Open For Vintage Limited Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Open For Vintage Limited

How would you rate Open For Vintage Limited ?

"Fantastic service, quick delivery and beautifully packed. The page was easy to use and make the payment would use again"
"It my first time"
"Excellent service, I had a small problem with my credit card but it was sorted with the minimum of fuss. One of the team phoned me with reassurance."
"Love OfV! Its wonderful to know that you're buying something unique and at a good price too."
"Beautiful earrings packaged nicely and shipped promptly."
Paiva Films
Verified Buyer
"Fantastique fast helpful service"
"Quality of site presentation and merchandise is outstanding"
Gavin Black
Verified Buyer
"Simple website to use with great range of products Appreciate the detail on each item Easy and quick shipment and simple checkout process It's my go to website for gifts - superb"
"Wow - really great product and service to match Thanks"
"Team really nice to speak with. Like that all the items are from boutiques and not punters."
"Great flow of high-quality goods. Plus impeccable service!"
"Love this website, am constantly finding things I want. Only sadness is that I've missed out on a few things and once it's gone, it's gone!"
"Great website and really easy to find what I wanted"
"Love the products! Customer service was really friendly. Delivery was quick! Great shopping experience."
"Great products"
"Thank you so much! Found a fab Marc Jacobs bag that I've been wanting for ages, just like new! Really great website and fast delivery time too, very happy"
"Fantastic service, amazing products - will definitely be shopping again."
"The website is very easy to use. Delighted with the belt I bought. Delivery service was excellent."
Samantha Thomas
Verified Buyer
"I bought a pair of earrings and the arrived really quick. Very happy with the quality of service!"
"I'm in love with this site! All of my favourite things in one place. Bought a fabulous Prada bag, excellent condition and service was outstanding."
Open For Vintage Limited is rated 4.82 based on 157 reviews