Online Learning College Reviews

of reviewers recommend Online Learning College
Read Online Learning College Reviews

info@ol-college.com

74 New North Road

I found my course very informative. It gave me a clear understanding of what I need to become a Teaching Assistant. I found it difficult at times and with many thanks to my tutor Robyn Jennings, I managed to get through and pass it. My assignments were marked promptly, giving me informative feedback. I will be signing up to further courses with The Online Learning College
Thank you for your positive review Julie, we are glad that you enjoyed the course and found tutor support helpful. We are glad to hear that you will be signing up to a further course with us, please remember to get in touch with the college before purchasing your second course to get your 20% off discount code. 😊

OLC
I found the course brilliant, everything explained well and when I did struggle, the tutors helped me out. So glad to have passed x
l had a wonderful time learning thanks to Laura and Kelly for their great support and positive input. Thanks you.
I enjoyed the course and the tutor were great support
Great course and good company to learn on line with x
Very well organised and helpful n prompt feedback. I really enjoyed my studies and it really did help me with my research skills I only hope you will organise a QTS course soon.
My tutor was professional and very supportive, I learnt more than I expected when preparing to write my assignments. Thank you.
Fantastic!
I enjoyed doing the level 3 supporting teaching and learning course. My tutor was on hand for all the questions I had even when I had to ask them to put stuff in idiot terms for me!!!! I will be looking at doing another course through online learning soon.
I found this course fantastic, I did it all in my own time around work commitments, I had a brilliant tutor who was quick with my results after each unit completed, I learned so much as it being so detailed. I am so proud and I am looking forward to starting my level 3. Thank you to online learning college :D
Very supportive tutor and good resources.
My course was excellent my tutor was amazing
I really struggled to start with my level 4 teaching assistant course!! But fortunately I had a very patient , supportive tutor Robyn Jennings! I could not have done it with out all her support and guidance! Looking forward to doing level 5 !!!!
Enjoyed doing the course, liked that you have support throught out the whole course.
I really enjoyed my course. The materials were well organised and easy to navigate. The online tutor was also very prompt with marking.
Very supportive tutor. I enjoyed doing this course.
Very good and helpful
Really good assignments were marked quickly
Great support and guidance from my Tutor at all times throughout the course. Highly recommended. Thank you
The support from the online learning guidance was very good and the course itself came with good material. The great aspect of online study is you can do it in your own time, as a busy working mother I found the course very convenient. Thank you Online Learning College
Thank you for your positive review Fozia, we are glad that you enjoyed the course and that it fits around your busy life. We hope you will consider studying with us again in the future. 😊

Enjoyed the course. Will be back to do more 😬
Thank you for your positive review Egli, remember to ring the office when you are ready to enrol on your next course for the 20% discount voucher. 😊

Online Learning College is rated 4.65 based on 367 reviews