Online Learning College Reviews

info@ol-college.com

74 New North Road

My tutor was awful
Hi Sandra
We're very sorry that you were not happy with your tutor. We have looked over your enrolment and cannot find any instance when this was brought up. If you ever study with us again and have any issues please do let us know so that we can rectify these.
OLC
I was frustrated out of my programme( preparing to work in a home based childcare) by my tutor Emily because she kept adding to my assignment each time I submit. I started in January 2019 and up till August, I haven’t been graded cos she keeps sending my assignment back adding topics that are not even in the curriculum and the school has refused to give me my money back. I have been scammed!!!😭😭😭 Even the last message I sent to her concerning my grievance she deleted it. I REGRET REGISTERING WITH ONLINE LEARNING COLLEGE 😭😭
Hi,
We're really sorry that you feel that the marking received was incorrect.

Having looked into this we can see you have only attempted one assignment which initially failed for plagiarism and then, when written in your own words, the work failed due to the questions not being answered. Your tutor Emily then sent feedback within 24 hours and told you exactly what was required in order to pass. You then did not attempt the assignment again.

We have looked for the message you mentioned concerning your grievance but this is not on the system. Tutors do not have the ability to delete any messages from the system therefore this must not have been sent correctly. Should you wish to issue a grievance please email us on admissions@ol-college.com.

If you do wish to discuss your work please do get in touch - we are here to help and support you throughout the course. However, we simply cannot pass work which is below standard on a course that is internationally recognised and allows you to care for children.

We hope you allow us to support you on your course, your tutor and the rest of our staff are here to help at all times.

OLC