OMGhotels.com Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend OMGhotels.com

About OMGhotels.com : OMGhotels.com allow you to search and book your perfect trip with peace of mind from our entire selection of experiences and over 240,000 hotels worldwide.

concierge.team@omghotels.com

Barnside3-5 Church StreetAmpthillBedfordshireMK45 2PJ

Tell us how OMGhotels.com made you happy

"I am surprised to see so many positive responses towards OMGHotel’s services, when my experience was so negative. I tried for two weeks straight to contact OMGHotels regarding my booking and did not receive one response. Resulting in me not using my voucher due to no clarity. I left numerous voicemails (because the phone did not ring once!!) and tried to contact through Wowcher who advertise the deal. The only time I received any form of response from them was when they sent through the confirmed vouchers, that I had been trying to ask for advise on. Seeing below that customers have received changes to their original hotel and restaurant bookings, (which is the same request as my own), makes me question their consistency. Since my booking dates have passed and I’ve asked for a refund due to no correspondence (leading to no use of the vouchers), I was told that it was simply not possible to make changes to your bookings. This is quite the opposite to the service received by other customers! My latest email to OMGHotels has been ignored for over two weeks. Be VERY careful when booking these deals. Locations are scattered and not logistically easy. Certainly do not book anything in conjunction with something else that you already have booked - once you’re locked in, and they have you’re money, don’t expect any help!"
Hello Sammy,

It's always disappointing to hear if ever someone feels we've fallen short as we pride ourselves on the service we provide. And as you've said you can see the positive reviews of our service below, as everyone else can, which is clear evidence of this.

It's more disappointing though when someone makes a false review.

As you’re aware you bought a hotel and restaurant experience on a non-amendable and non-refundable basis and you accepted the terms at the time of purchase.

As an agent we don’t have any control over the cancellation policy suppliers put in place, which is why we always include it prior to booking for your acceptance and agreement which you agreed to and instructed us to proceed. Some suppliers provide free cancellation periods, which is how some people can have their bookings changed. This was not the case for you as you accepted at the time of booking.
It’s the same with non-amendable non-refundable flight bookings and many other services and events, changes aren’t possible to them. Otherwise we’d happily have obliged. This was also previously explained to you in our correspondence.

Your DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel was booked with breakfast and dining at your chosen restaurant as purchased and if you chose not to take these up as you later said and instead sought to take a refund again after the date had passed then we’re unable to comment on this as they were available for you to use.

We do accept requests for hotels and will always check our availability first if a customer makes these and we will book any customer into their request when this is available. We will always place customers within easily accessible reach of the other elements they've booked and I can see was done for you.

As a globally responsible company, if we had made an error in any way we'd of course held our hands up and resolved the situation but we supplied everything according to what was purchased and simply could not refund your booking when you decided to change your mind afterwards as you’d bought a non-refundable non-amendable experience.

As a leading experience company sending thousands of customers away each year and operating since 2014, we arrange many trips for thousands of satisfied customers, often in conjunction with any other plans they may have and this is why we we're valued by our new and repeat customers time and time again.
This is also why we receive consistently high reviews across review platforms globally and also by individual customers thanking us personally each day.

Best regards and best wishes always,
Alex Jones
"Thanks for all the help from Frannie and the team at OMG - Really made the special occasion even more special. I would highly recommend the 4 Stars London stay with Champagne View of The Shard it was really perfect. The hotel staff were friendly and I will be booking again with my free £20 gift voucher. Thanks Shel."
"Very poor communication, I would not recommend this company to a friend or family."
"Terrible customer service. We wanted to book to see thriller on a 2 nights break in London. We payed through groupon for the deal. Then we got an email saying the dates we wanted was not available . After that trying to get through to the company has been a NIGHTMARE. We have emailed, tried ringing and just get a recorded message saying leave your name and number and we will get back to you. Guess what ? They dont. Would NEVER book with these again"
"Got back yesterday from a wonderful weekend in London. Thanks for arranging everything."
"Megan was such a great help whilst booking our break. Very patient and dealt with all my questions quickly and politely - thank you."
"The most difficult company i have ever tried to contact! Phone line does not work, i was told i’d recieve my booking vouchers within 7 - 10 working days. After 4 weeks i’m still yet to recieve them after numerous emails back and forth and being told over and over again i will get them. When booking it was never made clear i would no get a choice of hotel after advertising a list ( and i already checked availability for preferred hotels) i also did not ger the preferred date i would of liked to travel. It feels like i have been scammed of my money and will never recieve my voucher!!! Will never ever use again!"
"Absolutely appalling customer service skills. Their contact number goes straight to answer phone and I left a message, with no reply. So I left another and yet again no reply. I left 4 messages over 4 weeks and numerous emails. Not one was replied to until 3 days before I depart. I spoke to “David James- Concierge Team Manager” via email who seems to only put the blame onto myself for misunderstanding the booking, if my first email had been replied to they could have clarified everything and I would be looking forward to my weekend away this Saturday. Instead David felt the need to patronise and blame me for everything that has gone wrong. When I told him i would be leaving a review he said he would forward any review onto his legal team to take action. What’s the point of review sites for customers to put up their honest opinion if companies threaten legal action. Appalled at the lack of customer service received and would highly recommend booking with another company rather than this one. Saying this i do hope my weekend away will be enjoyable and this fiasco will not get in the way."
"The worse company that I have ever deal with. Poor customer service. Not responding on emails and voice mails. Unorganised and rip off! Firstly, I tried to book my voucher for 1 night stay in Bath, which I have received in a gift. The customer service team contacted me one month later that I have to buy another wowcher because on voucher it was written in very small font that "one night stay in Bath for two people required 2 wowcher to be released". So I have received link to pay that extra £100. I have emailed OMGhotels, that "I have paid, can I now continue my booking" . NO response for about another month to number of emails and voice mails. Finally I have received email that my experience is already booked from Sunday to Monday-even if I only wanted weekends. So I have responded to the email and asked politely if can be move the stay for a weekend and I willing to pay extra fee. Only have received rood respond with statement: "dates and times can't be changed ". I have received emails with the booking confirmation for the hotel and for the "roman spa museum entrance" 3 days before the trip. Before, I have already booked tickets for early Monday because I had important meeting in London and I had to be back. However the entry to Bath Spa museum was bought for Monday (probably because it was less expensive for the company). So I had to call the museum to move the tickets for Sunday and pay the extra fee. Overall, for one night stay from Sunday to Monday with breakfast in 4 star Hotel and standard museum entry for two people I have paid 205 + 75 for train tickets=£280. Just avoid."
"awful experience. I booked a 1 night stay in a hotel and a 3 course meal at Jamie Olivers restaurant. I never received the code for my Jamie Olivers restaurant even though I paid, I tried numerous times to contact them via telephone and email and they never phoned or contacted me back. Terrible service, absolute SCAM!!!"
"I booked a 1 night stay with Thriller show and was told there was not enough seats available for 4 people to sit together on the day I wanted so had to book the next day. I have had to contact them every step of the way. Customer service is terrible! You try to phone and are met with an answerphone which they NEVER get back to you! I left 5 messages and wasn't once phoned back. Emailing is just as bad it takes 3 days. I am travelling tomorrow and although had an email confirming booking I am still waiting for the booking vouchers to take with me with all the details on. Would not recommend or use again!"
"Thanks to David for sorting out my trip. Its a gift to a friend and got exactly what I wanted and under budget too. Will certainly use them again. Thanks guys x"
"Brilliant service from a lovely lady at 'OMG' - We really enjoyed our time away. :-)"
"Received a great service from Frannie! Got everything I asked for and cant wait for my trip. Thanks again!"
"Fast, easy and great service. Couldnt do more to make us feel special. My wife and I are very much looking forward to our anniversary theatre break. Thank you. Chris & Jane"
"I would just like to say thank you for a wonderful time away, loved the hotel and the swimming pool was a lovely extra touch. Will be booking again soon."
"Started off on a bad foot where i couldn't get a hold of anyone but it was my fault- Don't pick a wrong date!!!! but they helped me so much and have booked me into a hotel I really wanted and have been fantastic! Would 100% now go back"
"Excellent company! Got a great deal on a hotel and theatre package for a family Christmas present. 5 stars for Franni who was very helpful and 5 stars to a great company. Will buy from again! Thank you!"
"Excellent service from Frannie Jenkins for sorting out my hotel and date."
"Was given this as a gift. Beautiful hotel and thanks for extending my stay. Superb service."
OMGhotels.com is rated 4.57 based on 104 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access