Nutriseed Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Nutriseed

team@nutriseed.co.uk

Nutri Towers
Unit 5 Lanrick Road

Tell us how Nutriseed made you happy

"First morning was tough but after that plain sailing! Still feeling the benefits and would highly recommend for a health reboot!"
"I bought the total superfoods complex , I have it every morning blended with coconut milk, banana, bee pollen and blue berries (although this morning I tried it with frozen sweet cherries ) both blends are super yummy. As a result I have cut down on my bread in take and I must admit I feel better for it. My stomach looks and feels flatter too , I do not know if I have lost pounds as I do not weigh myself but I feel a lot less bloaty , slimmer and my skin is glowing."
"Best Bee Pollen i've ever tasted. Quality is amazing. Packaging is great and keeps it fresh and the pollen itself is lightly fragrant. Smells like flowers! absolutely gorgeous with some PB toast and banana! Always a pleasure shopping with nutriseed"
"Perfect. Enjoying the Superfood total in smoothies daily. Even my grown up son and teenage son like it."
"Excellent quality. Perfect air tight bags. Amazing flavour and quite a good value"
"I really like this, i add it to almond milk with a banana and I am not hungry until about 1-2. I look forward to it everyday"
"Love it and it tasted fab"
"I have been using Nutriseed mix for my morning green veggie/fruit smoothy breakfast for 2 years now and find it both nutritious and healthy. I could buy and mix all these wonderful ingredients and it might be cheaper, but to be honest, this is easy and the delivery is most efficient so I keep on ordering."
"Delicious juices. Will definitely buy again"
"How nice to have a drink that is not sugary sweet!"
"It’s the only place where I buy my superfoods! Always worthy!"
"Items shipped out super quickly. I got a few items and the follow up emails to say when it would be shipped out, it has been shipped, it should be there etc. Prices were very competitive and unlike major supermarkets, they have stock of vegan and diet products!"
"very good service-top product-good value"
"Used the 3 day juice plan. The juice was super powered because there is no other explanation for how easy this was to manage. Odd points maybe felt a bit flat or hungry but far easier than I’d anticipated. And it’s really helped reset my appetite. Great wee kickstart to healthy eating/diet plan."
"helpful people and hm free seeds"
"First time I have bought anything from Nutriseed. I bought Stevia powder, with no nasties in. Fast service, good customer contact, great quality product, all delivered with a sense of humour. What more could you ask for?!"
"I am still on my first lot of Nutriseed, Im finding it really good, Im not losing weight but Im certainly eating less by having nutriseed oin the mornings instead of toast. I have more energy and just really like it"
"Fantastic product. Effective weight loss cleanse. Really pleased with my results."
"Tried the total superfood mix thinking I wanted the health benefits...every shake everywhere tastes awful so assumed the worst- I'm amazed. This is really yummy!! I can be healthy and it tastes good. Oh! And it stops constipation - lol!"
"Nice products, which were delivered promptly."
Nutriseed is rated 4.52 based on 3,308 reviews