Nutriseed Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Nutriseed

team@nutriseed.co.uk

Nutri Towers
Unit 5 Lanrick Road

Tell us how Nutriseed made you happy

Why not write another review on a recent company you have used and be in with a chance to win ยฃ250 Amazon Gift Card. Review Another Company

"Prompt delivery but no scoop in bag as expected"
"Great to mix with fruit or veg for tasty smoothie anytime of day. Only disappointment was under the impression I'd get a recipe book to give me some ideas but not arrived?"
"It tastes good, and I think it has been doing me good, but I don’t know if I can afford it often!"
"Very quick delivery. Great service. Not used enough products to comment as yet."
"Arrived when they said it would. Only been using it a few days so can't say how good it is. I am enjoying the taste in smoothies. Only criticism is no scoop so I don't know if I'm using the correct amount, I have emptied the packet just incase it was at the bottom but alas no scoop."
"Lots of lovely ideas interesting foods and a very informative site. Love it ๐Ÿ˜Š"
"I am enjoying the taste, just not received the recipe book that was promised for free via Facebook. I’m sure if I got this I would find inspiration to try other shakes"
"Trying to get in touch is a nightmare. Keep calling and cuts off every time . Not good"
"I bought some stevia powder, just to sample and experiment with sugar replacement in cales, pancakes, smoothies etc. I have yet to bake, however, I have sampled it on my tongue and in tea. It has a really pleasant sweetness, I can’t abide sugar in my tea, but I could drink that. Was actually quite comforting, like something my granny would have given me when I was little. Many thanks."
"Started using Nutri seed last week in my porridge which is delicious, looking forward to see the long term health benefits"
"Always promptly dispatched. Good quality products at a competitive price."
"I seem to be less hungry through the day after my superfood shake but I find I need something in it to mask the flavour a little. Delivery took a lot longer than expected and I expected a bit more of an apology. However, if it helps with my appetite then all will be forgiven very quickly. It’s perhaps a little soon to be doing a review ๐Ÿ˜€ but you asked! ๐Ÿ˜„"
"Arrived quickly"
"Love it,gives me so much energy and really does taste amazing when I add it into my smoothies."
"This is my first cleanse. I’m hooked. Juices are yummy, feeling great, and losing weight. On day 3 of the 3 day cleanse."
"Whilst the product itself is fine. The service is not. Ordered Jan 9th. Was told my product would be with me in 2-3 working days. It arrived on the 19th. 10 whole days after being ordered. This would not have been an issue if the delivery time frame had not been stated. To then recieved an email requesting a review before the product had even been delivered was the icing on the cake."
"I have been using Nutriseed super food for the past 4 months an d would not be without it now. I feel so much better, have a lot more energy and it helps keep my weight in check"
"Good correspondence via email, delivery took a little longer than expected. Enjoying my shakes on a morning would recommend."
"over the moon with Nutriseed!"
"It’s delicious with berries and advocado it’s great knowing I get all my macros for the day"
Nutriseed is rated 4.55 based on 2,955 reviews