OMG Hotels Reviews

of reviewers recommend OMG Hotels
Read OMG Hotels  Reviews

About OMG Hotels :

OMGhotels.com allow you to search and book your perfect trip with peace of mind from our entire selection of experiences and over 240,000 hotels worldwide.

concierge.team@omghotels.com

Barnside3-5 Church StreetAmpthillBedfordshireMK45 2PJ

Tell us how OMG Hotels made you happy
I would like to thank Emily firstly for her quick replies to my questions. It's not often I get chance to have a break away due to being a Key Worker, but I'm really looking forward to my London Break with View from The Shards. Thanks again for helping me book this special break away. Amazing service.
Fantastic service, just re-booked my holiday to Benidorm. Super excited. Really helpful from start to finish.
Terrible customer service, no response for months in regarding my stay which has been cancelled due to covid 19, would just like to know if I get a refund or a stay in the future, numerous emails, calls and attempts at live chat, but nothing, very disappointing would just like a bit of guidance but know one cares!!!!
I won a gift voucher on Twitter and used it to book a birthday experience for my girl. Really enjoyed every moment.
Received amazing service from Fannie & Emily. Thanks for adding the extra night to my booking and helping me with dinner plans.
Received gift experience from my sister-in-law with hotel and dining. Lovely treat thanks.
Second time booking. Great seats to WICKED and hotel only 10 minutes by underground.
Exceptional service given to me and my mother. We will be booking again for sure.
Booked and paid for a hotel break, since paying I have heard nothing, I have sent several emails and called numerous times but no response. Bad service avoid using this company
Amazing quick, fast and reliable.. received great customer service from FRANNIE JENKINS who helped me understand my voucher and assisted me brilliantly with my booking.
Great choice of gifts to pick from with quite a long available date and at a good price. Easy to use website and quick delivery.
Had a fantastic weekend for my friends birthday. Everything was so accessible to the hotel all within walking distance. Shops, restaurants, the Emmerdale studio experience and the coach station. We had a great time at the Emmerdale experience, we saw loads and the tour guide was really good and funny. I would recommend this to any avid Emmerdale fans, well worth the money.
I've never heard of OMG Hotels before making my online booking. I booked a short break to London to see Tina. The deal included the hotel and breakfast and Tina tickets for two. I booked my break just two days before the show and received my confirmation straight away. I think the deal was pretty cheap actually compared to the usual prices of both, hotel and ticket. I would book through OMG Hotels again. Also a lovely agent called Shazia helped me to add dining to my stay at a discounted price. I'm very happy with the service.
This is the third trip I've booked using these guys, worth every penny each time. Fantastic service and really helpful staff members especially Freya, she helped arrange the last minute dining that we added to our theatre break. Seats were great and show was top notch.
i purchased a voucher through Wowcher and no where was i told i would have to input three seperate dates on the booking form, the form wouldnt go through with just one date in or the same date in the three boxes. i then got an e-mail back to say i had got my third choice of date, which i didnt want or couldnt do. i tried contacting omg before i filled the booking form in but you are unable to get through to this company on the phone and i sent five seperate e-mails to ask them to consider changing my dates to the one i wanted and received no response from any of my e-mails even though omg were advertising a similar deal on their own website in the same city with availabilty for my preferred choice of date. i then contacted wowcher to see if they could help me and all i got told was omg were unable to amend or cancel my booking once the booking had been made........stay clear of this company, customer service is non existent and i will NEVER use them again!!!!!
Bought a voucher through Living Social to book a one night stay in hotel with 3 course meal at Jamie Olivers restaurant. Not cheap at £150 for two people. The restaurant has gone into liquidation but no contact from OMGhotels. When i contacted them, they refuse to refund me as i'd booked the hotel.......of course i had, because the voucher would run out. i am now having to take the hotel booking, which incidentally was for my birthday, and will have to accept whichever restaurant they decide to offer me. Really unfair, as i only bought the voucher because of the meal.
Just had a lovely stay in Paris for 3 days, really enjoyed our trip. Thanks for the great service and helping me plan my extra attractions. I will be recommending to my friends and work colleagues
If I could give this company a zero star rated review I would. To cut a long story short, exceptional circumstances that no one could have predicted, meant we were unable to attend a Harry Potter Studios Tour we'd paid for. The Warner Bros Studios Tour company, as a gesture of goodwill, sent a refund to OMGHotels.com for payment to us. This was in June and the refund is still outstanding. Emails to OMGHotels MD haven't been answered and their customer service team just keep sending us around in circles. I will never entertain using them again.
Looking forward to my trip to London and tickets for The Mousetrap.
Had to email OMG customer services as had a question about numbers I could request rooms and tickets for.
Was dealt with efficiently and professionally by Frannie, great ambassador for your business
Very impressed