Nothing But Padlocks Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nothing But Padlocks
Read Nothing But Padlocks Reviews

About Nothing But Padlocks:

Nothing But Padlocks is the leading manufacturer, testing facility and retailer of padlocks in Europe. We supply to the likes of the National Grid, Police, MOD, NHS and Shell but we also distribute to the general public via our website.

Additionally we work closely with the Police and insurance industry to help write White Papers and advice documents to ensure standards are upheld and easily understood.

0151 298 1943

Nothing But Padlocks 5 star review on 17th October 2020
Chris Holden
Nothing But Padlocks 5 star review on 16th October 2020
Beverley Hart
Delivery arrived late with packaging and a key damaged, it was left with a distant neighbour but no delivery note left. Having returned the damaged item for replacement half a week ago I have to date received no update from this company.
CLASPS WHERE GOOD BUT WAS TOLD TO BUY A CERTAIN LOCK BUT THEY DIDN'T FIT SO HAD TO SEND THEM BACK AND IT COST ME £5 -50 POSTAGE AND WAS TOLD WHEN I PHONED UP WAS TOLD TO BUY ABUS 24 SERIOUS BUT FOUND THEM £6-00 CHEAPER ELSE WHERE .
Ordered an alarm padlock, alarm does not work. All batteries were corroded.
Good afternoon, thanks for taking the time to leave a review for us. Sorry the batteries were corroded in your alarm padlock, if you would contact me directly on dan@pdlocks.co.uk with your name, I'll open another padlock out of the blister packaging and ensure that it's working fully before sending it to you. I'll be sue to report this back to the manufacturer also to hopefully prevent anyone else having such an issue.
Paid for next day delivery. Didn't arrive.
I order locks approx 1 week ago and have not receive them to date. The lead time was three to five days. I have contacted the company just 1 week after ordering asking for information on my order and have received no reply. This is not the way to build customer satisfaction or relations.
Nothing But Padlocks is rated 4.91 based on 2,422 reviews