Nothing But Padlocks Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Nothing But Padlocks

About Nothing But Padlocks: Nothing But Padlocks is the leading manufacturer, testing facility and retailer of padlocks in Europe. We supply to the likes of the National Grid, Police, MOD, NHS and Shell but we also distribute to the general public via our website.

Additionally we work closely with the Police and insurance industry to help write White Papers and advice documents to ensure standards are upheld and easily understood.

0151 298 1943

info@padlocks.co.uk

9-15 Grundy Street

How would you rate Nothing But Padlocks?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Noel Privett
Verified Buyer
"I particularly liked the website. I had very specific requirements - weatherproof, combination, pretty secure, relatively cheap - and it was easy to find what I needed. There's a very good selection and the prices are good. Delivery was very quick, and my padlock seems to be exactly what I was looking for."
Keith Crilly
Verified Buyer
"Good prompt service. Very good quality locks."
John Scollard
Verified Buyer
"Although the 3 locks were smaller than I expected, they were OK for the task. Having all the same keys removes the problem of which key fits this lock"
David Wooding
Verified Buyer
"Huge selection of padlocks at excellent prices coupled with great service and delivery"
Garfield Collins
Verified Buyer
"The locks were mislaid in transit possibly as a result of the delivery company or pick up company losing them but Dan of NBP took up the issue immediately and promised that if he couldn't immediately track them down he would send replacements - which arrived within 24 hours. Brilliant service."
Christopher Martin
Verified Buyer
"Quick efficient service. 1st class product at a sensible price."
Alan Haigh
Verified Buyer
"We fitted these to a cage we manufacture and they did the job for our customer."
Michael Lockwood
Verified Buyer
"Good price good delivery good website what more could one ask for"
Rory Luxon
Verified Buyer
"Quick, and friendly service."
Alistair Watson
Verified Buyer
"Excellent customer service and quick delivery."
David Chafer
Verified Buyer
"Good prices,fast and reliable service. However after reading the instructions,and attempting to set our own combination,the padlock has locked itself and is now unusable."
Andrew Binns
Verified Buyer
"Easy to use and informative web site. Easy ordering. Good price and product. Timely delivery."
Oliver Nesham
Verified Buyer
"Great service from Nothing But Padlocks, I always use them."
Martin Price
Verified Buyer
"Delivered next day. Well priced"
Keith Simmonds
Verified Buyer
"Fast delivery and very helpful"
"Excellent service, both on the phone prior to order and with next day delivery.....Thanks"
Rick Twomey
Verified Buyer
"On my most recent order I mistakenly ordered something slightly different from our norm. Within 10 minutes I received a call to double check that was really what I wanted. Turns out I'd made a mistake and Miranda saved me a load of grief. Superb service."
Susan Green
"Excellent product"
Stephen Barker
Verified Buyer
"Arrived very quickly, well packaged and just what I needed."
"The transaction went very smoothly and the website gave all the information necessary to choose the lock easily.Extremely happy with the service and quick delivery.Will certaily order again soon."
Nothing But Padlocks is rated 4.88 based on 863 reviews