Open For Vintage Limited Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Open For Vintage Limited

Tell us how Open For Vintage Limited made you happy

"The Chanel bag I purchased is beautiful and in excellent condition. The photos on the website did not do the bag justice. I am very happy with the service I received from OfV, however, it would be helpful if it is made clearer that import tax may be due on items that are purchased from the website. Also, my bag could have been packaged better - the packaging consisted of bubble wrap but the bag should have at least been wrapped in tissue paper especially considering that it does not have a dust bag. Overall I'm happy with my purchase and the customer service."
"Fantastic service, quick delivery and beautifully packed. The page was easy to use and make the payment would use again"
"It my first time"
"Excellent service, I had a small problem with my credit card but it was sorted with the minimum of fuss. One of the team phoned me with reassurance."
"Love OfV! Its wonderful to know that you're buying something unique and at a good price too."
"Beautiful earrings packaged nicely and shipped promptly."
"Fantastique fast helpful service"
"Quality of site presentation and merchandise is outstanding"
"Simple website to use with great range of products Appreciate the detail on each item Easy and quick shipment and simple checkout process It's my go to website for gifts - superb"
"Wow - really great product and service to match Thanks"
"Team really nice to speak with. Like that all the items are from boutiques and not punters."
"Great flow of high-quality goods. Plus impeccable service!"
"Love this website, am constantly finding things I want. Only sadness is that I've missed out on a few things and once it's gone, it's gone!"
"Great website and really easy to find what I wanted"
"Love the products! Customer service was really friendly. Delivery was quick! Great shopping experience."
"Great products"
"Thank you so much! Found a fab Marc Jacobs bag that I've been wanting for ages, just like new! Really great website and fast delivery time too, very happy"
"Fantastic service, amazing products - will definitely be shopping again."
"The website is very easy to use. Delighted with the belt I bought. Delivery service was excellent."
"I bought a pair of earrings and the arrived really quick. Very happy with the quality of service!"
Open For Vintage Limited is rated 4.82 based on 158 reviews