Online Learning College Reviews

of reviewers recommend Online Learning College
Read Online Learning College Reviews

info@ol-college.com

74 New North Road

I recently completed the Counselling Level 3 course and found all aspects of OL College to be very good. The course content was interesting and informative, and the contact and feedback from my tutor was outstanding; I really appreciated the support she gave at each stage of the course. Pleasingly, all administration was also very good and efficient.
Hi Andy,

Thanks for your great review.
I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed the course and the tutors support!

Brilliant course. Brilliant tutor
Hi Leanne,

Thanks for the review. Glad to hear you enjoyed the course and your tutors support.

OLC Team
I found this course very good sometimes bit of breakdown in communication but was soon explained in better terms which enabled me to pass. Very good course all round.
Hi Julie,
Thanks for the positive review.
Glad to hear you enjoyed your course.
OLC Team
My specific course (Preparing to work in home based childcare) had very little provided information - just a few PDFs - and I was not aware until after starting that I'd need to also purchase a textbook. The provided information was no where near sufficient to complete the assignments. The tutor was fast at returning feedback and gave helpful answers most of the time.
Hi There,
i'm sorry you feel this way - we do try to provide as much information as possible but learners will need to carry out their own re-search to show their own understanding.
Tutors are also available to provide further resources which will help.
OLC
It was amazing, lots on things I learnt and amazing support. It was all well organised and easy to use.
Hi there,
Thanks for this kind Review!
We are glad to hear that you learnt a lot and was given great support as well as finding the campus easy to use.
OLC
A lot of information and support when needed. The tutor was very responsive and the course very interesting.
Carmen
I have just completed a level 3 supporting teaching and learning course. My tutor Robyn was amazing throughout and provided positive feedback along with any additional help and support I needed. I really enjoyed the course and I would definitely recommend.
They are an excellent college to study at, they are helpful and give good feedback.
I did my child care level 3 course from online learning college. My whole experience was wonderful. I got help whenever I needed. I never had to wait for my questions about anything. Online learning college shows there concern that how important there students are for them. I’ll definitely refer to anyone who is interested to get enrolled for any course that online learning college would be great for them.
Great feedback, support on things you can improve. No rushing
I studied Level 3 CBT with the OLC and I really enjoyed the course. It was detailed and well written. I'll definitely be starting another course with them soon.
Hi! Am so happy with this course and I want to say a very big thank you to my tutor Alexis, she did a very good job, she made the course very easy and flexible for me......
Very good with students, very helpful and tutor was very help 2
I found the course brilliant, everything explained well and when I did struggle, the tutors helped me out. So glad to have passed x
l had a wonderful time learning thanks to Laura and Kelly for their great support and positive input. Thanks you.
Thankyou for all the help and support
I had personal circumstances which left me with a shorter amount of time to do my course but the tutor was really good and helped me get it done.
I enjoyed the course and the tutor were great support
Great course and good company to learn on line with x
More academically rigorous than I expected - my academic writing skills improved dramatically. I appreciated the depth of knowledge I received on child development theory, and on the EYFS. Tutor support was prompt, informative and much appreciated.
Online Learning College is rated 4.65 based on 420 reviews