Online Learning College Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Online Learning College

info@ol-college.com

74 New North Road

"I found the course very useful and the course information relating to the units very insightful. Thank You. This will help greatly with my current job role."
(TQUK Level 2 Certificate In Counselling Skills) - Posted 2 days ago
Hi Kelly,

Thanks for leaving a review and we are happy to hear you enjoyed your time studying with us.

We now wish you all the best for the near future with your new qualification .

OLC
"Fantastic course and worked well alongside doing A levels. Definitely something I would recommend doing in a subject interest area so you can stand out in your personal statement and it really does show that you are self-motivated. Thank you to Alexis who answered any queries I had very quickly. I completed the cache level 3 award in Health and Social care in 9 months. Definitely worth it! Thank you!"
(CACHE Level 3 Award In Health And Social Care) - Posted 1 week ago
Hello Emma,

Thanks for much for leaving us a positive review.
We are pleased to hear that you have enjoyed studying the CACHE level 3 health and social care course with us and congratulations on successfully managing to complete it within only 9 months.

We now wish you all the best for the future.

Warm Regards,
OLC
"My experience learning through online learning college was good. Tutor was very supportive and helpful."
(CACHE Level 2 Certificate Introducing Caring For Children & Young People) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi Parvinder,

We are glad you enjoyed your time studying with us here at the online earning college.

Thank you for leaving feedback and we wish you every success in the future.

Olc
"I was adviced the wrong course by the college, and wasn't allowed a refund, discount or to transfer to the right course. The course I was doing was a basic course and gives me nothing. So i wasted a year and almost £300 But the course was easy to follow, although there was a delay on messages sometimes, so that was an issue . The tutors were helpful & explained things clearly. Due to that im going to do the correct course with this company still. Its strsight forward to follow and the cheapest"
(Early Years Level 3) - Posted 1 week ago
Thank you for your review and apologies that you feel the information given to you prior to enrolment was insufficient. On our records it does show that you were sent an email by a course advisor around 12 hours before you enrolled which explained the difference between the CACHE and ABC qualifications and the two courses you were interested in. We also do have record of a cancellation request but it looks like this was 12 months after you enrolled. We can cancel or swap any enrolment but only within 14 days of starting a course.

Should you ever have any questions about any courses please get in touch and we will be very happy to help. It's also great that you are happy to enrol on another course with us - feel free to call or email us when you are ready to enrol.

OLC
"I liked the course well enough. I feel the course materials did a good job providing an overview of the topic, and has given me some ideas about specific issues I would like to study more in depth. The tutor, Robyn Jennings, gave quick and professional feedback that helped to move the material along. I'm still awaiting the certificate, but this is understandable as it has to come cross the pond."
(Educational Psychology Level 3) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi there,

Thanks for leaving a kind review!
It is such an honor to hear students, including yourself that have enjoyed studying with us and are happy with the support in which was provided by your tutor. :)

Once we receive your certificate we will be in touch to get this sent out to you ASAP.

OLC
"Really helpful course. I’ve learnt a lot and it has given me a good start to forwarding my career."
(Animal Care Level 3) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Good morning,

Thank you for leaving a review for us.
We are very glad to hear you enjoyed studying the Animal Care level 3 course with us and wish you all the best for the near future.

OLC Team
"Great lessons , well explained and tutors are very helpful and help with any questions you have."
(Make-up Artist Level 3) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hi there,

Thank you for leaving us a positive review.
We are pleased to hear this and wish you all the best :)

OLC
"Very quick marking assignments and and questions I had"
(Early Years Level 4) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hi Annette,

Thank you for your feedback.
We wish you all the best for the future.

Kind Regards, OLC
"Laura was very supportive and helpful. Thank you"
(CACHE Level 3 Award In Childcare And Education) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hi Katarzyna,

Thanks for leaving a review!
We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your time with us and will be sure to pass your feedback on to your tutor Laura.

OLC
"Had a great experience with the open learning college, great tutor support and being able to do things in your own time is brilliant, specially when working 2 jobs. Tutor always had assignments read and feedback done within 1 or 2 days. Would recommend this college!"
(CACHE Level 3 Award In Health And Social Care) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hello Ryan,

We thank you so much for your positive feedback.
It is fantastic to hear you have been pleased with our services and the amount of tutor support given to you.

We would be happy to hear back from you in the near future if you wish to study with us again.

OLC team
"Good and clear. Was able to complete my course quickly! Only down side is 6-10 weeks for certificates"
(Nursery Management Level 4) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hi there,

Thank you for your review. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your time studying with us, and we do apologize on the certificate waiting time, but unfortunately this is out of our hands as it has to be sent by the Awarding body to us first, so it all depends on them how quickly we can get these sent out to you.

We hope you understand and wish you all the best.

Regards,
OLC
"I really my course with online learning, at first I was worried as am not too good with computers and thought that would have been a challenge but it was good. the way is set up made it easy for me to work my way through. and also having someone to talk to at all time when I wasn't sure what to do. Emily was fantastic and very patient. thank you all so much I will surely be back."
(Early Years Level 4) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your kind feedback, we really do appreciate it.
We are glad to hear that the course ended up being right for you and you was satisfied with the amount of support given through out the course.

We look forward to perhaps hearing back from you in the near future !

Kind regards,
OLC
"Very easy to follow and Emily Ladbroke my tutor was very helpful when I got stuck on anything and helped me with great feedback"
(CACHE Level 3 Award In Preparing To Work In Home-based Childcare) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hi Laura,

We are glad to hear you enjoyed your course and was pleased with the feedback given by your tutor Emily, we will be sure to let her know.

Online Learning college
"fast and helpful tutor feedback"
(Counselling Level 3) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your feedback and we wish you all the best with your new qualification.

Olc
"Speedy responses from my tutor and friendly advice and support! A great course! I will use Online Learning College again"
(Nursery Management Level 4) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hi Kelly,

Thank you for leaving a positive review.
We are happy to hear you enjoyed your time studying with us and welcome you to join us again in the near future.

OLC
"Fantastic communication throughout, i cannot speak highly enough of my tutor Kelly. Once i had submitted a unit i received feedback within 24 hours. I think these courses a extremely flexible and work well alongside working and other commitments."
(NCFE Level 3 Certificate In Principles Of Business Administration) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hello Lucie,

Thank you very much for your kind review.
We are glad to hear you enjoyed your time studying with us and was more than satisfied with the tutor support given. We wish you every success in the near future with your qualification.

OLC
"I have been studying this course and completed within a week, I loved it. Great feedback from tutor and content was good too. I am now studying Childcare and Education with you guys now 😊"
(CACHE Level 3 Award In Childcare And Education) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Shannon,

Thanks for your kind review! and that's great to hear that you have enjoyed studying with us, so much that we now wish you the best of luck on your new course here at the online learning college!

Warm regards,
OLC
"Excellent support from my tutor Kelly Pearson!"
(NCFE Level 3 Certificate In Principles Of Business Administration) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Iliana,

Thank you so much for leaving a review!
And we are pleased to hear that you was happy with your tutor support from Kelly.

We wish you all the best for the near future.

OLC
"Loved it! Tutor was so helpful and supportive!"
(CACHE Level 3 Award In Health And Social Care) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi,

Thanks for leaving us a review.
WE are happy to hear you was pleased with the tutor support provided and wish you the best with your new qualification.

Online Learning College
"Helpfull tutors, easy to upload course work, quick response on submitted work."
(CACHE Level 3 Award In Preparing To Work In Home-based Childcare) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Helen,

We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time studying with us here at the Online Learning college and was also satisfied with the amount of tutor support given to you through-out the course.

We welcome all our students to study again with us and wish you all the best.

Online Learning College is rated 4.75 based on 126 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!