Nutriseed Reviews

Read Nutriseed Reviews

team@nutriseed.co.uk

Nutri Towers
Unit 5 Lanrick Road

Tell us how Nutriseed made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Nutriseed 4 star review on 9th August 2019
John Stroe
Nutriseed 5 star review on 19th October 2016
Jenny Park
More Photos & Videos
I haven't started yet as I'm still waiting how to use send a email no response whatsoever. Help.
Hi Denise,

Thank you for getting in touch.

I will be more than happy to assist you. Here is a simple recipe for Total Superfood.

Add approximately 200ml of the liquid of your choice into a blender. We love almond milk, but any milk (coconut, rice, dairy) or even water will do too.

Add 10g of Total Superfoods powder (1½ scoops)

Now add the fresh fruit or veg of your choice. (We're really digging banana (½ will do the trick) and blueberries)

Throw in some ice cubes and blend

Excellent quality. Perfect air tight bags. Amazing flavour and quite a good value
To be honest I was underwhelmed by the 5 day juice detox I bought. The bottles were tiny and seemed very watery to me. Poor value at nearly £100. I won’t be buying them again, and am sure because of this poor review, I won’t be winning any prizes. However- I do love the total superfood powder in a smoothie so congratulations on that product.
Hi Jane,

Thank you for your feedback.

We understand the bottles might be small but we guarantee that its content is made from 100% fresh fruits and vegetables. The nutrients you get is worthy compared to other juices in the market that has added preservatives.

The lovely video shows a chocolate coloured shake, with reviews saying it tasted of chocolate.
Mine was pond-mud green and tasted of spirulina. Really disappointed
Hi Julie,

Thank you for getting in touch.

I am sorry to hear about your Total Superfood. Your satisfaction is very important to us. Kindly send us more details and a picture if possible to team@nutriseed.co.uk so we can check and make any necessary action.

Ok but for the price, no better than health food shops and super markets which are half the price!!
Hi Marie,

Thank you for your feedback.

Your satisfaction is important to us. We regards to the price, I know some might be a little expensive compared to others but we guaranty that you get the premium quality products you paid for.

I really like this, i add it to almond milk with a banana and I am not hungry until about 1-2. I look forward to it everyday
Love it and it tasted fab
I love the products and will always use them but I tried the 3 days cleanse and was some what disappointed. I was hoping they would be a little more satisfiying..They also seem quite high in sugar. I also lost no weight what so ever and had the most horrendous head ache and joint ache. I will now return to you total super food and green powders as they work for me
Only a few smoothies into trying it so far so good
Hi Margaret,

Thank you for your feedback.

Your satisfaction is our priority so please let us know if there's anything you need.

Hi Margaret,

We are glad to hear your feedback. Your satisfaction is very important to us. Just send us an email should you need further assistance or you can also call our free phone number 0800 567 7472. Our Customer Phone Care opening hours: Monday to Friday: 9:00am - 5:00pm except for holidays.
I have been using Nutriseed mix for my morning green veggie/fruit smoothy breakfast for 2 years now and find it both nutritious and healthy. I could buy and mix all these wonderful ingredients and it might be cheaper, but to be honest, this is easy and the delivery is most efficient so I keep on ordering.
Delicious juices. Will definitely buy again
dreadful, just water really - took 2 days the thaw out and all tasted dreadful and looked noting like the thicker fruit juices in the add.
Hi,

thank you for your feedback.

We guarantee that our juice cleanse are made from 100% fresh fruits and vegetables with no added preservatives ensuring that you only get the highest quality nutrients. Your satisfaction is important to us. Just send us an email should you need further assistance or you can also call our free phone number 0800 567 7472. Our Customer Phone Care opening hours: Monday to Friday: 9:00am - 5:00pm except for holidays.
I reviewed 3 days detox package on Wednesday morning and was planning to start using it from Thursday however it didn't defrost fully until Friday and I had to leave out of fridge. Also when they defrost they dont look exactly like on pics, the ingrediences are more separated. That's why I'm giving 1 star down as it changed my plans. But enough of minuses. Juices are yummy and give you enough energy to go through all 3 days without being starving. Only the last evening I was craving some carbs. It's 3 weeks since then and I feel much better, lighter. Highly recommended!
In comparison to the other juice cleanses I have done, it felt like the 5 small juices a day were not enough sustenance to function on. By the end of day two I was drained and struggling to concentrate. It is recommended not to eat any solid foods but in the end I had to eat raw fruit/veg found in the juices otherwise I wouldn’t have made it through the day. Not sure I would repeat.

Thank you for your feedback.

We understand you. Our bodies though may react differently or adjust once we switch to juicing from the regular meal. The nutrition though that we get from the 5 bottles are just enough for our daily activities considering that you do not have any heavy activities.

Thank you for your feedback.

Our juices are made from fresh fruits and vegetables. We understand our bodies will adjust if we are new to the food or if we switch from regular meals to juices. We highly recommend not to take any solid food whilst on juice cleanse to maximise its benefits. The nutrients should be enough with our average daily activities but if you have any other extra physical activities, you might feel really hungry.

How nice to have a drink that is not sugary sweet!
It’s the only place where I buy my superfoods! Always worthy!
Just started using the smoothie mix. Pleasant taste and very satisfying.
Items shipped out super quickly. I got a few items and the follow up emails to say when it would be shipped out, it has been shipped, it should be there etc. Prices were very competitive and unlike major supermarkets, they have stock of vegan and diet products!
very good service-top product-good value
I like this product but there isn’t any information with it and minimal instructions. It is sat it my cupboard now. I need some ideas on how it works and what to put it with.
Hi Suzanne,

Thank you for getting in touch.

I will be more than glad to provide the information you need. Can you please send us an email at team@nutriseed.co.uk and mention the product you're having questions with so I can check.

Your Nutriseed Customer Care Team