Online Learning College Reviews

of reviewers recommend Online Learning College
Read Online Learning College Reviews

info@ol-college.com

74 New North Road

ROBYN MY TUTOR WAS FANTASTIC AND REALLY HELPFUL. 100% WILL DO ANOTHER COURSE. I DID CACHE LEVEL 3 IN SUPPORTING TEACHING AND LEARNING.
Great tuition
My experience doing one of the childcare courses was very pleasant.
Kelly, my tutor, was very helpful throughout and she was really generous when it came to helping me through certain topics.
Overall, I would definitely recommend.
I can't recommend OLC enough! I wasn't sure if I would be able to manage as I never did well in school but with OLC they provide the material and you have a really helpful tutor to ask any questions. I can't wait to get started on my next course!
I found this course very good and the tutors were quick and helpful with there response
Thank you for your positive review Sasha, we are glad that you enjoyed studying your course and found your tutor supportive and helpful. We hope you will consider studying with us again in the future. 😊 Kind regards, OLC
I really enjoyed this course, my tutor was fantastic and supportive.
I have a job now working as a teaching assistant thanks to this course .
Thank you for this lovely review Leanne! We are so glad you enjoyed studying with us and found your tutor supportive. Congratulation's on your employment, we wish you all the best for your future. Kind Regards OLC.
I really enjoyed my experience with OLC and would definitely use again for furthering my qualifications. Robyn my tutor was excellent, she gave me all the help I needed. Thank you!
Thank you for your positive review, we are glad that you enjoyed your course and found your tutor Robyn helpful. We are very happy to hear you would enrol with us again in the future to further your qualifications. Remember to ring the office for your 20% off discount code to use on your next course. 😊 Kind regards, OLC
A very comprehensive course, provides a good basis of information for you to build on and guides you in the right direction with your own research. Very helpful tutors and office staff. Would recommend for sure.
Thank you for this great review! We are so glad you enjoyed studying with us and found the course information a good guidance to find further research. We are very pleased you found your tutor and the office staff helpful. We hope you will consider studying with us again. Kind regards OLC.
Great learning experience!
My online tutor was extremely helpful and guided me throughout the course.
Well laid out and covered all relevant topics within each section.
Thank you for this great review Jennifer! We are so glad you enjoyed studying with us and found your tutor helpful throughout your course. We hope you will consider studying with us again in the future. Kind regards OLC
Easy to read materials, quick response to queries and essays marked and returned quickly. Saw me through lockdown one and a good grounding for the alevel I am now working on
Thank you for this lovely review Joanne! We are so glad you enjoyed studying with us. We are very pleased you found the materials easy to read and you received responses quickly from your tutor. We wish you all the best for your future. Kind regards OLC.
I enjoyed the course and completed it in my own good time
Thank you for this great review Bernie! We are so glad you enjoyed studying with us and found it useful that you could work at your own pace. We hope you will consider studying with us again. Kind regards OLC
I found my courses amazing and it helped me as I could so them at my own speed as I work at my own pace.
Thank you for this lovely review! We are so glad you enjoyed studying with us and found it useful that you could work at your own pace. We hope you will consider studying with us again. Kind regards OLC.
Hi,
I have extremely enjoyed and benefited from all the topics and information I was presented with, within my course of choice.
It was clearly visible that the assignments were prepared in a studied manner in terms of their gradual introduction of the topic, to tackling its specifics; a method which I personally found quite professional.
My personal experience with OLC tutors was a memorable one. They review the work with care, skilfully guide you towards areas you need to address; and justly grade you. I appreciate all of that, as well as their time.
Thank you, and wishing you more prosperity.
Thank you for your amazing review Sblaa, we are so glad that you enjoyed your course and found the information beneficial. We are very happy you found your tutor's feedback helpful and supportive😊 We hope you all the best for your future. Kind regards, OLC
Loved dping thos course the tutors were very helpful
Thank you for this great review! We are so glad you enjoyed studying with us and found your tutor helpful. We hope you will consider studying with us again. Kind regards OLC.
very Good and Tutor helps a Lot.
Thankyou
Thank you for your positive review Sangeetha, we are glad that you enjoyed your course and hope you will consider studying with us again in the future. 😊 Kind regards, OLC
I was given all the help, advice and support I needed to complete my course recently with the Online Learning College. My tutor was very knowledgeable and friendly and I felt able to message her with any queries I had. Thoroughly recommend OL College.
Thank you for this lovely review! We are so glad you enjoyed studying with us and found your tutor's advice supportive and friendly. We hope you will consider studying with us again in the future. Kind regards OLC.
Loved studying with you, my tutor Kelly was fab and was always there to give me support and guidence when needed.
Thank you for your positive review Elisha, we are so glad that you enjoyed your course and found your tutor helpful and supportive😊. Kind regards, OLC
Great course material. Fun and manageable assignments and deadlines. Great turn around time for assignments to be marked and I’m happy to now say I completed my course!
Hi Esther, thank you for the lovely review. Well done on completing your course! We are so glad you enjoyed studying with us. We hope you will consider studying with us again in the future. Kind Regards OLC.
I did the Supporting Teaching and Learning course Level 3 Cache Award this year and have just passed and completed the course. I throughly enjoyed doing it and had a wonderful tutor Robyn who gave me advice, support and feedback on my assignments. I am now hoping to be able to work part time in a school as a Teaching or Learning support assistant in the future.
Thank you for this great review! We are so glad you enjoyed studying with us and found your tutor Robyn's advice supportive and helpful. Good Luck for the future and we hope you will consider studying with us again. Kind regards OLC.
It was pleasure to study with OL College. Tutor was very helpful, all was explained easy to understand. I enjoyed this journey.
Thank you for your positive review Joanna, we are glad that you enjoyed the course and that your tutor was helpful towards your studying. We hope you will consider studying with us again in the future😊. Kind regards, OLC
Online Learning College is rated 4.64 based on 440 reviews