Nothing But Padlocks Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nothing But Padlocks
Read Nothing But Padlocks Reviews

About Nothing But Padlocks:

Nothing But Padlocks is the leading manufacturer, testing facility and retailer of padlocks in Europe. We supply to the likes of the National Grid, Police, MOD, NHS and Shell but we also distribute to the general public via our website.

Additionally we work closely with the Police and insurance industry to help write White Papers and advice documents to ensure standards are upheld and easily understood.

0151 298 1943

Nothing But Padlocks 5 star review on 16th October 2020
Beverley Hart
Nothing But Padlocks 5 star review on 16th October 2020
Beverley Hart
Very professional service, excellent on price, can't fault in any way, will use again. Regards Gary
Ordered what I needed, it came straight away and was exactly what was promised so yes highly recomend
A very good company to deal with online. The informative video reviews of the locks was very helpful in making a choice. Ordering was easy and delivery quick and timely. We purchased an Abus marine grade combination padlock to be used on a beach hut plus a can of Abus lock spray. The new padlock works fine and setting a code was easy with the special key. We used the lock spray on the old padlock and it now works really well. Amazing for an old lock used by the sea! However, we will be sticking with the new lock as we deliberately wanted to get away from using keys.
Excellent service - I recently ordered an additional three Titalium Marine padlocks to match a set of 6 I bought 7 years ago. They arrived within a couple of days and match perfectly.
Site easy to use - delivery on time as described all good
Brilliant padlock and a brilliant service , thank you .
Excellent product and quick delivery, highly recommend.
Thank you, I am happy we could help with your high security padlocks.
I was very happy with both the service received and quality of the padlocks provided. They are for use on my boat, and for the purpose perfectly. I’m sure I’ll be ordering more in the future.
A perfect choice of combination padlocks to use on your boat. Thank you for your order.
Very good service.
Thank you, just how we like it to be.
Quick delivery. Locks seem sturdy and well made. Really pleased I could get identical keys for both padlocks.
Thank you, it is great to hear you are pleased with your laminated padlock and so much easier having the same keys for both padlocks too.
Great selection of padlocks , well described. Good service.
Brilliant, thank you. Also good to see you added the padlock lubricant to your order. All padlocks love a bit of TLC to keep them in tip-top condition.
Very prompt delivery and easy to use padlock with clear instructions.
It is good to hear you found the setting instructions for this marine combination nice and easy to follow. Just how we want them to be. Thank you
Fast delivery great locks - Thanks
No problem, we were happy to help. Thank you
I have placed a couple of orders on line, very easy to do so. I needed some assistance on one occasion so phoned in, the service was excellent.
We are always happy to help as we know that sometimes you just need to chat with someone when your order is slightly more unusual. I am glad we were able to sort it so you could then carry on with your order. Thank you.
Does what it says in the tin. Lots of choice and lots of information to help you make an informed choice.
Thank you for your great feedback. I am glad you found right padlock for the job
Great personal service. They actually advised me on a lower price product which better served my needs which was good to experience.
We would always prefer you to have the right padlock than simply sell you the dearest one. It is all about the right padlock for the right place. I am happy we could help you get this sorted. Thank you
Quick secure delivery. Great product for a harsh marine environment.
We were happy to help. An ideal choice of padlock for the marine environment and all that entails. Thank you
Excellent service and bought a really good strong padlock. Good value and fast delivery. Thank you.
A great choice of combination padlock. Thank you for your feedback
Prompt delivery and the padlock fit for purpose. Would I hesitantly recommend NBP
It is great to know the postal service delivered your laminated padlock nice and quickly. Thank you
Anothewr relly good website- easy to use with no fussy distractions. Delivery was as expected i.e. first class. Many Thanks
We know life is busy enough and you just want to order your marine grade padlocks and get on with the rest of your day. Thank you for your great feedback.
Nothing But Padlocks is rated 4.91 based on 2,239 reviews