Open For Vintage Reviews

of reviewers recommend Open For Vintage
Read Open For Vintage  Reviews

About Open For Vintage :

Shop our unique collection of fashion, jewellery, handbags & watches from exclusive vintage boutiques around the world. @openforvintage #openforvintage

Tell us how Open For Vintage made you happy
Thanks. Ordered in sales, first DHL shows label generated item not collected, gave me goose skin. The OFV explained patiently there is Brexit issue. One week later I received it from Germany. Thanks for hard work. Trusted site with trusted team thanks again.
Great service once again from Open for Vintage! They were so helpful with my enquiries before buying.
My Louis Vuitton bag arrived quickly and is in perfect condition! Can’t wait to shop again :)
Hi Emily,
Thanks so much for leaving us a review. We are thrilled to hear you had a positive experience with us, and we hope you love your Louis Vuitton bag!
Please don't hesitate to get in touch with any future enquiries.
The OFV Team
Great website, very easy to use. My bag arrived within 11 days and it was in perfect condition, as described. The delivery process with DHL was also amazing, I could track my parcel from start to finish. Really recommend using Open For Vintage!
Hi Lauren,
Thanks so much for leaving us a review. We're thrilled to hear you love your bag & had a smooth experience with us.
We hope to welcome you back very soon!
The OFV Team
Very easy process and very speedy delivery of purchase
Hi Joyce,
Thank you for your review! We're thrilled you found our experience easy. Please do let us know if there's anything that we can assist with in the future. We'd be more than happy to help.
The OFV Team
Good service, prompt delivery…all went well. Thank you
Hi Beatriz,
Thank you for your review! We're thrilled you had a positive experience with us.
Please don't hesitate to get in touch with any questions you may have in the future.
The OFV Team
Apart from DHL everything was perfect. I love the bag .

Lovely to speak to Emily , Noel & Caitlin
Stay safe X
Hi Lynda,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We hope to welcome you back soon, and will be on hand for any queries you may have.
The OFV Team
Very helpful team and the bag is in excellent condition, in line with description. Very satisfied.
Hi Ylva,
Thanks so much for your wonderful review. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with any future enquiries. We'd be more than happy to help.
The OFV team
Lovely item, great website.

Although this was my very first purchase on OfV and I did order literally when we officially entered Brexit, I had the unfortunate event that my item was stopped at customs and DHL tried to request custom costs from me.
(Did not have to pay!!! Price you see on webpage, is what you pay!)

However CS is great and although it took a week of it being stuck at customs until I finally received it, I was happy in the end and immediately made another order which this time was not kept at customs as it was sorted immediately.

Unfortunately the description of this bag was not absolutely accurate as it did have a rip in the zipper which was not described, however I did not send back as I can replace this without issue and for the vintage quality of this LV 80s keepall45 and the great condition otherwise, I was willing to keep and not return.

Definitely can recommend! ✨
Hi Lauren,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Thank you so much for your patience while we sorted DHL teething issues with our customs inclusive pricing. We've flagged the description issue with our boutique team, who are looking into this to ensure it does not happen again. We're thrilled you love the bag and hope to welcome you back very soon!
The OFV team
5***** all round! The product was unbelievably beautiful and in amazing condition! I've purchased from Open for Vintage a few times and I've always been super impressed!
Hi Sophia,
Thank you so much for your lovely review! We're so pleased you have had a positive experience with us. Please don't hesitate to get in touch if there's anything we can assist with in the future.
The OFV team
Love the bag and excellent customer service!
Hi Emily,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We hope you love your bag.
The OFV team
Great service, highly recommended and will be using this service again.
Hi Graham,
Thank you for leaving us a review! We are so pleased that you had a great experience with us, and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future. Our team are on hand to help with anything you may need!
Best wishes, The OFV Team
Superb experience - despite the twin challenges of the festive period and the pandemic (when the boarders were briefly closed) the team managed to get my purchase to me before Christmas!
Really positive experience with proactive service.
Could not have asked for a better experience.
Thank you!
Hello Christopher,
A big thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, and for your kind words! Please don't hesitate to get in touch with any future enquiries. Our team would be more than happy to help.
Best wishes, The OFV Team
Awesome company dealing with great boutiques, have used them for three orders now and they have never disappointed! They went the extra mile to ensure a Christmas present order was delivered despite COVID and Brexit! And stayed in touch throughout! Items are always as photographed and packed well by the boutiques!
Hi Andrew,
Thank you for your lovey review! We are thrilled that you've had multiple positive experiences with us, and we hope to welcome you back for many more. As always, our team are on hand to assist with any enquiries.
Best wishes, The OFV Team
I purchased a handbag and was happy with the quality and price. The only negative was being hassled by the delivery company for the customs charges they had apparently paid on my behalf. The representative for OFV was extremely helpful at resolving the problem. I would definitely buy through Open For Vintage in the future.
Hi Michelle,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! The customs issue was a blip which our team have now resolved. Thanks so much for your patience on this! We sincerly hope you love your bag and hope to welcome you back in the future!
Best wishes, The OFV Team
I made my first two purchases with OFV after a few glasses of wine over Christmas!
My first purchase- LV small bag- I didn't like the style or shape for the price and so I organized a refund. The second purchase I was very happy with- Fendi Tote bag. I had an excellent first experience of shopping from OFV and the customer service (specifically Pat) was particularly good. Very fast responses and smooth refund process.
Will definitely be using OFV again to shop sustainably for my bags in the future!
Hi Nat, thanks so much for leaving us a review!
We're thrilled to hear you had a positive experience with us. We hope you enjoy your Fendi bag, and please do get in touch with any future enquiries. We'd be more than happy to assist!
Keke
Mama
Papa
I loved the citrine ring that arrived, carefully wrapped. Beautiful lemon colour. Caring service. Thank you.
Hi Margot, Thank you for your review. We're thrilled to hear you are pleased with your order! Please don't hesitate to get in touch with any future enquiries. Best wishes, The OFV Team
First Class
Thank you so much for your kind review! We hope to welcome you back at Open for Vintage very soon.
Had an issue with paying import duties which were meant to be included in price .... eventually resolved after 4 attempts !
Hi Sally,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us feedback. We're so sorry for this. The import duties issue came from our delivery partner, who we are working with directly to ensure this doesn't happen again. Apologies again for any inconvenience this caused, and please do contact us if there's anything else we can assist with. Best wishes, The OFV Team
Really happy with the product and can't fault the speed and efficency of the company. Thanks
Hi Darron,
Thank you for your kind words. We're so pleased you had a positive experience with us. We hope to welcome you back soon! Best wishes, The OFV Team
Open For Vintage is rated 4.74 based on 233 reviews