Open For Vintage Reviews

of reviewers recommend Open For Vintage
Read Open For Vintage  Reviews

About Open For Vintage :

Shop our unique collection of fashion, jewellery, handbags & watches from exclusive vintage boutiques around the world. @openforvintage #openforvintage

Tell us how Open For Vintage made you happy
Great service, highly recommended and will be using this service again.
Hi Graham,
Thank you for leaving us a review! We are so pleased that you had a great experience with us, and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future. Our team are on hand to help with anything you may need!
Best wishes, The OFV Team
Superb experience - despite the twin challenges of the festive period and the pandemic (when the boarders were briefly closed) the team managed to get my purchase to me before Christmas!
Really positive experience with proactive service.
Could not have asked for a better experience.
Thank you!
Hello Christopher,
A big thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, and for your kind words! Please don't hesitate to get in touch with any future enquiries. Our team would be more than happy to help.
Best wishes, The OFV Team
Awesome company dealing with great boutiques, have used them for three orders now and they have never disappointed! They went the extra mile to ensure a Christmas present order was delivered despite COVID and Brexit! And stayed in touch throughout! Items are always as photographed and packed well by the boutiques!
Hi Andrew,
Thank you for your lovey review! We are thrilled that you've had multiple positive experiences with us, and we hope to welcome you back for many more. As always, our team are on hand to assist with any enquiries.
Best wishes, The OFV Team
I purchased a handbag and was happy with the quality and price. The only negative was being hassled by the delivery company for the customs charges they had apparently paid on my behalf. The representative for OFV was extremely helpful at resolving the problem. I would definitely buy through Open For Vintage in the future.
Hi Michelle,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! The customs issue was a blip which our team have now resolved. Thanks so much for your patience on this! We sincerly hope you love your bag and hope to welcome you back in the future!
Best wishes, The OFV Team
I made my first two purchases with OFV after a few glasses of wine over Christmas!
My first purchase- LV small bag- I didn't like the style or shape for the price and so I organized a refund. The second purchase I was very happy with- Fendi Tote bag. I had an excellent first experience of shopping from OFV and the customer service (specifically Pat) was particularly good. Very fast responses and smooth refund process.
Will definitely be using OFV again to shop sustainably for my bags in the future!
Hi Nat, thanks so much for leaving us a review!
We're thrilled to hear you had a positive experience with us. We hope you enjoy your Fendi bag, and please do get in touch with any future enquiries. We'd be more than happy to assist!
Keke
Mama
Papa
I loved the citrine ring that arrived, carefully wrapped. Beautiful lemon colour. Caring service. Thank you.
Hi Margot, Thank you for your review. We're thrilled to hear you are pleased with your order! Please don't hesitate to get in touch with any future enquiries. Best wishes, The OFV Team
First Class
Thank you so much for your kind review! We hope to welcome you back at Open for Vintage very soon.
Had an issue with paying import duties which were meant to be included in price .... eventually resolved after 4 attempts !
Hi Sally,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us feedback. We're so sorry for this. The import duties issue came from our delivery partner, who we are working with directly to ensure this doesn't happen again. Apologies again for any inconvenience this caused, and please do contact us if there's anything else we can assist with. Best wishes, The OFV Team
Really happy with the product and can't fault the speed and efficency of the company. Thanks
Hi Darron,
Thank you for your kind words. We're so pleased you had a positive experience with us. We hope to welcome you back soon! Best wishes, The OFV Team
Product is excellent, shame I had to chase the delivery so many times. Was showing shipped but didn't move from France for over 15 days. I contacted the customer support on 5 occasions through the chat to chase it up and had different explanations. One saying it was coming from Japan to France then to UK. I accepted this and waited. It didn't move on the DHL shipping page. I contacted DHL and they told me it was only a label printed, no item was collected. This got me worried, so I contacted my credit card company (PAY WITH CREDIT CARD!) and they assured me if it didn't arrive I was insured Phew. Then finally today 18th December 19 days after the order it arrived. Thankyou to all the chat helpers at OfV, I know it was not you who are responsible for the delays and well done for finally resolving it. Something obviously went wrong at the order process stage.
Could have been 5 Stars as the product is perfect, sadly had to chase the order for two weeks as it seemed to mysteriously come from France one minute then from Japan yet no tracking movement. After a very helpful lot in the OfV chat team trying to resolve it for on many occasions, it arrived. Such a shame the experience was a little stressful because my wife loves this kind of shop and products and we would have used them a lot. Maybe one more try for her Birthday. Word of advice BUY WITH CREDIT CARD. at one point I was that concerned it wouldn't arrive I contacted the card company to make sure I was covered.
Hi Mark, Thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback. We're so sorry that there was a delay with your shipment from Japan. This is something we're aware of and we're currently working to try and reduce the wait time. Apologies again for any confusion caused, and we hope that you are happy with your item! Please do get in touch if there's ever anything we can assist with in the future. We'd be more than happly to help. Best wishes, The OFV Team
Good website. .Efficently despatched and delivered.No hesitation on buying again.
Hi Haydn,
Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We're thrilled to haer you had a positive experience with us. Please don't hesitate to get in touch should there be anything else we can assist with in the future. Best wishes, The OFV Team
Perfect. As per the advertised ring, the lemon yellow citrine colour is perfect. Beautifully packaged and arrived in perfect time.
Hi Margot,
Thank you for your review! We're thrilled that you love your ring, and hope to welcome you back to Open for Vintage soon.
The OFV Team
Awesome service from start to finish - smooth ordering experience with the website showing the item with all costs included. Delivery was quick and easy, and the item was beautifully packaged and went down very well with the lucky lady receiving it! Thank you very much OFV!
Hi Alexander,
Thank you very much for your kind review! We're thrilled you had such a positive experience with us.
Please do get in touch should you require any assistance in the future! Best wishes,
The OFV Team
Absolutely delighted with my Louis Vuitton travel bag, lots of pictures on website so I knew exactly what I was buying and it was shipped to my door within a few days of purchase with no hidden extras πŸ˜€.
So impressed looking to buy another bag ASAP.
Hi Lisa,
Thank you for your review! We are so pleased you're happy with the Louis Vuitton travel bag. Please don't hesitate to contact us with any future queries you may have on any further vintage purchases. We would be more than happy to help!
The OFV Team
The ring is beautiful and just like advertised. The packaging it came in was fabulous...detail in every part of it was really more than I could have ever imagined. It felt like I was opening something extremely precious.

Can’t thank the staff enough for the effort involved in packaging this, absolutely outstanding.

I will have absolutely no hesitation in using this company again.

Thank you so much for making me feel special
Hi Jacqueline,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review. We are thrilled to hear your ring is everything you wanted! Enjoy it, and we hope to welcome you back at Open for Vintage again soon.
The OFV Team
Generally ok but It wasn't entirely clear just how significant the import tax would be. Made for a very expensive handbag.
Hi there, Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review. We have been paying special attention to the hassle of customs, and are thrilled to share that we have now launched customs inclusive pricing. This means the price you see on site is the only cost you will pay. We're incredibly sorry for the inconvenience caused, and we hope any future shopping with us will be a much smoother experience. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with the team with any future enquiries, and enjoy your bag! Kind regards, The OFV Team
Delivery was really fast considering there's a pandemic. Lovely quality item. Great customer service. Thank you Open For Vintage!
Hi there,
Thanks so much for your review. We're thrilled you had a positive experience with us. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with any future enquiries!
Best wishes, The OFV Team
Very efficient, I recently purchased a Chanel vintage bag... they were very helpful and got back to me very quickly with any query that I had...the item came as described and very quickly. The prices are very good compared to other popular second hand luxury good sites. Recommend highly.
Hi Nat,
Thank you very much for your review, and for your recommendation! We're thrilled you had a positive experience with us. Enjoy your Chanel bag, and we hope to welcome you back in the future. Best wishes, The OFV Team
Open For Vintage is rated 4.74 based on 223 reviews