OMGhotels.com Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend OMGhotels.com

About OMGhotels.com : OMGhotels.com allow you to search and book your perfect trip with peace of mind from our entire selection of experiences and over 240,000 hotels worldwide.

concierge.team@omghotels.com

Barnside3-5 Church StreetAmpthillBedfordshireMK45 2PJ

Click Here

Tell us how OMGhotels.com made you happy

"Booked a theatre trip to London and chose a 4 star hotel for £119 each - I thought you would be able to choose from the list of hotels, but OMG choose for you. They chose The Corus Hotel overlooking Hyde Park. The hotel was clean, great breakfast, although the room was quite small for a twin room. It was minutes away from Green Park Station so the locality was great. The theatre was The Apollo and we got really good seats; stalls, row G. The only criticism was after receiving confirmation that the deal was booked, I could recall on the day before we travelled, that somewhere it said the vouchers would follow for hotel and show and I hadn't received them at that point. However an email to OMG that morning, stating "urgent", was followed up by an email saying I should receive vouchers by 2pm, which in fact I did."
"Very helpful with Email contact especially Frannie."
"Lauren was helpful but very slow getting back to me. I would like to make special note of how brilliant Emma was-she responded so quickly and was very accommodating in getting us the show we wanted on the dates we asked for. She was also lovely and polite on the phone. The phone number for OMG definitely needs sorting though-it just cuts out and won't let you hold so you end up never getting through!"
"The service provided by OMGhotels was fantastic... Only negative thing is that do not think that the hotel was 4 stars - or maybe my expectations were far tooooo high :)... & the shower/bathroom was too small kept burning myself on the pipes as I reached for the shower gel :("
"The staff were really helpful and we got our hotel sorted in very good time. unfortunately, you can never get through to speak to someone on the phone so everything has to be done by email which makes the process longer."
Hello Michelle,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us your review. Apologies that you mentioned you had difficulty in getting through to us by phone at the time, though it's great to hear overall you were happy with the service our team gave to you in arranging your hotel and we arranged everything for you in very good time.
We look forward to seeing you again soon :)
OMGhotels.com is rated 4.39 based on 113 reviews