OMGhotels.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend OMGhotels.com

About OMGhotels.com : OMGhotels.com allow you to search and book your perfect trip in total peace of mind from our entire selection of experiences and over 240,000 hotels worldwide at the best prices.

concierge.team@omghotels.com

Barnside3-5 Church StreetAmpthillBedfordshireMK45 2PJ

How would you rate OMGhotels.com ?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Why not write another review on a recent company you have used and be in with a chance to win Ā£250 Amazon Gift Card. Review Another Company

Jeannette Reeves
Unverified Reviewer
"OMG's Customer Service reminds me of the standard we had in this country when I was young! I dealt with Frannie and David, and they were so kind and helpful, and made sure that my booking for a very special occasion provided everything on my wish list. I cannot thank them enough."
"So far very happy, she very kindly gave me an upgrade for my restaurant out of kindness"
"I have just got back from a wonderful time in London. Martine arranged everything for us and the theatre seats for Thriller Live were fantastic. I was allocated the Doubltree by Hilton London & can't wait to do it all again with a different show to add to my list."
"Frannie was very helpful and informative and was very efficient answering my queries by email. I had been trying to contact omg theatre breaks for the majority of the morning without success."
"Very fast at responding to my booking enquiry, very helpful and informative"
"Made booking a girls weekend so easy. Would definitely use them again."
"Very quick service, helpful and been able to accommodate my desirable date."
"They accommodated my needs in ever way and made it extra special by a upgrade at a restaurant."
"Excellent communication and prompt service"
"Very happy quick response and very grateful for a change of date. Highly recommend"
"Super helpful and very quick responses to my request for availability - great service"
Michael Lusty
Verified Reviewer
"I made a reservation on-line with my preferences and received a near by-return reply confirming all the details to my complete satisfaction. Excellent service."
Rebecca Manning
Verified Reviewer
"I spoke to David today and he was just so helpful and friendly, helped me find a hotel for the date I wanted that would suit the plans I had for that day. Excellent customer service and experience p.s I head up a UK call centre team so just what I’d expect šŸ‘šŸ»"
"Amazing service!"
"The speed of response was so quick! I'm so pleased with the service from Frannie and I'd love to book through OMGhotels again. The free upgrade for our anniversary just made it 10 times better! Thank you!"
"Absolutely great customer service , thank you so much for sorting me out ."
"""This is the first time I have used this company and dealing with David who is an example of professionalism. I was not 100% happy with my hotel location in London as it caused many problems with my plans. I contacted David, Omghotels, he listened without interruption, was polite and profession, he cared and understood, final result rebooking another hotel near all my activities in London, thank you David I would not want to book with anyone else. This booking was done via Wowcher london experience however Wowcher are a different company."
Gina Wieringa
Verified Buyer
"Lauren was helpful but very slow getting back to me. I would like to make special note of how brilliant Emma was-she responded so quickly and was very accommodating in getting us the show we wanted on the dates we asked for. She was also lovely and polite on the phone. The phone number for OMG definitely needs sorting though-it just cuts out and won't let you hold so you end up never getting through!"
"I had to call OMG hotels as I had another request which was dealt with rapidly. Very impressed!! I would definitely recommend OMG hotels to my friends and colleagues."
"We had a pleasant stay, room was nice and clean. The breakfast was very good and lots of it....overall package was very good"
OMGhotels.com is rated 4.91 based on 33 reviews