OMGhotels.com Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend OMGhotels.com

About OMGhotels.com : OMGhotels.com allow you to search and book your perfect trip with peace of mind from our entire selection of experiences and over 240,000 hotels worldwide.

concierge.team@omghotels.com

Barnside3-5 Church StreetAmpthillBedfordshireMK45 2PJ

Tell us how OMGhotels.com made you happy

"A special thanks to Emily for making our trip wonderful. We had a lovely time in Liverpool."
"I WOULD JUST LIKE TO SAY THANK YOU FOR THE PERFECT BIRTHDAY BREAK AWAY. THE SEATS FOR WICKED WERE PERFECT. GREAT NIGHT THANKS GUYS"
"Great Customer Service - 5 stars - Thanks for sorting everything last minute for me. Panic over. :-)"
"Just had a really magical trip with the kids to London - Just wanted to leave some feedback, Kelly at OMG hotels was amazing she helped me to add the extra attractions we wanted to do. Also the hotel was stunning. Thanks again I can't wait to use my £20 gift voucher next time."
"Frannie was excellent, very helpful and patient!"
"Great service from start to finish. I just came back from a fantastic stay in London, the hotel was stunning, myself and my partner felt really special. Also he loved the stadium tour.Will be booking more experiences with you guys."
"Thanks to David for sorting out my trip. Its a gift to a friend and got exactly what I wanted and under budget too. Will certainly use them again. Thanks guys x"
"Brilliant service from a lovely lady at 'OMG' - We really enjoyed our time away. :-)"
"Received a great service from Frannie! Got everything I asked for and cant wait for my trip. Thanks again!"
"Top job getting everything booked for me guys. Second time I’ve used you and I’ll certainly be back 👍"
"Thanks for all the help from Frannie and the team at OMG - Really made the special occasion even more special. I would highly recommend the 4 Stars London stay with Champagne View of The Shard it was really perfect. The hotel staff were friendly and I will be booking again with my free £20 gift voucher. Thanks Shel."
"Fast, easy and great service. Couldnt do more to make us feel special. My wife and I are very much looking forward to our anniversary theatre break. Thank you. Chris & Jane"
"I would just like to say thank you for a wonderful time away, loved the hotel and the swimming pool was a lovely extra touch. Will be booking again soon."
"Started off on a bad foot where i couldn't get a hold of anyone but it was my fault- Don't pick a wrong date!!!! but they helped me so much and have booked me into a hotel I really wanted and have been fantastic! Would 100% now go back"
"Excellent company! Got a great deal on a hotel and theatre package for a family Christmas present. 5 stars for Franni who was very helpful and 5 stars to a great company. Will buy from again! Thank you!"
"Excellent service from Frannie Jenkins for sorting out my hotel and date."
"Got back yesterday from a wonderful weekend in London. Thanks for arranging everything."
"Was given this as a gift. Beautiful hotel and thanks for extending my stay. Superb service."
"Quick and simple to book with great customer service."
"I previously purchased a theatre break from Red Letter Days and they were nothing but trouble. It took me over 6 months to finally be able to make a booking. A friend recommended OMG Experiences I purchased my Theatre Break and then I had my booking all confirmed in less than 15 minutes extremely satisfied with the level of service, hotel and seats for the show, all for less than than expected. Thank You. Faith restored."
OMGhotels.com is rated 4.56 based on 85 reviews