Nutriseed Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Nutriseed

team@nutriseed.co.uk

Nutri Towers
Unit 5 Lanrick Road

Tell us how Nutriseed made you happy

"Excellent!!!! Thought I would struggle with 5 days but felt great during it and after it"
"I am really enjoying the ease of feeling great! The Superfood powder is an easy add to smoothies and shakes and tastes great. I feel more energetic and less bloated! Thanks"
"I suggest you find an alternative supplier for your needs."
Hi,

Thank you for getting in touch with Nutriseed.

Your satisfaction is important to us. Can you send us more details (i.e the item, what is the issue etc) so we can check.

Hi,

We appreciate your feedback good or bad.

It would really help us a lot if you can send us more details about the product and what the issue is.

"I really like the combination of ingredients and find the smoothies very delicious - mixed with bananas and blueberries, as recommended, but also with raspberries and other fruit; the combinations are endless. I find it very tasty and filling. A winner with my partner too!"
"This site was recommended to me and it does not disappoint very good fast service with excellent produce ."
"Excellent products. Did the five day juice cleanse. Lost 5lbs. Very happy with the quality and service."
"Whilst I found the product to be ok (not as good as other juice detoxes I have done) my main complaint is having now asked to unsubscribe 3 times and still receiving two emails per day. The next step will be a GDPR complaint to the ICO but I do hope it doesn’t get to that point."
Hi Alison,

I am sorry to hear if you are having trouble with the emails you received. Just send us an email should you need further assistance or you can also call our free phone number 0800 567 7472. Our Customer Phone Care opening hours: Monday to Friday: 9:00am - 5:00pm except for holidays.
"I have been asked already to do a review, but have not yet used the product as I am finishing off some other superfoods first. However, I am very impressed with the efforts and help I received when I stated I did not want to consume Guar Gum and they arranged for some to be made without it. This is very good service indeed! I am sure I will enjoy it knowing it has no nasty ingredients."
"Great product. Prompt delivery. I am 100% satisfied."
"It's good value compared to other cacaos (maybe as it comes in a bigger packet). I'm not an expert so I can't comment on the quality but it seem fine. The one improvement I'd make is the 'press' seal on the bag - it doesn't close as easily as some others."
"I tried the cold pressed juice cleanse, the juices were delivered on time and they were delicious. The only thing is I feel there wasn’t enough juice. Tiny bottles, not enough."
Hi,

Thank you for the feedback and we are happy to hear it.

The amount of juices are just enough for our daily nutritional needs (considering that we do not have any extreme activities).

"LOVE the superfood protein powder.I add frozen blueberries & banana & hemp.Sometimes cacao nibs too DELICIOUSkeros me fit!"
"Wonderful products"
"Very tasty and satisfying especially as I have lost nearly 3 stone and kept off since last June Last May holiday photos in Portugal made me start This May in Portugal confident in showing some body"
"Wonderful product! And it’s tummy too..."
"The service and delivery was excellent and I noticed that the products were completely natural, for example the Stavia is normally white but nutriseed was green, ie not refined."
"My order was sorted quickly and arrived in good condition. Thank you"
"Enjoyed all of the juices would be nice to have the option of adding in a nut milk based one as well. This could be ordered in addition and used instead of one of the 5 a day. I ordered a 5 day supply and a few of my lids weren't on properly so when the juices defrosted they leaked."
"The best brand I have ever tried so far. The products are so refreshing and natural, your body simply loves it!"
"I have been a first time buyer. And cannot complain. I got the product I was looking for. Thsnk you. Will come back."
Nutriseed is rated 4.52 based on 3,235 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access