Online Learning College Reviews

of reviewers recommend Online Learning College
Read Online Learning College Reviews

info@ol-college.com

74 New North Road

I found my course very informative. It gave me a clear understanding of what I need to become a Teaching Assistant. I found it difficult at times and with many thanks to my tutor Robyn Jennings, I managed to get through and pass it. My assignments were marked promptly, giving me informative feedback. I will be signing up to further courses with The Online Learning College
Thank you for your positive review Julie, we are glad that you enjoyed the course and found tutor support helpful. We are glad to hear that you will be signing up to a further course with us, please remember to get in touch with the college before purchasing your second course to get your 20% off discount code. 😊

Kind regards,
OLC
Really loved the course. My tutor Kelly was very helpful and was there when I needed her. Thank you for the support!😁
I have just completed the early years child care course so I can work with early years children. The course itself is great and the tutor I had was very helpful especially when I had to ask silly questions! This is the second course I have completed with the Online Learning college. The courses are great value for money and a lot cheaper than going college especially at my age!!
The course was excellent enabling me to achieve the level 3 qualification whilst working, you do need to stick with it and plan your time effectively, the tutor was very supportive and encouraging.
I enjoyed the course so much..you give me alot support I feel fantastic because I feel i have achieved something..I have learnt alot on the way so thank you..I also told my staff and team and most them done a course via yourself
I really enjoyed my health and social care course, it was interesting and informative and the tutor was really helpful and gave really good feed back when reviewing my assessments. I would recumbent the online learning college
Online learning college has been my life for the past year, I completed my level 3 and Also had the job opportunity to work in my desired career before I qualified☺️ The course has been amazing as well as my wonderful tutor Kelly! She was always so good at replying and helped me tons, wish her all the best!!!
I found the course easy to understand, the website easy to navigate and the tutors very helpful
This is my second course with OL college. Really easy to complete the courses available and help is available when needed.
I had a fantastic experience with OL College. I studied the CACHE Level 2 Award in Support Work in Schools and Colleges and gained all the basic knowledge I needed to work within an education environment. Within days of finishing the course I had started my first placement with a school and have loved every second of it. The support from my tutor Robyn has been fantastic and I wouldn't hesitate to study again with OL College!
Online Learning College has great and wonderful courses in every subject which open doors to anyone to enrol in anything they are passionate about. I have recently finished a wonderful course with them and I found Level 3 Award in Childcare and Education useful and interesting. The tutor Kelly Gough has been really supportive and have really encouraged me during the year. Great material and great tutor . I do recommend this team and this online college. Wishing all the Online Learning College team a successful future .
Great course and support from my tutor when needed
Thank you for your positive review Donna. We are glad that you enjoyed your course and found your tutor supportive. We hope you will consider studying with us again in the future. Kind regards, OLC
The course was well structured and very informative, and my tutor was supportive throughout. Would recommend to anyone wanting to further develop their skills and knowledge in the early years foundation stage.
Thank you for your lovely review Naomi, we are glad that you enjoyed studying your course and found your tutor supportive throughout your study. We hope you will consider studying with us again in the future. 😊 Kind regards, OLC
I thought the service provided by the OLC was very poor. Their website says you don’t need any additional materials but you 100% need to purchase extra materials in order to complete the assignments and to pass the course. Furthermore, the tutor was not very helpful. Their website says they will reply in a few hours but the fastest response was three days and was often longer. At Christmas time I waited for an entire month for a reply. Also, the tutor’s actual feedback seemed like she was not even reading my work before giving the feedback. She would say I needed to write about X, Y, and Z when in fact I had wrote many paragraphs about X and Y and only needed to include one extra point about Z - made the feedback very impersonal, almost as if it had just been copied and pasted from the grading criteria. This is just a few of the points I did not like about OLC. Wouldn’t use them again.
I am happy with the course however I found the feedbacks given after the assignments vague, like there were following a template rather than my work. It also takes 4 working days until the reply of a message or the feedback and sometimes this felt like ages. I was looking forward the course, I was excited, but I lost motivation because of the circumstances mentioned earlier. I should admit though that I learned a lot and I was given extra two weeks to finish the course.
Tutor was not fourth coming and did not always reply to messages. Verbal contact was a very bad experience. Course and tutor did not give clear or provide helpful information on what is expected for each assignment.
I decided to do some extra studying during the lockdown, I found Online Learning College and enrolled on to a course, I was rearing to go. The support system in place with my tutor was outstanding, and helped me to reach my full potential and finish the course within my time frame. Already recommended the college to a family member. Hoping to study with yourselves again soon.
Thank you for your positive review. We are so glad that you enjoyed your course and that you found your tutor support outstanding. We do hope you will study with us again in the future, and please remember to ring the office for your 20% off discount code to use on your next course. 😊 Kind regards, OLC
I found the course to be way more intensive than advertised, my tutor to be evasive and the overall experience stressful and I will not be completing another course with OLC.
I find the course content informing and suitable for my job role and more also within the environment of health and social care. I will advise anyone wanting to do the course to go for it. It is very academic and good if you are also considering doing a higher education course.
Thank you for your lovely review Joy, we are glad that you enjoyed studying your course and found the course materials useful for your job role. We hope you will consider studying with us again in the future. 😊 Kind regards, OLC
I completed the Level 3 CACHE in teaching and support. It was a nice to be able to continue my levels after having to take a break from working in schools. It was a really insightful course and was manageable to do as I had the whole year to complete the course. Overall I would definitely recommend the Online Learning College to further your knowledge and education if you are an independent learner. The only reason why I would give it 4/5 stars is that sometimes the tutors were quite slow at replying - other than that amazing!
Thank you for this great review! We are so glad you enjoyed studying with us and found the course information insightful. We hope you will consider studying with us again in the future. Kind regards OLC
ROBYN MY TUTOR WAS FANTASTIC AND REALLY HELPFUL. 100% WILL DO ANOTHER COURSE. I DID CACHE LEVEL 3 IN SUPPORTING TEACHING AND LEARNING.
Thank you for your excellent review Emily! We are very pleased that you found your tutor Robyn helpful. We are happy to hear you are going to be enrolling with us again in the future. Remember to ring the office for your 20% off discount code to use on your next course. 😊 Kind regards, OLC
Online Learning College is rated 4.63 based on 458 reviews