Nothing But Padlocks Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Nothing But Padlocks

About Nothing But Padlocks: Nothing But Padlocks is the leading manufacturer, testing facility and retailer of padlocks in Europe. We supply to the likes of the National Grid, Police, MOD, NHS and Shell but we also distribute to the general public via our website.

Additionally we work closely with the Police and insurance industry to help write White Papers and advice documents to ensure standards are upheld and easily understood.

0151 298 1943

info@padlocks.co.uk

9-15 Grundy Street

How would you rate Nothing But Padlocks ?

Roger Burdett
Verified Buyer
"Quick delivery and keen prices all in all a good trading experience"
Stuart Worthington
Verified Buyer
"Outstanding service & delivery to ensure my security was not compromised."
David Collins
Verified Buyer
"Too early to tell if the non ruting padlocks are as good as advertised but they appear to be well made. Very efficient service and very good website"
James Galyer
Verified Buyer
"An excellent delivery service with advance notification of the delivery window timing."
Roy Deakin
Verified Buyer
"Prompt delivery and very happy with the product very sensitive"
Nigel Reid
Verified Buyer
"My organisation just bought a storage container and we needed to secure it urgently with same key padlocks. Nothing But Padlocks came up on a google search and I found the ordering / payment and delivery service to be 1st class. If we have any further needs then this company will be the one to go to."
Tracey Wheldon
Verified Buyer
"Received exactly what I ordered. Good service and decent price."
Christopher Goldsworthy
Verified Buyer
"Thanks for the professional service I received from your company’s staff. I hope that I didn’t cause you too much trouble by ordering the wrong type of 🔐. When I asked for some help you got me sorted out without any fuss. Special thanks to Miranda👍"
Tim Tinker
Verified Buyer
"Amazing service - arrived the next day - really pleased with the product - their choice is so wide you will find what you are looking for"
Stephen Mountain
Verified Buyer
"The website is easy to use and finding my required item was fast and painless. the goods arrived within 2 working days. Thank you."
Jeremy Sutton
Verified Buyer
"A very quickly and efficiently service and the ĺocks do what it says on the box. Hopefully this will be the last time my valuable bicycles are stolen!"
Neil Temple
Verified Buyer
"Good quality, quick service, fair price. What is not to like?"
Edward Lambe
Verified Buyer
"The quality of the locks, the speed of delivery and general efficiency of the company is the embodiment of professional efficiency."
Susan Shatto
Verified Buyer
"Friendly and knowledgeable staff answered all my questions on the phone and helped me make the right choices of high-security padlocks and hasps."
Simon Hancock
Verified Buyer
"Had never bought a multi-key security system before. Nothing but padlocks explained everything really clearly and were very keenly priced. We have since made multiple orders, they are responsive and very knowledgeable about their products Highly recommended"
James Milne
Verified Buyer
"Super fast delivery and really helpful informative website."
Gerald Hosking
Verified Buyer
"Quick delivery for some fine oil to penetrate a lock that had stuck through years of non use All worked out well and problem resolved so thanks for all"
Cormac Goggin
Verified Buyer
"Great website very informative selection is second to none. Needed a set of keyed alike locks and it couldn’t have been easier. Great service and delivery."
Kathy Bacchus
Verified Buyer
"They had the exact product I wanted, in the quantity that I needed, at a reasonable price and were able to deliver quickly. The website was also easy to navigate to find what I was looking for and already contained the answers to the questions I had - like could I buy locks in the future that used my existing keys."
Geoff Eyles
Verified Buyer
"Fortunately I rarely need padlocks, but when I do I order them from NBP. Their website is informative, along with the quality of their products being exactly what's needed for the purpose. Also, delivery is always very quick. Excellent service from Nothing But Padlocks."
Nothing But Padlocks is rated 4.88 based on 999 reviews