OMGhotels.com Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend OMGhotels.com

About OMGhotels.com : OMGhotels.com allow you to search and book your perfect trip with peace of mind from our entire selection of experiences and over 240,000 hotels worldwide.

concierge.team@omghotels.com

Barnside3-5 Church StreetAmpthillBedfordshireMK45 2PJ

Tell us how OMGhotels.com made you happy

"If I could give this company a zero star rated review I would. To cut a long story short, exceptional circumstances that no one could have predicted, meant we were unable to attend a Harry Potter Studios Tour we'd paid for. The Warner Bros Studios Tour company, as a gesture of goodwill, sent a refund to OMGHotels.com for payment to us. This was in June and the refund is still outstanding. Emails to OMGHotels MD haven't been answered and their customer service team just keep sending us around in circles. I will never entertain using them again."
"Looking forward to my trip to London and tickets for The Mousetrap. Had to email OMG customer services as had a question about numbers I could request rooms and tickets for. Was dealt with efficiently and professionally by Frannie, great ambassador for your business Very impressed"
"Very pleased with my tickets for Tina 2 rows from the front. Brilliant service form a lovely lady who handled my booking. This was a last minute booking and I'm so thrilled that we managed to go. I will be booking again towards Christmas time. 5 stars for service and 5 stars for our theatre seats. The hotel was stunning and the breakfast was great as well which is somthingI often have problems with as I'm Vegan. Thanks again"
"I booked a OMG hotel and theatre package via Travelzoo for two nights in London 11/12 Aug for my mother and myself at a cost of £389. What I didn’t do was review each of the 4-star hotels that were listed on the OMG site. When the reservation came through it was at the Good Hotel in London E16 (a 35 minute train journey from the Theatre!). This wasn’t the major problem, the fact that The Good Hotel is a floating hotel was a major issue as my 80 year old Mum has a morbid fear of water. So I emailed the booking manager immediately on 6th August who confirmed the reservation as her email stated “please contact me if I can help”. I asked for the reservation to be moved to another hotel that wouldn’t cause my Mum such anxiety. I also called the customer service line, which puts you into a never-ending loop of choices which means you don’t have the opportunity to speak to anyone in person By 11th August I still had not received a reply, so I booked an alternative hotel as there was absolutely no way my Mum could stay in a hotel room floating on water. I also sent another email requesting a response. At the time of writing I have not received a reply to either email that was sent to Frannie Jenkins, Booking Manager. This was my first experience of using OMG hotels and Travelzoo for that matter - I won’t be using either again and will be sharing this review with Travelzoo as well. Appalling lack of customer service!!"
"a minute ago Terrible experience. I purchased expensive tickets to see a westend show only to be advised 2 days before the show date that there wasn't any availability and I'd have to choose an alternative day. I wasn't able to talk to anyone in customer service as they never seem to pick up their telephone. I had also arranged parking and a restaurant reservation and had a very disappointed 8 year old. I would never use this company again."
"Our family booked a Wowcher for our 60th Wedding Anniversary which included 1 nights accommodation in a London Hotel with OMG Hotels and a 24 hour hop on hop off River Thames Cruise. Our complaint was initially with OMG Hotels who took over the organisation but when OMG Hotels did not respond to emails, telephone calls or a written letter we then tried to take it up with Wowcher. No joy there, they told us it was company policy not to deal with us the recipients, they could only deal with our family who had purchased same voucher. we explained this was too difficult and embarrassing. So Wowcher denied us help. Briefly we chose a Hotel within a short distance of a Pier to facilitate our travel. However we were accommodated in a Hotel in OLympia 4.9 miles from the nearest Pier, the Hotel we chose (which did have availability) was `1 or 2 minutes walk from a Pier. We received our communication from OMG Hotels stating that we would received our vouchers 48 hours before our booking, we did not receive these and tried countless telephone calls and emails to let them know but no reply. On the morning of our journey at 09.25 we received an email via my phone with vouchers and we were already at the Coach stop awaiting our 09.40 Coach. A disaster. Hotel were able to print off voucher from my email but a different story when we reached the Pier Kiosk. Eventually we were allowed to board Cruise Boat. Very stressful. As a company Wowcher have a duty of care to their clients but they dismissed my honest and justified complaint and hidden behind "Company Policy". When we made our complaint to Wowcher they did contact OMG Hotels and we did receive a letter from them but this was full of inaccuracies. Be very careful when dealing with these companies especially if you plan to "gift them". Our experience was stressful and frustrating caused by the thoughtfulness of OMG."
"Quick and easy service with immediate response. Very friendly and helpful service. Thank you."
"Was looking for somewhere to go with my friend as it's our first time away together and Frannie really helped me find the most suitable trip. Communication was easy and efficient, I was sent all the information required, fast and easy payment links, everything I needed in such a short time. I am very please with my experience and will be definitely using this service again and would recommend to anybody. Can not wait for my Weekend away down London, as I now know everything is booked at a discounted price! Thank you!"
"My 3rd time now booking a theatre and hotel package, great service throughout and fantastic seating. Really Happy Customer"
"Frannie was fantastic in dealing with my booking despite me taking a long time to organise when exactly I was available. Frannie was patient and helpful throughout and as a result I can now look forward to my star with you in October. Frannie is an asset to your team. Many thanks."
"Had such a great time away for two night in London to celebrate our anniversary. Perfect seats for Waitress and a lovely dinner at Gordon Ramsay's. Will book again soon."
"Disgraceful non existent customer service. Having paid for a two night London break no voucher has ever been reveived. Despite numerous emails and voicemails i have had no response at all. I have had to resort to legal procedure to recoup my payment."
"A big thanks for all the help planning my wedding anniversary. Great customer service from Kelly. 5 starts to her especially. The hotel was perfect."
"Bombay Gin visit along with overnight stay advertised. As a party of 4 we had to fill out a form and was informed would respond within 3 working days. Took longer and only received a reply by email, after TravelZoo intervened. However date we initially wanted, was now fully booked. Frannie asked if there was any other dates we had in mind. We responded by asking what dates were available within a time span. Unfortunately, now 6 working days, and never received a reply back. Telephone numbers given, complete waste of time. Every extention has recorded message,”Mailbox full. Please try again later”. Not the best customer service!"
"Quick to book, had a lovely two night stay and tickets to Wicked, great seats and beautiful hotel, will book again."
"The advisor Frannie was very friendly, thorough and efficient,in all my dealings, making a slightly complicated situation much easier for me ,thanks again 🙂"
"Frankie was very friendly and extremely helpful. Fantastic, efficient service. Thank you."
"Very quick and efficient booking process by Frannie, I got my first choice of date and requested hotel, also willing to assist with any other requests or dinner bookings.. very happy."
"Brilliant service from Kate on the web chat services, handled my enquiry swiftly and had me and my family booked in accordingly. Thanks for taking care of everything. It was a nightmare to try and sort this elsewhere and you made it simple. We are really looking forward time away."
"Love this site!!! My second time booking with them. A great incentive to book again is the £20 gift voucher to use on future days away. I just did a 4* Liverpool hotel stay with The Beatles Story. Truly a memorable time as i'm a huge Beatles fan."
OMGhotels.com is rated 4.45 based on 110 reviews