Online Learning College Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Online Learning College

info@ol-college.com

74 New North Road

"I didn't find them very supportive. The start and end date of completion not very clear. They fined me double each month I went over despite having good reason for extension"
"I completed the cache level 3 support teaching and learning in just over a month. I have previously completed other cache level 3 diploma courses so was aware what standard was expected of my work, The website was easy to access and follow and my tutor got back to my quickly. You do need to do some of your own research for the course requirements but you are provided with some information toward each unit. Would recommend. Thanks"
Thank you Kassandra for your review, we are glad you enjoyed studying with us and we hope you will consider studying with us again in the future. 😊

OLC
"My experience with Online Learning College could not have been better. My advisor was excellent and very picky. Thank you for the incredible experience."
(CACHE Level 3 Award In Childcare And Education) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hi Juliana,

Congratulations on the completion of your course with us.
We would also like to thank you for leaving the college a positive review and are pleased to hear you have enjoyed your time studying with us!

Warm regards,
OLC
"Good course and the support was really good"
(Teaching Assistant Level 3) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hi Fungayi,

Thank you very much for leaving a review!
Well done on the completion of your course, we now wish you all the best from everyone here at the Online Learning College.

OLC
"Tutor would give feedback but was not always very clear and was asking for things I have already included in the assignment. Overall was good and will be looking to take another course"
(CACHE Level 3 Award In Preparing To Work In Home-based Childcare) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hi there,

Please note that tutors do need to be very specific when asking student's for amendments, as they do have a marking criteria guideline to follow which needs to be met.

However we are extremely pleased to hear you were overall satisfied studying with us and look forward to your enrollment with us again in the near future!

Online Learning College.
"I really enjoyed this course. The information was very up to date and there was always help at hand if there was any help needed. I was able to do this all in my own time which was such a bonus because of having a full time job and 2 young children. Thank you very much"
(Nursery Management Level 4) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Hello Anne-marie,

Congratulations on the completion of your course!
We would also like to thank you for leaving the college positive feedback and in addition we are very pleased you have enjoyed your time studying with us and found the course flexible enough for you.

We wish you all the best.

OLC
"The course was brilliant prepared. Communication with my tutor was easy and clear."
(Supporting Children With Special Educational Needs) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Hi Magdalena,

Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate any given.

We are glad to hear you enjoyed your time studying with us and wish you all the best!

OLC Team
"The course was challenging. Which I liked. The tutor was great and pushed me to make my assignments the best they could be. I felt like the course was very thorough and well planned."
(CACHE Level 3 Award In Preparing To Work In Home-based Childcare) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Thank you Kymberley for your review, we are glad you liked your course and your tutor. We hope you will consider studying with us again in the future.

OLC
"Wonderful. I've loved the course and learned a lot. Tutors very helpful, kind, efficient, and motivating; marking so quick! Many thanks to the College and to the tutors I have had. X"
(Animal Care Level 3) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Hi Sophy,

We are so pleased you have enjoyed your time studying with us :)
Thank you for your feedback. We now wish you all the best in the near future!

Kind Regards
OLC Team
"Hi I found the course really good. As i work full time i was able to do the course in my own time. My second tutor Robyn who took over from my first tutor was very supportive and got back to me quite quickly overall, I would reccomend this course to my peers. Thankyou."
(CACHE Level 3 Award In Supporting Teaching And Learning) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Good morning/afternoon.

Thank you for leaving a positive review and recommending the college to others. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your time studying and would like to wish you all the best with your qualification!

OLC
"I have recently comepleted the Level 3 in Home based Childcare and found the course to be very informative and interesting. I found the feed back to be very good and was able to pass each essay at a fast pace. Unfortunately If I was to ask the tutor for help or any questions if I got stuck, I never got a reply so had to figure it out for myself which I found difficult at times. Overall it was a good course but I feel there needs to be more information at the beginning before you start and the tutor needs to be a bit more involved."
Hi there,

We would like to congratulate you on the completion of your course and we were pleased to hear that you were overall happy to study with us.
*Please note* that we can only provide student's with the correct amount of study material needed. As the course you studied with us was simply all knowledge/theory based -you are required to find further information yourself to help with answering course work questions.

We now wish you all the best for the future.

OLC
"The course fit right in with my circumstances. I'm a mum of 3 young boys and wanted to change careers. I couldn't commit to a normal college where I had to be in a classroom. This made it so much easier. My tutor was so supportive and steered me in the right direction when I had any queries and gave really good feedback after assignments."
(CACHE Level 2 Certificate Introducing Caring For Children & Young People) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Melissa,

Thank you for leaving us a positive review!
We are glad to hear you enjoyed your time studying with us and warm welcome you to study again with us, should you wish to in the near future.

OLC
"loved the online learning very helpful if you need it and very fast responses"
(CACHE Level 3 Award In Childcare And Education) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Marcia,

Congratulations on completing your course with us!
We would also like to thank you for leaving us a review.

We warm welcome you to study again with us, should you wish to. :)

Online Learning college
"My course with online learning college was great I have learned many things and I now look forward to starting my career with the course I took with them . I highly recommend"
(Nursery Management Level 4) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Callicia,

Thank you for leaving the college a positive review.
And we are most pleased to hear that you have enjoyed your time studying with us here at the Online Learning College and would recommend us to others.

OLC
"Good feedback and easy to work through"
Hi Joanna,

Thanks for your positive feedback.
We are very pleased you have enjoyed your time studying with us.

Warm Regards,
OLC
"My course was very easy to follow with all of the units explained well. If I needed help it was very easy to contact my tutor and she would always reply promptly with the relevant information."
(Nursery Management Level 4) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi There,

Thank you for your review.
We would like to congratulate you on the completion of your course and are pleased to hear that you have enjoyed your time studying with us here at the Online Learning College.

We now wish you all the best.

Online Learning College
"This course was excellent and gave me a lot of freedom and flexibility to do my learning. Really recommend it and can’t wait to do another course!"
Hi Jaanika,

Thank you for your kind feedback!
Congratulations on the completion of your course and we look forward to you studying again with us in the near future :)

OLC
"Very easy to follow and tutor support was fantastic."
Hi Gemma,

We would like to congratulate you on the completion of your course.
We wish you all the best with your new qualification and thank you for leaving us a review!

Online Learning College
"I've had a really good experience with the Online Learning College and am really happy I completed my course. My tutor was very helpful when had a question and always marked my assessments within a couple of days of me submitting them. Would really recommend OLC to anyone thinking of doing an online course."
(CACHE Level 3 Award In Preparing To Work In Home-based Childcare) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi there,

We are pleased to hear you have enjoyed your time studying with us here at the Online Learning College!
Thank you for recommending us and leaving a positive review.

We wish you all the best for the near future and welcome you to join us again should you wish :)

OLC
"During the year it took me to complete my level 3 childcare i really enjoyed studying. Had a great deal of help from tutor during my time on the course"
(CACHE Level 3 Award In Childcare And Education) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Stacey,

Thank you for kindly leaving the college a review, and congratulation on the completion of your course!

We are very pleased to hear that you have enjoyed your time studying with us and we satisfied with the amount of tutor support provided to you through- out your enrollment.

Online Learning College is rated 4.72 based on 226 reviews