Online Learning College Reviews

of reviewers recommend Online Learning College
Read Online Learning College Reviews

info@ol-college.com

74 New North Road

Ok, but not much input from the tutor
Quick and easy access to my tutor when I had trouble with my last assignment-response was very helpful
The course itself was very good, however the feedback which was given was not alwaysclear, which resulted in me having repeat the same units.
With support from my personal online lecturer who was assigned to me I was able to finish My level 3 in a very short time. She marks my work as soon as I submit and I am able to make corrections immediately. I can recommend anyone to go for it.
Online Learning College 4 star review on 5th June 2020 Online Learning College 4 star review on 5th June 2020
I found this course very good sometimes bit of breakdown in communication but was soon explained in better terms which enabled me to pass. Very good course all round.
Hi Julie,
Thanks for the positive review.
Glad to hear you enjoyed your course.
OLC Team
They are an excellent college to study at, they are helpful and give good feedback.
I had personal circumstances which left me with a shorter amount of time to do my course but the tutor was really good and helped me get it done.
More academically rigorous than I expected - my academic writing skills improved dramatically. I appreciated the depth of knowledge I received on child development theory, and on the EYFS. Tutor support was prompt, informative and much appreciated.
I found the advice from my tutor excellent and very informative.
The course content was easy to follow and read
I found the course great and the help at hand when I needed it was very useful.
My tutor kelly was amazing, if I was struggling with my feedback she would help and get the marking done very quickly.
Overall
The topic didn’t interest me that much.
I will definitely sign up for another course when I receive my certificate
Loved the course but I didn’t find the resources that helpful, lucky enough the tutor helped explain things I didn’t understand. Would use this company again in the future.
Happy with everything I have received support all the way through, just waiting for my certification.
OL had the best reviews that’s why I chose OL College. The course work was marked quickly and any questions Or concerns I had were dealt with by my on line tutor. I would recommend to others.
Thank you for your positive review Jacqueline, we are glad that you enjoyed your course and hope you will consider studying with us again in the future. 😊

Hi there Jacqueline,

Thanks for the positive review!
Don't forget to use your 20% off discount code for future enrolment with us!
Kind Regards,
OLC Team!
Waiting for cettificate to arrive. Good course but would have liked to know what grade was given before resubmitting as it seemed a big jump from a fail to a 70%+ pass.
Hi there,

Thanks for the review.
Your certificate can take 6-10 weeks to arrive, once we have this in the office we will contact you!
OLC Team.
Easy to use, great support from the online tutor.
Thank you for your positive review Joshua, we are glad that you enjoyed the course and found the tutor support useful, we hope you will consider studying with us again in the future. 😊

OLC
I really enjoyed completing my course and my tutor was very quick with marking which was great!
Thank you for your positive review Kymberley, we are glad that you enjoyed your course and found the tutor support useful. We hope you will consider studying with us again in the future. 😊

OLC
Really pleased and easy to navigate through the assignments this course was ideal for me as with 3 small children it gave me the opportunity to do it all online at home instead of having to go to college and find childcare.
Thank you for your positive review, we are glad that you enjoyed the course and found it fitted around your home life, we hope you will consider studying with us in the future. 😊

Good course, helpful tutor
Thank you for your positive review, we are glad that you enjoyed your course and hope you will consider studying with us again in the future. 😊

Online Learning College is rated 4.65 based on 405 reviews