Open For Vintage Limited Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Open For Vintage Limited

Tell us how Open For Vintage Limited made you happy

"I purchased small vintage accessary on online, as I couldn't visit them directly. I am 100% satisfied with Open For Vintage Limited's trading with trust. Even though, I am a first customer in overseas, their customer service was very polite, supported me, and final process of packing was good, I could get fantastic product neatly. Certainly, the item was same one which I saw on online shop definitely, the quality of it was genuine too. It was fine I believed them."
"I recently lost a very valued watch that was over 20 years old. An internet search tool me to Open for Vintage, which has my exact watch. As the model no longer exists (and as I knew that mine had a lot of wear and tear), I had a few questions before I was willing to order, especially as it was quite high value. James was very patient, obtained extra photos and provided clarification and comfort from the seller. It really provided me with confidence and I was happy to make the purchase. Thank you!"
"So pleased with how the necklace arrived, beautiful packaging and even extra tissue and ribbon and a card- just lovely x"
"When I first saw the purseI I wanted I had second thought about ordering because I never heard of Open For Vintage. After carefully reading the reviews, I ordered my purse. The process of ordering was simple and I received my purse before Christmas. I would have given 5 stars but the packaging could have been better. My LV purse was shipped in a brown paper bag :( Overall I"m so in love with my vintage Louis Vuitton :)"
"The Chanel bag I purchased is beautiful and in excellent condition. The photos on the website did not do the bag justice. I am very happy with the service I received from OfV, however, it would be helpful if it is made clearer that import tax may be due on items that are purchased from the website. Also, my bag could have been packaged better - the packaging consisted of bubble wrap but the bag should have at least been wrapped in tissue paper especially considering that it does not have a dust bag. Overall I'm happy with my purchase and the customer service."
"Fantastic service, quick delivery and beautifully packed. The page was easy to use and make the payment would use again"
"It my first time"
"Excellent service, I had a small problem with my credit card but it was sorted with the minimum of fuss. One of the team phoned me with reassurance."
"Love OfV! Its wonderful to know that you're buying something unique and at a good price too."
"Beautiful earrings packaged nicely and shipped promptly."
"Fantastique fast helpful service"
"Quality of site presentation and merchandise is outstanding"
"Simple website to use with great range of products Appreciate the detail on each item Easy and quick shipment and simple checkout process It's my go to website for gifts - superb"
"Wow - really great product and service to match Thanks"
"Team really nice to speak with. Like that all the items are from boutiques and not punters."
"Great flow of high-quality goods. Plus impeccable service!"
"Love this website, am constantly finding things I want. Only sadness is that I've missed out on a few things and once it's gone, it's gone!"
"Great website and really easy to find what I wanted"
"Love the products! Customer service was really friendly. Delivery was quick! Great shopping experience."
"Great products"