OMG Hotels Reviews

of reviewers recommend OMG Hotels
Read OMG Hotels  Reviews

About OMG Hotels :

OMGhotels.com allow you to search and book your perfect trip with peace of mind from our entire selection of experiences and over 240,000 hotels worldwide.

concierge.team@omghotels.com

Barnside3-5 Church StreetAmpthillBedfordshireMK45 2PJ

Tell us how OMG Hotels made you happy
i purchased a voucher through Wowcher and no where was i told i would have to input three seperate dates on the booking form, the form wouldnt go through with just one date in or the same date in the three boxes. i then got an e-mail back to say i had got my third choice of date, which i didnt want or couldnt do. i tried contacting omg before i filled the booking form in but you are unable to get through to this company on the phone and i sent five seperate e-mails to ask them to consider changing my dates to the one i wanted and received no response from any of my e-mails even though omg were advertising a similar deal on their own website in the same city with availabilty for my preferred choice of date. i then contacted wowcher to see if they could help me and all i got told was omg were unable to amend or cancel my booking once the booking had been made........stay clear of this company, customer service is non existent and i will NEVER use them again!!!!!
If I could give this company a zero star rated review I would. To cut a long story short, exceptional circumstances that no one could have predicted, meant we were unable to attend a Harry Potter Studios Tour we'd paid for. The Warner Bros Studios Tour company, as a gesture of goodwill, sent a refund to OMGHotels.com for payment to us. This was in June and the refund is still outstanding. Emails to OMGHotels MD haven't been answered and their customer service team just keep sending us around in circles. I will never entertain using them again.
Very poor communication, I would not recommend this company to a friend or family.
I am surprised to see so many positive responses towards OMGHotel’s services, when my experience was so negative.

I tried for two weeks straight to contact OMGHotels regarding my booking and did not receive one response. Resulting in me not using my voucher due to no clarity. I left numerous voicemails (because the phone did not ring once!!) and tried to contact through Wowcher who advertise the deal. The only time I received any form of response from them was when they sent through the confirmed vouchers, that I had been trying to ask for advise on.

Seeing below that customers have received changes to their original hotel and restaurant bookings, (which is the same request as my own), makes me question their consistency. Since my booking dates have passed and I’ve asked for a refund due to no correspondence (leading to no use of the vouchers), I was told that it was simply not possible to make changes to your bookings. This is quite the opposite to the service received by other customers!

My latest email to OMGHotels has been ignored for over two weeks.

Be VERY careful when booking these deals. Locations are scattered and not logistically easy. Certainly do not book anything in conjunction with something else that you already have booked - once you’re locked in, and they have you’re money, don’t expect any help!
Hello Sammy,

It's always disappointing to hear if ever someone feels we've fallen short as we pride ourselves on the service we provide. And as you've said you can see the positive reviews of our service below, as everyone else can, which is clear evidence of this.

It's more disappointing though when someone makes a false review.

As you’re aware you bought a hotel and restaurant experience on a non-amendable and non-refundable basis and you accepted the terms at the time of purchase.

As an agent we don’t have any control over the cancellation policy suppliers put in place, which is why we always include it prior to booking for your acceptance and agreement which you agreed to and instructed us to proceed. Some suppliers provide free cancellation periods, which is how some people can have their bookings changed. This was not the case for you as you accepted at the time of booking.
It’s the same with non-amendable non-refundable flight bookings and many other services and events, changes aren’t possible to them. Otherwise we’d happily have obliged. This was also previously explained to you in our correspondence.

Your DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel was booked with breakfast and dining at your chosen restaurant as purchased and if you chose not to take these up as you later said and instead sought to take a refund again after the date had passed then we’re unable to comment on this as they were available for you to use.

We do accept requests for hotels and will always check our availability first if a customer makes these and we will book any customer into their request when this is available. We will always place customers within easily accessible reach of the other elements they've booked and I can see was done for you.

As a globally responsible company, if we had made an error in any way we'd of course held our hands up and resolved the situation but we supplied everything according to what was purchased and simply could not refund your booking when you decided to change your mind afterwards as you’d bought a non-refundable non-amendable experience.

As a leading experience company sending thousands of customers away each year and operating since 2014, we arrange many trips for thousands of satisfied customers, often in conjunction with any other plans they may have and this is why we we're valued by our new and repeat customers time and time again.
This is also why we receive consistently high reviews across review platforms globally and also by individual customers thanking us personally each day.

Best regards and best wishes always,
Alex Jones
Booked and paid for a hotel break, since paying I have heard nothing, I have sent several emails and called numerous times but no response. Bad service avoid using this company
I booked a 1 night stay with Thriller show and was told there was not enough seats available for 4 people to sit together on the day I wanted so had to book the next day. I have had to contact them every step of the way. Customer service is terrible!
You try to phone and are met with an answerphone which they NEVER get back to you! I left 5 messages and wasn't once phoned back. Emailing is just as bad it takes 3 days. I am travelling tomorrow and although had an email confirming booking I am still waiting for the booking vouchers to take with me with all the details on. Would not recommend or use again!
Amazing quick, fast and reliable.. received great customer service from FRANNIE JENKINS who helped me understand my voucher and assisted me brilliantly with my booking.
I booked a OMG hotel and theatre package via Travelzoo for two nights in London 11/12 Aug for my mother and myself at a cost of £389. What I didn’t do was review each of the 4-star hotels that were listed on the OMG site. When the reservation came through it was at the Good Hotel in London E16 (a 35 minute train journey from the Theatre!). This wasn’t the major problem, the fact that The Good Hotel is a floating hotel was a major issue as my 80 year old Mum has a morbid fear of water. So I emailed the booking manager immediately on 6th August who confirmed the reservation as her email stated “please contact me if I can help”. I asked for the reservation to be moved to another hotel that wouldn’t cause my Mum such anxiety. I also called the customer service line, which puts you into a never-ending loop of choices which means you don’t have the opportunity to speak to anyone in person By 11th August I still had not received a reply, so I booked an alternative hotel as there was absolutely no way my Mum could stay in a hotel room floating on water. I also sent another email requesting a response. At the time of writing I have not received a reply to either email that was sent to Frannie Jenkins, Booking Manager. This was my first experience of using OMG hotels and Travelzoo for that matter - I won’t be using either again and will be sharing this review with Travelzoo as well. Appalling lack of customer service!!
Disgraceful non existent customer service. Having paid for a two night London break no voucher has ever been reveived. Despite numerous emails and voicemails i have had no response at all. I have had to resort to legal procedure to recoup my payment.
Absolutely appalling customer service skills. Their contact number goes straight to answer phone and I left a message, with no reply. So I left another and yet again no reply. I left 4 messages over 4 weeks and numerous emails. Not one was replied to until 3 days before I depart. I spoke to “David James- Concierge Team Manager” via email who seems to only put the blame onto myself for misunderstanding the booking, if my first email had been replied to they could have clarified everything and I would be looking forward to my weekend away this Saturday. Instead David felt the need to patronise and blame me for everything that has gone wrong. When I told him i would be leaving a review he said he would forward any review onto his legal team to take action. What’s the point of review sites for customers to put up their honest opinion if companies threaten legal action. Appalled at the lack of customer service received and would highly recommend booking with another company rather than this one. Saying this i do hope my weekend away will be enjoyable and this fiasco will not get in the way.
The worse company that I have ever deal with. Poor customer service. Not responding on emails and voice mails. Unorganised and rip off!
Firstly, I tried to book my voucher for 1 night stay in Bath, which I have received in a gift. The customer service team contacted me one month later that I have to buy another wowcher because on voucher it was written in very small font that "one night stay in Bath for two people required 2 wowcher to be released". So I have received link to pay that extra £100. I have emailed OMGhotels, that "I have paid, can I now continue my booking" . NO response for about another month to number of emails and voice mails. Finally I have received email that my experience is already booked from Sunday to Monday-even if I only wanted weekends. So I have responded to the email and asked politely if can be move the stay for a weekend and I willing to pay extra fee. Only have received rood respond with statement: "dates and times can't be changed ".
I have received emails with the booking confirmation for the hotel and for the "roman spa museum entrance" 3 days before the trip. Before, I have already booked tickets for early Monday because I had important meeting in London and I had to be back. However the entry to Bath Spa museum was bought for Monday (probably because it was less expensive for the company). So I had to call the museum to move the tickets for Sunday and pay the extra fee.
Overall, for one night stay from Sunday to Monday with breakfast in 4 star Hotel and standard museum entry for two people I have paid 205 + 75 for train tickets=£280. Just avoid.
awful experience. I booked a 1 night stay in a hotel and a 3 course meal at Jamie Olivers restaurant. I never received the code for my Jamie Olivers restaurant even though I paid, I tried numerous times to contact them via telephone and email and they never phoned or contacted me back. Terrible service, absolute SCAM!!!
Brilliant service from a lovely lady at 'OMG' - We really enjoyed our time away. :-)
Thanks for all the help from Frannie and the team at OMG - Really made the special occasion even more special. I would highly recommend the 4 Stars London stay with Champagne View of The Shard it was really perfect. The hotel staff were friendly and I will be booking again with my free £20 gift voucher. Thanks Shel.
Terrible customer service. We wanted to book to see thriller on a 2 nights break in London. We payed through groupon for the deal.
Then we got an email saying the dates we wanted was not available . After that trying to get through to the company has been a NIGHTMARE. We have emailed, tried ringing and just get a recorded message saying leave your name and number and we will get back to you. Guess what ? They dont.
Would NEVER book with these again
Got back yesterday from a wonderful weekend in London. Thanks for arranging everything.
Megan was such a great help whilst booking our break. Very patient and dealt with all my questions quickly and politely - thank you.
The most difficult company i have ever tried to contact! Phone line does not work, i was told i’d recieve my booking vouchers within 7 - 10 working days. After 4 weeks i’m still yet to recieve them after numerous emails back and forth and being told over and over again i will get them. When booking it was never made clear i would no get a choice of hotel after advertising a list ( and i already checked availability for preferred hotels) i also did not ger the preferred date i would of liked to travel. It feels like i have been scammed of my money and will never recieve my voucher!!! Will never ever use again!
Great choice of gifts to pick from with quite a long available date and at a good price. Easy to use website and quick delivery.
Bought a voucher through Living Social to book a one night stay in hotel with 3 course meal at Jamie Olivers restaurant. Not cheap at £150 for two people. The restaurant has gone into liquidation but no contact from OMGhotels. When i contacted them, they refuse to refund me as i'd booked the hotel.......of course i had, because the voucher would run out. i am now having to take the hotel booking, which incidentally was for my birthday, and will have to accept whichever restaurant they decide to offer me. Really unfair, as i only bought the voucher because of the meal.
OMG Hotels is rated 4.39 based on 133 reviews