OMGhotels.com Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend OMGhotels.com

About OMGhotels.com : OMGhotels.com allow you to search and book your perfect trip with peace of mind from our entire selection of experiences and over 240,000 hotels worldwide.

concierge.team@omghotels.com

Barnside3-5 Church StreetAmpthillBedfordshireMK45 2PJ

Tell us how OMGhotels.com made you happy

"awful experience. I booked a 1 night stay in a hotel and a 3 course meal at Jamie Olivers restaurant. I never received the code for my Jamie Olivers restaurant even though I paid, I tried numerous times to contact them via telephone and email and they never phoned or contacted me back. Terrible service, absolute SCAM!!!"
"I booked a 1 night stay with Thriller show and was told there was not enough seats available for 4 people to sit together on the day I wanted so had to book the next day. I have had to contact them every step of the way. Customer service is terrible! You try to phone and are met with an answerphone which they NEVER get back to you! I left 5 messages and wasn't once phoned back. Emailing is just as bad it takes 3 days. I am travelling tomorrow and although had an email confirming booking I am still waiting for the booking vouchers to take with me with all the details on. Would not recommend or use again!"
"Very poor communication, I would not recommend this company to a friend or family."
"Terrible customer service. We wanted to book to see thriller on a 2 nights break in London. We payed through groupon for the deal. Then we got an email saying the dates we wanted was not available . After that trying to get through to the company has been a NIGHTMARE. We have emailed, tried ringing and just get a recorded message saying leave your name and number and we will get back to you. Guess what ? They dont. Would NEVER book with these again"
"The most difficult company i have ever tried to contact! Phone line does not work, i was told i’d recieve my booking vouchers within 7 - 10 working days. After 4 weeks i’m still yet to recieve them after numerous emails back and forth and being told over and over again i will get them. When booking it was never made clear i would no get a choice of hotel after advertising a list ( and i already checked availability for preferred hotels) i also did not ger the preferred date i would of liked to travel. It feels like i have been scammed of my money and will never recieve my voucher!!! Will never ever use again!"
"I am surprised to see so many positive responses towards OMGHotel’s services, when my experience was so negative. I tried for two weeks straight to contact OMGHotels regarding my booking and did not receive one response. Resulting in me not using my voucher due to no clarity. I left numerous voicemails (because the phone did not ring once!!) and tried to contact through Wowcher who advertise the deal. The only time I received any form of response from them was when they sent through the confirmed vouchers, that I had been trying to ask for advise on. Seeing below that customers have received changes to their original hotel and restaurant bookings, (which is the same request as my own), makes me question their consistency. Since my booking dates have passed and I’ve asked for a refund due to no correspondence (leading to no use of the vouchers), I was told that it was simply not possible to make changes to your bookings. This is quite the opposite to the service received by other customers! My latest email to OMGHotels has been ignored for over two weeks. Be VERY careful when booking these deals. Locations are scattered and not logistically easy. Certainly do not book anything in conjunction with something else that you already have booked - once you’re locked in, and they have you’re money, don’t expect any help!"
Hello Sammy,

It's always disappointing to hear if ever someone feels we've fallen short as we pride ourselves on the service we provide. And as you've said you can see the positive reviews of our service below, as everyone else can, which is clear evidence of this.

It's more disappointing though when someone makes a false review.

As you’re aware you bought a hotel and restaurant experience on a non-amendable and non-refundable basis and you accepted the terms at the time of purchase.

As an agent we don’t have any control over the cancellation policy suppliers put in place, which is why we always include it prior to booking for your acceptance and agreement which you agreed to and instructed us to proceed. Some suppliers provide free cancellation periods, which is how some people can have their bookings changed. This was not the case for you as you accepted at the time of booking.
It’s the same with non-amendable non-refundable flight bookings and many other services and events, changes aren’t possible to them. Otherwise we’d happily have obliged. This was also previously explained to you in our correspondence.

Your DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel was booked with breakfast and dining at your chosen restaurant as purchased and if you chose not to take these up as you later said and instead sought to take a refund again after the date had passed then we’re unable to comment on this as they were available for you to use.

We do accept requests for hotels and will always check our availability first if a customer makes these and we will book any customer into their request when this is available. We will always place customers within easily accessible reach of the other elements they've booked and I can see was done for you.

As a globally responsible company, if we had made an error in any way we'd of course held our hands up and resolved the situation but we supplied everything according to what was purchased and simply could not refund your booking when you decided to change your mind afterwards as you’d bought a non-refundable non-amendable experience.

As a leading experience company sending thousands of customers away each year and operating since 2014, we arrange many trips for thousands of satisfied customers, often in conjunction with any other plans they may have and this is why we we're valued by our new and repeat customers time and time again.
This is also why we receive consistently high reviews across review platforms globally and also by individual customers thanking us personally each day.

Best regards and best wishes always,
Alex Jones