Online Learning College Reviews

of reviewers recommend Online Learning College
Read Online Learning College Reviews

info@ol-college.com

74 New North Road

Easy to use, great support from the online tutor.
Thank you for your positive review Joshua, we are glad that you enjoyed the course and found the tutor support useful, we hope you will consider studying with us again in the future. 😊

OLC
I really enjoyed completing my course and my tutor was very quick with marking which was great!
Thank you for your positive review Kymberley, we are glad that you enjoyed your course and found the tutor support useful. We hope you will consider studying with us again in the future. 😊

OLC
It was a good experience, my tutor was great, firm and instructive, which motivated me to do better and I have plans of studying another course with you in the future.
Thank you for your positive review Jennifer, we are glad that you enjoyed your course and found the tutor support useful, we are glad that you will consider studying with us in the future, remember to ring the office for your 20% discount code. 😊

OLC
I really enjoyed it and my tutor was amazing I have signed up for another course now
Thank you for your positive review Donna, we are glad that you enjoyed your course and that you have signed up for another course with us, good luck with your studies. 😊

OLC
Really pleased and easy to navigate through the assignments this course was ideal for me as with 3 small children it gave me the opportunity to do it all online at home instead of having to go to college and find childcare.
Thank you for your positive review, we are glad that you enjoyed the course and found it fitted around your home life, we hope you will consider studying with us in the future. 😊

OLC
The course overall was acceptable, I had a few problems at the end but these were resolved by the help team. The questions need to be altered slightly, to include what you actually need to answer, as I had answered the questions and then the tutor would give me additional questions to answer to achieve a pass. There also needs to be information about word counts, as it says there are no word counts but my tutor and the help desk told me there was word counts on all assignments, being around 400-500 to show understanding. This needs to be added in. I feel I would have passed quicker if these things had been laid out in the question.
Thank you for your review Jamila, I will pass your information onto the tutors, we hope this won't put you off studying with us in the future, if you have any problems, please contact the office and one of our administration team will be able to help you.

Good course, helpful tutor
Thank you for your positive review, we are glad that you enjoyed your course and hope you will consider studying with us again in the future. 😊

OLC
It was an honor to study with you, I got great support both from my tutors Laura and Kelly. Am very happy and definitely I will recommend Your Campus to many more. Thanks for your support throughout the way. It has Been successful journey😊
Thank you for your positive review Mary, we are glad that you enjoyed your course and the tutor support. We hope you will consider studying with us again in the future. 😊

OLC
Being an older student I found it really daunting, thank you to Emily for your advice, I nearly gave up but so glad I didn’t, highly recommended.πŸ¦‹
Thank you for your positive review Susan, we are glad that you enjoyed your course and the tutor support, we hope you will consider studying with us again in the future. 😊

OLC
Thank you for your great review, we will pass on your lovely comments to Emily!
Loved it. Great support from tutors! Would definitely recommend 😊

OLC
Thank you very much we hope to see you again in the future!
Kelly my tutor was amazing! Thank you so much for passing this qualification 😊
Thank you for your positive review Kelly, we are glad that you enjoyed your course and hope you will consider studying with us again in the future. 😊

OLC
P.S Kelly says thank you for the flowers!
Fantastic

OLC
I enjoyed studying with Online Learning College. I could keep track of my assignments and ask for help if I needed to. I would recommend Online Learning College to anyone considering learning long distance.

OLC
I found my tutor a little unsupportive at times. She clearly didn’t read one of my resubmitted assignments, saying I hadn’t added her recommendations. Some of her recommendations seemed quite extreme and felt she was trying to find fault on every assignment, with little positive praise. I found this hard and it really knocked my confidence. I did this to boost my confidence, however at times it made me upset by her comments and didn’t wish to continue. It also didn’t help that I was not allowed to speak to her on the phone, this made it harder to build a relationship. It’s good to talk for people’s well-being.
I enjoyed the course and my tutor helped me throughtout my course.
Thank you for your positive review Alisha, we hope you will consider studying with us in the future. 😊

OLC
I would firstly like to give a special Thank you to my course tutor Emily ladbrooke,who was extremely helpful and also marked and gave helpful feedback within 2-3 days. The layout of the online course was straight forward and easy to use. I also received my certificate very quickly which has been helpful. Thank you to all at the online college. I would definitely use this service again in the future.
Thank you for your positive review Penny, we are glad that you enjoyed your course and the tutor support that you received from Emily. We are glad to hear that you would study with us again in the future, remember to get in touch with the office and we can provide you with the 20% discount code. 😊

OLC
I enjoyed completing the CACHE Level 3 in childcare and education course as it was easy to access the information and support required. It has no specific deadlines just that it has to all be completed in a year which suited me allowing me to complete it at my own pace. Once assignments were submitted they were marked quickly and with useful feedback. My certificate once I completed the course was also received very quickly. I believe this course is good value for money.
Thank you for your positive review Joanne, we are glad that you enjoyed your course and hope you will consider studying with us again in the future. 😊

OLC
It's a fairly straight forward way to submit your assignments however when the comments come back, on a mac book it's hard to see that you need to expand them in order to read it. I feel you don't get a tutor simply someone to say you passed or failed. Many of my questions and queries were met with really vague responses. This has been fed back to the School as younger members would have struggled with the lack of support.
Thank you for your review, we are sorry to hear that you didn't find the tutor support useful.

OLC
The website hardly ever worked for me to get on to my course modules .
Thank you for your review, we are sorry to hear that the website didn't work for you, the office is open Monday - Friday 9AM - 5PM to help support you with any problems that you encounter and help to resolve them.

OLC
Enjoyed doing this course on line and feel the support from the tutor was great. However for my course the reading material supplied by the course didn't provide all the information needed to complete the assignment. You recieve detailed feedback from your tutor and get three attempts for re submission. Sometimes though it would have been better to have had a phone call or contact for clarification of some points. Overall I had a very positive experience. Loved the fact you can pay in instalments too.
Thank you for your review, as our courses are knowledge based, it is the students responsibility to do their own research, the reading materials are there to cover the bases. We hope you will consider studying with us again in the future. 😊

Online Learning College is rated 4.65 based on 367 reviews