Online Learning College Reviews

of reviewers recommend Online Learning College
Read Online Learning College Reviews

info@ol-college.com

74 New North Road

The course wasn’t too bad but the tutor I had assigned to me was extremely unhelpful. My assignments were scrutinised beyond what was acceptable and she repeatedly insisted they be rewritten. When questioned about this, other tutors that I know said my work was excellent and should have been passed without question. Extremely unprofessional
The course was okay, I did the nail technician and business level 3. The course material does need to have spell check and someone to generally read over the information to make sure that it makes sense. For example in the nail technician level 3 course, while explaining how to apply nails it uses the word anecdote which does not fit in with nails at all, the intended word was acetone, and if someone didn’t know that they would have got the wrong information.
Many of the links were broken; a lot of the information in the course material was outdated (e.g. legislation; nutritional guidelines) or misleading, there was little guidance on what to include in the assignments, and when contacted the tutor did not always answer the questions that had been asked.
Hello Beth,

We are sorry that you didn't find your experience with us positive. Our courses are under going changes to update information that is outdated.

Please feel free to get in touch with us if you have any further questions.

Kind regards,
OLC
I didn't find them very supportive. The start and end date of completion not very clear. They fined me double each month I went over despite having good reason for extension
When I paid and enrolled in the course I was not aware it would not fully qualify me. So the qualification is actually pointless. Also had to pay £60 to get my last assignment marked because my course had ran out? However my tutor took nearly a week some times to reply so I could have had it completed on time. I also had no date of when my course ended so was unaware.
(CACHE Level 3 Award In Childcare And Education) - Posted 1 year ago
Good Afternoon,

Thank you for leaving a review and well done on the completion of your course.

Please note that student's are made well aware before enrolling that this qualification does not offer a licence to practice with children upon completion, as it is only a CACHE award it is simply all knowledge based this is clearly stated on the website also for everyone to see.
Secondly, it is also stated in a section as proof on the website that if student's do run out of time to complete the course, there is a fee of £60 for one month extra time to complete your studies.
You are also informed that tutor's can take anywhere between 2-4 working days to get back to you with feedback, simply because of us being closed due to weekends, it can put tutor's behind when replying, and please bare in ind they do have a high volume of student's to see to. So you must have all your work handed in and also passed within this time frame.

You have 12 months to complete your course from the date you enrolled, this is also shown on the course description online, and we expect student's to ensure this is done, as it is their own responsibility to keep track of when their course is due to run out.

I hope this clears up some issues.

Kind Regards,