Nutriseed Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Nutriseed

team@nutriseed.co.uk

Nutri Towers
Unit 5 Lanrick Road

Tell us how Nutriseed made you happy

"Great service with Nutriseeds. Just started using products so will let you know later of the outcome ."
"Quick delivery, eco friendly pacakaging"
"Love it, it tastes amazing. Looking forward to dropping the weight now & getting back to being a healthy me. Thanks you"
"The juices very tasty and varied. They kept me full all day and energised to keep busy."
"I tried some Nutriseed on my porridge this morning and it is really, really nice. Thank you Nutriseed"
"I will definitely be buying the nutriseed superfood again! It tastes so nice and I have one every morning for my breakfast to kick start my day. I would highly recommend this product."
"I felt healthy and energised after my recent cleanse - the juices are great, delicious and dare I say satisfying! However that is not the sole reason I will return to Nutriseed! When DPD failed to deliver my order (delivery company fault), the service and response I received from Nutriseed customer services was swift and decisive. They immediately re-issued my order, arranging a suitable delivery time and they refunded part of my costs. It gives me confidence to place orders with an honest and ethical company."
"I love Nutriseed, I did it last year and felt fit and healthy after it whilst losing weight just to get that bit off for holidays !! I did presscription, triple the price, I hated, it felt dreadful and it doesn’t all arrive together for the 5 days annoying if yr up early like myself and have to wait until 11am to put anything past yr lips !! the second lot arrived smashed (got nowhere) (Nutriseed have right idea) took literally 15 minutes to open ??? Everything in bubble wrap ?? Parcel tape ?? Not in order ?? For that price I’d expect chauffeur driven !! With Nutriseed the box opens beautifully without any tools still frozen and simple, everything in order numbered in order and I lost double the weight and felt great !!! I would recommend this to anyone 👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻"
"I’ve only been using it fir a couple of days but I’m loving 🥰 it the smoothies are amazing there’s over 100 different recipie so you don’t get bored really love it d there very filling I have one in a morning for breakfast"
"Tastes good mixed with fruit..fast service..cant comment on weight loss as only been 3 days"
"I've nearly finished day 3 and I've not found it hard at all. The juices are delicious and really keep you going through out the day. The best thing is I've lost 2kg. Highly recommend."
"Only been trying it a couple of days but so far so good, taste is good and the whole customer service, care and advice is 5 star..... the Facebook group makes you feel you have made friends and all help with advice etc, I’ll be re ordering x"
"Outstanding customer service from order to delivery! Nutriseed are very consumer centric, very much focusing on an outstanding customer experience. My smoothie was delicious and good to know that it’s so good for me. All part of my wellness and wellbeing journey...thank you!"
"Great value! I love using my chia flax seed mix in my cereal every morning. The package arrived quickly and undamaged."
"Delivery times are good and porridge is delicious"
"Super fast service, received within 2days, have only just started to use it but easy to make up & really tasty"
"Only started today however found it really tasty and wasn't hungry as soon as I would normally be. I like the endless options of what smoothies I can make."
"Loads of energy since trying nutriseed, can’t wait to try other products from nutriseed, what a find"
"Unbelievable service, Unreliable product, Will Defiently be purchasing again!"
"I've found the customer service to be very efficient and have bought the total superfoods. I've only been using this once a day in the morning and already my energy levels are lifting and I'm feeling a little less toxic and sluggish. I bought this for weight loss but didn't expect it would also give me such a feeling of wellbeing."
Nutriseed is rated 4.52 based on 3,308 reviews