Online Learning College Reviews

of reviewers recommend Online Learning College
Read Online Learning College Reviews

info@ol-college.com

74 New North Road

I really enjoyed my course. The materials were well organised and easy to navigate. The online tutor was also very prompt with marking.
I will definitely sign up for another course when I receive my certificate
Very supportive tutor. I enjoyed doing this course.
Very good and helpful
Really good assignments were marked quickly
Loved the course but I didn’t find the resources that helpful, lucky enough the tutor helped explain things I didn’t understand. Would use this company again in the future.
Happy with everything I have received support all the way through, just waiting for my certification. Thank you
Great support and guidance from my Tutor at all times throughout the course. Highly recommended. Thank you
The support from the online learning guidance was very good and the course itself came with good material. The great aspect of online study is you can do it in your own time, as a busy working mother I found the course very convenient. Thank you Online Learning College
Thank you for your positive review Fozia, we are glad that you enjoyed the course and that it fits around your busy life. We hope you will consider studying with us again in the future. 😊

Enjoyed the course. Will be back to do more 😬
Thank you for your positive review Egli, remember to ring the office when you are ready to enrol on your next course for the 20% discount voucher. 😊

OLC
Done the cache level 3 health and social care course.tutor very good,informative and I passed to my glee.thoroughly recommend
Thank you for your positive review Sharon, we are glad that you enjoyed your course and hope you will consider studying with us again in the future. 😊

OLC
OL had the best reviews that’s why I chose OL College. The course work was marked quickly and any questions Or concerns I had were dealt with by my on line tutor. I would recommend to others.
Thank you for your positive review Jacqueline, we are glad that you enjoyed your course and hope you will consider studying with us again in the future. 😊

OLC
Teacher left good feeback. Easy learning from home
Thank you for your positive review, we are glad that you enjoyed your course and hope you will consider studying with us again in the future. 😊

OLC
I am very pleased to have finished my course and have found it very useful within my work. It is a very valid form of CPD and I would recommend it
Thank you for your positive review, we are glad that you enjoyed the course and hope you will consider studying with us again in the future. 😊

OLC
When sign up don’t really let uno what your getting into I don’t no I would do it a again as one staff so really rude when I asked a question and they take so long to mark off your work and feed back didn’t help I had to get a new tutor
Thank you for your review, we are sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy the course, information about the enrolment length is stated on the website.

OLC
Did my level 2 with Oakwood college and now my level 3 and thinking of doing my next level .. this college is amazing gives you a year to do the course and you can do it in your own time
Thank you for your positive review Lisa, we are glad that you enjoyed completing your level 2 with us and when you are ready to complete your level 3, please ring the office to receive the discount code for 20% off.

We hope to have you studying with us again soon!

OLC
Very helpful and easy to follow
Thank you for your positive review Toni, we are glad that you enjoyed your course and hope you will consider studying with us again in the future.

OLC
Excellent service from course advisor Melissa Brearley, so helpful and knowledgeable, friendly and professional. Only thing that would make the actual courses better would drop down boxes after each question so you can write your answers.
Thank you for your positive review Lisa, we will pass on your compliment onto Melissa. We will pass your suggestions onto the website developers. We hope you will consider studying with us again in the future.

OLC
Waiting for cettificate to arrive. Good course but would have liked to know what grade was given before resubmitting as it seemed a big jump from a fail to a 70%+ pass.
Although the corse was an okay corse to complete when it came to finishing I had to push back my date and re pay for extra months and most of the time this was due to work not being marked which I didn’t feel was fair . Over all a good corse and got me my level 3 while at home
Thank you for your review Megan, students are given 12 months to complete this course if assignments were submitted throughout the whole 12 months, it would mean that the last week is there for tutors to mark your last assignment and request for your certificate. However we do give the option of paying for extra months for students who may not have started their assignments right away. We hope this hasn't put you off studying with us again in the future.

Online Learning College is rated 4.65 based on 367 reviews