Nothing But Padlocks Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nothing But Padlocks
Read Nothing But Padlocks Reviews

About Nothing But Padlocks:

Nothing But Padlocks is the leading manufacturer, testing facility and retailer of padlocks in Europe. We supply to the likes of the National Grid, Police, MOD, NHS and Shell but we also distribute to the general public via our website.

Additionally we work closely with the Police and insurance industry to help write White Papers and advice documents to ensure standards are upheld and easily understood.

0151 298 1943

Nothing But Padlocks 5 star review on 17th October 2020
Chris Holden
Nothing But Padlocks 5 star review on 16th October 2020
Beverley Hart
Very easy to deal with. Excellent service and delivery. Definitely use again. First class.
More by luck than judgement i lighted on “nothing but padlocks” website when looking for same keyed padlocks to make security for a garden shed with two doors easier. ABUS make them and nothingbutpadlocks supply them a whole lot more easily than trying to find them in the shops. The site is “padlock secure”, the price was fair and the delivery excellent and fast through DPD. Nothing to pick a hole in at all. Even better the padlocks were exactly as described and required.
I am happy to hear that your luck brought you to our website and even happier that we were able to help you with the right padlocks. It is great to hear your ordering experience was nice and easy which is just how we like it to be. I bet your laminated padlocks look great on your shed. Thank you for taking the time to give us such great feedback.
Prompt delivery of clearly top quality padlocks, at a good price. The website gave some precise information about the size and type of padlock we needed (padlocks for school/sports centre lockers), and this was decisive in making me buy from this company. Thank you for making it easy!
Thank you for your wonderful feedback. We like to include as much necessary information on the website as a guide to selecting the right padlock. It is so nice to hear that this really helped and made the whole process super easy. Just the way we want it to be.
Good description for product which meant I purchased the perfect sized lock. Great quality, speedy service and will definitely use Nothing But Padlocks again.
Thank you, we know how important the information on the website can be when selecting padlocks. So happy we were able to help you source the right padlocks for the job.
Very good range of high quality locks and excellent service.
Thank you very much. We like to offer a good range of padlock options to suit many different requirements. I am happy we were able to help you with your high security padlock.
Having had issues with the likes of Screwfix, Toolstation etc trying to get what I thought was an easy request (4 padlocks with the same key) had nothing but issues Found NBP on a google search - was super simple and next day delivery. Very happy
Thank you for your great comments. We specialise in padlocks (some say we live and breath padlocks) so are very used to meeting customer requirements such as keyed alike padlocks. I am very happy we were able to help you sort your laminated padlocks nice and quickly. Just to let you know we keep a record of what we have supplied too, so this makes it super easy if you need to add more padlocks or keys to your set.
Exccellent service. Their padlocks for my tennis club are a bit pricey - but they last, which is the important thing. Cheaper ones have gone wrong. Now we use same-key padlocks with is perfect for our facility. Great advice, and quick delivery.
Thank you for your great feedback. It is brilliant to know your high security padlocks are performing well at the tennis club. As you know, it can be worth making the switch to good quality padlocks, since having reliable padlocks on site can make all the difference.
Excellant service - fast and reliable
Thank you, it was so nice to help you with more of the marine grade padlocks you have had previously.
Miranda from Nothing for locks was outstanding. She spent time patiently explaining how i should work out the side, and best lock for my kennel. I cannot recommend the company and especially Miranda, for outstanding customer service. The lock arrived and it was exactly what I wanted, and fitted perfectly. Would recommend 100%.
That is so nice of you. It was a pleasure helping you select the right padlock for your kennel. We understand that measuring for a padlock is not something everybody else does with their day, so it was lovely to be able to help work this out. Sending the pictures across really helped too so we could both be looking at the same thing. I am happy you now have the peace of mind knowing your lovely dog is now secure.
Nothing was too much trouble. Miranda was so helpful. Cannot praise her enough. Service like it should be. Thank you.
Thank you for your kind comments. I was so happy to help you with this tricky quest and so glad we could sort it for you.
Brilliant service! Ordered suited padlocks over the phone to match our others and they arrived the next morning. Absolutely fabulous service.
Thank you. I am happy we were able to help you order more laminated padlocks to match your existing suite. We keep a record of what we have previously supplied just so we can do this kind of service.
Great service and products. Quick, efficient and honest. I accidentally booked an expensive delivery option and with one simple quick call all resolved and refunded as promised.
Thank you for your feedback. I am happy we were able to confirm the delivery type you needed and refund the difference back to you.
Fantastic service and my order arrived far quicker than I thought possible!
Thank you. We were happy to help you match these to your previous keyed padlocks. So nice to see the postal service was able to deliver your parcel nice and quickly too.
Good quick service. product (14 keyed-alike locks ) as ordered, robust, and work well.
Thank you very much. Where possible we like to dispatch orders the same day, even on keyed alike products. It is nice to hear you love the Shield brass padlocks.
Good quality it works well
Thank you, great to hear you love this marine combination padlock.
Great selection and I found the shackle size dimensions, which some sites don't give particularly useful. Fast and efficient. Best site of its kind I have found.
Thank you, we like to include the details of all the dimensions of our padlocks as we know this really helps to select the right one for the job. I am happy we could help choose the right high security padlocks.
A very helpful man advised me on the suitable lock for my needs. A good quality lock at a reasonable price. Will use them again for further purchases.
Thank you very much, I will certainly pass your comments onto Dan who helped you with this order. It is great to hear you love your combination padlock.
very good service
Thank you, it is great to hear that ordering your laminated padlocks was nice and easy.
good service and price, very easy to order more with the same key
Thank you, I am pleased we were able to help you with your brass padlocks.
Finding a padlock for our beach hut was difficult but pleased I came across this sit we because I was able to order an extra key
Thank you very much. I bet this marine weatherproof padlock looks fab on your beach hut too! We keep a record of what we supplied too so if you need to add more keys then we can match them for you.
Nothing But Padlocks is rated 4.91 based on 2,399 reviews