Open For Vintage Reviews

of reviewers recommend Open For Vintage
Read Open For Vintage  Reviews

About Open For Vintage :

Shop our unique collection of fashion, jewellery, handbags & watches from exclusive vintage boutiques around the world. @openforvintage #openforvintage

Tell us how Open For Vintage made you happy
Damage to the bag that wasn’t in the listing and only offered £40 as a refund even though a day later I was offered £30 off my next purchase. Really difficult to get a reply from anyone, had to email multiple times. I won’t be buying from you again and will discourage others too
Hi there,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review. Please be assured that we have escalated this to ensure we find a solution as soon as possible. Someone from our customer service team will be in touch today with next steps.

The OFV team
Lovely watch. Very fast shipping. Good all round experience. Would buy from again
Thanks for your review. We're thrilled to know that you have a positive all round experience with us. We hope to welcome you back very soon!

The OFV team
I am very pleased with my purchase of a bracelet, which was in very good condition. Excellent boutique presentation, fabulous wrapping which I hardly wanted to spoil as I undid the parcel. Thank you.
Hi Sandra,

Thank you very much for leaving us a review. We're so pleased you are happy with both the OFV experience and your vintage bracelet.

Enjoy, and please do let us know if we can help with anything else in the future.

The OFV team
I was nervous to place order, as my bag was coming from Japan. The description of the item and pictures were very accurate. The support from customer service was excellent. I have to pay a custom charge on top of my item cost, which made it a lot more expensive. However overall, I feel that I got good value for money and lovely vintage keepall, which I put to the use already.
Hi Nina,

Thanks for your review - we are so pleased you love your vintage purchase. We really value your feedback on the customs, and hope to be launching a resolution to this very soon.

Enjoy your purchase, and please don't hesitate to contact us with any future enquiries.

The OFV Team
Purchase a vintage Celine bag on 26 July 20, the bag came from Japan and arrived in Singapore on 28 July evening, no doubt delivery was quick. However I am encountering some tax issues with custom, bag was purchased in SGD (Singapore Dollar), the invoice custom received was in USD, as such I have to pay nearly $100 more for someone mistake, with that extra amount is making the bag not worth buying. Requested OFV to looking into this as the bag is still hold by custom. Waited for 3 working days no action, no support from OFV. I tried explaining to DHL in Singapore but they said they couldn’t help, it was shipper mistake. This is my first time buying from OFV , very disappointed. Issue not solved. Not seen the bag yet.
Hi Yen,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We are so sorry to hear about this. This has been escalated to our customer service team, and I believe they are in direct contact with you to resolve the issue.

Huge apologies again for your dissapointment. We will continue to work towards the solution directly with you.

Great website
Great service
Thanks so much for your review! We look forward to welcoming you again at Open for Vintage.
The OFV Team
Amazing customer service, prompt replies and very understanding.
Hi Carlotta,
Thank you very much for leaving a review with us. We are so pleased to hear that you had a positive experience with Open for Vintage. Please don't hesitate to contact us with any future enquiries.
The OFV Team
I had a problem with my order, but I think the mark if a great company is how they deal with the problem. They were excellent, I’ll use again
HI there,

Thank you so much for your review. We are incredibly sorry that you had an issue with your order, however we're glad we were able to resolve this for you! Please don't hesitate to reach out to the team should you have any future enquiries. We would be happy to help.

The OFV Team
Excellent company to deal with. Fast and efficient delivery. And loving my handbag purchase
Hi Nicola,

Thanks so much for leaving feedback. We're thrilled that you had a positive experience, and hope you enjoy your handbag!

The OFV Team
Thank you to Open for Vintage for the excellent service and communication whilst deciding on my purchase. I bought a 1960's vintage Gucci clutch bag for my daughters 16th Birthday present and from the photograph was unsure of the exact colour. The team at Open Vintage were really helpful in providing me with descriptions and the status of the bag. The service was quick and my bag arrived all the way from Tokyo and I absolutely love it!
Hi Alison,

Thank you for your review! We're hope your daughter loved her Gucci bag.
Please don't hesitate to get in touch with any future enquiries.

The OFV team
Wonderful communication , speedy service considering customs and Covid measures; custom charges higher than expected but bag beautiful thank you
Hi Emma,

Thank you for your feedback, and we are thrilled that you like your bag. We are working on solutions to reduce the hassle of customs, and hope to launch something soon. Please do get in touch with any future queries - we would be more than happy to help.

The OFV team
Altho it takes about a week to ship the bag after I placed order, the bag is in excellent condition. love it.
Hi there,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review - we're so pleased you like your bag! Please don't hesitate to contact us should you require any further assistance in the future.
The OFV team
Great team providing a great service.
Thank you for your review, Robert. We hope to see you again on OFV!
Great customer service response from the first moment I enquired.
Product was in exactly the same condition it was advertised, so very happy.

One negative was that it got stuck at customs on entry because DHL were not given my contact details, so tracking just showed it as "stuck". So I had to make a few calls to see how to proceed. First time to do, so a bit nervous. But got it in the end!
Hi Jonathan,

Thank you for the taking the time to leave us a review! We are thrilled that you had a good customer service experience, and that you are happy with your item.
Thank you for flagging the DHL incident - our team have investigated this to ensure it does not happen again.

Enojy your vintage piece, and please don't hesitate to get in touch with any future questions.

The OFV Team
I can clearly positively review both,the support because of technical problems during the purchase process and the speed of the delivery.
As far as the product’s description is concerned I recommend naming the material as well (for the bracelet in this case).
Hi there,

Thanks so much for your review. We are so pleased to hear you had a good experience with us. Thank you for your feedback on the detail of our descriptions - this is something we are constantly working to improve.

Please don't hesitate to contact us with any further enquiries, and enjoy your bracelet!

The OFV Team
I ordered a pair of vintage Givenchy earrings from Open for Vintage and I couldn’t be more pleased with both the service, and the product, I received.
I received my earrings in just 2 days! They were packaged beautifully, and safely, to prevent damage to the earrings and the box. The quality of the earrings are absolutely amazing - they look good as new, zero marks/scratches on them whatsoever, and overall they appear & feel very high quality.
I am overall very happy after shopping with Open for Vintage and won’t hesitate to shop with them again!
Hi Emily,

Many thanks for taking the time to write a review. We are thrilled to hear you had a positive experience with us, and we hope you enjoy your earrings! Please don't hesitate to get in touch with any future queries.

The OFV Team
Although I haven’t received my bag yet I must write to say how wonderfully efficient And helpful James has been with helping me purchase from japan store . I’m hoping my bag will be equally wonderful! I would highly recommend Open for vintage .
Hi Emma,

Thank you very much for your review. We hope you love your bag!

The OFV Team
Great experience, the goods arrived on time and as expected. Despite the impact of Covid on international shipping, the goods were dispatched from Japan and arrived in London in 48 hours.
Hi Michael,

Thank you so much for your review! We are so pleased to hear you had such a positive experience with us. Please do not hesitate to contact us if there is anything we can help with in the future.

Kind regards, The OFV team
Very good and efficient service. Good product range with some decent prices. I would definitely shop here again and would recommend to others.
Hi Lola,

Thank you so much for your review! We are thrilled you liked our product range, and had such a positive experience with us.

Great service
Hi Joseph,

Thank you so much for your review! We are thrilled you had a positive experience with us.

Kind regards, The OFV team