OMG Hotels Reviews

of reviewers recommend OMG Hotels
Read OMG Hotels  Reviews

About OMG Hotels :

OMGhotels.com allow you to search and book your perfect trip with peace of mind from our entire selection of experiences and over 240,000 hotels worldwide.

concierge.team@omghotels.com

Barnside3-5 Church StreetAmpthillBedfordshireMK45 2PJ

Tell us how OMG Hotels made you happy
Really great service from them and helped me with adding extra attractions to my stay.
5 days and 2 shows in London UK. Awesome time. Heather managed to also get us two nights in Manchester as a last minute request.
Shoddy company that just out to make a quick buck! Paid almost double for a “deal” for what it would have been to book everything separately. Frannie was very unhelpful and simply hid behind the booking contract.
Absolutely fantastic gift for my birthday. Found Susan to be very helpful and quick to respond to my questions. Highly recommend. :-)
Can't get through to an actual person on the phone. 2 and a half hours of trying & being sent around in circles. Messages sent on different platforms & no reply as yet. Very disappointed & angry at the service. I may amend this review if I actually get to speak to someone.
Just about to go for breakfast, but wanted to thank the team at OMG HOTELS for making my stay extra special. Really enjoyed Tina last night such a great show. My wife was thrilled. Hotel has been great 👍
Stayed at the Corus in London for two nights and see Tina Turner show. Was great and we managed to add an extra night to our booked deal with ease thanks to booking manager Frannie Jenkins. Very quick service
I bought a gift experience for my friends wedding. I found the website was very easy to navigate and simple to select my package. I had to contact their customer service department to put two packages into one and they were very helpful. Would definitely use them again. Thank you very much
Smashing! - Fantastic break in Bath and a visit to the Roman baths to go with it. Great service from Susan Withers.
I can’t believe the number of fake reviews on here. This company is nothing but a scam. 3 months later and still no refund or any communication after telling me they will get back to me within 3 working days. Absolute scumbags. I have tried everything, I have contacted the FCA and FOS, no one can help. They all say to contact the company. - which would be helpful if they actually responded! DO NOT use this company. It is a scam. Plain and simple. Love the audacity of them putting up fake reviews to seem genuine. Absolute scum.
Frannie was very helpful and gave me all the information I needed. Quick replies and great service!
Amazing thanks to Frannie Jenkins for sorting me this location out very quick!
Amazing thanks to Frannie Jenkins for sorting me this location out very quick!
Frannie was amazing at helping us sort out our stay in Liverpool , very professional and helpful , would recommend to anyway
Really enjoyed my break in Liverpool yesterday. Thanks for offering the additional night really made my stay that extra bit special. Outstanding service. Highly recommended.
Super fast and helpful! Couldn’t of asked for better service to be honest! Looking forward to our trip organised by this great company
Very helpful and quick really happy.
Fantastic service and looking forward to my break in Benidorm, much needed after the past year we've had.
Very very poor communication. They advised I needed to reschedule my booking due to the pandemic which I was happy to do however they have since ignored all of my emails so I have missed my booking and have received no refund. Absolutely dreadful company!
Really fantastic help received with my hotel booking last weekend. We had an brill time away. Lovely service.
OMG Hotels is rated 4.37 based on 154 reviews