Online Learning College Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Online Learning College
"Very good, loved my course. Would highly recommend, starting a new course soon"
Hello!

We're glad you enjoyed the course, hopefully speak to you soon when you embark on another qualification!

OLC
"So glad I found this website. My tutor was with my every step of the way and I never had to wait too long for a response from her. So thankful and so happy I’ve now completed my course!"
Hello,

Thank you very much for the lovely review.
congratulations on completing your course, we're glad you enjoyed this. we will pass your lovely comments onto your tutor.

Giuliana Jervis
Verified Buyer
"I studied with the college for a year and from the perspective of the assignment feedback support and advice, yes my tutors were very clear and precise with providing assistance and integrations. The depth and breadth of the modules were very good. One aspect however which certainly requires improvement is communication, in terms of the way in which questions are formulated, what is required an expected from the student to answer. Yes it is true that students can ask the tutor if they are not sure, nonetheless it would be helpful if more details were included in the question as of to provide more guidance into what is required. Additionally, as it is distant learning, albeit there is a time limit of 1 year to complete the course, it would bebgood practice and customer service to liaise, notify or remind the student when he/she approaches the cut off date instead of making the profile disappear especially as often it is busy mothers and parents who undertake online “flexible” training due their hectic and conflicting lifestyles; that said, I enjoyed my course as I found it very interesting and knowledgeable."
Thank you very much for the review!
We're glad you enjoyed your studies. tutors are there to support you throughout your enrolment length therefore if you do require more information from them just ask and they will be happy to explain further :)
As we do have a high range of students it is their responsibility to keep track of their study time, however if you do feel like you are coming to the end of your course feel free to call the office and our course advisers will let you know how long you have left.

We wish you the best of luck in your career
OLC
"This is the 3rd course ive done through them now ive found them very good and tutors are there when needed and help you with ideas if you need to add more to your assignments"

Thank you very much for the review!
We're glad you have found the tutor support very helpful.

RIJONA HAXHIU
Verified Buyer
"I just finished my course Cash Level 3 in Support Teaching and Learning in School. I'm really happy with the support that I got from my tutor. I would recommend this course to all T.A. that wont to progress from Level 2 into the next stage. Rijona Haxhiu. Northway Special School."
Hi Rijona,

Thank you very much for your lovely comments, we're glad you enjoyed your course and we will pass this lovely review onto Emily!

We wish you the best of luck in your career
Jenny Jackson
Verified Buyer
"a chance to improve my knowledge on a subject close to my heart as my uncle suffered with it Thank you"
Hello Jenny!

Thanks for the lovely review, we're glad you've enjoyed your course, we wish you the best of luck in the future.

OLC
"Very good enjoyed the course"
Hello!

We're glad you enjoyed the course!

OLC
"An excellent, informative course."
HI,

Thank you for the review!
We're glad you have enjoyed your studies!

Kadija Kelilba
Verified Buyer
"It was good and a very good amount of money"
Hi Kadija!

Thank you very much for the lovely review.
Out of interest, was there anything that we could have done further to make you even more happy and place a 5* review?

OLC
"Excellent service very happy"

Thank you for the review!
We're glad you found our service excellent :)

KIRSTY ALLARD
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic!! The staff are so friendly and very helpful. And always there when you need them. Look forward to starting a few more with them"
Hi Kirsty!

Thank you very much for the lovely review!
We're glad you found this fantastic and happy that our staff were very helpful!

Hope to hear form you soon!
OLC
"Very convenient online course where i could study at my own rate with helpful material."

Thank you very much for the review!
We're glad you enjoyed your studies and found the course materials helpful :)

all the best
OLC
"thank you for your help"
Hi Nouf,

You're welcome, thank you very much for the review!

OLC
"The study what I have online learning college I am really happy because I didn't have confidence before with children but now I have evrything thanks.to online learning college."

Thank you for the review!
We're happy this course has given you the confidence to work with children! we wish you the best of look in your career!

"Great college."
Thank you for the lovely review!

SILVIA KAPITANSKA
Verified Buyer
"I really enjoyed the course and it boosted my career. It's amazing!"
Hi Silvia,

Thanks for the review!
We're glad you found the course amazing and happy this qualification has boosted your career!

EMMA SUTTLING
Verified Buyer
"The tutor was fantastic."
Hi Emma,

Thanks for the lovely comment, we will pass this onto your tutor!

PARVAN ROADH
Verified Buyer
"They were very helpful and informative"
Hi Parvan,

Thank you very much for the review.
We're happy you enjoyed the tutor support!

PAULINE FOSTER
Verified Buyer
"I enjoyed my course with no problems and the tutors was very nice a d helpful."
Hi Pauline!

Thank you very much for the review!
We're glad you enjoyed the course and the tutor support!

DILUNI PARANAWITHANA
Verified Buyer
"The course is very informative and interesting. The tutors expect high standards at all times which is very good."
Hi Diluni,

Thank you for the review!
We're glad your happy with the tutor support which was given.

Online Learning College is rated 4.71 based on 59 reviews