Official Hoverboard Reviews

of reviewers recommend Official Hoverboard
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Official Hoverboard Reviews

About Official Hoverboard:

Official CE Certified Hoverboard (Swegway / Segway) Supplier. We Provide Nothing Less Than Perfect Products - "Excellence Is Our Benchmark". Wide Range Of Colours And Sizes To Choose From. Accessories Including Hoverkarts Are Available. Follow Us On Our Social Media Platforms For Latest Updates. 24/7 Customer Support

02032897465

Info@OfficialHoverboard.co.uk

Access Office Suits 125, Kingsbridge Road, Alfreds Way, Barking

Tell us how Official Hoverboard made you happy
Fantastic company! Easy to navigate the website!
Unfortunately my scooter arrived with the wrong plug! However the excellent costumer service team had the correct one sent out the very next day! This kind of after sales care makes a company shine out over others

A special thanks to Seena for her fast response

I have already recommended hoverboard to all my friends
Friendly staff answer all my questions also help me decide what scooter was best for me within my price range.
Great product, amazing delivery service. Very very happy.
Very fast dispatching, easy to buy.
Excellent experience from start to finish. Very helpful staff who answered all my queries. Would recommend purchasing from them!
Hadn’t heard of the company before, so the very tempting price on a scooter caused us to research them a bit. Reassured, we ordered it and it came quickly with regular updates on the delivery. Very good experience.
Fast responses and great communication means I recommend buying from Official Hoverboard
Very good service!!!
I am very happy with the purchase, good price
Excellent customer service. Can't fault them at all. Next day delivery true to word. Would definitely recommend.
My daughter got this for her birthday she’s so overwhelmed would recommend to other’s
Hoverboard is very good and service is fantastic my kids love it
Super fast delivery ,Good communication
Excellent service,will buy another electric scooter from them
Bought two boards and carts for my boys birthdays. Delivered within two days and boys not been off them since. Really pleased with them and the service.
I bought 3 Hoverboard Karts from Official Hoverboard. Absolutely fantastic service from their assistance with my enquiry before purchasing through to their after sales care. Delivery was very prompt also.
Thank you for such a problem free on-line purchase experience!
Good product
Exactly what it said on the tin. Ordered it on Monday, it arrived in Tuesday with constant updates so I knew what was going on. The design on the board is amazing too! Can’t wait to gift it to my partner for his birthday.
Probably the best thing I’ve ever purchased.
I ordered a Xiaomi Mi M365 Electric Scooter from Hoverboard uk. I had an email confirming my order and the scooter duly turned up the next day
Hoverboard UK were the cheapest I could find and included free next day delivery.
The scooter was very well packaged and assembly was very easy. All parts were present, including a spare pair of tyres and inner tubes.
Fantastic service and would recommend highly.
Thank you.
I was able to have my questions answered within minutes and before my scooter was sent out I had a call to double check my address as it’s a new house and they wanted to ensure it went to the correct place. My delivery arrived well packaged and the scooter itself is excellent.
Official Hoverboard is rated 4.95 based on 691 reviews