Open For Vintage Reviews

of reviewers recommend Open For Vintage
Read Open For Vintage  Reviews

About Open For Vintage :

Shop our unique collection of fashion, jewellery, handbags & watches from exclusive vintage boutiques around the world. @openforvintage #openforvintage

Tell us how Open For Vintage made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Although I haven’t received my bag yet I must write to say how wonderfully efficient And helpful James has been with helping me purchase from japan store . I’m hoping my bag will be equally wonderful! I would highly recommend Open for vintage .
Great experience, the goods arrived on time and as expected. Despite the impact of Covid on international shipping, the goods were dispatched from Japan and arrived in London in 48 hours.
Hi Michael,

Thank you so much for your review! We are so pleased to hear you had such a positive experience with us. Please do not hesitate to contact us if there is anything we can help with in the future.

Kind regards, The OFV team
Very good and efficient service. Good product range with some decent prices. I would definitely shop here again and would recommend to others.
Hi Lola,

Thank you so much for your review! We are thrilled you liked our product range, and had such a positive experience with us.

Great service
Hi Joseph,

Thank you so much for your review! We are thrilled you had a positive experience with us.

Kind regards, The OFV team
I was nervous placing my order as I have had bad experiences with other websites like Vestiaire Collective.
Any query I had about my order was answered so quickly and by an actual human being which just makes such a difference. I will definitely be purchasing from Open for Vintage again and would recommend to anyone :)
Hi there,

Thank you so much for your review! We are thrilled you like your item, and had such a positive experience with us.

The OFV team
First time ordering with OPV. Smooth transaction delivery with DHL, so in terms of ordering not a problem. Where things go wrong is when you want to return an item. Firstly the customer is not provided any return documents or labels, so you have to chase Open for Vintage to get the shipping paperwork. When the item is returned and received next day, you receive no email confirmation that the item has arrived back to them, unless you check the return tracking info yourself. 12 days later still no refund or email stating the refund has even been issued. I’ve called twice, sent emails and on my last call told that’s it’s not up to Open for Vintage to process the refund, it’s some boutique in France who are responsible. Basically Open for Vintage are passing of their responsibilities. If they‘re acting as an agent for boutiques they’re the ones that should ensure customers refunds are dealt with efficiently, as customers cannot deal with the third party boutique directly. I have bought from Vestiare Collective, Videdressing, Jolie Closet and many other designer resale sights and never had a problem if I need to return. I won’t be using this reseller again!!
Hi Vanessa,

Thank you for your review.

We would like to apologies for the inconvenience your experienced when trying to return your order.
On returns, Open for Vintage manage and process all returns, but can only do this once the boutique has confirmed receipt of the returned item, which is why these occasionally take longer than a few business days.
We have investigated your complaint, and have seen that your return and refund request took place over the period that we were transitioning to a new customer service system. This communication error was a fault from our side, and we would like to share our sincere apologies on this. I believe someone from the team has been in touch since, and offered you a gift voucher as a gesture of good will.

We apologies again for any inconvenience caused.

King regards,
The OFV Team
Fair delivery time. However the company should be far clearer about the costs to deliver items.
Hi there,

Thank you for your review!

We’re sorry you were unaware of the delivery/customs costs on your item.
Customs are sometimes charged if you are purchasing something from one of our boutique partners outside the EU.
We currently message this at the checkout, however we understand these costs are frustrating for customers and are launching a solution to this very soon.

The OFV team
An amazing bag, its condition is completely unexpected!
Hi Guzi,

Thank you so much for your review! We are so pleased you love your bag.

The OFV team
Excellent all round service and communication!

Beautifully gifted wrapped too!

Highly recommend
Hi Matt,

Thank you for your review - we are thrilled that you enjoyed the Open for Vintage experience.

Please do let us know if there's anything we can assist with in the future.

The OFV team
Genuinely excellent service buying a beautiful item exactly as described.
Hi Henry,

Thanks so much for your review - we are so pleased that you enjoyed the Open for Vintage experience.

We hope you love your item, and please do not hesitate to contact us if there is anything we can help with in the future.

The OFV team
Bag I ordered is perfect! Came with a dust bag, Customer service was great. Delivery took a long time but it was okay (ordered 13th dec, arrived 6th January). Would purchase again Though - super pleased :)
Hi Poppy,

Thanks so much for your lovely review - we are so pleased that you enjoyed the Open for Vintage experience.

We are continuously working to improve our delivery, and appreciate your feedback on this.

The OFV team
I am so amazed by this company. Not only are they full of extraordinary and unique vintage fashion items but they also give the best service! Very polite and helping. Their service truly made my day!

I highly recommend Open For Vintage.

Great customer service 😁
Receive my parcel in good time just disappointed it cost me £124.00 on the shipping you did say it could cost a little extra but £124.00 was in my eyes over the top so because of that it’s taken the edge of your great service
Hi Steve,

Thanks so much for your feedback.

Customs are sometimes charged if you make a purchase from one of our boutique partners outside the EU. In this case, the cost of delivery from the boutique in the US was £15 and the rest was customs. We currently message if there are customs in the checkout, however we understand these fees are frustrating for customers and are launching a solution so this is included in the price very soon.

We hope you enjoy your purchase, and please do not hesitate to contact us with any further questions.

Thank you again for your feedback and for shopping with us,
The OFV Team
Would definitely use again.
Absolutely thrilled with my order. The packaging was A****
Lovely compliment to my order!
I would not hesitate to shop at OfV ❤️❤️
Hi Britany,

Thanks so much for your review - we are thrilled that you enjoyed the Open for Vintage experience.

The OFV team
The condition is not bad, but as a England website, you should tell customers we need charge the fee of tax. There is extra fee for me to pay! If I dislike the product how should I do? And there is £20 still not refund me!
Hi Miao,

Thank you so much for your review.

We have checked in with our customer service team, and can confirm that your £20 refund has now been paid.
We’re sorry you were unaware of the customs and tax costs on your item.
We currently message this at the checkout, however we understand customs is frustrating for customers and are launching a solution to this very soon.

The OFV Team
We bought a watch which has arrived promptly, well packaged, matching the description and in good condition.
Hi Melanie,

Enjoy your watch, and please do not hesitate to contact us if there is anything we can help with in the future.

The OFV team
The jacket I purchased is beautiful, as described and a very modest price considering this is such an iconic item. The tailoring is sublime. It has some torn lining on the armpits but that is quite easy for me to mend by myself. Shipping was very speedy considering I live in Asia. I recommend!
Hi there,

Enjoy your jacket, and please do not hesitate to contact us if there is anything we can help with in the future.

The OFV team
Very good support from James, felt credible and fast delivery between Jpn-Swe. Ordered a Friday and it came on Thursday, (one day earlier as promise) although it was closed on the weekend. Really pleased with the product and kept what it described.
Hi Jan,