Nutriseed Reviews

Read Nutriseed Reviews

team@nutriseed.co.uk

Nutri Towers
Unit 5 Lanrick Road

Tell us how Nutriseed made you happy
Nutriseed 5 star review on 21st July 2019
Nutriseed 5 star review on 19th October 2016
Jenny Park
Nutriseed 4 star review on 25th June 2020
JOANNE CLARK
I’m 72 years old and have it for breakfast every morning and ifeel it sets me off for a good day
Packaging not very good. Why was there no lid on the tub of Shea butter?
Hi Carol,

Thank you for getting in touch and I apologise if there was no lid. I would love to help you get this issue resolved. Can you please send us more details and include a photo of the item so I can check.

Just send us an email should you need further assistance or you can also call our free phone number 0800 567 7472. Our Customer Phone Care opening hours: Monday to Friday: 9:00am - 5:00pm except for holidays.
I am very happy with the Nutriseed. Thank you
High quality and very trusted products.
I am thoroughly enjoying using the nutriseed I purchased and would recommend it to everyone who is dieting, it is so easy to use. There are plenty of different shakes you can try from the Nutriseed recipes you can get from the Nutriseed company and also the Nutriseed forum.There are also lots of friends to be made on the Nutriseed forum.
Loved it! Felt great after the cleanse x
It is very nourishing and tasty and is quick and easy to make. There are so many variations of food to make the shakes / smoothies with. Some days I have it for breakfast and other days I have it for Breakfast and for Evening.

I would recommend it to everyone!
Convenient, tasty plan. I didn't feel deprived at all. My husband and I will do the 3 day plan again.
Makes a lovely tasting smoothie with banana, blueberries and either raspberries or strawberries!
I have been using this for a couple of weeks as a lunch replacement.
Taste great with any fruit or green veg not lost any weight yet but need to concentrate more
I am a massive fan of Nutriseed. I love the juices and they kindly substitute the beetroot for me. I HATE beetroot. I use them at keave once every 4 to 6 weeks.
Nutriseed 5 star review on 21st July 2019
I can buy so many healthy products in one place and be sure to receive a great service and great products at a good price
Great taste at a very reasonable price. I personally use this as a diner meal replacement and clean eat 99% the rest of the time to lose weight. It's working great so far. Perimenopausal and an underactive thyroid, so very limited plans that work for me. This one is far the best I've tried. Highly recommended. The only thing I would like to see reviewed is the Facebook page, it's hard to navigate for answers/information
We take B12 and turmeric regularly. It has helped both of us and the only gripe I have is that I cannot have the turmeric on recurrent order!
Amazing quality product at unrivalled prices. Wouldn't go anywhere else for super food powders.
Love this product. It taste great in my breakfast smoothies and keeps me feeling full until lunch time. Looking forward to trying new things to try it with.
Love this only been taking a week and lost 3lbs . I enjoy the shake every morning.
When ordering, I had placed my order in the basket and then a special offer came up of one bag free. I ordered that one, tried to remove the original order and wasn't able to so I now have 3 bags.
I know I will use them but it was a bit frustrating.
Loved my Nutriseed cleanse - it was the first cleanse I’ve done but Nutriseed gave me all the information I needed and the juices tasted great!
Nutriseed is rated 4.52 based on 3,323 reviews