OMGhotels.com Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend OMGhotels.com

About OMGhotels.com : OMGhotels.com allow you to search and book your perfect trip with peace of mind from our entire selection of experiences and over 240,000 hotels worldwide.

concierge.team@omghotels.com

Barnside3-5 Church StreetAmpthillBedfordshireMK45 2PJ

Tell us how OMGhotels.com made you happy

"Quick and easy service with immediate response. Very friendly and helpful service. Thank you."
"Was looking for somewhere to go with my friend as it's our first time away together and Frannie really helped me find the most suitable trip. Communication was easy and efficient, I was sent all the information required, fast and easy payment links, everything I needed in such a short time. I am very please with my experience and will be definitely using this service again and would recommend to anybody. Can not wait for my Weekend away down London, as I now know everything is booked at a discounted price! Thank you!"
"My 3rd time now booking a theatre and hotel package, great service throughout and fantastic seating. Really Happy Customer"
"Frannie was fantastic in dealing with my booking despite me taking a long time to organise when exactly I was available. Frannie was patient and helpful throughout and as a result I can now look forward to my star with you in October. Frannie is an asset to your team. Many thanks."
"Had such a great time away for two night in London to celebrate our anniversary. Perfect seats for Waitress and a lovely dinner at Gordon Ramsay's. Will book again soon."
"A big thanks for all the help planning my wedding anniversary. Great customer service from Kelly. 5 starts to her especially. The hotel was perfect."
"Quick to book, had a lovely two night stay and tickets to Wicked, great seats and beautiful hotel, will book again."
"The advisor Frannie was very friendly, thorough and efficient,in all my dealings, making a slightly complicated situation much easier for me ,thanks again 🙂"
"Frankie was very friendly and extremely helpful. Fantastic, efficient service. Thank you."
"Very quick and efficient booking process by Frannie, I got my first choice of date and requested hotel, also willing to assist with any other requests or dinner bookings.. very happy."
"Brilliant service from Kate on the web chat services, handled my enquiry swiftly and had me and my family booked in accordingly. Thanks for taking care of everything. It was a nightmare to try and sort this elsewhere and you made it simple. We are really looking forward time away."
"Love this site!!! My second time booking with them. A great incentive to book again is the £20 gift voucher to use on future days away. I just did a 4* Liverpool hotel stay with The Beatles Story. Truly a memorable time as i'm a huge Beatles fan."
"Fantastic - Wonderful time away thanks for arranging our last minute anniversary break. 5 stars."
"Would like to say Frannie was so helpful and made our booking to the Theatre and dinner on the date we wanted. We are really looking forward to the day out. Many thanks Frannie."
"Quick, easy to book and great service - Looking forward to my Bath stay. :-)"
"I'm leaving a review for Emily & Frannie at 'OMG' both of them were great at arranging my break away. After a troubling start to my year I really needed some time away. Thanks you for arranging this for me and helping me with the extra nights I requested. I enjoyed the show, dining at Planet Hollywood was fun and the hotel was flawless. Very much like the customer service i received. I came back feeling really positive and I hope this is reflected in my review."
"Great service highly recommended by a friend and I will be doing the same. Looking forward to my trip."
"A special thanks to Emily for making our trip wonderful. We had a lovely time in Liverpool."
"I WOULD JUST LIKE TO SAY THANK YOU FOR THE PERFECT BIRTHDAY BREAK AWAY. THE SEATS FOR WICKED WERE PERFECT. GREAT NIGHT THANKS GUYS"
"Great Customer Service - 5 stars - Thanks for sorting everything last minute for me. Panic over. :-)"
OMGhotels.com is rated 4.47 based on 107 reviews