Nutriseed Reviews

Read Nutriseed Reviews

team@nutriseed.co.uk

Nutri Towers
Unit 5 Lanrick Road

Tell us how Nutriseed made you happy
Nutriseed 5 star review on 21st July 2019
Nutriseed 5 star review on 19th October 2016
Jenny Park
Nutriseed 4 star review on 25th June 2020
JOANNE CLARK
I've nearly finished day 3 and I've not found it hard at all. The juices are delicious and really keep you going through out the day. The best thing is I've lost 2kg. Highly recommend.
Enjoyed the juices - there was one that I struggled with but all in all I will definitely order more
Only been trying it a couple of days but so far so good, taste is good and the whole customer service, care and advice is 5 star..... the Facebook group makes you feel you have made friends and all help with advice etc, I’ll be re ordering x
Outstanding customer service from order to delivery! Nutriseed are very consumer centric, very much focusing on an outstanding customer experience. My smoothie was delicious and good to know that it’s so good for me. All part of my wellness and wellbeing journey...thank you!
Tasty and came still frozen , good way of detoxing your body
Only received my order late yesterday, so tried my first shake today. Used half a banana with mixed frozen summer berries. Enjoyed it. Looking forward to trying more combinations.
Great value! I love using my chia flax seed mix in my cereal every morning. The package arrived quickly and undamaged.
Very tasty and easy to make. I just added advocado and peanut butter for extra protein
The packaging was hanging open, 15 of 35 juices were defrosted. They offered me 10% discount! They advised they don’t take returns so ZERO RESPONSIBILITY for packaging and ensuring that what you order you receive in a fit state. Finally refunded 15 juices so I’m left with half of the juices of a weird radio mix so not the 7 days of 5 different juices cleanse I ordered. Will NOT be using them again and advise AVOID!
Found the website very confusing, ended up making two purchases instead of one, and no option to cancel, also it tastes awful.
Delivery times are good and porridge is delicious
Super fast service, received within 2days, have only just started to use it but easy to make up & really tasty
Only received it yesterday so a little early to say if it works. However, it tastes great and it it very good for me so that’s got to be a bonus!
Only started today however found it really tasty and wasn't hungry as soon as I would normally be. I like the endless options of what smoothies I can make.
Testes ok, not unpleasant. Juices are very small compared to other juice cleanses I’ve done and you only get 5, not the usual 6. Ingredients could be a lot more varied. An average product.
Loads of energy since trying nutriseed, can’t wait to try other products from nutriseed, what a find
Unbelievable service,
Unreliable product,
Will Defiently be purchasing again!
I've found the customer service to be very efficient and have bought the total superfoods. I've only been using this once a day in the morning and already my energy levels are lifting and I'm feeling a little less toxic and sluggish. I bought this for weight loss but didn't expect it would also give me such a feeling of wellbeing.
Thoroughly pleased with product. I take it to work as my lunch, and it stops me from snacking during the day as I’m not hungry.
Love it
I ordered 3 packs of the Total Superfoods & have been blending the powder into my daily drinks. The taste is pleasant but it's early days to say whether I am benefiting from all the ingredients - let's hope that I will feel the benefits! I gave my daughter a pack to try & she's also enjoying it.
Nutriseed is rated 4.52 based on 3,323 reviews