Nutriseed Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Nutriseed

team@nutriseed.co.uk

Nutri Towers
Unit 5 Lanrick Road

Tell us how Nutriseed made you happy

"very good service-top product-good value"
"I like this product but there isn’t any information with it and minimal instructions. It is sat it my cupboard now. I need some ideas on how it works and what to put it with."
Hi Suzanne,

Thank you for getting in touch.

I will be more than glad to provide the information you need. Can you please send us an email at team@nutriseed.co.uk and mention the product you're having questions with so I can check.

Your Nutriseed Customer Care Team
"Used the 3 day juice plan. The juice was super powered because there is no other explanation for how easy this was to manage. Odd points maybe felt a bit flat or hungry but far easier than I’d anticipated. And it’s really helped reset my appetite. Great wee kickstart to healthy eating/diet plan."
"helpful people and hm free seeds"
"Despite failing massively with only consuming juices I did lose 5lbs in the 3 day cleanse. The flavours clarity and wildfire were my favourites, neon was a stronger lemon water which was refreshing and not too tart but the greens were an...acquired taste. Don't think I could do a long cleanse using nutriseed especially when it's roughly £4 a bottle for only 250ml but definitely recommend if starting off or you won't to try something new."
"First time I have bought anything from Nutriseed. I bought Stevia powder, with no nasties in. Fast service, good customer contact, great quality product, all delivered with a sense of humour. What more could you ask for?!"
"I am still on my first lot of Nutriseed, Im finding it really good, Im not losing weight but Im certainly eating less by having nutriseed oin the mornings instead of toast. I have more energy and just really like it"
"Fantastic product. Effective weight loss cleanse. Really pleased with my results."
"I am loosing weight by basically doing fasting and calories. Nutriseed suits as I can top up nutrients in a shake meal if that works that day for me. I live convenience if adding scoop green blend in shop bought juice to top up nutrients with my morning portage."
"Ordering procces was very easy, and the delivery was fantastic. They were up dating me constantly and delivered on time. I ordered this product, as says on internet side that it is gluten free. When the product arrived, I saw written on the packaging that " made in facility that handles nuts, gluten and sesame seeds. I was very disappointed as this means that the product is not really gluten free and should be not saying it on website."
Hi Agnieszka ,

Thank you for getting in touch.

I can confirm that some of our products are Gluten Free products and they are manufactured in a separate room from any products that contain Gluten. However as we do handle Gluten within our production facility we must state this on the back of all of our packs regardless if the product is Gluten Free or not.

"Tried the total superfood mix thinking I wanted the health benefits...every shake everywhere tastes awful so assumed the worst- I'm amazed. This is really yummy!! I can be healthy and it tastes good. Oh! And it stops constipation - lol!"
"Nice products, which were delivered promptly."
"I had purchased several of the ingredients separately over the years as I make a breakfast smoothie each day,so having discovered your Total Superfoods I can now add a scoopful and Bish, Bash, Bosh it’s all done. I certainly feel full of energy and very positive."
"Quick service and good quality product."
"A really great service and product range. You do a bit bombarded after sales with emails but you can opt out. As for price, we find them extremely competitive and like any retailer, some can be cheaper elsewhere but on the whole, well priced. Will I be using them again? Actually my wife is at this moment on the laptop ordering whilst I write this on my phone. Great stuff."
"Very quick delivery. Tasty food- gives me lots of energy. Will definitely buy again"
"Both juices and total super food too sweet"
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

We understand that we have different taste on the sweetness of the food we intake. We can assure you though that all the ingredients and sweetness you get from the juices are coming from all natural fresh fruits and vegetables and for Total Superfood we use Stevia (you do have an option not to put Stevia in it, just send us an email or give us a call after you order).

Just send us an email should you need further assistance or you can also call our free phone number 0800 567 7472. Our Customer Phone Care opening hours: Monday to Friday: 9:00am - 5:00pm except for holidays.
"Very tasty, I believe it to be healthy & hopefully increase my metabolism to help me lose weight. It sweetens yogurt and other dishes without adding empty calories.Delivery very prompt and ordering simple."
"All my nutrients arrived on time and all intact quick turnaround from ordering to delivery"
"have used for over a week now, just adding to food. Not keen on the taste on porridge, and as I dont make smoothies, have tried as a shake, but not over keen on taste. Feel it would be better with a different falvour?"
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

Currently, the only available flavour we have are the ones on the website. We ensure that we hear you and we can discuss this with our team.

Nutriseed is rated 4.54 based on 3,173 reviews