Nutriseed Reviews

team@nutriseed.co.uk

Nutri Towers
Unit 5 Lanrick Road

Click Here

Tell us how Nutriseed made you happy

"Hello I tried the 3 day juice cleanse due to having IBS and severe problems with my stomach and it worked wonders. Personally, it really helped to clear my system. As a bonus a 6lb weight loss too and the juices taste great."
"Cacao was very good value for money, I usually pay double from other bulk suppliers for the same product. Quality at a realistic price."
"I am very satisfied with my purchase of Nutriseed Raw Total Superfood. I have ME and since adding this food supplement as a replacement for my usual breakfast I have noticed that I have more energy in the morning. However, the product is quite expensive so I don’t know how long I’ll be able to keep buying it."
"Excellent Service and Product as promised ... Would highly Reccomend"
"Easy to order. Great on-line experience. Prompt delivery but unfortunately only one parcel of two arrived! It was an error by DPD, not Nutriseed. Unfortunately it happened over a weekend but Nutriseed dealt with it to my satisfaction on the Monday. Great product. The cold pressed juices are delicious!! I will definitely use again."
"Hi I ordered a product that was out of stock and the Customer care team was very helpful. When I received the product I had been sent the product x2. Very nice surprise! Thank you."
"Tastes ok, depending on what you mix it with. No weight loss, weight gain, so doesn't really do what it says."
"deffo hoping with weight loss & energy levels"
"Didn't have the desired effect, the juices weren't exactly pleasant and I think it's very expensive for what it is."
"Good products and quick delivery."
"Received an email asking for review when I haven’t actually received my order - bad customer service in my opinion"
"Arrived on time as stated. Easy to use. I have been using for a week now and feel I have more energy."
"Great service with Nutriseeds. Just started using products so will let you know later of the outcome ."
"Quick delivery, eco friendly pacakaging"
"Love it, it tastes amazing. Looking forward to dropping the weight now & getting back to being a healthy me. Thanks you"
"The juices very tasty and varied. They kept me full all day and energised to keep busy."
"Have only used Nutriseed for 3 days now, replacing breakfast with a smoothie. I do t actually like chocolate but I add bananas, raspberries and strawberries with coconut milk and it is delicious. I am doing this for a month and hoping that it will help me lose the 8lbs that I am struggling with."
"Speedy delivery and lots of information"
"I tried some Nutriseed on my porridge this morning and it is really, really nice. Thank you Nutriseed"
"I will definitely be buying the nutriseed superfood again! It tastes so nice and I have one every morning for my breakfast to kick start my day. I would highly recommend this product."
Nutriseed is rated 4.52 based on 3,308 reviews