Nutriseed Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Nutriseed

team@nutriseed.co.uk

Nutri Towers
Unit 5 Lanrick Road

Tell us how Nutriseed made you happy

"Beautifully rich and creamy cacao powder and perfect for my cacao ceremonies. I can’t wait to try other products off you. I will be back soon :) Chloe"
"Great! Just what I wanted"
"Happy with product. Good value for money buy. Checking out recipes to use it in toget best from it - can't wait. Thank you very much."
"Excellent Detox of 7 days, was bit of a challenge, all went well and the results are phenomenal."
"I have been using this for 2 weeks and I have lost a few pounds so far, but I don’t feel hungry or seem to get slumps in energy which is brilliant!"
"Nutriseed has been a wonderful discovery for me. It is packed with super nutrients! To which I have felt the health benefits in abundance of healthy rewards, I have so much more energy, my skin has a little healthier glow, my weight has become manageable as I don’t feel hungry between meals. Nutriseed has also given me a whole new approach of appreciating food, and actually removed my previous greedy habits. Thank you Nutriseed"
"Tried the 3 day Cleanse, First day struggled a little bit but after that was fine. am on the last day now and feel energised and a lot lighter. weighed myself this am and have lost 6lbs. Fantastic. will start eating tomorrow but very light veg and salads. will stick to healthy eating from now and plenty of water!"
"Good product choice at affordable prices. Delivery is always prompt. My beetroot powder is delicious and much better than another well known brand."
"Everything done as per order"
"Worst experience ever. Lost over a hundred pounds and no one in the company would return my calls or engage with my issue"
"I did the 5 day juice fast before my wedding and it was great! I felt amazing on the day, energised and was glowing! Will definitely be buying again."
"I used this product to make some bread and it turned out amazing, nice and light powder, and I've been using it in other foods aswell. Thanks"
"A real good service and product it's great that I can trust this brand t deliver high quality products for a good price I will definitely be buying more products thank you guys."
"I recently purchased the 3 day juice detox...great products great service."
"First day was hard then got in the swing of it felt more energetic and lost 7lbs and continued to lose after cleanse gave me the kick up the butt I needed."
"Loved the juices, even the green ones which were super green. Found that these juices were a little on the small side, one more a day or making these a bit bigger (or at least the option to 'go bigger') would be attractive."
"Excellent customer service"
"Unhappy with product that I didn't feel matched the description on the webpage but customer service was very friendly and helped me to resolve this"
"The Superfood Nutriseed powder us absolutely fab. It has kept me full all morning, without feeling hungry and I feel great. It's so easy to use and tastes really nice. I enjoy using it to make shakes and overnight oats. I'll definately be ordering again!"
"Although the first day was harder than I anticipated I’m glad I stuck with it. I loved the juices (particularly the lemon one!) and genuinely felt really good on day 2 and was shocked with the 5lbs weight loss at the end of the 3 days."
Nutriseed is rated 4.54 based on 3,170 reviews