Nutriseed Reviews

Read Nutriseed Reviews

team@nutriseed.co.uk

Nutri Towers
Unit 5 Lanrick Road

Tell us how Nutriseed made you happy
Excellent products at a very reasonable price, fast delivery and support is excellent, questions answered quickly, I would certainly recommend Nutriseed to evreyone
I am sure loads of people love Nutriseed. Unfortunately I am not that keen on smoothies and this just made them very bitty. Think I'd rather have a banana and handful of nuts for breakfast. Sorry
Hi Samm,

Thank you for your feedback.

We understand that each one of us has their own taste preference. Your satisfaction is important to us so we would really appreciate if you can send us email if you need further assistance.

Just send us an email should you need further assistance or you can also call our free phone number 0800 567 7472. Our Customer Phone Care opening hours: Monday to Friday: 9:00am - 5:00pm except for holidays.
Always love their products! Speedy delivery, kept up to date with things and love the offers they have on from time to time! Would definately recommend ❤️
1 week in, feel healthier, have it for breakfast, fills me up until lunch. In a couple of weeks will start having for breakfast and lunch
3-day juice detox - don’t bother! So disappointed with this - the five juices per day were far from nutritious and full of superfoods. 3 juices were +/- 50% apple juice (one of which the remainder was carrot juice! Sugar, sugar), 1 juice 55% pear juice, and 1 juice was 68% mineral water plus lemon juice (yes you read this correctly😮). No superfoods here, just fruit juice plus a sprinkling of pepper/herbs. Do yourself and your wallet a favour, and buy a carton of apple juice, a carrot and a handful of salad (lettuce mainly) and you more or less have the same 3-day plan. How anyone can survive on less than 400 calories a day of fruit juice for 3 days is beyond me. Nutriseed if you read this, I would REALLY like a refund......
Hi Zoe,

I am sorry to hear that you didn't like the juices. Your satisfaction is important to us. We guarantee that all the juices are made from 100% fresh fruits and vegetables. We are more than happy to discuss this with you.

Service and delivery were fine, and as expected, however very disappointed with the product this time. The Psyllium husk was a powder this time, instead of a grain the first time I ordered it from you. Won't be ordering it again.
Hi Marie,

Thank you for your feedback.

Your satisfaction is very important to us. Can you please send us more details lie picture of the product you received.

Tasty & filling, does what it says on the tin! Just fingers crossed I lose some weight on it, will let you know with bells on when I have success!!!
The Shea butter is very nice but would packaging a little messy but get why it is packed in an envelope and not in plastic packaging!
Juice arrived unfrozen and delivery took longer then they stipulated on their website.
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

I understand your concern. Can you please send us more details so I can check.

Very good
great tasting and high integrity products. Can't get enough of them. Thank you Nutriseed
Took weeks to arrive. When it finally did, it didn't taste of cacao as promised, nor did it make a thick shake as shown in the website. I'd describe it more as dirty green pond water with flaxseeds floating in it. Needless to say, I shan't be purchasing again... Regardless of the endless emails that the company spammed me with from the moment they had my details.
Hi,

We appreciate your feedback and your satisfaction is very important to us. I will be more than happy to check this for you. Can you please send us more details like the item you are referring to and a photo if possible.

Only been using nutriseed for a week or so but find it very tasty and filling Hopefully on the weight and health benefits but too early to say at the moment!
Sorry not started yet as on holiday send me a review in about a week thank youn
The taste everyone is saying is a delicious chocolate flavour, I don’t get this atall, nor is the colour anything like the pic, it’s more of a sludge brown with bits in! Haha BUT it is not an unpleasant taste! I mix with banana, frozen berries and soya or almond milk, the taste I get is a fruity ‘green’ taste, it’s a lovely thick shake and keeps me going till lunchtime, not following a specific diet, just trying to eat better things and cut out the nibbles in between! and And have lost a couple of pounds so all good!
Great tasting products, delivery was just as they specified.
Great product, very filling. I add blueberries and honey.
Easy to use. I have mine with almond milk and fruit. Just be aware of the colour. But very tasty.
I am very happy with nutriseed. I have it most mornings blended with a small banana & nut milk. Keeps me full until lunch & is helping me with my weight. 😁
I have been ordering different stuff from Nutriserd during last couple of years. They have never let me down. Good quality, fast delivery. Definitely would recommend them.
Nutriseed is rated 4.52 based on 3,310 reviews