Nutriseed Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Nutriseed

team@nutriseed.co.uk

Nutri Towers
Unit 5 Lanrick Road

Tell us how Nutriseed made you happy

"Fantastic I’ve lost 7lbs in 3 weeks"
"I have been using nutriseed for approximately 9 months and lost a stone in weight. I personally didn’t want to lose weight fast as I am getting older and I didn’t want to look drawn through too much weight loss from the face etc., I like the smoothie drink that I make with Nutraseed total superfoods (1.1/2 scoops), 1 banana, handful of blueberries, 3-4 strawberries and coconut milk once per day in the morning. I like my food and did not want to go on a strict diet so eating normal meals at lunch and dinner and not always low fat/low sugar. I like my naughty foods as I call them. Mind you, they are small meals. I find the smoothie drink is lovely if made up as above. It is an easy quick meal and works for me."
"I am really enjoying my nutriseed it's very tasty I put different fruits in each morning so I get a different taste shake every day, very quick and easy to prepare"
"I have found that this is very easy to use.its tasty and blends in well.ill definitely be ordering again"
"2nd order really happy."
"First class product and a first class service."
"Brilliant service and love my products"
"Although the products I love I was disappointed with customer service. I received an email to say order had been dispatched but it was not dispatched for another week. Despite my emails only received one, apart from “we will be in touch in 24hours, “which was not the case."
"Really enjoying my morning shakes and they are really keeping me full to lunch time. It's fun trying different flavour combinations but I love adding banana the best. Looking forwards to trying more of your products."
"Scoop wasn’t included as stated on advertising"
"I have only used Nutriseed twice, so I don’t know of any benefits yet. I did not receive my scoop with my purchase. I emptied out the packet, but it was not there."
"I blend mine with fruit and almond milk it has a lovely taste.it is not loaded with sugar like some leading brands.I feel well and has helped my appetite.My only negative is that I did not receive a scoop so do not know how much to use. Fast delivery too."
"The picture on the website looks like a creamy chocolate shake, in reality it’s green & gritty, not what I expected. No scoop came with the purchase so difficult to measure, contacted customer service, no response. Sad to say returned my purchase."
"I wanted to use this to lose weight , never really lost weight on the scales but my body looked less bloated and felt thinner. I put a spoonful of oats in the mixture and always used frozen fruit and always enjoyed my breakfast this way , as for the taste and smell well it does take a bit of getting used to but not that unpleasant. The one thing I will say is my energy level was high and it felt good to be able to feel good threw out the day and not slow down in the afternoon, I am a house keeper and I’m on the go all day ."
"Arrived super quick easy to use fills you up and nice and healthy with fruit"
"Pleased with the actual nutriseed, very annoyed about recipe book, i paid £10 for a few recipes that are just to look at on the computer, its not a recipe book!! Very unhappy customer Jean Darby"
"Prompt delivery but no scoop in bag as expected"
"Great to mix with fruit or veg for tasty smoothie anytime of day. Only disappointment was under the impression I'd get a recipe book to give me some ideas but not arrived?"
"It tastes good, and I think it has been doing me good, but I don’t know if I can afford it often!"
"Very quick delivery. Great service. Not used enough products to comment as yet."
Nutriseed is rated 4.55 based on 2,931 reviews