Open For Vintage Reviews

of reviewers recommend Open For Vintage
Read Open For Vintage  Reviews

About Open For Vintage :

Shop our unique collection of fashion, jewellery, handbags & watches from exclusive vintage boutiques around the world. @openforvintage #openforvintage

Tell us how Open For Vintage made you happy
Not sure will I recommend this website : The whole process is smooth , OFV deals with all taxes and delivery , price on the website is exactly what I paid for the item to be delivered from Japan , no additional cost, HOWEVER when I was unboxing the parcel I found dead insect which is unbelievable and ridiculous , a chanel bag and insect together …………..………
The service was very poor, not to say the worst. The wrong item was delivered and it took two weeks to cancel the order and get the refund.
Dear Antigoni, Our sincerest apologies you received the incorrect item! We have spoken with the Boutique who shipped your item and have made some internal changes to ensure this doesn’t happen again. A member of our team will be in touch immediately to discuss this further. Once again, we extend our apologies for this mix up and hope to welcome you back for a better experience soon. Best wishes, The OFV Team.
Thanks so much, my package got stuck at customs and you guys took care of it all for me. Much appreciated. Will order again for sure. Great quality, great price.
Open For Vintage  5 star review on 22nd November 2021
Hi Hannah, Thank you so much for your lovely review. What a gorgeous piece, we hope you love it! Best wishes, The OFV Team.
Why let you order an item to Then cancel the next day
Hi Paula, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We are very sorry to hear your order was cancelled. We know a member of our team was in touch with you but unfortunately the Bracelet previously sold in store. Whilst we work really hard to fulfil every order, very rarely an in-store purchase will happen just before an online purchase causing this error. We’re so sorry for any disappointment caused, and would like to extend our personal shopping service to help you find a similar piece. Please feel free to contact personalshopper@openforvintage.com where we’d be happy to help. Best wishes, The OFV Team.
Gorgeous handbag, very pleased and very prompt delivery
Hi Emma, We're delighted to hear you're pleased with your handbag! Please let us know if we can help you with anything else. Best wishes, The OFV Team.
it would have come with the pack or at least a cover with the brand
Hi James, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! As a business, we are actively making efforts to reduce our environmental impact across our deliveries. We have boutique partners all over the world, and printing and distributing branded packaging to 14 different countries would mean a lot of unnecessary paper, plastic & carbon emissions, so instead boutiques use their own packaging. That being said, we understand the importance of experience when you unbox your order, and our logistics team are working on solutions to improve this whilst also protecting our sustainability mission. We’ll be sure to share your feedback and hope to announce enhancements in the future. Best wishes, The OFV Team.
Not happy
How can you improve on perfection? Your emphasis on customer service and product delivery was exceptional I have had a wonderful experience as a first time purchaser from Open for Vintage l would totally recommend your business with out question Thank you for delivering a wonderful experience
Open For Vintage  5 star review on 4th November 2021
Dear Max, Thank you so much for the amazing review, it means so much to us! We're delighted to hear you would recommend us. We hope to welcome you back soon! Best wishes, The OFV Team.
Beautiful bag received. Excellent customer service that keeps you informed throughout the whole process. Very pleased.
Good evening, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We're delighted to hear you're happy with your bag and the OFV service. We hope to welcome you back soon! Best wishes, The OFV Team.
Would have given excellent except I had to chase an update on the delivery several times before I got a response explain delay. Caitlin did an excellent job once she got involved and delivery followed promptly I was however told on 06 October that a promised discount refund had been sent but this has still not been received!!
Hi David, Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback, and we’re so sorry you’ve had to wait for your item. Our shipments normally arrive within 3-5 working days. A member of the team will be in touch with you directly regarding your refund. Our apologies again for any inconvenience. Best wishes, The OFV Team.
The staff were really helpful and I received my item quickly. Wouldn’t hesitate to use again!
Hi Sarah, Thank you so much for leaving us a review and your kind words, the team are thrilled. We hope to welcome you back soon! Best wishes, The OFV Team.
Everything from start to my beautiful new bag arriving was excellent. Open for Vintage were highly responsive and incredibly helpful in working out how best to pay for my item - helping me split across payment options. Having the duties and taxes, and shipping all included made it so much easier. My bag was then promptly shipped and arrived around 4 days earlier than estimated. I would 100% recommend and shop with them in the future.
Hi Jade, Thank you so much for leaving us such a lovely review. We're so happy to hear you had a positive experience with us and would recommend to a friend. We hope to welcome you back very soon. Best wishes, The OFV Team.
Fast shipping and the item as the pictures and im happy and still good condition
Hi there, Thank you for leaving us a review. We're delighted to hear you're happy with your Open for Vintage purchase! Please don't hesitate to get in touch with any future enquiries. Best wishes, The OFV Team.
Initially I was sceptical about using a site I hadn’t used before for such an expensive purchase, yet I had no need to worry! The service provided was second to none, I received regular email updates regarding my purchase and it’s delivery and when I received it; a mere 3 days after purchase, I became a very happy owner of a Tiffany necklace . I highly rate this site for both product and service
Hi Fenella, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a lovely review. We're so glad to hear you love your purchase! We hope to welcome you back very soon. Best wishes, The OFV Team.
Gooy
I was a first time customer and could not be any more pleased with the customer service and the overall experience of my purchase. I was given regular updates on my items’ movements, and it arrived quickly and in mint condition. Would not hesitate to buy from Open For Vintage again.
Hi Mari, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a lovely review! We are so glad you hear you've had such a positive experience with us. We hope to welcome you back very soon. Best wishes, The OFV Team.
Excellent customer service!
Hi Carol, Thank you so much for your feedback- the customer service team will be delighted. We hope to welcome you back soon! Best wishes, The OFV Team
Surprisingly good. Shopped from a few pre-owned website before and there's always an issue with delivery and an authenticity concern. This website had live chat and were able to get the boutique that was selling the jewellery I wanted to answer of detailed questions. Delivery was free and DHL showed up on time. Would use again.
Hi there, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and for your feedback- we're delighted you're pleased with your Open for Vintage experience! We hope to welcome you back very soon. Best wishes, The OFV Team
Poor communication, purchase took over 5 weeks to arrive, continuously had to be chased, duty wasn’t paid at first. Felt like once you had made the purchase they had washed their hands of what happened next as I had to do all the chasing. Will give the bag to the wife for her next Birthday or Xmas now!! Same as other reviews, was told coming from France and then seemed to have to come from Japan!
Hi there, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your feedback, and we’re so sorry you’ve had to wait for your item. Our shipments normally arrive within 3-5 working days, and we understand a 5 week wait is disappointing. We’ve looked into your order, and on this occasion a human error with labelling caused the delay. We apologise for the inconvenience this caused, and have made tweaks to internal processes to avoid this happening again. Our customer service team should have been in touch, and will reach out once again. Huge apologies again for this, and we hope your wife loves the bag. Best wishes, The OFV Team
Easy transaction goods excellent, superb
Hi David, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We're delighted to hear you were happy with your purchase and hope to welcome you back soon. Best wishes, The OFV Team
Open For Vintage is rated 4.69 based on 275 reviews