OMGhotels.com Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend OMGhotels.com

About OMGhotels.com : OMGhotels.com allow you to search and book your perfect trip with peace of mind from our entire selection of experiences and over 240,000 hotels worldwide.

concierge.team@omghotels.com

Barnside3-5 Church StreetAmpthillBedfordshireMK45 2PJ

How would you rate OMGhotels.com ?

"I am surprised to see so many positive responses towards OMGHotel’s services, when my experience was so negative. I tried for two weeks straight to contact OMGHotels regarding my booking and did not receive one response. Resulting in me not using my voucher due to no clarity. I left numerous voicemails (because the phone did not ring once!!) and tried to contact through Wowcher who advertise the deal. The only time I received any form of response from them was when they sent through the confirmed vouchers, that I had been trying to ask for advise on. Seeing below that customers have received changes to their original hotel and restaurant bookings, (which is the same request as my own), makes me question their consistency. Since my booking dates have passed and I’ve asked for a refund due to no correspondence (leading to no use of the vouchers), I was told that it was simply not possible to make changes to your bookings. This is quite the opposite to the service received by other customers! My latest email to OMGHotels has been ignored for over two weeks. Be VERY careful when booking these deals. Locations are scattered and not logistically easy. Certainly do not book anything in conjunction with something else that you already have booked - once you’re locked in, and they have you’re money, don’t expect any help!"
Hello Sammy,

It's always disappointing to hear if ever someone feels we've fallen short as we pride ourselves on the service we provide. And as you've said you can see the positive reviews of our service below, as everyone else can, which is clear evidence of this.

It's more disappointing though when someone tries to make up a false review. Especially when they'd purchased something knowing from the beginning it was non-amendable and non-refundable and received exactly what they purchased.

As you're aware, what you've said is not true, and I would like to clarify some things again that you’re already aware of.

You bought a voucher from Wowcher, a separate company from ourselves, for a trip that included a hotel stay and dining. On the experience you purchased, it said you would be allocated a four-star hotel and it would be booked on a non-amendable non-refundable basis. You accepted these terms. You were then confirmed for a fabulous DoubleTree by Hilton hotel including full breakfast that was part of the experience, along with your three-course dining.

Once you were allocated your hotel you then said you wished to take a refund and even referenced that you knew you would be allocated a hotel. If you chose not to stay at the allocated hotel as you've said here, then this was your choice to do so, though this and your dining was available to be used.

I would also like to point out that we do accept requests for hotels and will always check our availability first if a customer makes these and we will book any customer into their request when this is available. Nobody is placed at "scattered" locations that aren't "logistically easy" as again falsely stated. Everyone is placed in allocated experiences within easily accessible reach of the other elements they've booked.

After you had been booked into your allocated experience, you later contacted Wowcher, who is the company you purchased your experience vouchers from and attempted to circumvent their cancellation policy, despite being fully aware of it and agreeing to it and instructing us to proceed.
I can only assume you didn't think Wowcher would seek to verify your claims.
Screenshots were then provided of your instructions, as well as what you received at the time of booking to the company you booked from. On seeing this evidence, Wowcher then refused your request for a refund due to the fact everything had been supplied as agreed according to your booking conditions with them and what was laid out and accepted by you.

Following, you have persistently refused to accept the terms of what you purchased and have resorted to this "review". As a globally responsible company, if we had made an error in any way we'd of course held our hands up and resolved the situation. Though as you know and I've pointed out here, this is not the case.

When things are non-refundable and non-amendable, it’s as simple as that. It’s the same with non-amendable non-refundable flight bookings and many other services and events, changes aren’t possible to them.

As an agent, when we’re instructed to make a booking for a customer, like you instructed us, we ourselves are tied to the booking policy by the supplier and so we have to pass the same policy along, which is why we always include it prior to booking. Again, this was accepted by you and again later explained to you and evidence supplied.
If we had control over changing non-amendable non-refundable bookings we would happily assist in any way we could, though we are not the hotel, we're you're booking agent, so we don't have any influence in what you book with hotels, etc.

I'd like to also point out that you’ve referenced your latest email in your review and again given false information as this was not to us, it was to the company you purchased your voucher from, Wowcher, as they are the ones who collected your payment. We were copied into the CC line, and you wrote to them to request they reconsider and refund the payment they took. Whatever your discussions with them, we're not a party to and we can't comment here.

One thing I can comment on is that as a leading experience company sending thousands of customers away each year and operating since 2014, is that we arrange many trips for thousands of satisfied customers, often in conjunction with any other plans they may have and this is why we we're valued by our new and repeat customers time and time again.

Please also let me point out that what you booked is one of thousands of experiences we offer. We supply multiple platforms and companies as well as selling from our own website. What is also clear is that prior to booking, all information was supplied and you were fully aware of the locations and hotels you could be allocated on the external site you bought from, as Wowcher include a list of hotels and a map for the specific experience you purchased. Again though, I cannot fully comment on the operations of an external company.

With regards to referencing other customers bookings below from one reviewer who thanked us for their amendment, while as kind as the customer was with their words, as an agent, this is not our prerogative to choose such things as has been pointed out to you several times before you left your “review” on here. We have to act according to our suppliers and the booking conditions given to us, hence why we have to pass them along and give all information prior to booking. This is also why we receive consistently high reviews across review platforms globally and also by individual customers thanking us personally each day.

Best regards and best wishes always,
Alex Jones
"Very helpful in organising my trip, emailed me back with every question I asked. I Will definitely be using these guys again. Thanks for all your help."
Jeannette Reeves
Unverified Reviewer
"OMG's Customer Service reminds me of the standard we had in this country when I was young! I dealt with Frannie and David, and they were so kind and helpful, and made sure that my booking for a very special occasion provided everything on my wish list. I cannot thank them enough."
"So far very happy, she very kindly gave me an upgrade for my restaurant out of kindness"
"I have just got back from a wonderful time in London. Martine arranged everything for us and the theatre seats for Thriller Live were fantastic. I was allocated the Doubltree by Hilton London & can't wait to do it all again with a different show to add to my list."
"Frannie was very helpful and informative and was very efficient answering my queries by email. I had been trying to contact omg theatre breaks for the majority of the morning without success."
"Very fast at responding to my booking enquiry, very helpful and informative"
"Made booking a girls weekend so easy. Would definitely use them again."
"Very quick service, helpful and been able to accommodate my desirable date."
"They accommodated my needs in ever way and made it extra special by a upgrade at a restaurant."
"Excellent communication and prompt service"
"Very happy quick response and very grateful for a change of date. Highly recommend"
"Super helpful and very quick responses to my request for availability - great service"
Michael Lusty
Verified Reviewer
"I made a reservation on-line with my preferences and received a near by-return reply confirming all the details to my complete satisfaction. Excellent service."
Rebecca Manning
Verified Reviewer
"I spoke to David today and he was just so helpful and friendly, helped me find a hotel for the date I wanted that would suit the plans I had for that day. Excellent customer service and experience p.s I head up a UK call centre team so just what I’d expect 👍🏻"
"Amazing service!"
"The speed of response was so quick! I'm so pleased with the service from Frannie and I'd love to book through OMGhotels again. The free upgrade for our anniversary just made it 10 times better! Thank you!"
"Absolutely great customer service , thank you so much for sorting me out ."
"""This is the first time I have used this company and dealing with David who is an example of professionalism. I was not 100% happy with my hotel location in London as it caused many problems with my plans. I contacted David, Omghotels, he listened without interruption, was polite and profession, he cared and understood, final result rebooking another hotel near all my activities in London, thank you David I would not want to book with anyone else. This booking was done via Wowcher london experience however Wowcher are a different company."
Gina Wieringa
Verified Buyer
"Lauren was helpful but very slow getting back to me. I would like to make special note of how brilliant Emma was-she responded so quickly and was very accommodating in getting us the show we wanted on the dates we asked for. She was also lovely and polite on the phone. The phone number for OMG definitely needs sorting though-it just cuts out and won't let you hold so you end up never getting through!"
OMGhotels.com is rated 4.80 based on 35 reviews