Nutriseed Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Nutriseed

team@nutriseed.co.uk

Nutri Towers
Unit 5 Lanrick Road

Tell us how Nutriseed made you happy

"Only started today however found it really tasty and wasn't hungry as soon as I would normally be. I like the endless options of what smoothies I can make."
"Testes ok, not unpleasant. Juices are very small compared to other juice cleanses I’ve done and you only get 5, not the usual 6. Ingredients could be a lot more varied. An average product."
"Loads of energy since trying nutriseed, can’t wait to try other products from nutriseed, what a find"
"Unbelievable service, Unreliable product, Will Defiently be purchasing again!"
"I've found the customer service to be very efficient and have bought the total superfoods. I've only been using this once a day in the morning and already my energy levels are lifting and I'm feeling a little less toxic and sluggish. I bought this for weight loss but didn't expect it would also give me such a feeling of wellbeing."
"Thoroughly pleased with product. I take it to work as my lunch, and it stops me from snacking during the day as I’m not hungry. Love it"
"I ordered 3 packs of the Total Superfoods & have been blending the powder into my daily drinks. The taste is pleasant but it's early days to say whether I am benefiting from all the ingredients - let's hope that I will feel the benefits! I gave my daughter a pack to try & she's also enjoying it."
"I’m 72 years old and have it for breakfast every morning and ifeel it sets me off for a good day"
"Packaging not very good. Why was there no lid on the tub of Shea butter?"
Hi Carol,

Thank you for getting in touch and I apologise if there was no lid. I would love to help you get this issue resolved. Can you please send us more details and include a photo of the item so I can check.

Just send us an email should you need further assistance or you can also call our free phone number 0800 567 7472. Our Customer Phone Care opening hours: Monday to Friday: 9:00am - 5:00pm except for holidays.
"I am very happy with the Nutriseed. Thank you"
"High quality and very trusted products."
"I am thoroughly enjoying using the nutriseed I purchased and would recommend it to everyone who is dieting, it is so easy to use. There are plenty of different shakes you can try from the Nutriseed recipes you can get from the Nutriseed company and also the Nutriseed forum.There are also lots of friends to be made on the Nutriseed forum."
"Loved it! Felt great after the cleanse x"
"It is very nourishing and tasty and is quick and easy to make. There are so many variations of food to make the shakes / smoothies with. Some days I have it for breakfast and other days I have it for Breakfast and for Evening. I would recommend it to everyone!"
"Convenient, tasty plan. I didn't feel deprived at all. My husband and I will do the 3 day plan again."
"Makes a lovely tasting smoothie with banana, blueberries and either raspberries or strawberries!"
"I have been using this for a couple of weeks as a lunch replacement."
"Taste great with any fruit or green veg not lost any weight yet but need to concentrate more"
"I am a massive fan of Nutriseed. I love the juices and they kindly substitute the beetroot for me. I HATE beetroot. I use them at keave once every 4 to 6 weeks."
"I can buy so many healthy products in one place and be sure to receive a great service and great products at a good price"
Nutriseed is rated 4.52 based on 3,310 reviews