative and successful orthopaedic product from around the globe to the consumers of the UK.

enquiries@orthotix.co.uk

OrthotixSanatorium RoadCantonCardiffCF11 8DG, ,

The website is quite easy to navigate and the briefs were supplied within the timeframe advertised.
Helping with arthritic pain
I have used Orthotix for many years now and I have ordered the same wrist support quite a few times. The service is excellent and so is the product, delivery was very quick.
Very efficient service. Excellent customer care - my first pair had a hole in one 'sock' and was replaced quickly. Thank you.
Great service and very helpfull indeed...thankyou..!!
Excellent service, delivered in the time slot allocated.
I’ve ordered several pairs of heel lifts and they’ve really helped. The ordering and customer service is excellent. The items arrived very quickly too.
I ordered the bunion protectors for my 90 year old mother and she is very pleased with them.
A very well made splint. Sleeping in it took a few nights to get used to but it’s less painful in the morning so worth the effort.
These are the only thing that work at all for me
I have rheumatoid arthritis and I find thee supports are very comfortable to wear. They also wash and if required the support strip can be removed.
Very good product will see if it cures my tennis elbow over the next few Weeks/months. Appears good quality and very good price as limited suppliers keep them in stock.came within a few days
This is my second boxia a.f.o. It does help with drop foot and recommend. Ver fast delivery
Excellent product, so good I ordered another one!
Very pleased with the product this is the second one very pleased with them bought for my father in law . He has a very large hernia this product helps him lead a normal life many thanks
Good product, helped a lot
excellent product
Good service
Excellent service at a reasonable price, Thank you Orthotix.
My Order was dealt with very promptly and I'm happy with my new splint.
Orthotix is rated 4.73 based on 529 reviews