Online Learning College Reviews

info@ol-college.com

74 New North Road

Click Here
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"I found my course very informative. It gave me a clear understanding of what I need to become a Teaching Assistant. I found it difficult at times and with many thanks to my tutor Robyn Jennings, I managed to get through and pass it. My assignments were marked promptly, giving me informative feedback. I will be signing up to further courses with The Online Learning College"
Thank you for your positive review Julie, we are glad that you enjoyed the course and found tutor support helpful. We are glad to hear that you will be signing up to a further course with us, please remember to get in touch with the college before purchasing your second course to get your 20% off discount code. 😊

OLC
"Being an older student I found it really daunting, thank you to Emily for your advice, I nearly gave up but so glad I didn’t, highly recommended.πŸ¦‹"
Thank you for your positive review Susan, we are glad that you enjoyed your course and the tutor support, we hope you will consider studying with us again in the future. 😊

OLC
"Loved it. Great support from tutors! Would definitely recommend 😊"
Thank you for your positive review, we are glad that you enjoyed your course and hope you will consider studying with us again in the future. 😊

OLC
"Kelly my tutor was amazing! Thank you so much for passing this qualification 😊"
Thank you for your positive review Kelly, we are glad that you enjoyed your course and hope you will consider studying with us again in the future. 😊

"Fantastic"

OLC
"I enjoyed studying with Online Learning College. I could keep track of my assignments and ask for help if I needed to. I would recommend Online Learning College to anyone considering learning long distance."

OLC
"I found my tutor a little unsupportive at times. She clearly didn’t read one of my resubmitted assignments, saying I hadn’t added her recommendations. Some of her recommendations seemed quite extreme and felt she was trying to find fault on every assignment, with little positive praise. I found this hard and it really knocked my confidence. I did this to boost my confidence, however at times it made me upset by her comments and didn’t wish to continue. It also didn’t help that I was not allowed to speak to her on the phone, this made it harder to build a relationship. It’s good to talk for people’s well-being."
"I enjoyed the course and my tutor helped me throughtout my course."
Thank you for your positive review Alisha, we hope you will consider studying with us in the future. 😊

OLC
"I would firstly like to give a special Thank you to my course tutor Emily ladbrooke,who was extremely helpful and also marked and gave helpful feedback within 2-3 days. The layout of the online course was straight forward and easy to use. I also received my certificate very quickly which has been helpful. Thank you to all at the online college. I would definitely use this service again in the future."
Thank you for your positive review Penny, we are glad that you enjoyed your course and the tutor support that you received from Emily. We are glad to hear that you would study with us again in the future, remember to get in touch with the office and we can provide you with the 20% discount code. 😊

OLC
"I enjoyed completing the CACHE Level 3 in childcare and education course as it was easy to access the information and support required. It has no specific deadlines just that it has to all be completed in a year which suited me allowing me to complete it at my own pace. Once assignments were submitted they were marked quickly and with useful feedback. My certificate once I completed the course was also received very quickly. I believe this course is good value for money."
Thank you for your positive review Joanne, we are glad that you enjoyed your course and hope you will consider studying with us again in the future. 😊

OLC
"It's a fairly straight forward way to submit your assignments however when the comments come back, on a mac book it's hard to see that you need to expand them in order to read it. I feel you don't get a tutor simply someone to say you passed or failed. Many of my questions and queries were met with really vague responses. This has been fed back to the School as younger members would have struggled with the lack of support."
Thank you for your review, we are sorry to hear that you didn't find the tutor support useful.

OLC
"The website hardly ever worked for me to get on to my course modules ."
Thank you for your review, we are sorry to hear that the website didn't work for you, the office is open Monday - Friday 9AM - 5PM to help support you with any problems that you encounter and help to resolve them.

OLC
"Enjoyed doing this course on line and feel the support from the tutor was great. However for my course the reading material supplied by the course didn't provide all the information needed to complete the assignment. You recieve detailed feedback from your tutor and get three attempts for re submission. Sometimes though it would have been better to have had a phone call or contact for clarification of some points. Overall I had a very positive experience. Loved the fact you can pay in instalments too."
Thank you for your review, as our courses are knowledge based, it is the students responsibility to do their own research, the reading materials are there to cover the bases. We hope you will consider studying with us again in the future. 😊

OLC
"Very helpful and I’m happy"
Thank you for your positive review, we are glad you enjoyed the course and hope you will consider studying with us again in the future. 😊

OLC
"I really enjoyed this course and absorbed loads of new information, Emily Ladbrooke was brilliant and offered great support throughout. Going that extra mile by marking my last assignment to meet my deadline of the course. Which I greatly appreciated, many thanks Joanne x"
Thank you for your positive review Joanne, we are glad that you enjoyed your course and the tutor support. We hope you will consider studying with us again in the future. 😊

OLC
"Very happy with the course and the help I received"
Thank you for your positive review Linda, we are glad that you enjoyed your course and hope you will consider studying with us again in the future. 😊

OLC
"The assessments were doable in the time. The assessor was helpful. The only thing I didn't understand was how to properly reference rescourses. The assessor told me once or twice I wasn't properly referencing however did not know how. It would have been better if that's something I could have been shown how to do with print screens and visual pictures. Other than that, was all good just wish I knew how to reference and make the most of my scores"
Thank you for your positive review Tianna, I will pass your suggestions on to the tutors to help make learning how to reference the correct way easier. We hope you will consider studying with us again in the future. 😊

OLC
"Online learning college is fantastic I had support all the way through my course awaiting my certificate then will be doing another one brilliant tutors"
Thank you for your positive review Kelly, we are glad that you enjoyed your course and that you will be completing another course with us, remember to ring the office for your 20% off discount code to use on your next course. 😊

OLC
"I've just completed my course and I am currently thinking about job in childcare settings. I really enjoyed the course with Oakwood Home Learning, my tutor has been very helpful and supporting. I'd recommended Oakwood to anyone."
Thank you for your positive review, we are glad that you enjoyed your course and that you recommend us. We hope you will consider studying with us again in the future. 😊

OLC
"Thank you so much. It was great all the materials online and easy to access and submitting assignments easy too. Thank you"
Thank you for your positive review Janet, we are glad that you enjoyed to course and found the website straight forward to use. We hope you will consider studying with us again in the future.

OLC
"I flew through it with great, fast, accurate help from a tutor."
Thank you for your positive review Sally we are glad that you enjoyed your course and hope you will consider studying with us again in the future. 😊

Online Learning College is rated 4.67 based on 319 reviews