Nothing But Padlocks Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Nothing But Padlocks

About Nothing But Padlocks: Nothing But Padlocks is the leading manufacturer, testing facility and retailer of padlocks in Europe. We supply to the likes of the National Grid, Police, MOD, NHS and Shell but we also distribute to the general public via our website.

Additionally we work closely with the Police and insurance industry to help write White Papers and advice documents to ensure standards are upheld and easily understood.

0151 298 1943

info@padlocks.co.uk

9-15 Grundy Street

Tell us how Nothing But Padlocks made you happy

"You delivered exactly what we ordered very quickly. Thank you."
"Swift service. Quality padlocks."
"Great service from start to finish!! Superb communication throughout process. Will certainly order from you again. Many thanks Mr Mark Edward"
"Exactly as described, seem good quality and good price."
"I have just placed order for padlocks the sales person Miranda I spoke to was very helpful informative and well spoken took time to help me with the product I wanted to order I would like to thank you for taking your time to help me through my order you have provided me with excellent customer service. bless you."
"Good delivery time and secure products. Very happy with the four Abus products I bought. Keyed alike options worked a treat"
"Excellent service! Phoned me after I had submitted my order to check details and correct my mistakes! Very helpful chatting through the options for padlocks and keyed alike sets. Fab!"
"Quick delivery, good product and pricing"
"Contacted Nothing but padlocks enquiring about a requirement our company had. The sales person I spoke with was great, ,very knowledgeable and fantastically helpful Can’t recommend them highly enough."
"My latest order with "Nothing But Padlocks" was for a pair of keyed-alike "Extreme" padlocks. The padlocks themselves seem strong and robust and of good quality although - surprisingly - the shanks have the same diameter (8mm) as the 'lesser' "Expedition Weatherproof" model. I say "surprisingly" because of the price tag being more than double of the "Expedition" padlock. At such an extreme price of the "Extreme" padlock, I'd have expected the shank diameter to be a bit larger. My reasons for a 4-star (I almost dropped to 3-star) rating rather than a 5-star are: i. The shank diameter being no larger than the 'lesser' padlock (of less than half the price) I've purchased in the past. I later noticed there is another similar "Extreme" padlock called the "Closed-shackle Extreme", which is a little more expensive but not the same jump between the 'lesser' padlock and the "Extreme". If I'd seen this one beforehand, I'd have bought this instead. ii. The "Extreme" padlock being - in my opinion - considerably overpriced at a whopping £105.88 (incl shipping and VAT) for two padlocks. However, the counter-argument may undoubtedly be along the lines of: "Well, you bought at that price anyway... why?" Well, my answer is that I did want strong padlocks and decided to buy them knowing they're (in my opinion) overpriced. In other words... I was/am 'over-a-barrel'. If something is really needed, you 'bite-the-bullet and buy. Overall, it seems a very good company with excellent products. They respond to questions/queries very promptly and efficiently and are very helpful in their advice. I'll no doubt use them again."
Good afternoon,

Thank you for taking the time to review our products and services. In response to your points, please may I place your mind at rest:

i) The Expedition padlocks you refer too are simply a brass padlock with a plastic coating around the body. They have a softer stainless steel shackle with a plastic coating. While this does amass to 8mm, approximately 3mm of this is a soft plastic which will offer no protection against cutting, simply protection from the weather.

ii) The Extreme range are a much larger, sturdier padlock with a 8mm shackle of hardened steel to make it tougher to cut through but also with a weatherproof coating to protect from the elements without compromising on security. These padlocks meet the CEN grade three which is recognised by insurance companies so you are getting solid protection and safety in the knowledge that if they are outside for a number of months, with or without use, that they will not cease up through corrosion and will open first time.

This is why there is an difference in price between the Expedition and the Extreme padlocks.

I hope this answers your queries and should you have any questions, please feel free to contact me on 0151 298 1943 or dan@padlocks.co.uk
"We bought the ABUS weatherproof combination padlock for our frequently used field gate. It's been in place now for a week and has already been exposed to several hard frosts. The padlock seems great so far - the combination feels excellent quality and we've had no problems at all. Great service and speedy delivery too!"
"Rapid and reliable service. Will use again in the future."
"Very helpful and efficient service"
"Great quality and service"
"I am very happy with the way my order was process.The padlock i bought was too a high standard.my first order i did canceldue to my ordering a padlock which was not waterproof etc, the company refunded my money straight back to me .so i place a second order for the right padlock for me. 10/10"
"Lovely sturdy item. Looks great."
"Very good sturdy padlocks"
"excellent service and a great padlock - I have used a previous one in a marine environment for a couple of years with no corrossion at all - works as good as new so I bought 2 more"
"FAST DELIVERY AND GREAT SERVICE WOULD RECOMMEND IF YOU REQUIRE ANY HIGH QUALITY , VERY SECURE PADLOCKS."
"Excellent product Never let me down (third order) Everything delivered as promised"
Nothing But Padlocks is rated 4.89 based on 1,138 reviews