Online Learning College Reviews

of reviewers recommend Online Learning College
Read Online Learning College Reviews

info@ol-college.com

74 New North Road

I am very pleased to have finished my course and have found it very useful within my work. It is a very valid form of CPD and I would recommend it
Thank you for your positive review, we are glad that you enjoyed the course and hope you will consider studying with us again in the future. 😊

Hello There,

Thanks for your kind review.
Don't forget you can use your 20% off code if you want to purchase another course with us in the future !

OLC Team!
When sign up don’t really let uno what your getting into I don’t no I would do it a again as one staff so really rude when I asked a question and they take so long to mark off your work and feed back didn’t help I had to get a new tutor
Thank you for your review, we are sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy the course, information about the enrolment length is stated on the website.

OLC
Did my level 2 with Oakwood college and now my level 3 and thinking of doing my next level .. this college is amazing gives you a year to do the course and you can do it in your own time
Thank you for your positive review Lisa, we are glad that you enjoyed completing your level 2 with us and when you are ready to complete your level 3, please ring the office to receive the discount code for 20% off.

We hope to have you studying with us again soon!

OLC
Very helpful and easy to follow
Thank you for your positive review Toni, we are glad that you enjoyed your course and hope you will consider studying with us again in the future.

Hi there Toni,

Thanks for the kind Review.
We hope you will consider studying with us again in the future.

Kind regards, OLC
Excellent service from course advisor Melissa Brearley, so helpful and knowledgeable, friendly and professional.
Only thing that would make the actual courses better would drop down boxes after each question so you can write your answers.
Thank you for your positive review Lisa, we will pass on your compliment onto Melissa. We will pass your suggestions onto the website developers. We hope you will consider studying with us again in the future.

OLC
Waiting for cettificate to arrive. Good course but would have liked to know what grade was given before resubmitting as it seemed a big jump from a fail to a 70%+ pass.
Hi there,

Thanks for the review.
Your certificate can take 6-10 weeks to arrive, once we have this in the office we will contact you!
OLC Team.
Although the corse was an okay corse to complete when it came to finishing I had to push back my date and re pay for extra months and most of the time this was due to work not being marked which I didn’t feel was fair . Over all a good corse and got me my level 3 while at home
Thank you for your review Megan, students are given 12 months to complete this course if assignments were submitted throughout the whole 12 months, it would mean that the last week is there for tutors to mark your last assignment and request for your certificate. However we do give the option of paying for extra months for students who may not have started their assignments right away. We hope this hasn't put you off studying with us again in the future.

OLC
Easy to use, great support from the online tutor.
Thank you for your positive review Joshua, we are glad that you enjoyed the course and found the tutor support useful, we hope you will consider studying with us again in the future. 😊

OLC
I really enjoyed completing my course and my tutor was very quick with marking which was great!
Thank you for your positive review Kymberley, we are glad that you enjoyed your course and found the tutor support useful. We hope you will consider studying with us again in the future. 😊

OLC
It was a good experience, my tutor was great, firm and instructive, which motivated me to do better and I have plans of studying another course with you in the future.
Thank you for your positive review Jennifer, we are glad that you enjoyed your course and found the tutor support useful, we are glad that you will consider studying with us in the future, remember to ring the office for your 20% discount code. 😊

OLC
I really enjoyed it and my tutor was amazing I have signed up for another course now
Thank you for your positive review Donna, we are glad that you enjoyed your course and that you have signed up for another course with us, good luck with your studies. 😊

OLC
Really pleased and easy to navigate through the assignments this course was ideal for me as with 3 small children it gave me the opportunity to do it all online at home instead of having to go to college and find childcare.
Thank you for your positive review, we are glad that you enjoyed the course and found it fitted around your home life, we hope you will consider studying with us in the future. 😊

OLC
The course overall was acceptable, I had a few problems at the end but these were resolved by the help team.
The questions need to be altered slightly, to include what you actually need to answer, as I had answered the questions and then the tutor would give me additional questions to answer to achieve a pass.
There also needs to be information about word counts, as it says there are no word counts but my tutor and the help desk told me there was word counts on all assignments, being around 400-500 to show understanding. This needs to be added in. I feel I would have passed quicker if these things had been laid out in the question.
Thank you for your review Jamila, I will pass your information onto the tutors, we hope this won't put you off studying with us in the future, if you have any problems, please contact the office and one of our administration team will be able to help you.

Good course, helpful tutor
Thank you for your positive review, we are glad that you enjoyed your course and hope you will consider studying with us again in the future. 😊

OLC
It was an honor to study with you, I got great support both from my tutors Laura and Kelly. Am very happy and definitely I will recommend Your Campus to many more. Thanks for your support throughout the way. It has Been successful journey😊
Thank you for your positive review Mary, we are glad that you enjoyed your course and the tutor support. We hope you will consider studying with us again in the future. 😊

OLC
Being an older student I found it really daunting, thank you to Emily for your advice, I nearly gave up but so glad I didn’t, highly recommended.πŸ¦‹
Thank you for your positive review Susan, we are glad that you enjoyed your course and the tutor support, we hope you will consider studying with us again in the future. 😊

OLC
Thank you for your great review, we will pass on your lovely comments to Emily!
Loved it. Great support from tutors! Would definitely recommend 😊

OLC
Thank you very much we hope to see you again in the future!
Kelly my tutor was amazing! Thank you so much for passing this qualification 😊
Thank you for your positive review Kelly, we are glad that you enjoyed your course and hope you will consider studying with us again in the future. 😊

OLC
P.S Kelly says thank you for the flowers!
Fantastic

OLC
I enjoyed studying with Online Learning College. I could keep track of my assignments and ask for help if I needed to. I would recommend Online Learning College to anyone considering learning long distance.

Online Learning College is rated 4.65 based on 414 reviews