Nutriseed Reviews

team@nutriseed.co.uk

Nutri Towers
Unit 5 Lanrick Road

company-profile.Click_here

Tell us how Nutriseed made you happy

"Amazing quality product at unrivalled prices. Wouldn't go anywhere else for super food powders."
"Love this product. It taste great in my breakfast smoothies and keeps me feeling full until lunch time. Looking forward to trying new things to try it with."
"Love this only been taking a week and lost 3lbs . I enjoy the shake every morning."
"When ordering, I had placed my order in the basket and then a special offer came up of one bag free. I ordered that one, tried to remove the original order and wasn't able to so I now have 3 bags. I know I will use them but it was a bit frustrating."
"Loved my Nutriseed cleanse - it was the first cleanse I’ve done but Nutriseed gave me all the information I needed and the juices tasted great!"
"Enjoying the Superfood Shakes - the recocmmended recipe is really tasty and I think I have lost weight by replacing breakfast & mid morning snack with a healthy shake instead. Like that emails are regular but helpful and motivation. The facebook community group is also helpful for like-minded people with the same / similar goals. The powder is expensive but lasts for ages so I would recommend!"
"Great products. I have tried the juice cleanse, the total superfoods and the superfood protein and I’m pleased with them all. Quick delivery. I will continue to buy from this company."
"Love my Nutriseed shakes feel so much better"
"Shame about the delivery company, driver did not buzz the house and simply left the boxes in the sun on the porch and everything melted. Was able to freeze again however wasn't the same."
"Love the foods and the fact they are in a paper resealable bag perfect for me and the environment"
"Nutriseed is quite extraordinary. It’s given me energy and a sustain I haven’t had in years. It tastes good too!"
"I love all tastes ,quick delivery,price is very good:)"
"Unfortunately 2 weeks after making my order I never received my order and requested a refund. I contacted them a week ago explaining that I hadn't had a despatch email as stated would happen in my order confirmation- to which nutriseed pretended they had sent it but would send again??? Another week later still no despatch and still no order! I was wanting to start a healthy regime 2 weeks ago and in a world where there are many equally great and healthy products on the market this simply isnt good enough. I am sad though as I did want to try however I have purchased another brand yesterday and it is due tomorrow morning!!!"
Hi Lynette,

Than you for contacting us.

We are sorry to hear about experience with Nutriseed and we will be more than happy to correct this for you. Kindly send us more details so I can check what happened.

Just send us an email should you need further assistance or you can also call our free phone number 0800 567 7472. Our Customer Phone Care opening hours: Monday to Friday: 9:00am - 5:00pm except for holidays.
"I am using Nutriseed not for weight loss but because of my lack of energy and I have to say it has improved big style... I will be getting more and I do highly recommend."
"My Husband And I had your Juices a few weeks ago, we loved them and would like to buy them again very soon. We would like to try more of your products, but they are a little costly for us right now. Keep up the great work."
"Mainly fruit juice based. I'll use my own nutribullet in future. They did not feel very nutritious at all. Won't make this mistake again."
Hi Marjorie,

Thank you for getting in touch.

Your satisfaction is important to us. Our juice cleanse is made from 100% all natural fresh fruits and vegetables. We would really appreciate if you can send us more details about your concern so we can check.

"I have enjoyed using the product unfortunately I have not lost any weight - my objective was to lose weight, but I do have more energy and I like the taste adding my fruit choices."
Hi,

Thank you for getting in touch.

We are glad to hear that you like the taste. For the weight loss, we understand you r concern, however please keep in mind that our body reacts differently. Some will lose weight in just a matter of weeks and some may take longer.

"Enjoyed most of the juices (juice 2 by day 4 was a bit much) and wasn’t hungry which was brilliant. I would definitely recommend this cleanse to friends and will be embarking on another one soon!"
"Excellent products at a very reasonable price, fast delivery and support is excellent, questions answered quickly, I would certainly recommend Nutriseed to evreyone"
"I am sure loads of people love Nutriseed. Unfortunately I am not that keen on smoothies and this just made them very bitty. Think I'd rather have a banana and handful of nuts for breakfast. Sorry"
Hi Samm,

Thank you for your feedback.

We understand that each one of us has their own taste preference. Your satisfaction is important to us so we would really appreciate if you can send us email if you need further assistance.

Nutriseed is rated 4.52 based on 3,308 reviews