Online Learning College Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Online Learning College

info@ol-college.com

74 New North Road

Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"I found my course very informative. It gave me a clear understanding of what I need to become a Teaching Assistant. I found it difficult at times and with many thanks to my tutor Robyn Jennings, I managed to get through and pass it. My assignments were marked promptly, giving me informative feedback. I will be signing up to further courses with The Online Learning College"
Thank you for your positive review Julie, we are glad that you enjoyed the course and found tutor support helpful. We are glad to hear that you will be signing up to a further course with us, please remember to get in touch with the college before purchasing your second course to get your 20% off discount code. 😊

OLC
"The course was interesting and a variety of subjects included. I enjoyed the course which kept me busy for a good few months whilst I worked as well. I am pleased I passed and hopefully will find a placement in a nursery. The Support was always on hand when needed and the help I got was very good and also prompt."
Thank you for your positive review Jill, we are glad that you enjoyed your course, we hope you will consider studying with us again in the future and good luck finding a placement. 😊

OLC
"Dear OL team, Thank you for providing such platform to study online. It was an amazing experience. My tutor was "Ms Emily Ladbrook". I was able to finish CACHE LEVEL 2 with her utmost support, guidance and patience. Currently, I am not working in this field so doing assignment based my few experiences and research was not enough. I was needed continuous guidance to be able to submit satisfactorily. I am very grateful once again to OL college for giving us amazing platform to learn and understand the essence of doing chosen diploma. I would recommend highly to those especially who are thinking to do any course with OL college for the first time. It is worth to invest money and time. Because you will get life long experience. You would be lucky to get a chance to study with Ms Emily. She is just brilliant and very experienced. You will never ever feel disappointed even you get assignment back to back for the correction. I would also like to acknowledge course admin Ms Melissa for always being there. I had amazing and memorable experience with OL college. I look forward to continue learning with the college. Sincere gratitude Best Regards Salima"
Thank you for your positive review Salima, we are glad that you enjoyed the course and found tutor support useful, we are happy that you would recommended us to others and hope that you will consider studying with us again in the future. 😊

OLC
"I am going to do another course."
Thank you for your positive review Chetna, please remember to ring the office for your 20% off discount code when enrolling on another course.😊

OLC
"Enjoyed my course with OL college. The staff are very friendly and helpful and were good at giving me any information I had. My tutor was great and helpful."
Thank you for your positive review Debi, we are glad that you enjoyed your course and hope you will consider studying with us again in the future. 😊

OLC
"I was frustrated out of my programme( preparing to work in a home based childcare) by my tutor Emily because she kept adding to my assignment each time I submit. I started in January 2019 and up till August, I haven’t been graded cos she keeps sending my assignment back adding topics that are not even in the curriculum and the school has refused to give me my money back. I have been scammed!!!😭😭😭 Even the last message I sent to her concerning my grievance she deleted it. I REGRET REGISTERING WITH ONLINE LEARNING COLLEGE 😭😭"
Hi,
We're really sorry that you feel that the marking received was incorrect.

Having looked into this we can see you have only attempted one assignment which initially failed for plagiarism and then, when written in your own words, the work failed due to the questions not being answered. Your tutor Emily then sent feedback within 24 hours and told you exactly what was required in order to pass. You then did not attempt the assignment again.

We have looked for the message you mentioned concerning your grievance but this is not on the system. Tutors do not have the ability to delete any messages from the system therefore this must not have been sent correctly. Should you wish to issue a grievance please email us on admissions@ol-college.com.

If you do wish to discuss your work please do get in touch - we are here to help and support you throughout the course. However, we simply cannot pass work which is below standard on a course that is internationally recognised and allows you to care for children.

We hope you allow us to support you on your course, your tutor and the rest of our staff are here to help at all times.

OLC
"It was indeed a great experience learning with OLC. My tutor Emily helped me with her honest feedback on assignments from time. I would highly recommend learning from OLC. Thank you!"
"One of my friend told me about this online learning college then I joined, really this is fantastic.my tutor was supporting me very well every points she cleared me very well. For me this is the best"
Thank you for your positive review Beena, we are glad that you enjoyed your course and tutor support, we hope you will consider studying with us again in the future.

OLC
"Really easy to set up and work through the material. Great tutor support and advice."
Thank you for your positive review Cheryl, we are glad that you enjoyed your course and found tutor support helpful, we hope you will consider studying with us again in the future. 😊

OLC
"It was really good...as well as the tutor..it was fantastic"
Thank you for your positive review Stephanie, we are glad that you enjoyed the course and the tutor support. We hope you will consider studying with us again in the future.

OLC
"My Tutor was Laura Gledhill, she is a very passionate and strong tutor that kept pushing me to achieve high-quality work. With her guidance and support has got me a Grade A CACHE Level 3. She always there for help through email and responds very quick. The downfall with 'OL College' is they only give you three re-submissions and will eliminate the course due to failure. Learner's such as myself should have unlimited submissions to have work marked without worrying about failing due to given three submissions. Other than that, I am very pleased with OL College, and they have provided me with excellent service. I will hopefully take up another course at a level 4."
Thank you for your review Rehana, we are glad that you enjoyed your course and the tutor support, students are allowed more than 3 attempts if they are close to the pass criteria. We hope you will consider doing your Level 4 with us and if you do remember to contact the college to get 20% off.

OLC
"Great way to learn in your own help when need however I think some people may benefit from a Skype or facetime with tutor from time to time as there where bits that I found really hard and emailing and getting fed back though email was hard to get head around at point but was a great way to learn"
Thank you for your positive review Kaylie, we are glad that you enjoyed the course and hope you will consider studying with us again in the future.

OLC
"My tutor was very helpful, I found the course interesting, I felt as if everything was explained thoroughly. Enjoyed this course, would recommend."
Thank you for your positive review Karrina, we are glad that you found the course interesting and that you found tutor support helpful. We hope that you will consider studying with us again in the future.

OLC
"Excellent. Really helped me in my career πŸ‘πŸΌ I’d recommend to anyone"
Thank you for your positive review Ummaih, we are glad that you enjoyed your course and that it helped you in your career. We hope you will consider studying with us again in the future. 😊

OLC
"Huge thank you to Robyn who was so helpful and supported me throughout my course. Everything was clearly set out and explained well. Thanks again for a fantastic experience! Kind Regards Karly Davies"
Thank you for your positive review Karly, we are glad that you enjoyed your course and tutor support, we hope you will consider studying with us again in the future. 😊

OLC
"My tutor was very informative when further supporting me achieve and understand the criteria in each unit. Though I was uncertain on how to interpenetrate some of the questions, I felt confident in seeking support from Laura as she guided me in the right direction."
Thank you for your positive review, we are glad that you enjoyed your course and found tutor support helpful, we hope you will consider studying with us again in the future. 😊

OLC
"i enjoyed doing my course, its easy to access online and send over assignments. it also fit round perfect with my children and work. would recommend to mums or anyone that wants to learn something new and fit around a job."
Thank you for your positive review Keri, we are glad that you enjoyed doing your course and that you would recommend our courses. We hope you will consider studying with us again in the future. 😊

OLC
"The tutor was very helpfull and the feedback she gave really helped as ive not done a course since college and having dyslexa as well."
Thank you for your positive review, we are glad that you found tutor feedback helpful and hope you will consider studying with us again in the future. 😊

OLC
"Feedback is constructive and the course is very accessible! Very pleased all round"
Thank you for your positive review Charlotte, we are glad that you enjoyed your course and hope you will consider studying with us again in the future. 😊

OLC
"I have recently completed the CACHE Level 3 Health & Social Care. Working full time I was able to complete this at my own pace and my tutor responded to any queries and marked my work quite quickly. She pushed me to get the marks I deserved and I would definitely recommend. Taking a well earned break at the moment but intend on looking at other courses in the future."
Thank you for your positive review Karen, we are glad that you enjoyed your course and glad to hear that you will consider studying with us again, if you do decide to, please ring the office for the 20% discount code. 😊

OLC
"I thought the course was good and I learnt quite a bit. The only downside I found was the tutor for one or two assignments didn’t give me the appropriate feedback and I lost valuable attempts and it stressed me out but overall the course was great"
Thank you for your review, we are glad you enjoyed the course. We are sorry to hear that you didn't always find the feedback appropriate.
We hope you will consider studying with us again in the future.

Online Learning College is rated 4.70 based on 283 reviews