Open For Vintage Reviews

4.7
Based on 294 reviews
Read Open For Vintage  Reviews

About Open For Vintage :

Shop our unique collection of fashion, jewellery, handbags & watches from exclusive vintage boutiques around the world. @openforvintage #openforvintage

Tell us how Open For Vintage made you happy
Been waiting for my order since 28 April. Have messaged OFV and both times have said they are looking into what is happening with the courier but that is it - not keeping me informed and up to date . Needless to say I am disappointed as this is my first time using them albeit I ordered something before this item and after quite a few days got informed they had cancelled the order as it was no longer available. Not sure about using in the future as not a great experience so far
Hi there, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and for your valuable feedback. We're so sorry to hear there's been a delay in receiving your order and that you haven't been kept up to date! While we look into this a member of the management team will be in touch with you- we'd love to offer you a discount as a token of our apology. Best wishes, The OFV Team.
Tried four times to pay for a pair of earrings via PayPal. My address was put in property but each time it had been the same random address - not mine on the PayPal payment page. Contact with Customer Services was futile. Unfortunately I’ve had to abandon the purchase- shame- they lost a £645 sale and I’ve lost the chance to purchase a nice pair of earrings
Hi Sally, Thank you so much for leaving us a review and feedback- it helps us to improve! So sorry to hear you had an issue at checkout. We're currently investigating this and in the meantime, a member of the team will be in touch with you. We'd love to offer you a bespoke discount on a future purchase! Best wishes, The OFV Team.
Excellent service, bag was as described and delivered as promised
Hi Elaine, We're so pleased you've had a positive experience shopping with us! We hope you love your bag and can't wait to welcome you back. Best wishes, The OFV Team.
Prompt delivery of bag exactly in condition as stated. Kept me informed through all stages. Would highly recommend.
Hi there, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're so glad you had a positive experience with us and we hope you love your bag! We hope to welcome you back soon. Best wishes, The OFV Team.
Bought a gorgeous vintage ring. Arrived beautifully packaged and as fabulous as it looked online.
Hi Megan, Thank you for taking the time to leave us this lovely review. We're so pleased you love your vintage ring! We hope to welcome you back soon. Best wishes, The OFV Team.
Easy ordering, was kept updated with delivery. Quick delivery.
Hi Jill, Thank you for leaving us this review. We're so glad you had an easy experience shopping from OFV. We hope to welcome you back soon! Best wishes, The OFV Team.
My first foray into buying pre-loved/vintage. I researched many sites and have to say I was sceptical, but couldn’t have been more impressed with the responsiveness to my queries and overall customer service. from OFV. Exemplary!
Hi Linda, Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a lovely review! We're so glad you had a great experience with us. We hope to welcome you back soon! Best wishes, The OFV Team.
This was such a smooth experience from start to finish. The team were great to deal with as I had a couple of questions about the Louis Vuitton bag I was ordering. Delivery was really quick, there were no hidden delivery costs and I just adore my bag, it’s in perfect condition. I’ve now bought from Open for Vintage on four further occasions, it’s super for buying unique gifts, and delivery has always been smooth. All in all I’m very impressed with the service & experience.
Hi there, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We're so pleased you have had great experiences shopping with us on 4 occasions! We hope to welcome you back again soon :) Best wishes, The OFV Team.
Wanted a particular Louis Vuitton bag and trying to be more sustainable but nervous about buying preowned – fakes, condition a worry. Came across OFV and so happy. Team were great, answered all my questions and love the bag came from a boutique in France and not someone cleaning their closet! Highly recommend.
Hi Charlotte, Thank you for taking the team to leave us such a lovely review! We're glad we could put your mind at ease and give you a good experience purchasing from us. We hope to welcome you back soon! Best wishes, The OFV Team.
Excellent service
Dear Susan, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We hope to welcome you back soon! Best wishes, The OFV Team.
The service to was good, even though it took a bit longer to get my stuff .I am happy in at the end. And for sure I will come back .I do trust your company. Delphin Magba Kilikoa From Cambridge, UK.
Dear Delphin, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Apologies for the slight delay in receiving your order, but we are so pleased this didn't affect your overall experience and you would be happy to return. We hope to welcome you back soon! Best wishes, The OFV Team.
Fantastic service, item delivered promptly and better quality piece than expected.
Dear Andrew, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We're thrilled to hear you're happy with the OFV service and the piece you ordered. Please don't hesitate to contact our customer service team with any future enquiries you may have! Best wishes, The OFV Team.
I had a great experience. With Open for Vintage. I purchased a pair of vintage Gucci sunglasses, which needed a repair..The support staff were all friendly, responsive and professional. I cannot say enough good things about each of them, especially Caitlin who worked diligently to resolve my issue. I would absolutely purchase items from them in the future. Just great customer support and communication. So grateful! Thank you
Open For Vintage  5 star review on 31st December 2021
Dear Pia, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a lovely review! We will of course pass your words on- it means so much to the team. We're delighted you're pleased with your Open for Vintage experience and hope to welcome you back soon! Best wishes, The OFV Team.
Personally, it was my first time using this website. It may not be their fault but the bag I received considering the price I paid was absolutely awful. Gucci bag was stained as if a drink had been poured on it. I emailed to get a refund and was issued one.
Dear Rebecca, We're so sorry to hear you weren't happy with your purchase. We know a member of the team has been in touch with you regarding this, please don't hesitate to get back in touch if you ever need anything in future! Best wishes, The OFV Team.
I have loved everything I have purchased from Open for Vintage. The staff is very helpful and takes care of any questions or issues right away. I especially love my new Gucci waller - it was better than advertised! I look forward to buying more next year!!
Dear Bonnie, We're delighted to hear you're pleased with your Open for Vintage experience! Thank you so much for the review. We hope to welcome you back very soon! Best wishes, The OFV Team.
Excellent service, excellent product, exactly as described. The delivery service was exceptional. Complete confidence in this company.
Hi John, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a lovely review. We're so happy to hear you're pleased with Open for Vintage and the bag. We hope to welcome you back soon! The OFV Team.
Fantastic service and a beautiful product! I had been eyeing up the Miu Miu Madras bag and when it went on offer on the Black Friday weekend I was able to buy it! Although there were issues with postage they were resolved with no trouble at all by the OFV team! I’m a very happy customer 😊
Dear Nimisha, Thank you so much for your great review! We're so happy to hear you love the bag- it's a gorgeous piece! Please do let us know if we can help you with anything else in future. Best wishes, The OFV Team.
Very happy with the recent purchase quality and also arrived quickly and can I say what Fantastic superb customer service I had a lot of questions and open for vintage was quick with responses and very happy to help . Could not recommend enough 5 star service
Dear Zita, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We will most definitely pass your kind words onto our customer service team, they'll be delighted! We hope to welcome you back soon, The OFV Team.
Received my channel bag today said what it says on the tin excellent condition and brilliant service. Would highly recommend,
Hi there, Thank you so much for your review! We're so delighted to hear you would recommend us and that you're happy with the bag. We hope to welcome you back soon, The OFV Team.
Not sure will I recommend this website : The whole process is smooth , OFV deals with all taxes and delivery , price on the website is exactly what I paid for the item to be delivered from Japan , no additional cost, HOWEVER when I was unboxing the parcel I found dead insect which is unbelievable and ridiculous , a chanel bag and insect together …………..………
Hi there, Yes, when you shop with OFV all taxes and duties are included in our prices, we’re so glad to hear you found shopping with us a smooth experience! We know a member of our team has been in touch with you regarding sending your bag to be professional cleaned, and once again, we are very sorry this has happened! We work closely with our Boutiques to ensure our packages are thoroughly checked before shipment, and we do our best to make sure orders arrive in the best condition possible. Our operations team are investigating this incident internally to avoid this happening again. Thank you so much for your patience, and please let us know if we can help you with anything else! Best wishes, The OFV Team
Open For Vintage is rated 4.66 based on 294 reviews