OMG Hotels Reviews

of reviewers recommend OMG Hotels
Read OMG Hotels  Reviews

About OMG Hotels :

OMGhotels.com allow you to search and book your perfect trip with peace of mind from our entire selection of experiences and over 240,000 hotels worldwide.

concierge.team@omghotels.com

Barnside3-5 Church StreetAmpthillBedfordshireMK45 2PJ

Tell us how OMG Hotels made you happy
Booked a Bombay Gin tour and requested hotel near to venue but have been put in the cheapest hotel 20 miles away( not great for a tour involving alcohol) .Completely refused to amend or help in any way, the hotel requested had availability!!!Very unimpressed
Such poor customer service and absolutely no effort to help resolve a problem with out booking. Booked a gin experience and despite asking fir a hotel near the venue we were placed in a hotel 20 miles away! Not idea for an experience involving alcohol. Repeated attempts to try to change were just ignored, T & C ‘s quoted to justify. Appears to boil down to the fact that the hotel offered was substantially cheaper than the one requested, has bad reviews and spa facilities closed. We would have paid more to change but will not even consider. Just a con!!! Do not use this company
Absolutely fantastic customer service. Quick response, very helpful with all my needed requests.... Fast delivery and brilliant pricing. I can't wait for my amazing time away! Thanks Frannie ❤️
Easy to book and great customer service provided from start to finish. Everything was emailed to me, All I had to do was enjoy my stay and that's exactly what I do did 10 stars if i could.
Just back from a long weekend in London which we booked through Franny in Customer Services at OMGhotels. She recommended we stay at the Novotel and were not disappointed we received 1st class service from start to finish. Fran also arranged a River Cruise which we throughly enjoyed and she also arranged a late check in for us. We have had an excellent trip which we will look to return again and will definitely book through OMGhotels again. Thank you for all your help.
Just booked a Disneyland Paris Break for the wife and kids, Thanks for adding the extra nights for me Frannie.
Just got back from enjoying a lovely stay in London, third time booking with OMG, looking forward to our next ladies getaway in September.
I would like to thank Emily firstly for her quick replies to my questions. It's not often I get chance to have a break away due to being a Key Worker, but I'm really looking forward to my London Break with View from The Shards. Thanks again for helping me book this special break away. Amazing service.
Fantastic service, just re-booked my holiday to Benidorm. Super excited. Really helpful from start to finish.
Terrible customer service, no response for months in regarding my stay which has been cancelled due to covid 19, would just like to know if I get a refund or a stay in the future, numerous emails, calls and attempts at live chat, but nothing, very disappointing would just like a bit of guidance but know one cares!!!!
I won a gift voucher on Twitter and used it to book a birthday experience for my girl. Really enjoyed every moment.
Received amazing service from Fannie & Emily. Thanks for adding the extra night to my booking and helping me with dinner plans.
Received gift experience from my sister-in-law with hotel and dining. Lovely treat thanks.
Second time booking. Great seats to WICKED and hotel only 10 minutes by underground.
Exceptional service given to me and my mother. We will be booking again for sure.
Booked and paid for a hotel break, since paying I have heard nothing, I have sent several emails and called numerous times but no response. Bad service avoid using this company
Amazing quick, fast and reliable.. received great customer service from FRANNIE JENKINS who helped me understand my voucher and assisted me brilliantly with my booking.
Great choice of gifts to pick from with quite a long available date and at a good price. Easy to use website and quick delivery.
Had a fantastic weekend for my friends birthday. Everything was so accessible to the hotel all within walking distance. Shops, restaurants, the Emmerdale studio experience and the coach station. We had a great time at the Emmerdale experience, we saw loads and the tour guide was really good and funny. I would recommend this to any avid Emmerdale fans, well worth the money.
OMG Hotels is rated 4.37 based on 135 reviews