Nothing But Padlocks Reviews

4.9
Based on 2,588 reviews
Read Nothing But Padlocks Reviews

About Nothing But Padlocks:

Nothing But Padlocks is the leading manufacturer, testing facility and retailer of padlocks in Europe. We supply to the likes of the National Grid, Police, MOD, NHS and Shell but we also distribute to the general public via our website.

Additionally we work closely with the Police and insurance industry to help write White Papers and advice documents to ensure standards are upheld and easily understood.

0151 298 1943

Nothing But Padlocks 5 star review on 21st March 2021
Andrew Nicholson
Nothing But Padlocks 5 star review on 21st March 2021
Andrew Nicholson
I have used Nothing but Padlocks for many years, nd have always had excellent service and quality. I never look anywhere else.
Did what they said on the tin - got a couple of keyed-alike padlocks, reasonable price, good quality and arrived on time
I particularly like the specialist information on the web site. It helped me understand marine grade locks and helped me choose. Service and delivery were both excellent. I will definitely buy from these guys again.
Nothing But Padlocks 5 star review on 15th May 2022
Excellent selection of padlocks and a full set of measurements. Delivered when advised. Will definitely use them again.
This is the third padlock I have purchased. Easy to order and prompt delivery. Highly recommended.
I bought 2 small brass padlocks for the panniers on my motorcycle. They are very solid and secure for their size and the best I could find for that purpose. They arrived very quickly and I am very pleased with them.
Comprehensive information on website. Delivered when specified. Good company and will definitely use again.
Excellent service and Dan is always more than happy to help and explain what's needed.
Thank you, your great comments will be passed on to Dan. I am pleased he was able to help you with your high-security keys and enable you to place the order to fit with your requirements.
The wheels on the combination lock are a little small, especially for elderly people who are not so dextrous. Oherwise locks are fine.
Thank you for your feedback on the combination padlock, it really helps. The padlocks with the dials on the bottom do tend to have smaller wheels as space is restricted. Those with the dials on the side or front often have slightly larger numbers which are easier to see. Should you need a combination padlock in the future please do not hesitate to give us a call and we can talk through the best options for you.
I purchased two padlocks and wanted the same keys for each padlock. I called and asked a question or two to ensure my purchase was correct and was promptly given answers in a courteous and professional manner. I then purchased both items on-line and they arrived the following day ahead of the bank holiday. The padlockS have been used in conjunction with brackets to secure ladders to the rear of my property. I would recommend ‘Nothing But Padlocks’ and will not hesitate to use them again. Keith (Warwick)
Brilliant, we were happy to answer your questions so you select the right padlocks for securing your ladders. I am pleased to hear the padlocks are perfect. Thank you
Always been speedy and efficient. Products as described.
Thank you, a pleasure dealing with you as always.
Thank you, extremely quick delivery and good quality
Thank you, so pleased you like your new Squire padlocks.
excellent, what I wanted when I wanted it, good communication prior to purchase, Thanks
Fabulous! I am happy to hear we were able to help you with your high security needs just when you needed it. Thank you
The service received is excellent and the product is very good indeed. We have a technical issue which we have reported separately on the return note.
Speedy service. Excellent, substantial padlocks which, hopefully, will stand up to the extremes of Cumbria's wet weather.
Thank you, I am pleased we were able to send your set of padlocks out the same day. These laminated padlocks are ideal for use in tough Cumbrian weather. As with everything mechanical, they do like a bit of TLC to keep them in tip-top condition so spoil them now and again with some padlock lubricant (not WD40).
excellent quality padlocks exactly as described Arrived with in the time stated Thank you great service
Thank you, it is great to hear you love the laminated padlocks and we were able to deliver them nice and quickly for you.
Fantastic excellent quality, efficient service, easy to navigate website and ordering process with speedy delivery. What more can a customer ask for.
Thank you for your lovely feedback. We love to hear how easy the ordering has been and great you love your new laminated padlocks.
Very happy with my purchase. No complaints at all.
Perfect! That is exactly how we like your ordering experience to be. Enjoy using the Diskus padlock. Thank you
great, helpful and knowledgable would use again
Thank you, we were happy to check the items on your order were exactly what you needed. I am glad we could help.
Excellent service. Product exactly as described.
Thank you, I am glad to hear you are pleased with your specialist padlocks.
Nothing But Padlocks is rated 4.91 based on 2,588 reviews