Nutriseed Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Nutriseed

team@nutriseed.co.uk

Nutri Towers
Unit 5 Lanrick Road

Tell us how Nutriseed made you happy

"Only a few smoothies into trying it so far so good"
Hi Margaret,

Thank you for your feedback.

Your satisfaction is our priority so please let us know if there's anything you need.

Hi Margaret,

We are glad to hear your feedback. Your satisfaction is very important to us. Just send us an email should you need further assistance or you can also call our free phone number 0800 567 7472. Our Customer Phone Care opening hours: Monday to Friday: 9:00am - 5:00pm except for holidays.
"I have been using Nutriseed mix for my morning green veggie/fruit smoothy breakfast for 2 years now and find it both nutritious and healthy. I could buy and mix all these wonderful ingredients and it might be cheaper, but to be honest, this is easy and the delivery is most efficient so I keep on ordering."
"Delicious juices. Will definitely buy again"
"dreadful, just water really - took 2 days the thaw out and all tasted dreadful and looked noting like the thicker fruit juices in the add."
Hi,

thank you for your feedback.

We guarantee that our juice cleanse are made from 100% fresh fruits and vegetables with no added preservatives ensuring that you only get the highest quality nutrients. Your satisfaction is important to us. Just send us an email should you need further assistance or you can also call our free phone number 0800 567 7472. Our Customer Phone Care opening hours: Monday to Friday: 9:00am - 5:00pm except for holidays.
"I reviewed 3 days detox package on Wednesday morning and was planning to start using it from Thursday however it didn't defrost fully until Friday and I had to leave out of fridge. Also when they defrost they dont look exactly like on pics, the ingrediences are more separated. That's why I'm giving 1 star down as it changed my plans. But enough of minuses. Juices are yummy and give you enough energy to go through all 3 days without being starving. Only the last evening I was craving some carbs. It's 3 weeks since then and I feel much better, lighter. Highly recommended!"
"In comparison to the other juice cleanses I have done, it felt like the 5 small juices a day were not enough sustenance to function on. By the end of day two I was drained and struggling to concentrate. It is recommended not to eat any solid foods but in the end I had to eat raw fruit/veg found in the juices otherwise I wouldn’t have made it through the day. Not sure I would repeat."

Thank you for your feedback.

We understand you. Our bodies though may react differently or adjust once we switch to juicing from the regular meal. The nutrition though that we get from the 5 bottles are just enough for our daily activities considering that you do not have any heavy activities.

Thank you for your feedback.

Our juices are made from fresh fruits and vegetables. We understand our bodies will adjust if we are new to the food or if we switch from regular meals to juices. We highly recommend not to take any solid food whilst on juice cleanse to maximise its benefits. The nutrients should be enough with our average daily activities but if you have any other extra physical activities, you might feel really hungry.

"How nice to have a drink that is not sugary sweet!"
"It’s the only place where I buy my superfoods! Always worthy!"
"Just started using the smoothie mix. Pleasant taste and very satisfying."
"Items shipped out super quickly. I got a few items and the follow up emails to say when it would be shipped out, it has been shipped, it should be there etc. Prices were very competitive and unlike major supermarkets, they have stock of vegan and diet products!"
"very good service-top product-good value"
"I like this product but there isn’t any information with it and minimal instructions. It is sat it my cupboard now. I need some ideas on how it works and what to put it with."
Hi Suzanne,

Thank you for getting in touch.

I will be more than glad to provide the information you need. Can you please send us an email at team@nutriseed.co.uk and mention the product you're having questions with so I can check.

Your Nutriseed Customer Care Team
"Used the 3 day juice plan. The juice was super powered because there is no other explanation for how easy this was to manage. Odd points maybe felt a bit flat or hungry but far easier than I’d anticipated. And it’s really helped reset my appetite. Great wee kickstart to healthy eating/diet plan."
"helpful people and hm free seeds"
"Despite failing massively with only consuming juices I did lose 5lbs in the 3 day cleanse. The flavours clarity and wildfire were my favourites, neon was a stronger lemon water which was refreshing and not too tart but the greens were an...acquired taste. Don't think I could do a long cleanse using nutriseed especially when it's roughly £4 a bottle for only 250ml but definitely recommend if starting off or you won't to try something new."
"First time I have bought anything from Nutriseed. I bought Stevia powder, with no nasties in. Fast service, good customer contact, great quality product, all delivered with a sense of humour. What more could you ask for?!"
"I am still on my first lot of Nutriseed, Im finding it really good, Im not losing weight but Im certainly eating less by having nutriseed oin the mornings instead of toast. I have more energy and just really like it"
"Fantastic product. Effective weight loss cleanse. Really pleased with my results."
"I am loosing weight by basically doing fasting and calories. Nutriseed suits as I can top up nutrients in a shake meal if that works that day for me. I live convenience if adding scoop green blend in shop bought juice to top up nutrients with my morning portage."
"Ordering procces was very easy, and the delivery was fantastic. They were up dating me constantly and delivered on time. I ordered this product, as says on internet side that it is gluten free. When the product arrived, I saw written on the packaging that " made in facility that handles nuts, gluten and sesame seeds. I was very disappointed as this means that the product is not really gluten free and should be not saying it on website."
Hi Agnieszka ,

Thank you for getting in touch.

I can confirm that some of our products are Gluten Free products and they are manufactured in a separate room from any products that contain Gluten. However as we do handle Gluten within our production facility we must state this on the back of all of our packs regardless if the product is Gluten Free or not.

Nutriseed is rated 4.52 based on 3,308 reviews