OMG Hotels Reviews

of reviewers recommend OMG Hotels
Read OMG Hotels  Reviews

About OMG Hotels :

OMGhotels.com allow you to search and book your perfect trip with peace of mind from our entire selection of experiences and over 240,000 hotels worldwide.

concierge.team@omghotels.com

Barnside3-5 Church StreetAmpthillBedfordshireMK45 2PJ

Tell us how OMG Hotels made you happy
Really fantastic help received with my hotel booking last weekend. We had an brill time away. Lovely service.
Absolutely fantastic customer service. Quick response, very helpful with all my needed requests.... Fast delivery and brilliant pricing. I can't wait for my amazing time away! Thanks Frannie ❤️
Easy to book and great customer service provided from start to finish. Everything was emailed to me, All I had to do was enjoy my stay and that's exactly what I do did 10 stars if i could.
Just back from a long weekend in London which we booked through Franny in Customer Services at OMGhotels. She recommended we stay at the Novotel and were not disappointed we received 1st class service from start to finish. Fran also arranged a River Cruise which we throughly enjoyed and she also arranged a late check in for us. We have had an excellent trip which we will look to return again and will definitely book through OMGhotels again. Thank you for all your help.
Just booked a Disneyland Paris Break for the wife and kids, Thanks for adding the extra nights for me Frannie.
Just got back from enjoying a lovely stay in London, third time booking with OMG, looking forward to our next ladies getaway in September.
I would like to thank Emily firstly for her quick replies to my questions. It's not often I get chance to have a break away due to being a Key Worker, but I'm really looking forward to my London Break with View from The Shards. Thanks again for helping me book this special break away. Amazing service.
Fantastic service, just re-booked my holiday to Benidorm. Super excited. Really helpful from start to finish.
I won a gift voucher on Twitter and used it to book a birthday experience for my girl. Really enjoyed every moment.
Received amazing service from Fannie & Emily. Thanks for adding the extra night to my booking and helping me with dinner plans.
Received gift experience from my sister-in-law with hotel and dining. Lovely treat thanks.
Second time booking. Great seats to WICKED and hotel only 10 minutes by underground.
Exceptional service given to me and my mother. We will be booking again for sure.
Amazing quick, fast and reliable.. received great customer service from FRANNIE JENKINS who helped me understand my voucher and assisted me brilliantly with my booking.
Great choice of gifts to pick from with quite a long available date and at a good price. Easy to use website and quick delivery.
Had a fantastic weekend for my friends birthday. Everything was so accessible to the hotel all within walking distance. Shops, restaurants, the Emmerdale studio experience and the coach station. We had a great time at the Emmerdale experience, we saw loads and the tour guide was really good and funny. I would recommend this to any avid Emmerdale fans, well worth the money.
I've never heard of OMG Hotels before making my online booking. I booked a short break to London to see Tina. The deal included the hotel and breakfast and Tina tickets for two. I booked my break just two days before the show and received my confirmation straight away. I think the deal was pretty cheap actually compared to the usual prices of both, hotel and ticket. I would book through OMG Hotels again. Also a lovely agent called Shazia helped me to add dining to my stay at a discounted price. I'm very happy with the service.
This is the third trip I've booked using these guys, worth every penny each time. Fantastic service and really helpful staff members especially Freya, she helped arrange the last minute dining that we added to our theatre break. Seats were great and show was top notch.
Just had a lovely stay in Paris for 3 days, really enjoyed our trip. Thanks for the great service and helping me plan my extra attractions. I will be recommending to my friends and work colleagues
OMG Hotels is rated 4.38 based on 136 reviews