Nutriseed Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Nutriseed

team@nutriseed.co.uk

Nutri Towers
Unit 5 Lanrick Road

Tell us how Nutriseed made you happy

"Really pleased I've lost 4lb in a week never thought that would happen"
"Quick fabulous reasonable priced produce. Healthy tasty brilliant products."
"I’ve been ordering from nutriseed every month for about a year now and they continue to provide good quality food that support my lifestyle, I even managed to get my parents hooked on their products too. Great products, great service and always delivered on time 👍🏽"
"Everything I have purchased from nutriseed over the last year or more has been excellent. I love the packaging and the the efficient nature of the website and delivery"
"Really happy and love the product! Makes me feel more energised and keeps me fuller for longer."
"I ordered wheatgrass but I was sent the wrong order I contacted nutriseed the sent me the right order straight away Good customer service"
"I don’t like the taste of it and no results of any weight loss after 5 days - will persevere for a another week or so"
"I have been buying Nutriseed for a very long time now, and have found them to be just up my street- High quality - but more importantly no bulking agents-so you get all of the goodness from whatever you purchase. ROCK ON NUTRISEED- You have my support. Wishing you a very healthy -Happy and Prosperous New Year of the PIG 2019 Wendy"
"Happy with the product and enjoying the smoothies however I was disappointed not to receive the “scoop” and them more disappointed when Nutriseed wouldn’t send me one in the post once they are back in stock!!"
"Very satisfied with purchase and service. I will use it again."
"very pleased with the purchase"
"Amazing stuff, love it"
"Delivered on time."
"Love the coca flavour."
"Really like the Spiralina product I purchased.It arrived in good time however I have since tried to make additional purchases and the website just keeps taking me back to the login page! Rather annoying so no further purchases made due to this."
"Loveeeee these products"
"I’ve bought quite a few products from you know and like them all. Good value and healthy what’s there not to like x"
"The packaging is very poor. The printing is not clear in the packages we received and the sell by date was smudged and unattractive. Very disappointed."
"Fantastic I’ve lost 7lbs in 3 weeks"
"I have been using nutriseed for approximately 9 months and lost a stone in weight. I personally didn’t want to lose weight fast as I am getting older and I didn’t want to look drawn through too much weight loss from the face etc., I like the smoothie drink that I make with Nutraseed total superfoods (1.1/2 scoops), 1 banana, handful of blueberries, 3-4 strawberries and coconut milk once per day in the morning. I like my food and did not want to go on a strict diet so eating normal meals at lunch and dinner and not always low fat/low sugar. I like my naughty foods as I call them. Mind you, they are small meals. I find the smoothie drink is lovely if made up as above. It is an easy quick meal and works for me."
Nutriseed is rated 4.55 based on 2,929 reviews