Nutriseed Reviews

Read Nutriseed Reviews

team@nutriseed.co.uk

Nutri Towers
Unit 5 Lanrick Road

Tell us how Nutriseed made you happy
Nutriseed 4 star review on 9th August 2019
Mandy Pritchard
Nutriseed 5 star review on 10th September 2017
Hibba Azman
More Photos & Videos
Quick delivery, eco friendly pacakaging
Love it, it tastes amazing. Looking forward to dropping the weight now & getting back to being a healthy me. Thanks you
The juices very tasty and varied. They kept me full all day and energised to keep busy.
Have only used Nutriseed for 3 days now, replacing breakfast with a smoothie. I do t actually like chocolate but I add bananas, raspberries and strawberries with coconut milk and it is delicious. I am doing this for a month and hoping that it will help me lose the 8lbs that I am struggling with.
Speedy delivery and lots of information
I tried some Nutriseed on my porridge this morning and it is really, really nice. Thank you Nutriseed
I will definitely be buying the nutriseed superfood again! It tastes so nice and I have one every morning for my breakfast to kick start my day. I would highly recommend this product.
I felt healthy and energised after my recent cleanse - the juices are great, delicious and dare I say satisfying! However that is not the sole reason I will return to Nutriseed! When DPD failed to deliver my order (delivery company fault), the service and response I received from Nutriseed customer services was swift and decisive. They immediately re-issued my order, arranging a suitable delivery time and they refunded part of my costs. It gives me confidence to place orders with an honest and ethical company.
I love Nutriseed, I did it last year and felt fit and healthy after it whilst losing weight just to get that bit off for holidays !! I did presscription, triple the price, I hated, it felt dreadful and it doesn’t all arrive together for the 5 days annoying if yr up early like myself and have to wait until 11am to put anything past yr lips !! the second lot arrived smashed (got nowhere) (Nutriseed have right idea) took literally 15 minutes to open ??? Everything in bubble wrap ?? Parcel tape ?? Not in order ?? For that price I’d expect chauffeur driven !! With Nutriseed the box opens beautifully without any tools still frozen and simple, everything in order numbered in order and I lost double the weight and felt great !!! I would recommend this to anyone 👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻
I’ve only been using it fir a couple of days but I’m loving 🥰 it the smoothies are amazing there’s over 100 different recipie so you don’t get bored really love it d there very filling I have one in a morning for breakfast
I wouldn’t recommend it to anyone. Juices taste not bad. But overall, in my opinion, it’s a waste of time and money
Tastes good mixed with fruit..fast service..cant comment on weight loss as only been 3 days
I've nearly finished day 3 and I've not found it hard at all. The juices are delicious and really keep you going through out the day. The best thing is I've lost 2kg. Highly recommend.
Enjoyed the juices - there was one that I struggled with but all in all I will definitely order more
Only been trying it a couple of days but so far so good, taste is good and the whole customer service, care and advice is 5 star..... the Facebook group makes you feel you have made friends and all help with advice etc, I’ll be re ordering x
Outstanding customer service from order to delivery! Nutriseed are very consumer centric, very much focusing on an outstanding customer experience. My smoothie was delicious and good to know that it’s so good for me. All part of my wellness and wellbeing journey...thank you!
Tasty and came still frozen , good way of detoxing your body
Only received my order late yesterday, so tried my first shake today. Used half a banana with mixed frozen summer berries. Enjoyed it. Looking forward to trying more combinations.
Great value! I love using my chia flax seed mix in my cereal every morning. The package arrived quickly and undamaged.
Very tasty and easy to make. I just added advocado and peanut butter for extra protein
Nutriseed is rated 4.52 based on 3,315 reviews