Nothing But Padlocks Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nothing But Padlocks
Read Nothing But Padlocks Reviews

About Nothing But Padlocks:

Nothing But Padlocks is the leading manufacturer, testing facility and retailer of padlocks in Europe. We supply to the likes of the National Grid, Police, MOD, NHS and Shell but we also distribute to the general public via our website.

Additionally we work closely with the Police and insurance industry to help write White Papers and advice documents to ensure standards are upheld and easily understood.

0151 298 1943

Nothing But Padlocks 5 star review on 17th October 2020
Chris Holden
Nothing But Padlocks 5 star review on 16th October 2020
Beverley Hart
Delivered promptly no complaints here.
Postage could have been quicker. Happy with the padlocks. Good quality. Would purchase from again
Great service, excellent lockd
We were happy to help you with your weatherproof padlock so it fits with your existing security. Thank you
good product and swift delivery
Thank you, it is great to hear that the postal service was able to deliver your heavy duty combination padlock nice and quickly.
Excellent and fast service. Process of ordering replacement keys etc is easy and efficient.
Thank you. As we keep a record of what we have previously supplied you it was good to be able to help you with the additional keys.
A sturdy and well made product which is quite weighty for it's size and looks very handsome with its high polished finished. Time will tell if it stands up to the elements so perhaps you should ask me again in twelve months.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. It is great to hear you are loving the marine combination padlock. It was designed and built with the harsh elements associated with the coast so this should not be an issue. As with all mechanical items, they do like a bit of TLC so please include the padlock in your normal maintenance. Using a proper padlock lubricant (not WD40) will help keep the dials moving nice and smoothly. Enjoy
Good selection, good communication, and delivered quickly
Thank you, we know it is important to keep you up to date with your order. It is nice to see we could deliver your long shackle padlocks nice and quickly.
Very good website that explained products well making the correct choice easy. Great delivery options. Thank you
Thank you, it is so good to hear you found our website nice and straightforward to use when buying your weatherprooof padlocks.
I bought 2 x Abus 158/50 combination padlocks for use on the exterior gates to our Scout Headquarters property. Nothing But Padlocks website was easy to navigate and informative for me to make comparisons and ultimately decide upon which padlock was the most suitable for our circumstances. From ordering they arrived exactly as expected and are now fitted in place. Time will tell how they withstand to the weather and the usual knocks and bangs, but they feel robust and, at the present, give me confidence they were a good choice.
Top lock. Would buy again.
Thank you, it is great to hear you love the marine combination padlock.
Thank you for your lovely and comprehensive review. It is great to hear you found our website so easy to navigate and the information helpful in choosing your padlock. I am sure the combination padlocks look great on the Scout Headquarters gates. As with anything mechanical they will benefit from some TLC so please include them in your normal maintenance programme. A proper padlock lubricant, not WD40, will keep the padlocks in their optimum working order.
Great customer service, they responded to my email quickly and answered my question satisfactorily. Supplied 3 waterproof keyed alike padlocks (different sizes), all fit and work well. Fast delivery. I recommend this company.
Thank you, we were more than happy to answer your email query to help you select the right padlocks for your set up. It is great to see you were able to get the padlocks keyed alike across the applications.
Really good service - answered my enquiry quickly, and despite my order being sent in a little after 2pm the locks and numerous spare keys arrived the next day.
Thank you for your lovely feedback. There are times when we are still able to complete an order for dispatch the same day, even though it has been received just after 2 pm. Where possible we always try to dispatch orders as soon as possible if the courier collection times allow. I am happy we were able to get your various padlocks and keys sorted nice and quickly for you.
Have used Nothingbut padlocks a number of times and have found them easy to deal with and delivery usually very prompt. As yet i have had no problems with the quality of the products.
Thank you, it is great to hear from customers who have been with us for years. I am happy we were able to supply your latest order of weatherproof padlocks.
What I ordered came quickly and worked well. For "non-padlock buffs" you might want to make the physical meaning of a particular size of padlock a bit more explicit.
It is lovely to know the postal service delivered your brass padlock nice and quickly. We have included diagrams on all the padlock dimensions with each product but we will take your feedback on board too. We love to hear how your order experience comes across. Thank you
Having only recently gained an appreciation of just how bad the padlocks are at the bottom end of the market, I appreciated finding a company that takes the security of it's product seriously. I just wanted a couple of locks, but if I was buying multiple keyed-alike or mastered locks, I'd certainly want to talk to this company.
Thank you, I am pleased we were able to supply you with your various padlocks. Good quality padlocks really can make a difference.
Good price and really fast delivery.
Thank you, it is great to know that the postal service delivered your combination padlocks nice and quickly.
No nonsense on-line ordering. Quick and efficient delivery. And the padlocks now provide me with the security I sought. What is not to like? Would recommend.
Brilliant, thank you. It is great to hear you love these marine combination padlocks.
I needed a replacement "Restricted" key for a padlock. I contacted Nothing But Padlocks and within 24 hrs they had identified the key I needed and I subsequently placed the order. Compared to what two local locksmiths were quoting for this service, Nothing But Padlocks is very reasonably priced. Excellent, swift and efficient service.
Thank you, I am so glad we were able to help you with this specialised key for you padlock.
Good service, 2nd time we have ordered and will continue to
Thank you. It is lovely to have you back for more laminated padlocks.
Excellent service next day delivery and very pleased with the grade 4 padlocks.
Thank you for your great feedback. I am pleased we were able to supply your high security insurance rated padlocks.
Nothing But Padlocks is rated 4.91 based on 2,421 reviews