Nothing But Padlocks Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nothing But Padlocks
Read Nothing But Padlocks Reviews

About Nothing But Padlocks:

Nothing But Padlocks is the leading manufacturer, testing facility and retailer of padlocks in Europe. We supply to the likes of the National Grid, Police, MOD, NHS and Shell but we also distribute to the general public via our website.

Additionally we work closely with the Police and insurance industry to help write White Papers and advice documents to ensure standards are upheld and easily understood.

0151 298 1943

Nothing But Padlocks 5 star review on 17th October 2020
Chris Holden
Nothing But Padlocks 5 star review on 16th October 2020
Beverley Hart
Ordered 3 same key locks which arrived very promptly one of the locks did not match any of the keys this lock was immediately replaced with a correct key lock within 24 hours The test of a good supplier is how they respond when things don’t go right first time.
Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We know sometimes things don't always go to plan so it is great when we get the opportunity to put it right. I am very happy that you now have all three shutter padlocks keyed as you required.
Excellent service. 2 or 3 padlocks though are proving difficult to unlock after only a couple of months use.
Thank you for your feedback. These are very robust padlocks and I am happy to talk about this with you to see if we can resolve any problem. As with all mechanical items they work at their best with a bit of TLC. Proper padlock lubricant is very important and avoiding the use of a standard spray product can cause 'stickiness' issues when trying to operate the padlock. Please feel free call us in the office so we can go through this with you.
I am amending a previously appalling review I gave 2 weeks ago about the Large Closed Shackle Combination Padlock (50mm) we use for our garden shed. After a couple of months, the numbers became very hard and nearly impossible to turn. Adding oil did not seem to improve the mechanism and we thought we had to get another one if we didn't want to waste 10 minutes every time we needed to open the shed. However we realised a week later that oiling had taken more time than expected to do its job, and the wheels are now turning smoothly again. I was also reminded that there is a 12 months warranty for all padlocks supplied and that it could be returned free of charge. In the end, a good padlock, that needs maintenance (and patience) on rainy days.
Good morning, Many thanks for your order and taking the time to leave a review. We offer a 12 month guarantee against all of the padlocks we supply (regardless of the brand) so if you are having issues with your existing padlock, please simply return it to us and we'll replace it free of charge - we'll also reimburse you for the postage cost of sending the faulty one back to us. Please complete the returns form via the link below: https://www.padlocks.co.uk/returns Many thanks, Dan Willoughby Operations Director
Happy with the products, although a 4-digit paddock would be better than three. Delivery wasn’t great, told me at 8am that my package was coming at 9:30 (didn’t know beforehand what day the package was coming on either). But know that’s not done by you guys.
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience. We do have a four-dial version of this padlock but it may have been that the shackle dimensions were not suitable so you had to select the three-dial option. I am sorry to hear that the delivery timescale was not straightforward to understand. When orders are placed in the evenings, then we pick these upon our return to the office the following morning. They are then processed and dispatched for the following day's delivery before 5pm. I am pleased that you received notification from the courier giving you a time for delivery but can understand that this did not give you much notice. We appreciate your feedback and we always use these comments to help us improve things in the future.
Needed a weatherproof padlock to keep chemical store box secure by swim spa. Looks good but not had it long enough to know its performance.
Thank you. This is a great choice of weatherproof padlock. As with anything mechanical, a bit of TLC will help to keep it in optimum condition. Use of a proper padlock lubricant is best rather than the often-used can of spray that proves so popular.
Good to find a supplier of keyed alike padlocks. Ordered a set of 6, each padlock came with two keys, so plenty to share between staff. Padlocks were really easy to operate and click back in without needing to use the key to do so. Very happy with the purchase. Four star rating due to difficulties with delivery, but this was down to the courier, rather than the supplier but took an extra four days for delivery to be made.
Thank you for your great feedback. I am really sorry there was a delay in transit with your order and thank you for your patience whilst the courier sorted this out. It is great to hear you love the padlocks and the keyed suite makes life so much easier for you.
I am very pleased with the padlocks
Thank you, great to hear you love your high security padlocks.
My only complaint was ,it was not easy to see the size from the web site.nor the price,it would be easier to have the total cost inc vat and the size in inches next to the product.The actual padlock is well made But too small for outdoor solid wood double gates.
Thank you very much for your feedback as it really helps to understand our customer's experience. The dimensions on the website are shown in millimetres which I know can difficult if you find inches easier to visualise the size of the padlock. Although the full price breakdown is shown just prior to checkout, I do understand that not everyone is used to dealing with vat exclusive prices. With this in mind, we had added the individual unit price including vat to help with your decisions on cost. We continue to review how our website impact on the customer experience and value your input. If you wish me help you sort a better suited padlock for your gate I would be happy to go through some options with you.
Good information and service. I would have liked the option for a slower and cheaper delivery (perhaps it needs to be secure though?)
Thank you for your feedback, it is important to us. Alongside the courier option you had, where possible we also offer a postal service. As the postal service is a non-trackable service, it is more suited to the smaller orders of lower weight and value. Where the order value is greater we would recommend the trackable courier service as the best option.
Service & delivery excellent but product fell short in that the packaging contained no information on how to change combination setting (had to resort to internet for solution taking time and embarrassing in front of our customer)
The instructions for setting the Squire combination padlock are normally within the packaging and I am sorry that they were missing on this occasion. Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience and embarrassment this caused. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to respond to your feedback.
Price good, service great, follow up excellent. Quality of lock good but blue plastic bands have already fallen off
Hi Stuart. The lock you bought is a commercial grade product and we often sell them for large scale electrical systems, railways and wind farms. The bands basically need to be easily changed to distinguish different systems or security levels. Some of these customs put a spot of glue on if they wish to fix the lock to a specific colour. We can easily send you a few free replacement band if your like?
Fast service. Good small padlocks
Thank you, great to hear you like your padlock.
The service is fast and efficient. The website easy to use and reasonably clear. The lock is as described in size and no doubt spec. One minor issue is that I thought I was buying two locks when in fact it was only one. I may be old but still not that easily confused so it needs to be slightly clearer exactly what one is paying for.
I am pleased you found the website easy to use and the postal delivery nice and quick. A great choice of laminated padlock for your part of the country. Our website displays the various sizes and I can see that this may appear confusing so thank you for your feedback on this. It is important for us to hear about your experience with us.
Easy to order from with a good deal of information abou the products. Came quickly and packaged well
Thank you, it is nice to hear you found all the information you needed to make your choice of padlock.
Keyed Alike Closed Shackle Extreme Padlock looks a very sound lock but slight concern that the weather cover for the key aperture is rather flimsy and unlikely to last long. Prompt service.
So good to hear you like the Extreme padlock and take on board your thoughts on the dust cap. Thank you for your feedback.
Excellent company. I did have an issue when reordering replacement keys (hence 4 stars and not 5) but rectifying the issue was dealt with very quickly and efficiently. When I require padlocks or similar in the future Nothing But Padlocks will definitely be my choice of supplier.
Thank you for your understanding with the issue we had with your keys and I am so glad we could sort it out for you nice and quickly. Sometimes things do not run as smooth as we like but we appreciate being given the opportunity to put it right. We look forward to your next virtual visit.
The small waterproof padlock I bought was fine in all respects except the cap over the lock let in water.
Thank you for your feedback, it is always good to know your thoughts on our padlocks. The small cap protects the padlock from dust and grit getting into the key barrel but as you say it may let a small amount of water in. This marine-grade padlock will not be deterred by this so please be assured it will continue to function well.
Padlocks as described. Despatch took a bit longer than expected but not a problem. Thanks.
Thank you. The padlocks were not one of our usual lines so it took a little longer than normal so we really appreciate your patience. It is great to hear they are just as you expected.
Order was quick, product was excellent. I ordered 5 alike padlocks. Regrettably two keys were missing. Still waiting for a response to my missing keys.
Good quality item. Easy purchase process
It is great to hear you love your choice of weatherproof padlock. We know an easy ordering process makes life that much easier so thank you for your feedback.
Nothing But Padlocks is rated 4.91 based on 2,393 reviews