Online Learning College Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Online Learning College

info@ol-college.com

74 New North Road

"Great college. Tutor always there to help and guide you. I have done 3 courses with OL college and all of them was very informative. Will recommend it to other people"
(CACHE Level 2 Certificate Introducing Caring For Children & Young People) - Posted 1 day ago
Hi there,

Congratulations on completing your course! And thank you very much for leaving us positive feedback. We are pleased to hear you have enjoyed your time studying with us on all 3 courses and wish you all the best with your new qualifications.

Warm Regards,
OLC
"The tutor I had was really supportive, and replied quickly to my messages, would definatly recommend it to others."
(CACHE Level 3 Award In Childcare And Education) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi Caroline!

Thank you for leaving the college feedback, and well done on completing your course.
We are pleased to hear that you was satisfied with the amount of support given you through out the course and warm welcome you to study with us again in the future.

Online Learning College
"I enjoyed how simple OL College made getting a qualification! Thank you!"
(Teaching Assistant Level 3) - Posted 1 week ago
Hello,

We would like to say congratulations on completing your qualification and we are glad to know that you have enjoyed your time studying with us.

We wish you all the best for the future..

"Oustanding ans satisfactory"
(TQUK Level 3 Certificate In Understanding Mental Health Care) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi Oluwagbenga,

Congratulations on completing your course, we are pleased to hear you enjoyed your time studying with us.

Thank you for leaving a review!

OLC
"The course was excellent- very information and all materials were provided. Quick marking from my tutor and good advice given - worth the money!"
(CACHE Level 3 Award In Supporting Teaching And Learning) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi Phoebe,

Thanks for leaving us a review!
We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your time studying with us here at the Online Learning college.

We wish you all the best with your new qualification!

OLC
"I really enjoyed my Animal Care course and found it interesting to research and learn about. Sometimes it was challenging but my tutor was always helpful and ready to give advice. My tutor was also very quick at marking my assignments and getting them back to me. I also found it very useful that I could have the notes sent to me via the post in a folder so that I could have information to hand easily without always needing a computer."
(Animal Care Level 3) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi Susannah!

Thank you for your positive feedback.
We are glad to hear you enjoyed your time studying with us and was satisfied with the amount of tutor support in which was given to you through out the course. We now wish you all the best from the OLC Team.

Online learning college
"I thoroughly enjoyed this course. Havnt studied for a very long time and woyh two young children was very nervous to do this course but my tutor Laura Gledhill was a fantastic tutor. She explained things really well and was always quick in replying to.my emails. Can't thank her enough. It took.me a while 12.month to do.this course as my mother wasn't well and having two young children couldn't get the time. I have finally finished the course.amd I thank my tutor for.the amazing support she has given me.throughtout the course."
(CACHE Level 3 Award In Childcare And Education) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hi Halima,

Congratulations on completing your course!
Thank you for leaving the college a review. We really do appreciate any feedback given, and we will be sure to pass your feedback on to your tutor Laura.

We wish you all the best with your new qualification in the near future and welcome you to study with us again.

OLC
"Great in-depth course! Tutor support great. Will be taking another 1 in the near future thank you for all the support."
(CACHE Level 3 Award In Childcare And Education) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hi Kirsty,

Congratulations on completing your course with us and thank you for leaving a positive comment. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your time studying and look forward to hearing back from you again in the near future!

All the best,
OLC
"I started my CACHE Level 3 award in Supporting Teaching and Learning on the 12th September and I am please to say I completed my course and passed on the 24th October. The course is full of information and the assingments are very straight forward to complete. Emily Ladbrooke was my tutor and I am so grateful for all of her help, support and fast resposes, especially when I was having a moment! I am delighted I have passed this course as this just the start of my new career!"
(CACHE Level 3 Award In Supporting Teaching And Learning) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Hello Rhona,

Firstly, we would like to congratulate you on completing your course so quickly!
This has shown pure dedication and hard work.
Thank you for leaving such kind feedback, we will pass this on to your tutor Emily and we wish you all the best in the future with your qualification.

The OLC Team.
"Very pleased with the he support and help I received to complete the course"
(CACHE Level 3 Award In Supporting Teaching And Learning) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Good Afternoon,

Thanks for leaving a positive review.
We are glad you were pleased with the amount of tutor support provided to you through-out the course.

We welcome all students to study again with us in the future and wish you all the best with your brand new qualification.

OLC
"My course Tutor was very helpful and always replied to my messages quickly. The website was easy to use and I would recommend to others wanting to start a course."
Hi Leigh,

Well done on completing your course and thank you for leaving a review!
We are pleased to know that you enjoyed your time studying with us and wish you all the best for the future.

Online Learning college
"I found it really good and the tutors were very helpful as well"
(CACHE Level 2 Award In Support Work In Schools And Colleges) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Hi Michelle,

Thank you for your review, we appreciate any feedback given from student's.

We now wish you all the best in the near future with your new qualification!

Online Learning College
"I enjoyed studying the course. Tutor's were really helpful!"
(Business Administration Level 3) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Hi there,

Thank you for choosing to study with us.
We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your time with us here at the Online Learning College and warm welcome you to study again with us in the future, if you wish.

OLC
"Loved my childcare course, was full of useful information and has given me a foundation to progress my learning."
Hi Hayley

Thank you for leaving feedback, we appreciate your review.
We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your time studying with us and wish you all the best in the near future.

Regards,
Olc
"The information provided for the course was not that well written and quite limited and out dated. For example the legislation is out of date. Whilst I am happy my own research was required I asked for a reading list but this apparently is not provided. A reading list is usually provided for a level 3 qualification so this would have been useful. My assignments were marked promptly which was good but the feedback hard to understand sometimes and seemed rushed. If i queried a response I got the same response again rather than an explanation. This however did improve. Perhaps the tutor's work load is too large and her time limited? Overall it was satisfactory and I got through it but I'm not sure I would recommend the course."
(CACHE Level 3 Award In Health And Social Care) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Hi
Thank you for your review - we're really happy to hear that you received prompt feedback on your course. We're also sorry that you were not completely satisfied with the lack of a reading list on this course and felt that some of the lessons were a little outdated.
We do our best to ensure everything is up-to-date on our courses and regularly update these to reflect changing legislation. We will review this course to ensure that everything is still relevant.
Thank you again for your review and if you ever wish to discuss anything about the course please feel free to call or email us.
OLC
"I had an amazing tutor, got all the help i needed. Learnt a great deal my greatest accomplishment feels great to have this qualification."
Hi Sameena,

Thank you for leaving a positive review.
Well done on completing your course, we are happy to hear you enjoyed your time studying with us here at Oakwood home Learning.

We wish you all the best with your new qualification.

Oakwood Home Learning
"Absolutely brilliant helped me achieve my first ever A"
(Psychology Diploma Level 4) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Hi Hannah,

Well done on completing your course and receiving a grade A!

We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your time with us here at the Online learning college and welcome you to study again with us in the near future.

Kindest Regards,
Olc
"I was really impressed with the feedback I got from my online tutor for each assignment I submitted. I could not have passed the course without taking on board all of her guidance and amending my assignments accordingly. I have not studied since I left school 40 years ago so it was a huge task for me to undertake, but it was made all the more easier with the support of Laura Gledhill. Thank you so much."
Hi Karen!

Thank you for your feedback.
We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your time studying with us and was happy with the support provided by your tutor Laura.

We will always try our best to ensure the best tutor support given to students through-out the courses.

OLC
"Professional and helpful tutors but felt that the briefs for each assignment were much too short and didnt expain things very well, such as the requirements didnt list any specific areas that needed to be included for the student to pass any of their assignments within the 3 attempts they were given. I feel the assignments need to be explained in more detail to support and encourage the student that they are actually on the right track instead of using their 3 attemps and guessing then failing the assignment."
Hello,

Thank you for your feedback, we are pleased so hear you were over all satisfied with your course.
Please be aware that the lay out of the course itself is to keep up to standards set by the awarding body's and these must be met by ourselves and student's.

However, we will take your thoughts and feedback on board and look in to improving this matter in the near future.

OLC
"The online learning college is the best online training I have seen so far with dedicated and knowledgeable tutors. I enjoyed my programme very much. I will like to enrol in level cache level 4 when I get hired. Yours faithfully Nwune Amarachukwu Roseline."
Hi Nwune,

Thank you so much for leaving feedback and a positive review.

We are glad to hear you enjoyed your time studying with us here at the online learning college and warm welcome you to study the level 4 course with us in the future.

Online Learning College is rated 4.76 based on 156 reviews